1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Powerful Voodoo Spells for Love

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Becky, May 8, 2016.

1. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

To be honest other then spell casters creating dolls and using them during spell casting I don't know any other difference's between plain black magic and Voodoo.

Voodoo is a dark art, It is far worse then black magic from what I have read on the internet, but then again you should never believe the internet as there are a lot of false statements.

Ashra is more then experienced so whenever I have questions about my spells or spell casting, I only trust her to answer them for me.

HaveFaith644 likes this.
  2. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I personally wouldn't go with voodoo spells or black magic. I've heard about people getting these kinds of spells mostly love spells and most of the time they can backfire or they can have devastating results. I would 100% go with white magic, which is why I'm so glad that I discovered Ashra and her amazing gift to mend peoples broken hearts and relationships :)

3. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

Hi guys! I've tried getting love spells casted by voodoo spellcasters but they always tried calling me afterwards and I didn't want to really talk to anybody. I just wanted to do it all online and the thing that really scared me is they would email me ritual thing to say and I had to call a demon and it had to be real late at night so I was always to scared to do it. They wanted me to light candles and say this demons name and call him to me. It was too scary so I didn't do it. Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes!!

4. Lashayl

Lashayl Member

I have never had an experience with the voodoo and I don't think that I would try it because I've heard a lot of things that could happen when they're intended for something and something else occurs that wasn't planned. I heard is nothing to play with at all and is very dangerous so I wouldnt advise anyone to do Voodoo because there are so many risks that come with it.

5. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

I don't not know anything about voodoo spells but all I heard is that it's bad and I would never try it. I don't think voodoo is the best way to return your love to you. Try white magic it's the best way out and trust me it's harmless and wouldn't hurt anybody where as compared to voodoo it may cause problems I'm not sure but you can contact Ashra and ask her if she can do it for you and make sure you ask her what are the side effects just to be on the safe side.

6. brokenhart5

brokenhart5 Active Member

I will never use voodoo magic to control somone's felings and thoughts. I am afraid when I hear about voodoo magic spells. Maybe reults will be quicker, but do you really wish to be with someone because of that kind of spells? I believe that if somebody is under that kind of spell it changes his behavior, he will not be the same person, like he was before. But this is only my opinion, maybe I am wrong.

7. Bearhugs

Becky I understand that you love him but going to the extent of using voodoo spells isn't the right way to get things done. Instead of going with voodoo to get rid of the spells she casted on him why don't you try using white magic, the good way out of that mess. Neither you will get hurt nor him. Ashra will do all that's in her control to remove those spells and I'm sure she will never advice you to use voodoo nor black magic because it's not s good idea.

8. winterly

winterly Well-Known Member

I am afraid to try those things. Especially black spells. Its like for evil. I don't like that it will backfire to me or do harm to my loved ones. It may effect on my lover that is no good. I don't want him to suffer. I just want him to love me naturally. Because I loved him. So I won't recommend it. If you loved the person, just try white magic spells. As it works naturally, no harm. 100% pure organic lol. But yeah seriously. Son't take risk trying vodoo. It was dangerous :(

9. HaveFaith644

HaveFaith644 Active Member

Does Ashra do Voodoo? Is it more powerful than black magic? I thought it was a type of black magic. Im so confused.

10. Nolight

Nolight Active Member

Voodoo is typically seen as dark magic, but it has other uses as well, right? Can't it be used for healing, as well as forcing? I could be wrong, but I've seen in many instances that Voodoo has been used for healing everything from broken limbs, to broken hearts. I'm not saying that voodoo love magic is the way to go, (I seriously don't condone it) but it can be used for good as well as bad, right? Or maybe I just completely misunderstood the current topic of this thread and I'm speaking of matters I know nothing about. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

HaveFaith644 and winterly like this.
  11. HaveFaith644

HaveFaith644 Active Member

Nolight I am with you here. I don't really know anything about this, but I want to VERY badly. Dark magic/ black magic isn't always evil. I believe good things happen in the dark

12. Xomaira

Xomaira Active Member Member Plus Account

I think voodoo originally comes from Haiti, it is a culture. Every one has a different way to do magic. I think a real voodoo spell and doll are used to destroy someone or to make someone your slave. I think these are dark spells. I think that those spells and materials are very strong and they work very fast also, they mostly use chickens and their blood to do some rituals. I think that when you use a dark voordoo spell to make someone love you so badly that the person becomes your slave, it is evil and in most times it can be possible that negative things will happen to you or your family. It kinda works like a curse, you will loss somthing to get somthing, also the person you make to your slave is some kind of entity who is in the body of the person. It does not last forever that the person will be your slave. Somtimes when a person is under this dark spell, the person only listen to their "master" and will not listen to their family, they wil even berating. So in some cases the family of the "slave" will search for help to destroy this voodoo spell. When they find the right spellcaster or spiritualist, it will be destroyed. You will never be able to get the person back as your slave and somtimes there are spellcasters who will sent the curse back to you and you can get sick or any other things will happen. So it is all a risk if you decided to do somting like this.

13. specialneedsmetalpunk

specialneedsmetalpunk Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey, Becky. Personally, I would strongly advise against you getting a voodoo spell cast. I know that you want your lover back more than anything. Believe me, I want mine back as well as everyone else on this forum does. But voodoo spells just seem kind of sketchy. I would strongly recommend that you just stick with whatever kind of spells that Ashra has to offer. You can never go wrong with Ashra and whatever spells she has in her book.

14. Hummable

Hummable Active Member

Hey everyone!
    How are you all doing today?
    I love this topic about voodoo spells because I don't know much about them like the difference between voodoo and black magic but it's a interesting point.

I only know that it can be very harmful as I had to search it up to see the outcomes, but honestly I think everyone should just do white magic to avoid any harm being done to your lover, also ashra is very trustworthy.

15. brokenhart5

Hy to all, I will never do any black or voodoo spell to nobody. I am afraid of any magic, so I will never try nothing. I read that for this voodoo ritual they use blood, hairs, incenses, spices. The spellcasters have their special Good and goddess they sacrifice animal. I just read about this and this makes me scared. If you believe that in those days voodoo spells someone use for healing?

16. Jewelson

Jewelson Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess that seems to be right to use Voodoo Love spell on the love triangle situation, but I don't see how will it solve the problem. Voodoo is a dark spell. It takes control of someone's will. It is dangerous if the dolls fall into the wrong hands too. I don't know if Ashra does voodoo or not. But i would suggest think long enough to consider the consequences and face them. It is better you cast a Ashra's spell instead of voodoo spell.

17. brokenhart5

It is true that I saw Voodoo as bad spell, but I know that in past people use it to heal people and help them with health problems. But today people use it for bad reasons to destroy somebody. I think that this is not right from nobody that will somebody decide about your life and make you only problems. If you want to try this kind of spell try, but if you do somebody something bad, that knd of spells backfire bad.

Hy to all, I don't know if Ashra did and voodoo spells, but maybe she use it if you had very complex situation. I read that voodoo spells used it sometimes for healing, and they had specials rituals and they are calling some Gooddess. I will never use any of voodoo spells to command somebody. I will go away from this kind of spell, because I don't want to get something bad happen to me, becouse I believe that this kind of spell backfire.

18. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Brokenhart5, I've heard of things being used in voodoo and it kind of creeps me out. I think the method most people think of is the one with the pin and the doll. Even the word voodoo sounds mysterious and dark. I believe voodoo could be used to heal people but at the same time I wouldn't take the risk to use voodoo because it couldn't end up backfiring if the ritual isn't done correctly. I hope that answered your question.

19. Allyson_xox

Allyson_xox Well-Known Member

I am a really big believer in that we have the ability to decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong. In my opinion voodoo magic as well as black magic is something I personally would avoid as much as possible because it is more dangerous and a much bigger risk of reciprocating something bad back to me and I can't afford to let that happen. However it is up to you to decide if going through with it is what would essentially work best for you. If you feel it is worth the risk, then take it and go through with it.

20. Phoebe Jugalbot

Phoebe Jugalbot Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I think voodoo spells are very risky and dangerous. There are other types of spells and magic that can help you out either way. Try asking some advice from Ashra. Tell her your situation and I'm pretty sure she would love to help you. She knows what she's doing and would try to cast spells best suited for you and your situation.

21. Gabbie

I have a black magic spell active, however it isn't a voodoo spell.

They say Voodoo spells are risky and dangerous and could lead you down some very dangerous paths.

However, I feel that if your voodoo spell has been cast by Ashra then you will be safe.

My black magic spell has been active for a few months and I have been completely safe, I have not once been harmed.

You should only trust Ashra when it comes to magic and your life.

22. Phoebe Jugalbot

Phoebe Jugalbot Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi Gaby! What black magic or Voodoo spells did you have cast from Ashra? What is the spell for and what does it do? I'm glad you're safe and that nothing bad happened to you after the spell has been casted!

23. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

I wouldn't go with a voodoo spell because I know Ashra's white magic spells are just as powerful and maybe even more powerful than a voodoo spell. I would stay calm and tell Ashra every little detail about what was happening and then ask her what she could do and she would most likely tell you the best spell she thinks would work.

I would say forget about the voodoo spell unless you really and truly think that is the way you should go. I hope this helps and if you have already gotten him back then yay!

24. RubyXRed

Every time I hear about Voodoo spells and it kinda creeps me out. There is something about it that tells me it isn't the best idea to get this kind of magic as it has so many risks and sometimes can lead to you getting hurt. However I know if I was to get a black magic or voodoo spell it would be from Ashra has she has so much experience with magic and knows exactly what she is doing. Ashra is an angel and would never harm us. x

25. LeanneS

LeanneS Well-Known Member

Gaby - did you purchase the black magic or Voodoo spell with cash and did Ashra recommend it to you? I would only ever trust Ashra to cast a black magic spell because she has the experience required. Did Ashra feel that your situation needed this spell. I am really interested in this because I've never had a black magic spell cast and if Dean doesn't break up with his girlfriend I'm wondering if I will need to try this. What do you think?

26. RubyXRed

Hey Leanne!
    I would only trust Ashra. Black magic and voodoo magic is quite risky to do if you are not experienced. I would only go to someone who knows exactly what they are doing to prevent it from backfiring or not working. Ashra has got 16 years of experience behind her. She is the only one I would trust.

27. Gabbie

Hi Leanne,

I got a black magic spell, not a voodoo spell, I think people forget that they are different.

They are both a form of black magic but they both have differences.

Ashra told me that she would only do this type of magic for her clients if she saw it being a last resort, a last option.

I was never harmed during the ritual and I have not been harmed since it has been active.

Ashra is very safe and cautious.

I would only ask Ashra to do this for you if you have tried every other option.

28. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Ruby! I agree with you. I don't even know that Ashra performs Voodoo spells to her clients when she thinks that it is needed for their situation. I personally don't want to get myself involved with such a black magic, yes I love my boyfriend a lot, but I just want to put a white magic spell on him for our own good. I don't want to do any harm for him, or even myself. I believe that all spells I got from the resource section are some sort of white magic spells, so It's such a relief for me. Although I know that voodoo and black magic spells work fastrr than whitw magic, I don't mind waiting though as long as we both are safe and sound.

29. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

Personally, I will not try voodoo spells for love. I think that voodoo is not a good idea to getting my lover back to me . Because I think that voodoo is dangerous, risky and scary. I know that it is a kind of black magic and I am scared that it will harm us back and backfire; especially if the voodoo spells are done by the spell casters that are not an expert like Ashra. So right know, I only trust Ashra and I know that Ashra spells will not harm us.

30. Bearhugs

Havefaith I am not sure if ashra does voodoo magic but I think she has experience is black magic I'm not sure, however only if these spells are needed for your situation only then will Ashra suggest you to try them. Otherwise she wouldn't risk doing spells that will harm you. Like Gaby said, Ashra will only cast the black magic only if there is no other option besides that, she is very careful in what she does so don't be afraid to ask her anything she will tell you more about it.

31. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Being raised in the South hasn't really taught me that much, but one of the few things I have learned is that Voodoo is not a thing to be messed with. If your husbands' ex-wife truly has placed a voodoo spell on him, worry not, Karma will come back to her. However, you should not use it, even though she has. You may get him back fully, but with new problems arising. You two may argue so much more and soon it will get to the point where you don't even want him back, you know? Or everything will be fine until you realize he is incredibly obsessed with you. Or even you will get him back, but will find yourself falling even more out of love with him. Voodoo always comes with a price. Stick with White magic. I would recommend having an experienced person handle this kind of spell, therefore, ask Ashra to help you with this spell and let the spell rest with her. White magic at last won't have negative side effects on you, Ashra, or your husband... but be warned. His ex-wife may not give in so easily. Take care!

32. raregemstoneamber

raregemstoneamber Well-Known Member

What is voodoo? All I know about is voodoo dolls and I would seriously be creeped out if someone would or already has made a voodoo doll of me. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if someone has already made a voodoo doll or made a curse on me or something because I've had more bad luck and heartache and mistreated I think more than normal. I am curious though what is voodoo does anyone really know everything about it?

33. Sky

Sky Well-Known Member

Honestly, I would not try voodoo dolls or black magic for love spells. I know you only mentioned love spells but I have heard many bad things about voodoo dolls and how dark they can be. I know both voodoo magic and black magic are very risky and can backfire or make the situation worse. I'm sure you don't want that. Please be safe. Be careful. Just stick to white magic. Ashra uses white magic for her love spells which I have no doubt that they are safe compared to voodoo and black magic.

34. LuvHim8590

LuvHim8590 Well-Known Member

From what I know, black magic and voodoo are close to being similar.

However voodoo is much stronger than black magic. Voodoo can control one's mind and manipulate them in ways that black magic can't.

Voodoo has many negative consequences to those who have it done for them and for the person performing the voodoo ritual.

If you really need a spell done for you for whatever reason please stay away from voodoo and black magic.
    Nothing about voodoo or black magic is safe.

White magic is the only for sure and safest way to go if you need a spell done.

35. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Voodoo is a very chaotic form of black magic and the user hardly gets the results intended. With black magic, if you cast a spell to have someone love you, they will, but it will bite you in a way you never thought possible. *Falling out of love* With voodoo, if you cast a spell on someone to love you, they may love you so much, they become insane and may even try to kill you. I was raised next door to a voodoo priestess. It's really dark stuff that you should NEVER try.

36. Jewelson

Jewelson Well-Known Member

Voodoo Spells are mostly black, luvHim8590 and Sky is right. I believe that its really wrong to do voodoo spells too. The best chance is there are many other forms of spells which are not black and uses the power of destruction (black magic) or confinement (voodoo) that keep one against will. I would rather suggest dream spell. You can ask to see you lover every day. You and your lover having the same dream and meeting each other in one dream and both having loving feeling for each other and making one realize how wonderful it was when two of you were together.

37. Xomaira

Xomaira Active Member Member Plus Account

I would go with black magic or voodoo love spells, because I know that it work within a couple of days. White magic just take too long. I have already two powerful spell cast by Ashra and the thing is that I have never seen any movement or signs of these spells and they are expensive spells. On the website of Ashra I do see that she can cast voodoo spells also, but I don't know in which way it is true. I was wonderdering what the names are of the voodoo spells?

So, the important question is: where are the voodoo spells exactly and what are the names of them? When does Ashra take this risk to cast these spells anyway? I am really wondering what the answer might be. I do have a lot of questions, because I do want to have a voodoo love spell. I get desperate, because I just don't see any movements and it's klilling me inside to wait this long and that I can't afford buy another spell.

38. Nengpi

Nengpi Member

Voodoo spells and black magic are quite similar as far as I know.
    Maybe people go for these spells as their last resort after failing with other spell casting since its powerful. As long as the spell caster is experienced and skilled then only we can trust them with our situation because if the spell isn't cast properly it might even backfire and cause some harm.
    Be safe and stick with Ashra.

39. Pratima Pillai

Pratima Pillai Well-Known Member

Guys to my knowledge Voodoo uses dolls in lieu of a person/target. Its a very strong practice using dark energies. Akin to black magic but more potent. We have it in India too. Mostly for wrong purposes. Of course it is used to bring a lover back too. But then it is a forced effect. And they are specalised practitioners for it. It is not holistic however, like white magic. It does not heal the psyche of a person. A person's thought process remains the same as before and there is a risk of the liaison breaking off after the initial re-union. There is also the back-firing factor if not done professionally. So in all probability better to stiick to white magicc and gentler energies/forces. After all only love can conquer love in today's scenario. When your thoughts are in oscillatory mode better to "err on the safe side!" stick to known practices and not wander into unknown and dangerous territories. If people are not relenting and going in for Voodoo then they should also be prepared to pay the price of the consequences to follow. Its a very simple equation -- Every action has an equal and opposite re-action!

40. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

All around I do not want to be near Voodoo and black magic because to me they're like poison and absolutely should not be messed with ever. Black magic spells could backfire and turn your world upside down without you even knowing. Now, when it comes to Voodoo I get a strange vibe about it, overall a negative one. Doesn't voodoo put a curse on you that can last forever with you, though?