• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Psychic Emily Halifax - emilyhalifax.com

Diamondbluezz

Popular Member
Guest Account
Would you be kind to share Emily's contact info? I never listen to nonsense. I always form my own opinion through personal experience. It's no ones place to be so judge-mental and no ones perfect on any level. I would appreciate the info for Emily Halifax. Thank You!

Stardreamer

Guest Account
I tried Emily and I would not recommend her to anyone. She was a complete waste of time, money and she is good at pretending to care too. I haven't reached out to Ashra Koehn yet, but I'm going to give her a try once I get paid next week.

Karen.A

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Diamondbluezz I am a little confused as to why you can't Google this information?

This is a forum where we are invited to give opinion?

I think it is wonderful that you are able to form your own opinion!

This is what others who have experienced Psychic Emily Halifax have done. I for one have never used her services, but have watched many YouTube videos of her. It was these and reading other negative reviews on other forums that put me off using her services. As for her past, I really couldn't care less about it. As I am sure lots of other contributors on here don't care either. I am not perfect, and the one thing we all have is a past!

I think you are doing what you are asking us not to do with Emily Halifax and that is judging this forum.

I wish you all the best in your quest for a successful spellcaster.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Me personally have not heard of Psychic Emily Halifax, but recently there seems to be a lot of spell casters and psychics being exposed for being fake. I would not be surprised if she is another one who claims to be real, but is not. I know there are hundreds online but the only one I am sticking too and always will is Ashra Koehn. I have known her years and she has always been there for me no matter what. I am not saying Emily Halifax is fake, but I do not want to go elsewhere when I am working with the best spell caster and psychic now.

If you are thinking about using a spell caster or psychic, I suggest contacting Ashra on her contact page: https://www.ashra.net/contact.php

Realitychic

Guest Account
I caution everybody not to use Emily Halifax. I did a reading and one custom spell with her and nothing came to fruition. If you get a reading from her, it will be vague, but she is clever with her words so you may not even realize that she isn't providing you with anything more then false hope to get you into custom spell work... meaning more money in her pocket.

I personally think she is a con-artist... good at persuasion and getting desperate Youtube viewers to trust her.

Essence101

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thanks for telling us @Realitychic. I've never heard of Emily Halifax, but it's nice to know. If her name comes up anywhere I'll know she's fake.

Thanks for this post. It's sometimes hard to know who is real or until you come in contact with them. This makes me want to only buy from Ashra.

soulcialite

Guest Account
Something I found about Psychic Emily Halifax:

Someone or a group of people must really hate her guts... I've seen reviews allegedly calling Emily everything from a prostitute, to trying to hire a hitman to murder people. These are pretty serious accusations and I'm not sure what to believe. Can someone verify if this is true or give their opinion on this?

For the record: I have never used Emily's services. The screenshot, above, was taken from another website.

Valeriehicks

Guest Account
@soulcialite this complaint you found on Emily sounds too crazy to be true. Why would she threaten harm on someone and leave evidence that could be used against her to support these allegations? Yes, she does have a lot of complaints and bad reviews, and people may be angry at her... but there is no supporting evidence that proves that any of the serious complaints against Emily are true. I could be wrong, but without more evidence to support this report you found on her, I cannot believe it.

Beautiful Baby

Guest Account
@Stardreamer
Hello dear how are you hope everything is going good with you. I have never met Emily Halifax either, but I know you will not be disappointed with Ashra's help. She is real, loyal and very honest. She will help you with whatever problem you have. I understand you’ve trusted the wrong ones in the past, but Ashra is what you have been looking for. She is very sweet and cares a great deal about her clients.

fantastique

Guest Account
I found Emily Halifax when I was searching for spells to bring back my ex. I was looking for a spell I could do from home that had no tools or ingredients involved. Her video came up in the YouTube search results.

What irks me about Emily is her misleading claims. Why label a video "Think Of Me Spell - NO TOOLS" if it involves tools and/or ingredients? She did this with a few videos ( Get Your Ex Back! NO TOOLS! and Love Binding Spell - NO TOOLS!). Even her breakup jars have tools involved, but she claims no tools required.

I agree with what another person said, she is just trying to mislead viewers to gain more exposure to her the paid services she offers.

Essence101

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I saw Emily's page on Facebook. I remember seeing her on YouTube now. I never knew her name or I never paid attention to it.

Carlos Augusto

Guest Account
I believe when Emily Halifax says "NO TOOLS", its like you don't need special TOOLS. You will be able to do it with normal things you have in your house.

I emailed her telling about my situation and if she could help me. Emily told me she didn't have a work for my situation. I guess she is honest, if she wasn't she could have said something to me to get me to pay her.

Instead, I decided to go with Ashra Koehn because she was able to help. So I ordered the Passion Panacea from her and she is going to cast this week. I'm feeling a good vibe and believe it will work.

KittyFaro

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Carlos Augusto - if anyone can help you, its Ashra Koehn. She's helped so many, and continues to do so. :) If the situation truly is unfixable, she will tell u right away. Stay postive!

Butterfly07

Popular Member
Okay, so I have tried 3 of her spells and I saw no results! I can't tell if it just didn't work for me or it didn't work at all! I'm not going to bash Psychic Emily Halifax as some have said her spells did work for them, but I'm sticking with Ashra Kohen.

hema

Guest Account
I know of Emily Halifax. I don't know if her spells work or how many people say they do. I have been wanting to have some spells casted for me but very reticent because I am struggling financially I cannot afford spending carelessly. So I tried one affordable service Emily offers which are the vigil candles and road opener!

However, I never ever got any notification that it was done. I contacted them through email and her assistant Lauren insisted it was done and I should check all the burns videos which were 2-3 hours long. I did, but I never heard of my candle work being done. I got a bit miffed and told the lady Lauren a piece of my mind. She told me that in Emily’s terms policy it’s not written that she should give a review or video of my candle burning.

Its listed on her video that all clients receive a live burn explanation of their candle lighting on her YouTube channel with their purchase. Now she is saying differently now that she has my money? How am I supposed to know that the service I paid for has been done and isn’t it normal to get a feedback?

I will never go back to Psychic Emily Halifax again. I don't know if it was my bad luck or something else, but I was disappointed for sure.

Neelam

Enhanced Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I prefer to continue working with Ashra only. I had a psychic reading done by Emily Halifax to know when I would see my lover. It didn't come true. She told me some weird things too. I could believe it and got a bit worried because I already had spells active on my lover and what she said should not be happening. I sent Ashra the screenshot of my chat with Emily. Ashra said she didn't feel the reading was accurate.

So, I decided to never get a reading out of curiosity or excitement from anyone other than Ashra Koehn. She did a one question reading for me last year and it did come true. She is the best psychic.

Believer430

Popular Member
I didn’t hear about Psychic Emily Halifax until after my lover dumped me for a younger woman and I was researching for break up spells. I followed the instructions including adding the ingredients for it. I added extra ingredients to it as well. I shook the jar for two weeks but then I found I didn’t have the patience for it. I could’ve added a picture of the couple but I had failed to do so just because I couldn’t stand to see them together. I wounded up throwing away the jar in a trash can at a park miles away from my home. I now realize Emily’s spells won’t work for everyone. I came across Ashra back in October and I was a bit skeptical at first but then eventually I decided to move on to Ashra and now I’m looking forward to seeing results on the spell she cast for me.

NatalieDixon

Emily Halifax is full of BS! This woman does cold readings on Youtube and she tries to have at least 5 moderators online during her live streaming to stop people from exposing the truth about her services. I did several runs of candles with Emily and guess what... No results!

Don't waste your time on her. The only thing Emily cares about is increasing her subscribers, getting as much money as she can out of you and getting you to like her videos. She is a liar!

Believer430

Popular Member
Emily Halifax is full of BS! This woman does cold readings on Youtube and she tries to have at least 5 moderators online during her live streaming to stop people from exposing the truth about her services. I did several runs of candles with Emily and guess what... No results!

Don't waste your time on her. The only thing Emily cares about is increasing her subscribers, getting as much money as she can out of you and getting you to like her videos. She is a liar!
Her consultations cost $100. I watched this video of a break up spell like 50 times and guess what? I got no results! I contacted Ashra and she gave me some recommendations.

Veronika

Popular Member
I tried one of Emily's love spells from youtube but it didn't work. But neither did the other love spells from other youtube channels. I am very suspicious now to youtube channels who offer free spells and pick-a-card readings. If everybody could do spells so easily the world would be a perfect place right? No war, no poverty, no infidelity etcetera. It just does not work that way. I don't think that everyone can cast spells and that is why I turned to Ashra.

Anyway from what I say from Psychic Emily Halifax's channel I did not get any good vibes. I did not sense anything good from that woman. She did not seem empathetic or nice at all. I would never ask a person like her from help with my love life. But from Ashra you can sense that she has a good heart.

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I tried one of Emily's love spells from youtube but it didn't work. But neither did the other love spells from other youtube channels. I am very suspicious now to youtube channels who offer free spells and pick-a-card readings. If everybody could do spells so easily the world would be a perfect place right? No war, no poverty, no infidelity etcetera. It just does not work that way. I don't think that everyone can cast spells and that is why I turned to Ashra.

Anyway from what I say from Psychic Emily Halifax's channel I did not get any good vibes. I did not sense anything good from that woman. She did not seem empathetic or nice at all. I would never ask a person like her from help with my love life. But from Ashra you can sense that she has a good heart.
Yes I totally agree Ashra is one of a kind. We're not just clients but friends she cares for all of us and having someone like that in your corner feels amazing. Having someone who cares so much about you that she puts so much energy on spells is amazing. We are truely blessed to have found her.

Believer430

Popular Member

Good for you! Ashra is the best and kind hearted. I've been trying to be as positive as possible but I've been getting some financial interruptions because I have a friend that keeps asking me for money. She's been doing that for years and it kept me from being in a relationship with my lover who later dumped me for a younger woman. I'm not sensing anything good about either of these women. I also think Emily Halifax is a fake. I've even got people giving me numbers to other so-called spell casters and even had people tell me I'm not powerful enough. How would they know? They don't know me. I have a spell active and am looking to request another one. I requested the current one to break up my lover and his current girlfriend. I've seen angel numbers so far and they were mostly numbers that remind me of his cellphone number. I heard talking to your spells also helps.

CMMMforever

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I actually heard about Emily Halifax on a podcast I used to listen to. They raved and raved about her psychic abilities. When I looked at her website it seemed very legit, but I felt she had a lot of rules for her purchases and not a lot of reviews which made me think it was fishy. I never intended on purchasing from her site, just looked out of curiosity after hearing about her on a podcast. Her site didn't feel very welcoming either (if that makes any sense). It felt very business like and no real heart.

I am so glad I didn't use her when I needed help with my situation. Fortunately Ashra's site was the first site I felt was legit and had lots of positive reviews and I am so glad I trusted my instinct when choosing her as a spell caster. Ashra has changed my life not only with her spells but with her kindness, patience and of course by providing the forum for support.

Angeliqua

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
When I first started looking into doing a love spell, I searched for videos on YouTube and came across Psychic Emily Halifax. They seemed pretty easy to do, but once I read some of the comments under her videos, I decided not to try them. Some people said they had bad experiences with finding bugs and rodents in their house after they had used one of her spells. Once I saw those comments, I knew that her services weren't meant for me.

Believer430

Popular Member
When I first started looking into doing a love spell, I searched for videos on YouTube and came across Psychic Emily Halifax. They seemed pretty easy to do, but once I read some of the comments under her videos, I decided not to try them. Some people said they had bad experiences with finding bugs and rodents in their house after they had used one of her spells. Once I saw those comments, I knew that her services weren't meant for me.
I came across Emily on YouTube and I knew she was too good to be true.

I tried Emily and I would not recommend her to anyone. She was a complete waste of time, money and she is good at pretending to care too. I haven't reached out to Ashra Koehn yet, but I'm going to give her a try once I get paid next week.
You should. She is legit. I bought my first spell after first contacting her in January and she recommended the Passion Panacea spell and the Freedom Fire Break-up spell. I bought it purposely to bring back my lover and to break up his current relationship. So far, I've seen angel numbers. I mean lots of them. I've also had a couple dreams about him.

leogirl

Popular Member
Emily Halifax, if you are listening, you are full of BS! Now you are charging upwards to $200 USD per person for your so-called classes? You got my psychic reading completely wrong! Your spells failed and you had the nerves to tell me that the universe will decide when he comes back?

Emily, you talk a lot of BS and your reviews speak volume about how everyone is feelings about your questionable services.

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Bugs and rodents eww that's crazy.

Believer430

Popular Member
Emily Halifax, if you are listening, you are full of BS! Now you are charging upwards to $200 USD per person for your so-called classes? You got my psychic reading completely wrong! Your spells failed and you had the nerves to tell me that the universe will decide when he comes back?

Emily, you talk a lot of BS and your reviews speak volume about how everyone is feelings about your questionable services.

I tried one of Emily's break up spells but that didn't work out. Emily Halifax is a definite fake. That's why I turned to Ashra and I've purchased only two spells. One back in February and another last night. Ashra doesn't intend for her spells to be bought. She's more than happy to help anyone.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I just read reviews about Emily Halifax on Trustpilot. They are horrible to read. Nothing like Ashra's reviews. All of them except for one gave star!
I had read her reviews too and I can totally agree that they are nothing like hers, I think that now people want to copy and be like Ashra but they have nothing compared to her!

That’s terrible, reading this review gave me the chills and a really bad vibe from her. She is so desperate to get money and basically making you beg to get it from someone else. That is unprofessional for someone to basically say “If you can’t pay for it, have someone give you money to pay for it” completely different from Ashra because she actually offers free spells by working for it, I’m actually mad that she would do this!!

Miese

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
I also tried 2 of her self do spells on youtube; the one was where you write you and your loves names on with binding words and then you freeze it in water in the freezer and the other was where you write a spell on a piece of paper put it under your pillow for three days and afterwards somewhere safe untill you love returns and then you burn it and blow the ashes is in to the wind. Nothing happened and I did this more than a month so I don't know how I feel. But the more I read about Emily Halifax the more I feel happier that I found Ashra.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have not tried Emily Halifax and I don’t think I will. Based off of the stories people have shared and the screenshots being posted here, it seems like it’s a 50/50 shot with this person. I definitely think it’s very off putting that she begs for money and gives such high prices services that may or may not work. If she’s also asking for money for a 45 minutes consolation through emilyhalifax.com, I would not do it. I think a caster should read about your situation and give the best answer before even trying to ask for any type of money. This is why I like Ashra. When I first emailed her and asked for help, I told her that it was hard for me to make a lot money at the time and she gave me access on her forum to earn karma points to purchase some spells for free. A spell caster should understand if you aren’t in a good financial situation and should still try to help you since you gave your time to choose them over someone else.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have not tried Emily Halifax and I don’t think I will. Based off of the stories people have shared and the screenshots being posted here, it seems like it’s a 50/50 shot with this person. I definitely think it’s very off putting that she begs for money and gives such high prices services that may or may not work. If she’s also asking for money for a 45 minutes consolation through emilyhalifax.com, I would not do it. I think a caster should read about your situation and give the best answer before even trying to ask for any type of money. This is why I like Ashra. When I first emailed her and asked for help, I told her that it was hard for me to make a lot money at the time and she gave me access on her forum to earn karma points to purchase some spells for free. A spell caster should understand if you aren’t in a good financial situation and should still try to help you since you gave your time to choose them over someone else.
That’s what I think too! All spell caster should understand the situation, difficulty, and financial situation as well because everyone lives their lives so differently and Emily does not understand the circumstances that we are in currently. I’m so glad that I stayed with Ashra! Now that she updated her website and understanding I’m staying here forever!! Emily Halifax is no competition to Ashra!

Ginas

Popular Member
The name Emily Halifax sounds very familiar because I had come across an AD that was featured on Google and then, it appeared in my Inbox/Spam mail. I never subscribed, so I do not know why, but I do remember opening up the email saying that something bad is going to happen to me if I do not pay her within a certain amount of hours. Therefore, I continued to keep deleting it and it showed up again. Another thing that the Psychic Emily Halifax's picture just didn't sit well with me because her photo looked photoshopped too.

Believer430

Popular Member
The name Emily Halifax sounds very familiar because I had come across an AD that was featured on Google and then, it appeared in my Inbox/Spam mail. I never subscribed, so I do not know why, but I do remember opening up the email saying that something bad is going to happen to me if I do not pay her within a certain amount of hours. Therefore, I continued to keep deleting it and it showed up again. Another thing that the Psychic Emily Halifax's picture just didn't sit well with me because her photo looked photoshopped too.
Psychic Emily Halifax is a fake. Try to block her emails. I once contacted her about a spell I used and she asked for $100 for a consultation. I didn't pay because I couldn't afford it. That spell also didn't work out so I just said screw it and threw away the content I had miles away for my home. I decided to turn to Ashra for help in getting my lover back after he dumped me for a younger woman. I would suggest sticking with Ashra because she's better and legit. She even gave me some recommendations. Emily doesn't seem to care about your problems and is only in it for the money. That's insane that people would become fake psychics in order to make money. Her spells don't even work at all. She's just telling you that bad things will happen to you if you don't pay her just to scare you.