• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

My spells are not working, unsuccessful and no results

two hearts

I think that sometimes when situation is complex it takes more time for your spell to start working. When it comes to love situation it can always look very complex if there is some other person who makes problems in your relationship. But believe me that everything can be solved and everyone deserve to be happy with person who your heart decide to love. Stay good and believe that your wish will come true when your destiny will be. Good luck to all.

Kate

Popular Member
Lucy, I just saw your post right now and it made my day! You are right! The longer you wait then it means that the universe is waiting for the right moment and the outcome is going to be out of this world! I have been struggling for quite a while but I am staying strong. I've been working with Ashra for 9 months but have been waiting for my lover for 19 months. I know I will be with him physically very soon! Crossing my fingers!

Jezz

We haven't waited long enough for the spell to work. Magic can work very quickly, but spells usually take some time to manifest our desire.

Be patient, give magic time to work. In fact, the chance to see it yet. this is common in spells to attract a lover.

The attraction spell may be working, but the person has not had an opportunity to show it.

For most spells, a month is reasonable amount of time to allow for your results to manifest.

Tamra

Popular Member
Thank You Ashra! I needed to see this tonight. For some reason right now we're really now communicating and Livy has even called. I guess the tropical storms are in Florida. I did talk to our friend thats with him, he calls his brother. But I told you in my E-mail.. well I'm super excited the job I just got as a manager for a family dinner. We are finally ready to open tomorrow and I've been working my butt off anyway. I know your crazy busy can't wait till you get to me because of your recommendation. I wasn't sure if you recast as it's been sixty days. Thank you for giving us all the opportunity to bring our true love back to us and keeping positive mean that the energy around you should be stronger for all your casts on everyone.

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
Unfortunately this process that were in here for is not a quick one. It takes time, there are people who have been here for years and months or there are those who have been here for a couple of weeks or those who have just joined. I am one of the ones who have been here for 2 almost 3 months and I still have not gotten movement or contacted by my ex boyfriend. It is unfortunate but I know that the end will pay off for all of this work that I'm doing to try and get him back. I am remaining positive and I will continue to have faith in Ashra because I know that all of the signs I've been seeing aren't for nothing. I know that I just need to find that one spell that will work and set it off and bring me back my lover. You guys just need to have faith and be positive and patient throughout all of this. That's all I can really tell you, keep in mind that happy ending you want. That is what makes all of this worth it.

Valerie Ford

Everyone! I know it may seem that your not seeing signs or movement. Please please never think your spell isnt working. YOUR SPELL IS WORKING ON YOUR LOVER! Be positive and patient! Spells take time.You can see movement in a couple days to a couple months. It depends on your situation. Have faith
and believe in Ashra and her spells. Ashra is very experienced in spell casting and her spells are powerful. Everything you want and dream with your lover will happen. Trust and believe! I wish you the best and sending positive vibes to you all.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
As I explained in another thread earlier today.. Ashra's spells are effective and do work.
If you are not seeing movement or ''signs'' then don't stress.
the spells don't work on you..

They work on your loved one.

When you think your spells are not working because you can't physically see it, then just remember this...

Your spells work on your lover, Ashra asks you for pictures of you and your lover so that she can identify you both and bring your lover home to the right person, (you).
Ashra's spells work on getting your lover to 'come around' and they change your lovers train of thought.

For example, he may have done something wrong by you, in this case Ashra's spells will work on your lovers mind leading him to you and giving you an apology.

Spells work in mysterious ways. don't underestimate them :)

Dream Chaser

I agree that spells requires a lot of time for results sometimes. And I agree that the required time depends on the situation. But is it possible that after the spell is casted our lover might start getting close to someone new? Like if she isnt dating anyone currently and I request a spell, is it possible that she might start feeling an attraction towards some one new?

Kate

Popular Member
I agree with you Gaby. We should never worry if we aren't seeing signs or progress because there could be things happening on our lovers side that we don't know about. I feel like if someone is waiting a long time and isn't seeing absolutely anything, then maybe it's a mindset issue and they just need to be more positive. Our mind controls everything that happens to us. That's why it's so important to be positive.

Wiccanliv

Popular Member
I'm glad to see that Ashra is open to talking about the status of her spells with her clients. It really shows how much she cares about the people she helps. Just one question - when my spell is cast, do I need to avoid my ex and not talk to him? I wouldn't want to mess anything up or have my spells become unsuccessful.

mending process

Popular Member
I was researching and saw a spell can take 3-4 months before you start seeing results. After a spell is cast you also have to wait for the universe to start working is what it says. As badly as we would love for our spells to work overnight, the universe also has to place things in order. For example, finding your soulmate. Lets say your a reader and you ordered a book. The book comes but it just so happens to be sent to a neighbor couple blocks down from you. You have no idea its the same book you ordered. Instead of placing in back in the mail and saying return-to-sender like we typically would do, your in a generous mood, so you decide to take it to them. You knock on the door and once answered, you told them this came to you by accident. They happened to say thank you, finally the book and they mention is here. Next thing your like I also just ordered the same thing and your off in conversation, realizing you have much in common. Just giving an example. But the though of not knowing how long your spell will take to see results is what drives us crazy. I just try to stay positive. Being negative can affect the aura.

Fera

Popular Member
I couldn't agree with you any more. The time frame of the spells will vary. It all depends on the situation. If we have a serious problem, then it may take long to notice a change with your situation. Patients is key. How can the spell work if we don't believe it will happen? Just keep a positive outlook in every situation and throw negative thoughts away from our mind.

luambo

I suggest that you don't contact your ex lover so you can prevent your spells from not working or being unsuccessful. Wait for your spell to be cast, manifest first and your lover will start to initiate contact with you. Be very positive and just wait for your spell to start working. Mending process, you are very right. We all want fast and overnight results. However, it does depend on the situation we are in. Some people see fast results while others take a little more time.

Sandali G

Popular Member
The way Ashra communicates with people, the way she cares is truly amazing. We are lucky to have you Ashra! I hope you become more powerful and your life becomes even better than it is. I will always pray for you to have a great life. When you cast a spell for me, my whole life will be changed. I am so excited! Have an amazing life while you make ours beautiful. :thumbsup:

Nikki M

I'm new too this forum. Ashra cast a spell for me yesterday and I mistakingly reached out to my ex today. Will this cause my spells to not work or be unsuccessful?

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Welcome to this forum and I hope you're enjoying these positive reviews by all of us. I understand you don't know much either, so I wouldn't mind helping you. Nikki I think that will affect you spell because you're not supposed to imitate any contact with him. The only way is if he contacts you only then you can talk to him, otherwise if you do it the opposite way, it will prevent your spell from working normal. It will take longer to show results and I don't think you want that to happen.

Teresa

Welcome Nikki M~ your spell will still work, but it has been slowed down or backed up. I am not sure if it has been slowed down a little bit or a lot, depending on your situation and since it was a mistake, but it will still work, just make sure that you do not reach out for your ex again, wait for them to come to you first...

winterly

Popular Member
Hi Nikki! It's a big NO to initiate contact FIRST to your lover. That was the most important rule to remember because it may cause a delay to your spell to manifest but it doesn't mean they are still not working. It's ok if Ashra had not casted yet your spell but she did. So always remember never ever initiate contact first, let your boyfriend do the move first. Just act cool natural just go with the flow, do not do anything. :)

Ladyshell2323

Hey Nikki M, your spells will just have a delay and not be unsuccessful. Just do not contact your ex anymore though. I think that's why I'm seeing slow progress I reached out twice because I was just in my feelings :laugh: and I see little signs here and there but it did slow done a bit. I ordered Golden Kiss to make the process faster as my situation is a bit complicated. So just make sure you do not initiate contact again and you should be fine

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Nikki M,

You made an honest mistake, therefore your spells will be fine.

Your job now is to be careful when it comes to initiating contact

Your spells will still be successful.

Connie

Popular Member
Hi Nikki!

Did you receive Ashra's do's and don'ts list? I know it's very hard to not contact when you first get your spell cast. For one its habitual and 2 well we all just want to beat the clock and want ASAP results. I'm not sure it will ruin your spell but it won't exactly make things move along as the full potential. To be honest I'm not exactly on point either. I have had a numerous amount of spells done and the psychic reading... and my guys and I have been in contact with each other. 1 good day and then 8 bad to follow. I am dealing with a very stubborn very valid individual. Who was never like this. I email Ashra ALL the time. It's I'm very sure annoying for her to see her emails from me.

She has been as elegant supportive classy well spoken with complete heart felt compassion as one can be.

I do get so upset all the time because my guy is just a nightmare of a project :laugh:! Email her and ask if you are uncertain. She sometimes will get back to you right away and sometimes you may wait a few days or so. But she won't forget you. I totally drive her nuts. And she responds! So for that alone I am on team Ashra despite my no results so far.

Chin up and don't reach out unless he does first! Take it from me. I learning the hard way like always!

brokenhart5

Hy, Nikki M, I think that everything will be fine with you two. Maybe you will need some more time that your spell will work, but I believe that everything will be fine with your spell. Wait that he will contact you, if you wait much time, you can wait a little more if you know that this time you will get the second chanse. I wish you good luck, that spell will work fine for you two.

Nikki M

It truly was a honest mistake, before I didn't take the time too read the forums. I was so caught up in the moment with the fact that my spell had been casted. I am suffering from depression a great deed and this makes me so unhopeful because I don't need any negative blocks in my situation . It is so complex,how do I go about reaching out to Ashra about the other spell she suggested or to have her tell me what energy she's receiving from my spell caating. I feel so stupid right now. I really appreciate All of You help

specialneedsmetalpunk

Popular Member
Hey, everyone. For those of you who are having doubts about whether or not your spells are working, I would strongly recommend that you contact Ashra as soon as possible so she can help you with your situation. She would not be working with her clients if she didn't see a future with them and their lovers. So if she is willing to help you out with your lover, then that is a good thing because she sees your lover coming back to you.

winterly

Popular Member
If you're spells are not working or you are not seeing movements or signs you should contact Ashra. Ashra told me to wait til 90 days. First week I had seen movements after that nothing happened. I'll just wait. I'm patient as long as the spell will work as what is saya in the description. And of course we should trust Ashra. The more positive outlook we have, the more the spells will worked faster, higher and stringer :)

Dexmom

I never knew about this no contact situation, Duane and I where friends and I had a spell cast to help move us forward, in the mean time he started dating a now ex friend, I look back and see now she was trying for him all along. I remained friends with him and he would initiate contact, until she got angry and now he and I have no contact at all completely blocked, due to her demands. I truly didn't know I wasn't supposed to talk back and forth as friends like we always had. Does anyone feel this will cause a bigger problem or just flat delay my results. Uggg I really didn't know.

Maddie Gvnn

Popular Member
I completely agree with your statement, Ashra.

Patience can be hard to manage sometimes but it's really worth the wait. Some people have a longer wait than others but that's because of the difference in the situation. Even if two people's situations seem identical, their patience is also a factor.

People with more patience often enjoy their rewards more because they're willing to wait longer for them. Take that as a sign. If you're impatient and worry constantly, it could impact the energy of the spell negatively.

Perhaps that is the reason why this site is based on so much positivity. The more positive we have, the greater the results.

I won't guarantee this is the case, however. It's just my thoughts on the matter.

specialneedsmetalpunk

Popular Member
Hey, Maddie Gvnn. I know how hard it is to have to be patient. Believe me, everyone on this forum wants to have their lovers back as soon as possible. Even I have been guilty of getting a little bit antsy here and there. But it doesn't really do anybody else any good to worry about their spells all the time. You just have to be as patient as you possibly can. You will get your lover back before you know it.

LeanneS

Popular Member
Even though my spells haven't worked yet I have faith in them and just need to give them more time. Ashra is confident they will work so I need to be confident too. I trust Ashra completely and I wouldn't trust any other spellcaster. Ashra is the best and has had a lot of success. I am so happy that I found her because I don't know what I would have done because I'd tried everything to get him back but he just said he didn't think it would work because of the distance. He just wants to be friends but I'm sure we could make our relationship work

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Steven,

Only we can control how we think.

To stop you from wondering or doubting you must truly believe in Ashra and her work.

Your spells will be successful, I have no doubt about it.

Just continue on with your every day life and find distractions so that your spells are not constantly on your mind.

specialneedsmetalpunk

Popular Member
Hey, Steven. I can see that you are new, so I would like to say welcome to this forum. One of the ways that I would keep myself busy and my mind occupied is by coming to this forum and participating on it as much as I possibly can. You will find a number of threads that you can comment on and get as many Karma Points as you possibly can. Your spells will work, you just have to put all of your trust in Ashra.

ktaylor

Popular Member
I thought mine wasn't active anymore, but I asked Ashra and she said working fine, which brightened my day. I'm slowly learning to be more positive, I thinks it's working a bit. I've been seeing more signs like I used to.

LeanneS

Popular Member
Ktaylor - I'm so pleased that Ashra told you your spell is working fine. That would make me so happy if she told me that. It is hard staying positive sometimes when you don't feel like it's working but spells work better when you're positive. I'm trying really hard to believe my spells are working but the more time passes and my ex is still with his girlfriend the harder it is to stay positive. I'm hoping when I have my Halloween spell cast that I see lots of signs and maybe it will work quickly.

specialneedsmetalpunk

Popular Member
Hey, ktaylor. Once you send in a request for Ashra to cast a spell on your behalf, it is going to stay as active as when it was cast the first time. If you have any concerns about whether or not your spells are working, then you can always shoot a message to Ashra and she is going to be more than happy to check on them for you to see if there is any kind of problem with them.

Jewelson

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ktaylor, Spells manifestation takes time and once they have then slowly but surly they will take speed and work the way true it. I see, Trust Ashra. Even if you think that nothing is happening then don't lose hope. Sometimes we dont see it working because its happening with your lover or part of life your spell is cast upon. Just go with the flow for now. Wait and watch. Take care.

Kingsley

Popular Member
I totally agree with you Ashra & I loved your statement. This is how a real and genuine Spellcaster doing their job. Ashra's work hard for us and she cares more about everyone and she wants to make everyone happy. I also cares and worried about you Ashra. I hope you are doing fine and get enough rest. Because Ashra is the only one person that help us and she uses all her energy during the rituals to cast many spells for us and what we need to do is a simple thing which is follow the guidelines and stay positive all the time. I know it's not easy to follow the guidelines, but we need to try harder just like how Ashra try her best to help us. I am sending my positive energy to everyone here :)

Anshika Singh

Hello mam. Yes that's true that for some people it take time for the spells to work on and for some the result is shown instantly.

All we require is to have strong faith and we are required to be positive throughout the process.

And i believe in your work and spell. I really pray to earn my karma points as soon as possible so that i may also get an oppurtunity to tell everyone about my love life :D

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Ashra you're so right, ever since you casted my spell I have seen a change in attitude in my lover, it's just a week now and I also had a dream about him,normally I don't dream about him but I saw in the dream that we were together. I don't remember most if what I dreamt but I sure do remember that we were together. I agree my spells might take some time to work because I don't have anymore points to cast any other spell so I'm working towards it in case I need to cast another one.