1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need help with your situation? You can always reach me by using the Contact Ashra Koehn tab. I will respond back to your inquiry asap.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

My spells worked!

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Willow, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

Congratulations lilbit for all your wonderful signs and movement! Your live will be officially back very soon. I can feel it. You're doing well staying calm and excited. You got this sweetheart keep strong and continue doing what you're doing. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm very happy for you!

2. LeanneS

LeanneS Well-Known Member

I can't wait until I can post on here that my spells have worked. I love reading the posts on this thread because it makes me feel positive that my spells will work soon. I totally believe in Ashra's spells and she is confident they will work. I think the next spell I get will be the one that changes his mind and makes him realise that he can't live without me. I'm looking forward to receiving an update from Ashra telling me how my spells are doing. I hope they are working brilliantly

3. mzac

mzac Member

I'm so happy for you @lilbit to have your lover contact you and tell you all that. Soon everything will all fall into place and you will have him back in no time... I'm so happy for everyone else who's spell are working. I can't wait till my lover will contact me just once. It's been almost a whole year since I heard from him. He is so stubborn, but soon my sufferings will be over and my lover will return. I just gotta be more patient and Ashra will be with me every step of the way.

4. Blessedme

Blessedme Member

I am so excited for you! Every little thing counts and I have faith in Ashra's spells! She is truly enchanting and gives me great hopes once I am able to get my spells casted. The power of the universe and a little push from someone with strong spiritual magical power can make things more pleasant and peaceful. We all deserve happiness and for the other person have to the happiness as well. I can't wait! Nothing but positive vibes!

5. Sandra J

Sandra J Well-Known Member

Wow! That's quick results how fast your spell worked within hours after Ashra told you that your ex will come back in minutes. I never known those spells to bring your lover back and I have numerous of spell working on my be half. Ashra really put a lot of effort in your spells to tell you when the both of you will reunite for good. Wishing you both the best and continue to stay positive.

6. chelsblue123

chelsblue123 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to everyone for their spells, working for them. This is really exciting to hear these wonderful news!!! All we have to do is, to remain positive and try not to think of the spells to much. Our lovers will return to us because Ashra is a amazing spell caster and she will always, be there for us. I just can not wait until mines work. I'm soooo excited now, I can feel it! This is really amazing guys! I am very happy for everyone. Just looking at everyone posts in here, is giving more and more hope, that my lover will return to me. Thank you guys for sharing these wonderful news to everyone!! This Just made my day by reading these stories :) thank y'all again.

7. 4ever_key

4ever_key New Member

@lilbit,

I am sooooo happy for you. What spells did you use? I am currently waiting for mine to work which I know that they will. I am telling myself peace, patience, and positivity daily. Right now I am having this really anxious feeling. I am not sure what would be the reason but my eye has been twitching a lot more than usual. At work I see the date 07/01 ALOT along with his DOB. Can anyone explain to me these feelings that I am getting. My heart is beating so fast that I can literally hear it.

8. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi @lilbit!
    This is great news! I am so glad to have visited this this thread as I love to read that members are seeing there spells work and everything is going well and improving in your favor.I know you have not been a member for that long either which makes it even more amazing that your spells are working so quickly.

I am so happy to hear he also split with this other woman and he wants to come back to you! Please keep us updated on your progress, I look forward to hearing from you :D.

9. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Popular Member

I think my spells are working as we speak. He contacted me two days ago and we have been talking ever since. He even said that he loves me. I think Passion Panacea has done it again :). Although I did not get an update about it being casted, I think my 2nd one was casted because of all these movements. I'm so happy that he's like a brand new person and really does care about me. He missed me just as much as I missed him and I can't wait to be with him again when the time is right. I'm definitely going to keep purchasing more spells and to stick around just to make our bond even stronger.

10. A.G.

A.G. Well-Known Member

So wonderful to read all your positive posts and results, and that many of you have gotten their lovers back and movements with your spells. I am so happy for you guys. That is truly a blessing and great news. Ashra's powers and the powers of the spells are wonderful and your faith and efforts have finally payed off.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to reading more positive posts and happy stories - and definitely looking forward to being able to post a great update myself - hopefully very soon.

Sending you all lots of positive vibes and love ❤️

11. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello Deadly! I am so thrilled when I read through your success story with Ashra spells. It does motivate me to keep fighting for my lover. Oh my Goodness! Who would thought that Passion Panacea did the trick for you and even gave you solid moments in a row. He even flat out told you about his feelings. That is so heartwarming news. I know what you have been waiting for is to have him make the relationship official. Don't worry my dear, all your dreams will come true. Your spells did get him to reach out to you anymore and now you guys are completely sharing with each other like you used to before. I hope you guys become a couple officially. Have a great day. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

12. Claudia Davis

Claudia Davis Active Member Member Plus Account

A.G you've done it again! I'm taking your name as a sign!

I'm rooting for you all the way, have you had anything cast you?

I like you very much look forward to updates on this thread! And cannot wait to update everyone with my own sucess stories ! It's exciting and a relief we have control too!

13. Kim Winch

Kim Winch Well-Known Member

Ok guys I can now officially say my spells worked! My husband is finally back home and has been for a week. Things have been going really well for us! It's kind of like nothing really happened! I wished I would have found Ashra before when things really started getting bad but now that I've found her in staying!

I will be keeping everyone updated on the forums as often as I can!

14. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

I feel like my spells are working. I am going to get Golden Kiss cast on someone that is not Andrew though. Then I am going to be going for the weight loss spell. We have our sizing on Monday but I am planning to still lose weight and I am still going so yeah. I am hoping the weight loss spell will really help me lose a lot of weight so then I will get to change the size of me! It will be amazing if that could happen. I am thinking about getting a good luck spell because my luck right now is horrible! Anyways yeah. I know a lot of others spells are working amazingly! I hope everyone gets with their lovers soon and I hope the very best for every single one of you and I hope you all are having a great day morning or night.

15. passionsk85

passionsk85 Well-Known Member

I'd like to send a big congratulations to those of you who have experienced success with Ashras spells. I know first hand that her spells work and have had success with both a money spell and the passion panacea spell as well. With the money spell, in less then a month I received a small amount of money from an ongoing situation that was owed to me. With the passion panacea spell my lover was back in contact with me before the three months was up and had broken up his engagement within four months. For those of you who have not had success yet with your spells keep the faith because it is coming.

Tyan likes this.
  16. sam mcintire

sam mcintire Active Member

This is great to hear! I'm so happy reading all these success stories with her spells! It's amazing what she does!

17. Blessedme

Blessedme Member

Hi @deadlydesire18, That's great to here. Being in contact feels so amazing. In due time, I'm sure the spell will work in our favor. We'll keep up the positive vibes and only wish for the best for everyone.
    Hi Fera, hope you are well. Like your new avatar.

It's exciting to hear all the positive movements and those that haven't seen anything yet, don't lose hope because sometimes, Ashra's spells takes time to work. In matter of time, it will work. We will all stay strong for one another. I know it's hard to be that way when we really want our lover to be with us, especially since our hearts are with them. What we've been longing for, Ashra is helping so much. Patience is the virtue. Hugs and kisses to everyone!! Stay strong.

18. Blessedme

Blessedme Member

That is great news Kim!! I am so happy for you! It's so great to see great results and in due time, we will all reach that goal with Ashra's help. I am so excited!! Stories such as yours is very inspiring and I can only wish good things to you and everyone in this forum. Pleasant thoughts!!

19. Sandra J

Hello @passionsk85,
    That's great that you finally have your lover back and I hope you both are doing good together. Yes I know Ashra spells work and I am waiting for Ashra fix what I broken with my lover. But it is good to hear your success story how things are going with you and please keep us posted when you have the time. Again that's is awesome and we know Ashra Koehn spells are powerful and strong.

20. Ambrosia_421

Hi Kim Winch! Congratulations on the success of your spell! I'm so happy for you. Please keep us posted on your happy outcome. I know I would love e to hear how things are going for you.

Hi Deadly, that's wonderful you're getting such amazing movements from your spells. I believe your desired outcome is just around the corner. Keep us posted on how everything is going for you and your love.

Hugs and positive vibes to everyone!

21. Bee12

Bee12 Well-Known Member

It really makes me happy just by reading everyone's post. I'm glad you guys have your lovers back or have had some type of success with Ashra spells. This gives me so much hope and motivation. Just by reading everyone's post I will not give up on my lover. If you guys can do it I can do it also. I can't wait to post up here and tell everyone about the success I've had with Ashra spells. Congratulations everyone ;)

22. XBriX

XBriX Well-Known Member

Ashra is truly one of the most generous people I know. She helps people who are in need and makes it fair for everyone.

23. Claudia Davis

Claudia Davis Active Member Member Plus Account

So excited to read such fantastic stories! I'm also pleased for everyone who has had success with Ashra's spells! I cannot wait for this to be me ❤️❤️ So exciting!

24. Courtneyb

Courtneyb Well-Known Member

I just want to say congratulations to every member who has had success with all the spells Ashra has cast and they have brought your lovers back, I hope one day I will be able to contribute and share a success story of my own. This forum keeps me positive and determined to carry on :) but as I said it is nice to know that Ashra's spells do work eventually :)

25. lilbit

lilbit Active Member

Hey everyone, I'm so happy to read about the success everyone is having with their spells. Ashra is an amazing person. Congratulations, Kim Winch. I'm happy that your husband has returned to you. I have also had success with my spells. I'm still going to work with Ashra on my situation too. I'm so happy for everyone. Please stay positive and remember that Ashra is here with you all the way.

26. AJC

AJC Member

I know they are in good hands with Ashra. We all know her amazing spells, gift, hard work and dedication to each and everyone of us. She is truly a compassionate and beautiful kind, caring person who only wants us to all have our lives, loves, dreams fulfilled. I received and update my spells are working fine and I know everyone's are.

I agree this thread really is positive to read and sends good positive vibes and energy out to all that they will soon see results.

27. Sandra J

Hi XBrix,
    I agree with you that Ashra Koehn is such a sweetheart and most of all careing person. She is always helping out those who can't afford to purchased a spell to get back their lovers for good. Ashra knows that everyone comes to her because of desperation and hopeing she can fix what's broken in the relationship. I truly believe in magic and I have seen how it works with others and now that we have found Ashra Koehn it is a blessing and to know we can trust her and believe in what Ashra Koehn stands for. We all will get back our lovers for good.

28. Ambrosia_421

I just wanted to share a little success with spells here. I'm still waiting for my love to come back, but i'm convince Passion Panacea rid my life of something very negative. Ashra cast Passion Panacea in January of this year. And not long (a matter of days) after the spell was cast, a co-worker of mine began seriously talking about retirement. And this was after saying she would never leave because she loved her job, even though she didn't. Now, this co-worker was bringing A LOT of negativity and angst into my life. She was a friend at one time, but she was jealous, vindictive, a user, and over all a nasty piece of work. I'm sure she contributed in some way to the depression I was going through which ultimately resulted in my love leaving me. She wasn't the direct cause, but how she treated me did contribute. Just to give you a flavor, I found out she turned me into HR for coming to work too early... she did this because she was jealous that I would be talking to another co-worker in the office. She kept track of where I was going throughout the day. Tried to turn friends against me, and we shared the same friends, which made things very complicated. On and on it goes. Anyway, I wanted her gone from my life somehow. I didn't detail any of this to Ashra because my focus was on my love and I considered my problems with her a separate situation. However, I'm convinced the spell sought out my own obstacles and there began the process of removing this person from my life. Over the next few weeks she went back and forth about retiring. And that's a wacky story in and of itself. I had a feeling her wanting to retire was due to the spell, so I silently believed that she would leave. And as of the first week of April she retired and I have not laid eyes on her since. She's had occasion to come near my circle, but something always came up where I would not be able to see her (thank the heavens!). I am certain Passion Panacea helped rid my life of this woman. And it did it in a way that did not bring harm to anyone, which is why I love Ashra for using white magic. Its just an example of how Ashra's spells will target obstacles both on my lover's side and my side. Now that she's gone I am soooo much happier and able to focus on making me happy and thus fueling my spells with positive energy. Moral of my story, have faith in your spells and realize that they may target problems in your own life in order to make things right for when your love returns.

29. Kemela

Kemela Well-Known Member

This is awesome news wow:woot:... Its great when I read positive results like this. Such a quick movement...:) yay.... I am happy that my lover is still talking to me and we talk again today. I am now waiting to have him home with me where he belong.

I really love the stories that I am reading about everyone's spells working. My spell is working too and I am so happy the I can text it. Before I got the spell my lover was so distant and he was upset all the time now he is improving in a big way. I still have one more spell to add to the one that is active, but I love the stories I am reading awesome :thumbsup:

30. nakia0128

nakia0128 Member

@Kim Winch congrats on your success of your spell and I'm happy for you. It all gives everyone hope with the spells becoming successful. What spells did you get and how long did it take for you to receive your results?

31. Arquidamia

Arquidamia Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I am super happy because my spells are actually working for me they are giving me signs and movements and I do want to see more of them. I am getting my windsong spell. I want to know what this spells does for him that he is not afraid to contact me. I know that he is trying to figure out what he going to say to me that know that I will try to stay patient and try to stay also positive for my spells.

32. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello Passion! Well done for getting results from your money spell and Passion Panacea. It is awesome that you have seen progress from each spell in a short span of time. I am glad that the engagement between your lover and the other girl was over, and now you guys are back on the good terms talking. It does open my eyes that all spells are powerful, no matter how expensive they are, I got my movements from all love spells, but I am still waiting for signs and progress from my personal spells patiently. I hope your lover won't take a while to ask you out. Have an awesome day!!!

33. Nemo

Nemo Member

I find all these positive posts so uplifting and I am now awaiting for me to have such a good result. I know that it is not far away as I am much calmer now that before and I know that it is a sign that my spells are working.

34. Sandra J

Hi Claudia Davis,
    You will have a success story to tell and so will I just continue to have faith and stay positive. I know it seems like a long time for you but it will work out for you soon. Ashra Koehn has your back and she will do all she can for you. Ashra has been working really hard pass couples of months and it is just a lot on her but at the end of the day you're be fine and you will hear from your lover soon.

Hi LeanneS,
    I know you're ready to see movements that your spell is finally working and your lover has finally reach out to you . Continue to stay strong and positive and it will work itself out and when this day come you'll be on cloud nine . I will continue to send you positive vibes and trust Ashra Koehn with your life in her hands. She will make it better for you and bring the love of your life back to you.

35. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I was very devastated Friday when I found out that a girl on my kickball team and that I have known for a long time but never hung out with was now "talking" to my lover as she put it. I know she knows we've dated in the past because there are pictures of us on vacation at the Bahamas on his page as well as his sisters page. I overheard her saying that he has taken her fishing a couple of times. However, today I had movement. He has a rental house down the street and happened to be there as I was waiting for my daughter to get off of the bus. I spotted his car and instantly smiled. I kept myself busy looking at my phone. I looked back up and his car was gone so I kept scrolling through my phone. All of a sudden he pulls up in front of me. We had a nice five minute conversation. I am so glad I got to hear his voice and see his face. He was very smiley and it made my day. I just wanted to say that Ashra's hard work is paying off and this is just the start. Thank you, Ashra! Your spells are working and I hope he is back into my arms in NO time!!

36. marlena

marlena Member

Congratulations on your successful situation and thank you for sharing your story it gives me very much hope.

Best of luck on your spell. I cannot wait for mine to be cast. I just joined today and excited to see how things turn out and hear others success stories thanks to Ashra.

37. XBriX

XBriX Well-Known Member

I'm happy for you! I have great confidence in Ashra's spells and I feel that ashra knows what she is doing. I love Ashra Koehn because she guides you along the way and they care casted by a true, genuine spell caster. I hear all the stories about successful spells and they give me hope. I am excited to get a new spell!!

38. Arquidamia

Arquidamia Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra spells have work for so many people and I am glad it worked for me. I just can't wait to see more movements with my spells. I did my spells in March and now I am seeing them manifest now. I know that once my lover comes I will give him a big hug and a kiss. I know that he misses my kisses and I can't wait to be with him.

39. Chrysalis

Chrysalis Member

@Ambrosia_421 OMG! Your situation is quite similar to mine. You are right about how our spells not only work on removing obstacles in our lovers life, but initially in our own personal lives. While my spells are being worked on, I had a challenging time avoiding negativity at all costs. Including a few people I work with. One in particular seemed to spread negativity all around while I worked with this person. And every time I work with them, i would try my hardest to ignore it. But, it seemed to follow me every time I worked with this person. I would try to keep my distance and not give in or make comments or anything. But, now this individual will be on Leave of Absence for 5 weeks. This is a very critical time for us to remain as positive and to focus on the good things that will come our way. I just wanted to share that Ashra will ensure to it we see progress in our spells. She will not let us down. Thank you Ashra for your tremendous efforts and your diligence in helping each and every one of us.

40. LeanneS

LeanneS Well-Known Member

Hi Sandra. Yes I'll definitely be on cloud nine when my spells work. It's so exciting knowing that one day he will contact me and tell me how much he's missed me and that he wants us to get back together. I have total confidence in Ashra and I know she won't let me down. She's worked so hard on my situation and I know I will get him back. I will continue to do everything I can to help my spells so I will be positive and believe in them completely. It will be the happiest day of my life when Dean tells me he loves me.