1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Obeah Spells and Rituals

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Karece, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Hi i never heard the obeah love spell. Can someone tell me what is that obeah love spell do? Because me and my husband had many obstacles and hindrances in our relationship. There is their family who doesn't like me I think I ask Ashra about it and ask for some advices. I think I need that Obeah spell. I trust Ashra for this one. And for all those who like me don't know what is obeah is. Please leave a comment and explain to us. Thank you very much all.

2. K Faddis

K Faddis Member

Very interesting. I've not heard of this type of spell. It would be interesting to find out if she does them.

3. GayAstroMan

GayAstroMan Active Member

I have one more small update I wanted to share with you guys for tonight! After confirming some things with Ashra so she can get started on my Obeah Love spell/ritual (triple cast), she told me that it will take about a week to be done due to the time and resources that is needed to cast the very powerful Obeah Love spell/ritual too which I understand because Obeah is actually her most powerful love spell available right now.

I am so thankful for @Ashra to do ALL of this for me but also to everyone else here who needed Ashra's help to bring back their lover! :) I believe that the Obeah Love spell/ritual may be the last one I need to work on my stubborn twin flame Scorpio lover and I really hope to see all the big movements from him as soon as possible! Thank you, Ashra!

4. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey GayAstroMan. I cannot help but notice your beautiful profile picture. Is that you and your partner? You guys are beautiful couple. Do you mind if I ask you what happened to both of you that you needed to cast a love spell? I am so sorry. I came from homophobic country gay relationship is widely unaccepted (I am not homophobic) and I really think gay couples are super cute! Also I see three guys in the photo. Which two are you? :laugh: I'm sure Ashra will invest all of her effort into casting the Obeah love spell for you.

5. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. Obeah love spell is extremely powerful and it should be used as a last method only if nothing else is been working for you. Ashra did reply me with it's details to purchase, it is expensive and also it's very powerful. But I decided to follow Ashra's advice and go with what she has recommended me, I din't want to stress over money. If you are thinking of getting it done, get it done by Ashra only, she can do it properly to make sure that you are guaranteed to have success, she has 18 years of experience and she knows what she is doing. Only she can do it safely for you :)

6. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I'm so happy for everyone who has the chance to have an Obeah Love spell. It would be a dream of mine to have it as well,but seeing the price, I believe it will remain a dream.:unsure: It is okay though. Ashra has many options about any case and that relieves me for real. I tried to solve the puzzle on Ashra's anniversary and I got really close to it , but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm still happy for those who got it and I can't wait to hear the results from it . I'm sending you all of my love and prayers to have a successful outcome and finally be with the person you love!
    Take care and be strong!
    Love you all:inlove:.

7. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

It's a great talent that this girl possesses. I have got my spell done from her and im adding more to it .Way to go Ashra Koehn , keep helping people with the talent God has given you...Ashra Koehn is undoubtedly a social worker, full of compassion and a strong medium to heal people from their worries.... I have never come across such a nice person in my life. Before talking to her i was unaware about real spell casting but now i myself will advertise about this unique art....Thanks a ton Ashra Koehn

8. Terra

Terra Active Member

I'm actually going to request Ashra to do the obeah spell for me in the next couple of days, I truly believe that this is gonna bring Logan back to me for good and I'm so anxious to have it done so I can be with him again. I hope everyone has a good day and good vibes to everyone haha :thumbsup:

9. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

I understand that Obeah love spells are very powerful and should only be cast by the most experienced of spell casters. with that being said, I believe that if anyone is qualified to cast such a spell, it would be Ashra. I also don't think that Ashra would offer any kind of spell that would be harmful to herself or her clients. I would love for her to cast an Obeah love spell for me, but they are kind of pricey and probably overkill for my situation at this point.

10. Nilsam

Nilsam Member

Hi Everyone ,
    Hope you all are doing good.
    I read your all comments here and find this Obeah Spell is very strong.This spell is really good for complicated situations.
    Do you guys know that if we can buy this spell by using our karma points or to get this spell we have to buy it via money.
    Any of your reply us highly appriciated.
    Sending you all positive vives and wishing you all a great success here.

11. Hi everyone I hope everyone is doing good so far. I have found out that Obeah spells are some of the most powerful spells you will ever meet. Obeah spells are associated with love. The reason behind this is that an Obeah love spell can find your true love no matter what your history is. It does this by attracting the kind of partner that you want.It may also help you to get back your ex boyfriend or girlfriend and rekindling the relationship after the break up. It is almost the same as Passion Panacea that Ashra created personally.

12. cawanaw

cawanaw Member

Is there any obeah spells for breaking someone up or separation? I wanted to do a love spell but he loves me for sure. I just need to separate the two and have him come to me naturally. If that makes since. Has anyone else done this for the same reason? I would love and can use a little adivece from those of you and Ashra on how to go about this.

13. Chaedolla1981

Chaedolla1981 Member Member Plus Account

Hey All!
    This spell has popped up in my mind a few times. Obeah seems to be the spell that will cure all my problems lol! However, the only person that I would trust to cast this spell would be Ashra. I saw a few websites online that's dedicated to this spell but I don't trust it. The prices are dramatically different. Even though it's considered at black magic I don't think that it's all that bad like other black magic spells. You just have to have someone perform it and that person has to know what they are doing.

14. purkela

purkela New Member Guest Account

Hi, does someone have a link for the Obeah Spell. I only want to find how much it cost and more information about it?
    Thanks

15. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I was never advised to get this spell by Ashra so I don't know much about it. However, according to the rumours I have heard of, Obeah spell can remove all obstacles in our situation faster than other love spells. It is available in the resource section to choose from. If you plan to get one cast, then just save up from now on. I don't know why but I am not into this spell much or it might be because it's a black magic spell. I wish you a good luck to those who have this spell cast. I hope you will get what you are here for very soon.

16. bunny005

bunny005 Member

I do not have link to the obeah love spells, but you can check out Ashra passion-panacea.com website it might be helpful in what you are seeking. Ashra has plenty of loves spells on passion-panacea website you could probably find a more powerful love spell or spells other than obeah love spells. And also if you check out other message post there it could be possible that someone else or others could provide with knowledgeable information.

17. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

18. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

I do wonder how much more powerful Ashra's obeah spells are compared to the white magic spells. Maybe I would request one from her but as of right now the passion panacea she suggested for me has been cast

19. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello there people! Good Morning everyone! From what I had read, Obeah spells are very powerful! They said that this spell is a black magic spell. But, with Ashra Koehn I know this spell will not bring harm or bad luck when you purchase this spell. This is spell is expensive and it just means that it is really powerful! I want to have this spell soon but unfortunately, I am lacking in funds to purchase this spell. But soon, if I can save enough, I will purchase this spell. I want to congratulate and bid good luck to the members who purchased this spell! Take care everyone!!!

20. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

This Obeah Spells and Rituals seems like a very powerful! I even read what this spell does, and it looks like I need to get this spell, but sadly, I am not able to purchase it as it is pretty expensive for me to get! I wish everyone good luck for those who purchased this spell! I haven't heard of this spell before! @LunarEchoes, same Ashra requested me the Passion Panacea spell as well to get my lover back! I hope you will get your lover back soon! :inlove::inlove:

21. Chevelle

Chevelle Member

Good morning everyone, I. Going to wait before purchasing the Obeah love spell. I wanna see what happens with my other spells first.