1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Obeah Spells and Rituals

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Karece, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Hi i never heard the obeah love spell. Can someone tell me what is that obeah love spell do? Because me and my husband had many obstacles and hindrances in our relationship. There is their family who doesn't like me I think I ask Ashra about it and ask for some advices. I think I need that Obeah spell. I trust Ashra for this one. And for all those who like me don't know what is obeah is. Please leave a comment and explain to us. Thank you very much all.

2. K Faddis

K Faddis Member

Very interesting. I've not heard of this type of spell. It would be interesting to find out if she does them.

3. GayAstroMan

GayAstroMan Member

I have one more small update I wanted to share with you guys for tonight! After confirming some things with Ashra so she can get started on my Obeah Love spell/ritual (triple cast), she told me that it will take about a week to be done due to the time and resources that is needed to cast the very powerful Obeah Love spell/ritual too which I understand because Obeah is actually her most powerful love spell available right now.

I am so thankful for @Ashra to do ALL of this for me but also to everyone else here who needed Ashra's help to bring back their lover! :) I believe that the Obeah Love spell/ritual may be the last one I need to work on my stubborn twin flame Scorpio lover and I really hope to see all the big movements from him as soon as possible! Thank you, Ashra!

4. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey GayAstroMan. I cannot help but notice your beautiful profile picture. Is that you and your partner? You guys are beautiful couple. Do you mind if I ask you what happened to both of you that you needed to cast a love spell? I am so sorry. I came from homophobic country gay relationship is widely unaccepted (I am not homophobic) and I really think gay couples are super cute! Also I see three guys in the photo. Which two are you? :laugh: I'm sure Ashra will invest all of her effort into casting the Obeah love spell for you.

5. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. Obeah love spell is extremely powerful and it should be used as a last method only if nothing else is been working for you. Ashra did reply me with it's details to purchase, it is expensive and also it's very powerful. But I decided to follow Ashra's advice and go with what she has recommended me, I din't want to stress over money. If you are thinking of getting it done, get it done by Ashra only, she can do it properly to make sure that you are guaranteed to have success, she has 18 years of experience and she knows what she is doing. Only she can do it safely for you :)

6. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I'm so happy for everyone who has the chance to have an Obeah Love spell. It would be a dream of mine to have it as well,but seeing the price, I believe it will remain a dream.:unsure: It is okay though. Ashra has many options about any case and that relieves me for real. I tried to solve the puzzle on Ashra's anniversary and I got really close to it , but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm still happy for those who got it and I can't wait to hear the results from it . I'm sending you all of my love and prayers to have a successful outcome and finally be with the person you love!
    Take care and be strong!
    Love you all:inlove:.

7. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

It's a great talent that this girl possesses. I have got my spell done from her and im adding more to it .Way to go Ashra Koehn , keep helping people with the talent God has given you...Ashra Koehn is undoubtedly a social worker, full of compassion and a strong medium to heal people from their worries.... I have never come across such a nice person in my life. Before talking to her i was unaware about real spell casting but now i myself will advertise about this unique art....Thanks a ton Ashra Koehn

8. Terra

Terra Active Member

I'm actually going to request Ashra to do the obeah spell for me in the next couple of days, I truly believe that this is gonna bring Logan back to me for good and I'm so anxious to have it done so I can be with him again. I hope everyone has a good day and good vibes to everyone haha :thumbsup: