1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

My spells worked!

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Willow, Apr 25, 2015.

1. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I am pleased to say that my spells are working greatly and me and my lover are so close to getting back together. I never thought things would be this good and change so quickly so I am so happy with how things are going right now. I know that everyone here will get the results you want from the spells Ashra provides and you will be happy again like we deserve to be. I will definitely keep you all updated on my situation and I am wishing everyone the best and sending you lots of love.

2. Congrats ^_^ Always keep in mind progress is still progress! I wish you the happiest of results. - James

3. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello Hanna P. I am so happy for you that your lover has finally contacted you and he did the things the you have requested in your spell. I feel very hopeful that my time will come too and mh lover will soon contact me. I wish the best for you. Passion Panacea is your spell right? Are the two of you constantly contacting each other? I am very happy, it makes me very positive to know your spell worked and its exactly the way that you requested it to be. Ashra is truely amazing and I know that I am in good hands and I know that with her help, I will have my lover too. He and I will be together soon. It is really amazing that, you almost moved on from your lover but, spells really work in mysterious ways and he contacted you when you least expect it. Please continue to post your update on your situation, I will be very happy to read you inspiring updates. I wish you the best. :)

Lana Cooper likes this.
  4. Truelove

Truelove Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi dhill. It's very good to hear ashra's work is helping you and your wife. I haven't yet had a spell cast, currently saving up to get one cast. However I love seeing all these positive comments of ashra's spell work. It makes me feel a whole lot better regarding my situation. Atleast with ashra I have this bit of hope that things will work out the way I would love them too. I hope your wife is getting threw here situation,really hope it's all positive and going well. Please keep posting your recent outcomes,I would love to know. Thankyou for reading.

5. Shasha

Shasha Member

Hello everyone!

My Ultimate Beauty spell is working!!

I used to wear very thick make up just to cover up acne scars and uneven skin tone on my face. I also have a very low self-esteemed on how I look like. Since the beauty spells are active, I'm not wearing anything to cover up anymore AND PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME THAT I AM BEAUTIFUL. This comes from colleagues, friends, clients and strangers. People treat me better, give me a priority, free gifts, sometimes opening the door for me as well. I love the attention I'm getting, in a good way of course. I just have to believe in the spells, have courage and be kind to myself and others.

I just can't wait for my love spells to kick in for my lover to return. I want to share my happiness with him. I used to say I need my lover to be happy, I can't be happy without him. The world is so gloomy without him.

But now, it's different. I am happy and content with myself. I am so grateful with what I have. It is just because I love him, I want to share my happiness with him.

Hang in there, everyone!
    Stay positive and have faith that everything is going to be okay.
    Have courage and be kind.

Love,
    Shasha

6. Terra

Terra Active Member

So officially I can say that Ashra's spells have worked for me. Logan and I have been back together for a week and a half now after she casted Passion Panacea and Sixuca, after about a week i had results, the only bad thing is that he wants a poly relationship while i want to stay monogamous, (Currently waiting for Ashra to cast a commitment spell that'll change his mind :thumbsup:). My ex Theo came back after months of waiting, (My situation with him was really complicated,) and him and I are very cordial though I know he wants more. If you let her, Ashra will change your world for the better. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

7. izzybister

izzybister Member

Hi everyone! While I wait for movement from my love spells, I decided to also go with a beauty spell. Thought it would help me feel more positive. It's only been a week now, but I'm already seeing results. Ashra said it would take a few months to see the total outcome and I can't wait. Doesn't hurt to be more attractive for my husband. I'm really happy with the outcome so far.

Have no doubt Ashras spells work. Time, patience and a positive outlook. Meditation also helps to release the negative energy. This has helped me out a lot.
    Sending positive vibes to everyone!

8. Bromate2018

Bromate2018 New Member

That's great I'm still waiting for my break thru to come. I wished I could have found Astra before lover left me

9. izzybister

izzybister Member

@RubyXRed I've been following your progress. So happy for you. How long did it take? Right now I'm Waiting for some movement. He is so stubborn. But I keep a positive attitude and have learned to be patient. Can't wait for results.
    Keep us posted on your progress. Such wonderful news. Ashra always comes through for us.

10. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello Hannah P! What amazing words from you. What spells did you get casted to see movement like that? My lover blocked me from everything except email. The last thing he told me was that we were over and he never wanted me back and he was happier without me. I am hoping that Ashras spells will change his mind fast. I have missed him like crazy. She is amazing! Ashra has told me he still loves me but is hesitate! I am hoping the hearts of the enchanter fury casted will get him back ! I have had the passion panacea, object of desire, the windsong and golden kiss casted so far. I had a missed FaceTime from his number but just waiting for some real movement. I know if anyone can bring him back it is Ashra! It is very important not to break the no contact rule because the lover will most likely be rude and mean. I have not broken it and not planning on it but I do hope to get some movement from him. I really wish he would come see me or call me. I hope ur all doing well. I hope everyone sees movement soon :)

11. Lc08

Lc08 Member

Thank you for recasting the spell Ashra, I am thankful you responded and took time to check on my case. I will give you an update and again Thank You So Much!

12. Justjust

Justjust Member

Seeing all these positive reviews and results makes the wait worth it and a little more easy..this community just makes everything a whole lot better and takes negativity out of the way.congratulations to all those who have gotten their results and stay positive..to those waiting be positive too..our issues are different and the level of complication is different hence it may seem a little longer..all in all we will all get pur desired results..i personally haven't had any spell cast and i look forward to having it cast any time soon looking at these reviews..makes me excited already and idl cant even imagine how i will react the moment my spell is cast and i see movement..positive vibes to you all.

13. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I get so so excited when I read these exciting posts. I just can't wait until the day where I can say the spells have got me my lover back. I am still waiting for him to make the move but I am missing him so deeply. I have been trying to feel super positive today though because I know soon enough he will be back in my arms. Keep up the good work Ashra! You are doing amazing!

14. Sophierebecca140100

Sophierebecca140100 Active Member Member Plus Account

My spell is working! I am so happy to say that I am getting signs and manifestations from passion panacea. I never thought this possible but right now I know he is on his way back. You have nothing left to loose ashra can help you she it a very talented spell caster and if she can make a change in my situation she can in yours too. I am planning on purchasing more as I have had really good results with passion panacea. I recommend ashra and this spell

lucy01990 likes this.
  15. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello Hannah P! How are you? How's your situation now? improved more? thanks for sharing your update with us, it really made my day to see that you had a huge result with the spell. It's really inspiring to read all the success that everyone is having and it helps me to stay positive and more patient with my situation. Hey @Lana Cooper Don't worry, I am sure that your lover will return soon too, you have been also having really good signs. I am happy for you, your videos are motivating. My lover haven't yet initiated contact but I have been seeing some signs so I hope that it's manifesting and he will soon come back. Take care, have a nice day!

16. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Hannah! What an awesome news! Your positive review really made my day hehe. It's good to know that you saw the result you expected. Your guy might not be ready for commitment, he needs a slight boost to encourage him to commit to you. I also saw a huge movement from Ashras spells. I wished for him to say sorry and want to get closer to me. He did apologize and text me!! I haven't seen any movements for some months, I hope Ashra will boost my spells. I wish you nothing but the best of luck!!!

17. Tutu

Tutu Member

Hello Guys

I am happy to share with you that my spell worked. I ordered ashra Aunt’s May Terminus spell from ashra to pass an exam on September 21st with priority casting. And I am happy to let you know that I passed my test today. I am so happy and thrilled about this. On my wish list, I did let ashra know that I am struggling with anxiety and nervousness from my exam and she removed all these barriers.
    Thank you Ashra for everything. You are the best !!!!!

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  18. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine! Hi .@Tutu! That is so amazing how Ashra was able to make you feel relieved about your exam on Sept 21! If you don't mind sharing what exam is it? For me, I was so nervous about passing English as I had a hard professor which I failed, and I had to retake it and waste my Summer taking English! I Got a new teacher, and I was happy to say I finally passed my English! I feel like if I had Ashra back then and she was able to help feel better about the exam, I was so nervous that I will fail again! Happy to say I finally passed! I am trying to get my ex-lover back which I need Ashra help! I think my spell is working, but I am not 100% sure!

19. That is very good to know and congrats on passing your test ! This is awsome news and gives me so much hope !

20. I love reading all of these post on how things are going for people and how when a spell is cast how it works and how quickly it can work ! Thank you to all of you who post good reports on here . It’s gives those of us who have not had a spell yet cast so much hope that their spells will work too!

21. Gelo

Gelo Member Member Plus Account

Good day everyone

Wow here we go again positivity everywhere.. That's why i love this forum when i read a lot of successful story about their life and spell they ask for ashra.. Congrats everyone who had the results on their spell.. Just keep us updated and don't stop to share your story and most important don't stop to guide us as a new member of thus forum we still have a lot of question.. Thank you so much forum family and thank you so much ashra for the hope in our situation.. You are the answer for everything..

Keep safe everyone
    Im still working on my spell that i need in my situation i hope i can make it this month beacuse i want my lover to be with me on my birthday this coming january..

Love you guys..

22. G_C

G_C New Member Guest Account

Reading all these successful love stories makes me so happy! For those waiting on their happy fairytale (it’s coming hang in there) and for those who are currently living the dream they chose congrats and blessings ❤️

23. Hailey

Hailey Member

I agree 100% these reviews and stories give me so much hope that Ashra will be able to help me. As soon as she emailed me back I could just tell she is a genuine person who truly cares about helping others and not just the money like many other people out there. It is so hard and rare to find someone like her. I can see why many people say her spells work. I guess I was just in the right place at the right time, it was fate!

24. I am having passion panacea cast to bring my lover back. What are everyone’s thoughts of this. I’m almost there now. I’ve read so many happy positve reviews on here to show how people’s spells have worked I only hope that the same Happens for me and my sistuation. It’s coming up two months now since we spit so I’m
    Hoping it will work sooner. I just worry that with every passing day he’s getting further away from me. I hope it pulls him back to me. I’d love for him to move in with us too that would
    Be amazing.