1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Obeah Spells and Rituals

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Karece, Mar 10, 2017.

1. tabbylou2981

tabbylou2981 Well-Known Member

I notice the Obeah love spell in the resource section, and read about it. It sounds like a really powerful spell to get when you really want your lover back. I have heard that this love spell using powerful magic, so that's why Ashra says to get it as a last resort when you've tried everything else. I believe that's why it says it must be done by a professional like Ashra because she knows how to cast this type of magic safely so that they don't backfire in any way.

2. Juliejoy88

Juliejoy88 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey guys
    I can see that the resource section has obeah spell available now. Yes, it is expensive, but it doubtlessly must be a very powerful spell and my wish right now is to get that spell asap.

3. Sanjida

Sanjida Active Member

I had very little knowledge about obeah spell. But I heard from some people that it's extremely powerful. I read in Ashra's descriptions that you should not turn to obeah love spell unless you tried all other spell and they did not work for your situation. These words tell how powerful that spell is so it will be expensive too. I see some people were talking about it. Have any of you guys got the obeah spell? Is it available now?

4. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have seen the Obeah spell on the forum and its a whopping 750 Destiny points!
    Does anyone know if it is a white magic or black magic spell? I have not requested this spell but I wish the people all the luck who have gotten it as I can imagine how powerful it is.

passionsk85 likes this.
  5. redfield007

redfield007 Member

I just bought the ritual from Ashra and she said it would take a few days to cast due to the amount of time and resources it takes. She said it moves pretty quickly and given the dire need of my situation, it is a requirement. Don't dump money into it unless you really want, because most certainly you will get it.

Also, I'm getting more anxious by the day to see my fiance again. I'm trying my best not to contact him but it's hard. I'm hanging in there though.

6. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

The Obeah love spell definitely sounds powerful!

I do have to agree with Tabbylou.

I would suggest only getting this spell if you are certain that your only option is to try Obeah.

I do not know much about Obeah spells and rituals, however, to me this spell sounds like it could be the ultimate all in one spell, it could be the only spell a person needs.

I would only choose to go with the Obeah spell if I was convinced that nothing else was working for me, fortunately for me I can see my spells are working :)

7. Beckyboo

Beckyboo Member

I have just purchased the Obeah Spell. I am so very very excited and cannot wait for it to manifest. Just to hear my mans voice again is all that I have waited for. Ashra is helping me to make my desires become real. I will let everyone on the forums know what happens. Bless you Ashra and Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

8. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Wow Beckboo! I hope you get fast results from Obeah and your lover is back in your arms fast. I wish I could afford to purchase this spell but if I don't get any signs or movement from my other spells I would borrow the money cause I really want the man I love home but I trust Ashra and she believes he will be but I will know more after my in depth psychic reading.
    Sending positive vibes x

9. brumo29

brumo29 Member

I asked Ashra for an update on my situation and the two spells that she cast for me and if an Obeah Love Spell would be apprpriate and she replied with a very short answer saying "no it is too expensive". If she was only in it for the money she would have said yes in a second so this tells me that she is genuine and real. I sure wish that she would have given me an update though. I'm still hoping thought that this all works out in the end as she said in her emails after the spells were cast. Staying positive.

10. redfield007

redfield007 Member

How serious is your situation? Mine is incredibly sensitive and desperate and done by my own hand. I have been kicked out of the house and given 30 days notice. I am hoping this spell will convince Adam to forgive me and we can take things slow from now on.

11. RubyXRed

I have not been recommended this spell. I know it is very expensive, but I am pretty sure it will be so worth it once it is active.

My situation is quite complex and my lover is quite stubborn but I have not been recommended this. How many people have requested this spell?

12. LeanneS

LeanneS Well-Known Member

Hi Beckyboo I'm so happy for you. You are only the second person to have purchased the Obeah love spell I think. I really desperately want this spell but I can't afford it at the moment. I'm going to try to save up, but I've also purchased the lottery spell 3 weeks ago so I'm hoping that I might win enough money to pay for it. I'm just waiting for Ashra's update to say she's cast it. I can't wait to hear when you have results from this spell. It sounds amazing and so powerful that I'm sure it will work very quickly.

13. mzac

mzac Member

I would like to know how much the obeah spells cost? I wanted to get this spell and I already emailed Ashra Koehn, but I still haven't gotten a reply about it. So anyone who got the spell, please let me know know how much. Ashra has not reply whether I needed this or not..

14. Beckyboo

Beckyboo Member

The Obeah Spell costs a lot more then the average spell. It is quite expensive and that is why Ashra needs to make sure that it is definitely the right spell for you. She has advised me that it may be up to 10 days to cast it as she is extremely busy.

15. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

BeckyBoo, that is awesome you purchased the spell. I hope you see the results you want soon! Please keep us updated! Blessings to you and for all the others who purchased the obeah spell.

16. Amana

Amana Member

It will cost you a lot for this spell. Ashra replied to me, but she has asked me also that am I able to afford that? She clearly doesn't want her clients spending more then they can afford which shows me that she puts her clients first. I am not able to afford obeah spell so I was stick with the passion Panacea spell which has referred by Ashra.

17. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

Obeah spells are by far one of the most powerful forms of magic. If done correctly, the ritual(s) make an unstoppable force.

18. redfield007

redfield007 Member

Hey Beckyboo,

Would you mind sharing how complex your situation was and why she recommended it to you?

Mine had some extreme cases behind it and was curious if yours had the similar vibe.

19. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

Yikes, 750 destiny points. Although it's well worth the price, I think I'll stick with what Ashra has already done. Besides I don't think my situation is dire enough to get this spell. But I'm anxious to hear everyone else's experience. I'm sure it will be wonderful and intense.

20. Tutu

Tutu Member

I had few questions on this Obeah spell before I decide to purchase this.

What is the success rate of this Obeah spell and How fast does it work? OR does it take the same time frame as the rest of your spell?

Can this spell be done in in white magic?

I am very interested to learn about this spell. I did quite a lot of research and then learned that this is very powerful spell and requires an experienced caster to perform this ritual.

Guys please share when you see any movement with this spell.

21. redfield007

redfield007 Member

Mine was completed earlier today. I am awaiting the results and will keep you all posted. Please send warm prayers.

22. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

Regarding your questions Tutu, Obeah spells are one of the strongest arts of magic that exists (almost at the level of Dark magic). With that in mind and Ashra's experience, the success rate is reliably high. Time frame, however, there is no real way to tell. However, due to the fact that Obeah spells are an unstoppable force that essentially force the universe to be altered, it may not take long for effects. Obeah spells based on nature, are usually always black magic. Except, Ashra's casting method may be an extremely influential white magic type. When in doubt, let your body tell you if you should get the spell; you will be drawn to it. Also, ask Ashra for her opinion also. Bear in mind, this spell is stronger than Overmaster, and before Ashra offered Obeah, Overmaster was known as her strongest love spell.

23. mzac

mzac Member

@Beckyboo congrats on getting the obeah spells and I wish you fast results. I too want to get this spell. I'm waiting on Ashra if she would recommend this spell to me. I am currently waiting on my result from a previous spell she just casted.. I thought mine isn't as complicated.. but it is kuz my lover is so stubborn and prolly fighting off what he is feeling.. I currently have a few spells active and I really want to get the obeah spell because of all the good reviews I have been hearing. Please update us on how yours went while I'm waiting on ashra to respond whether she recommend me this spell or not.. but I believe I need this because I think now mine is so complicated.

24. mo74

mo74 New Member

I'm very interested in leaning more about the Obeah love spell. Exactly how powerful is this spell? Is this a spell that works faster than other love spells? How will you know if this is the spell that is needed to bring your true love back to you? I have had Ashra cast several love spells for me. How do I know if I should wait to see signs from these spells or request the Obeah love spell?

25. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi Tutu,

The Obeah love spell is very powerful, it removes all obstacles and covers all angles without needing any extra spells.

The Obeah spell works instantly, as it is an unstoppable force.

If you were to request the Obeah love spell, I would only request it from Ashra.

Ashra Koehn is experienced and has the knowledge to cast powerful spells and rituals such as Obeah without harming anyone. You would not get the same outcome if you requested this type of magic from an inexperienced caster.

26. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

That spell sure is expensive! I think I'd agree with the people who say to trust Ashra and what she has already done for you or what she is gonna do for you. If your situation is really bad then you better start saving up! For the price, it's probably worth it. I've heard great reviews about that spell along with many other spells. Ashra is real because most of us are here because we can't afford the spells and she excepts points. It's true if Ashra was in it for the money she would've said yes but send me money. She warned you and is worried it'll be far too much.

27. Patience

Patience Member

I can't see the Obeah love spell in the resource section but would love to hear anyone's results after it is cast and how quickly it works.

28. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Yeah Sandra you're absolutely correct, one shouldn't mess around with this spell since it's very powerful. It's not a joke. Don't cast it unless it's necessary and there is no other option left for you to get back with your lover. Guys I'm sure you really don't want to end up hurting or harming yourself or your lover. I'm sure there are other spells that can help you you just have to give it some time to manifest don't rush into anything.

29. Beckyboo

Beckyboo Member

Hi redfeild007. Ashra has cast multiple spells with seals for me and I have had 2 readings. Although Sean and his girlfriend broke up straight away thanks to Passion Panacea, nothing more has happened.

I have Depression and this has played a huge part in why Sean is not contacting me again. Through desperation I've asked Ashra to cast the Obeah Spell and now I am waiting for it to be cast. Ashra has informed me that it will be cast within the next ten days.

I cannot contain my excitement in anticipation of hearing from Sean again. It will be money well spent when he returns to me and I will keep everyone informed on the forums.

I am so thankful that I found Ashra at a very low time in my life. I believe she was sent to me from heaven above and I bless her with all my heart.

30. redfield007

redfield007 Member

I'm not sure if this anything, but home life seems more civil. He's not volatile right now. Still, I need to give him his space and let him come to me in the meantime.

I miss him so much. He's in the same house but so far away at the same time.

31. Ambrosia_421

Hi Beckyboo, I'm so sorry that it's been so difficult for you trying to get your Sean back. I understand how you feel. I have no doubt this Obeah spell will open the path for Sean to come straight to you. I don't know but I hope it also will help you overcome your depression.

I suffer from depression too. Have suffered for years and have gotten the help I needed so I understand how hard it is to keep your chin up. Hold on to that excitement you have now, heck I'm excited for you! :thumbsup: I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way and have you in my prayers. He will be back very, very soon just hold that belief in your heart and let Ashra do the rest. *Hugs* :inlove:

32. redfield007

redfield007 Member

I'm not going to lie I think I feel the spell working! It's quite powerful and it's almost making me nauseous from how powerful it is. I think some very positive things are going to happen and I will keep you posted. I think some very positive things are going to happen and I will keep you posted seriously I think the spell is no joke please be serious before you get it because you will feel the power. Ashra is this a normal feeling or am I just imagining it?

33. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey BeckyBoo, I am glad to hear some of the spells Ashra had cast for you is working. I myself struggle terribly from severe depression and anxiety also. I can't wait to hear your results from the obeah spell! Wishing you all the many blessings you deserve!

34. Ambrosia_421

Hi Redfield007 - based on what you said you're feeling, I would say it's a very powerful spell. I didn't ask Ashra for this spell, but she cast as pretty potent one for me and there were moments when the energies literally took my breath away. So I can only imagine what you're experiencing. I'm really excited for you. Wishing you all the best and a swift and wonderful reunion with your love.

35. RubyXRed

I have not been recommended the Obeah love spell, but due to how powerful it is it is wise to only get it if you really really need it.

I am really excited for those who have gotten this spell and I cannot wait to hear back from those with there updates on this spell :D

36. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

Redfield, have you gotten the obeah spell casted? If yes, then there is no doubt that this spell is so powerful based on your feeling. I am really understand about your feeling as I was also feeling the same when Ashra had casted my others spells. I am feeling so excited for you and I am really can't wait to hear the great news from you. Wishing you good luck.

37. Beckyboo

Beckyboo Member

Bless you Ambrosia_421. I can't wait for the Obeah Spell to work on Sean and him to return to me. I am so looking forward to it!!

38. Wow I didn't know the spell was that powerful. This is amazing! My ex is stubborn, but I think this would be far too strong for my situation. I honestly think he is running away from what he feels for me. There was nothing that happened in our relationship that caused a major break up. I would still want Ashra's opinion though.

39. Tutu

Tutu Member

Has anyone heard back from Ashra? I really want to purchase the Obeah spell. Ashra, Please provide me with the link.

My situation is very complex and it involves a lot of individuals eg, my ex, his wife, stubborn parents. I have not seen any movement or signs from the spell and even from my previous spell caster I did not see any movement at all for about 2 years. Its been about 2 years of no communication at all.

Ashra, I strongly believe you bring many of us our happiness. I appreciate and respect you taking the time to give us all your time. I understand you are very busy and personally apologize if I have sent too many emails looking for progress or further insight on my situation.

I am loosing my sleep over my situation and scared to death that they (my ex and his wife) might come closely in an intimate relationship. The more we wait and it gets delayed. On my side, my parents are getting worried about my age as I am on my early thirties and they want to see me getting settled in life. It is being difficult for me to wait for another 2 more years to see movement. I hope you understand Ashra, where I am coming from.

Please provide me with the link to purchase the Obeah spell.

40. Raz82

Raz82 Active Member

I've just gotten the Obeah Love Spell cast by Ashra & I was delighted with her report. I'm expecting very fast results within days as this spell is very powerful & an unstoppable force! Good luck to others who also have it cast by Ashra!