• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Psychic Emily Halifax - emilyhalifax.com

Secura

Popular Member
Wow. I had no idea Emily Halifax is a fraud. I've always followed her youtube account because I "believed" in her. I watch her livestreams and even tried some of her spells but none of them worked for me. I contacted her once about a spell that I was going to purchase but since money was tight, I decided not to do it. She charges $100 for just a 40-min consultation via video call, which is ridiculously high for just a consultation. I also heard that she deletes negative comments on her channel, that's why it's all very positive, though I chose not to believe this because I sort of like Emily. Thank you guys for opening my eyes. I almost availed her services. Definitely sticking with Ashra.

Ginas

Popular Member
@Believer430
I already had known that the Psychic Emily Halifax was a fake because no psychic would say right off the bat of "Something bad is going to happen to you." I did block her repeatedly but managed to find other ways to get to me, eventually, everything all just stopped. It just had gotten to the point of becoming super annoying after some time. I never contacted her though, thankfully, I didn't. I've actually had came across a lot of other fake psychics and spellcasters before. It bothers me for how they find ways into my emails. I've found Ashra back in the year 2015 or 2016. Ever since then, I only had stuck with her because I trust her and she's also the real deal. Plus, Ashra cares and it shows a lot that she does too.

Veronika

Popular Member
I also tried 2 of her self do spells on youtube; the one was where you write you and your loves names on with binding words and then you freeze it in water in the freezer and the other was where you write a spell on a piece of paper put it under your pillow for three days and afterwards somewhere safe untill you love returns and then you burn it and blow the ashes is in to the wind. Nothing happened and I did this more than a month so I don't know how I feel. But the more I read about Emily Halifax the more I feel happier that I found Ashra.
I tried that spell too with the freezer. Did not work at all of course. I am not so surprised because I dont think normal people can do love spells just like that. Ifeveryone could do it wouldn't be great?? Why not do peace spells too when you are it to promote world peace *ironic*

I watched so many love spells videos on youtube and even tried one with menstrual blood (no not from Emily). Disgusting and did not work at all.

leogirl

Popular Member
Emily Halifax is getting pretty desperate. I received a newsletter from her about signing up for classes where she'll charge people $200 USD to watch her on video. Emily... dearie... You would need to pay me money to go through the torture of watching you; not the other way around.

She is advertising online classes through [email protected] Someone said they saw ads online about Emily, I have yet to see this, but it wouldn't surprise me.

She is full of BS and always coming up with new schemes to get money out of her followers.

She's going to charge you $200 USD to see her No Mercy Breakup Spell; which is likely stolen from one of her competitors. Don't pay for her classes. You can find everything you need to know about spells for free on Youtube.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
A $100 dollars for a 40 minute consultation from Emily is not okay! Usually for a consultation it would be complimentary and then after the first one then it would be okay to charge but not for $100 dollars!! It’s ridiculous! I’m so glad that Ashra is so understanding and so nice when hearing our financial situations!! I am forever grateful I came to Ashra!

Veronika

Popular Member
I have even read some reviews from men claiming that in the middle of dealing with her clients Emily has offered to sell her body to them for $3000 bucks. I don't know if its true, I mean that sounds really horrible and shocking. You can Google her name and reviews and check for yourself...

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Miese I looked up Emily's videos on Youtube, and she seems so fake. I complete agree on how sad she has to be to scamming people and to make them think she is there for them when she really isn’t! I’m so glad I stuck with Ashra because she has helped me so much in the past and she is so trustworthy!

leogirl

Popular Member
Emily's online classes are a rip-off! If you are one of the 30 suckers who paid $200 USD for her class, she is offering the recording a day later for only $50 USD. Emily, you ripped me off and I wouldn't waste another cent on your BS.

She isn't real. If anyone here wasted their money on her online video classes, could you share her videos here? They should be made available for free so that everyone can see how much BS is in each video.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
200 dollars for an online class is definitely not cheap at all! Also why is she offering online classes for spells? I feel like it is more of a cover-up by Emily so that way when someone fails on a spell she can probably put a line in saying “oh you’re just beginning” or “ keep practicing”. Never waste 200 dollars on a class. Especially from her! Honestly Ashra does everything better and she is a true spell caster! I am so glad that I stuck with Ashra!

Believer430

Popular Member
Emily's online classes are a rip-off! If you are one of the 30 suckers who paid $200 USD for her class, she is offering the recording a day later for only $50 USD. Emily, you ripped me off and I wouldn't waste another cent on your BS.

She isn't real. If anyone here wasted their money on her online video classes, could you share her videos here? They should be made available for free so that everyone can see how much BS is in each video.
I tried one of her break up spells and it didn't work out so I turned to Ashra for help in getting my lover back. So far, I have three spells active. Emily is a definite fake so her spells and psychic abilities aren't legit like Ashra's. She's scamming people since she has multiple people working with her or for her to keep her business going. Ashra is just one person who is currrently busy and working overtime to catch up on her spellwork. Forget Emily Halifax and stick with Ashra. $200 is a lot of money to lose for something that is too good to be true. People have also posted comments on her videos to leave some info for some other so-called spell casters whom they claimed helped them to get their lovers back, attract money and to eliminate negative energy as well as break curses or hexes. Don't fall for these ones either like you did with Emily.

Gloria Gabriel

NON-Verified Guest
@leogirl
I feel bad that you wasted your money. In early April, you urged not to take the class, so why would you give her any of your $ if you thought that? I used to watch her videos sometimes if I can catch a live reading, but other than that, after reading all of her negative reviews. Don't give her any more of your money, LeoGirl.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I had recently been looking up more information about Emily and she is definitely no good! Giving her money is only fueling her to continue to scam and make a fortune out of everyone’s wishes and desires. None should ever continue with her. Ashra all the way! She is so genuine and she cares for each and one of us!

Believer430

Popular Member
I had recently been looking up more information about Emily and she is definitely no good! Giving her money is only fueling her to continue to scam and make a fortune out of everyone’s wishes and desires. None should ever continue with her. Ashra all the way! She is so genuine and she cares for each and one of us!
Rightfully said Coco! Ashra is legit even despite being busy.

Emmy5

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have never heard of Emily Halifax, but since I read about her on here, I started to look in to her and she seems like a scam. I trust no one but Ashra Koehn. She is 100% real and has no bad reviews. Sometime these imposters like Emily make up accounts just get some good reviews and get you to only deal with them and make you hear the things you want to get your money and then they do not want to help you once you gave them it.

B&D4ever

Guest Account
Emily Halifax is fake, I been coming to her for over a year now and she promised me a free new spell for everything I have tried to accomplish and spend and she never did. She's a liar and she is not true to her word.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I looked at Emily’s Trustpilot page and the rating for her is considered to be “Poor”. That’s a definite turn off for me. If you look closely, you see that 95% of the ratings are 1 star. I also did watch a video of hers on YouTube and she was burning so many things at once. It made me wonder if she was really putting in the time and effort to get spells to work for people who still believe in her. I don’t know her personally, but the way she’s been handling alleged clients and all the reviews on her makes me want to stay away.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Psychic Emily Halifax puts no time and effort into any of the spells she does and it frustrates me because people who go with her, think she is doing everything that she can but she is not caring about the person or the situation behind the spell. Ashra Koehn takes her time to get every question answered, every reading in, every spell casted, every video done, and be able to post updates when she is behind. That is dedication, other than that Emily has none of that and I am so glad that I stayed with Ashra she actually cares about all of us!!

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
I don’t know who this Emily Halifax is, but she sounds like a scammer! Please stay away from her! Ashra is the only spell caster is trust and I will always be a loyal customer to her! She’s like family to me and everyone on this forum! Don’t go to any other spell casters, all of them are fake! They don’t care about your situation and they will only help you when you pay them lots of money. Stick with Ashra! She will help you and she never lets her clients down! When Ashra emailed me to check up on me, I knew she was real because she’s so kind and genuine. Ashra is 100000000000% real and she won’t let anyone down!

Tacky Ann

NON-Verified Guest
It's funny how Emily Halifax is warning everyone about her impersonators, but after doing a search online, I cannot find anyone impersonating Emily or advertising a WhatsApp number as she claimed in one of her youtube videos. Instead, what I found were a lot of complaints, especially on Trustpilot calling her a scam and complete fraud.

I asked myself, why would there be an Emily Halifax Impersonator if no one is seeing results? If Emily is so successful, then why create online classes to get more money out of people? Why is there no way to order her Vigil Candles, Psychic Readings or Custom Spells on her website emilyhalifax.com? Why is no one seeing results? Better yet... why is Emily blaming her clients for their lack of success?

Don’t sign up for any of her online classes because its just a money grab.

Which is worse... being scammed by Emily’s Impersonator or Emily herself? You know the answer.:mad:

cajun_doll

NON-Verified Guest
I have ordered vigil candles from Emily Halifax before.

1. I told her that my name is unique and to not say my name on her videos. She did anyway.

2. I ordered about 6 vigil candles. They were to come with reports to be emailed to me. Instead, she made me comb through HOURS of her videos to hopefully come across my candles. A year later, I still haven’t been able to find info on two of them.

For the price she charges for her vigil candles, this is atrocious.

How she operates is very unprofessional.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
That is very unprofessional on all grounds! First, Emily did not follow what you request such as your name and not to say it but she said it anyways. That’s rude because if you do not want your name mentioned and she still did it anyways that only shows how she is desperate for money and people to come her way.

Secondly not helping you in finding the candles that you purchased and the information on that video. The least she could have done was told you the year, the title, and what time yours came on.

Lastly, her prices are ridiculous! Emily should not charge that amount for such a low rated spell caster! I am so sorry for you that you had to go through this!

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Oh. And to add.... I did believe in her. Which is why, despite my better judgement, I did the freezer love spell that she does on Youtube. That totally undid all of the work that I had done.
I’m surprised to hear that. What work of yours was undone if you don’t mind me asking? I have watched some of Emily's youtube videos online, but I was never tempted to follow through on anything you can do yourself. Coming from experience with other casters and Ashra, stick with what you know, and what I know is Ashra. I know that I won’t go to any other spell caster because it’ll never be the same as hers. Thank you for warning us about this. I really didn’t know that her videos instructing you to do it yourself could backfire like that. To me, it looks like Emily Halifax just wants to find something to do in her spare time. Anyone can burn candles, but where’s the rituals? Exactly. If you haven’t already, try working with Ashra Koehn.

leogirl

Popular Member
If Emily Halifax was real, then why are 21 out of 22 reviewers calling her a scam on Trustpilot? I must admit that I laugh every time I watch Emily's videos on Youtube where she says "Her clients are seeing results and that her s**t works. If you make a negative comment on her Youtube channel, they will not be approved. If you are lucky enough to catch her doing a live Youtube broadcast, she will ban you if you say anything negative about her services. Every time she does one of her videos, she needs at least 5 moderators online to keep the negative comments from ruining her live feed.

She knows people felt scammed so she does whatever it takes to keep victims from having their voices heard. I feel bad for the person who left this review. Emily is moving her store to a new location... I wonder why? Class Action Lawsuit?

I'm glad this forum exist so that people can share their experiences. (Note: Screenshots were taken from other websites)

cajun_doll

NON-Verified Guest
I’m surprised to hear that. What work of yours was undone if you don’t mind me asking? I have watched some of Emily's youtube videos online, but I was never tempted to follow through on anything you can do yourself. Coming from experience with other casters and Ashra, stick with what you know, and what I know is Ashra. I know that I won’t go to any other spell caster because it’ll never be the same as hers. Thank you for warning us about this. I really didn’t know that her videos instructing you to do it yourself could backfire like that. To me, it looks like Emily Halifax just wants to find something to do in her spare time. Anyone can burn candles, but where’s the rituals? Exactly. If you haven’t already, try working with Ashra Koehn.
I had done some "Come to Me" and "Think of Me" Spells. They worked beautifully. I did her "Love Freezer" Spell, and it all went bad in a couple of weeks:(

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Since I have nothing better to do and I'm bored I googled Psychic Emily Halifax, but obviously I plan on sticking with Ashra Koehn. Anyways, I watched a few videos on Emily's YouTube and found her Facebook page. I see that her videos have moderators and there's no negative comments because only positive comments are allowed as any negative comments get deleted. Oh and anytime someone posts negative reviews about her she gets on a fake account to post fake positive reviews on herself. She says she has impersonators but why would anyone want to impersonate someone who is a scam? I know she will stop talking to you if you stop spending money and blame you for her candle vigils not working along with telling you need to buy more. Apparently she is looking to hire someone for the position of office administrator and I truly hope nobody decides to go work for her. I saw this on her Facebook page by the way and I hope that nobody else falls for her scam because I don't want to see anyone else get scammed. This is why I trust only Ashra and nobody else because she is the real deal! Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@cajun_doll
I'm really sorry to hear that. I remember a long time ago I tried following YouTube videos on how to do your own love spell. I think the same thing happened for me that it did for you. It wasn't permanent and I think that this might have happened for you as well. Have you tried ordering any spells from Ashra Koehn? I know that hers are permanent and you can add on seals to keep the spell's strength strong. Emily may be showing tutorials on how to do it yourself, but if they're proven to be unsuccessful, I would not trust them.

Believer430

Popular Member
I did her Think of Me and still have it in my closet. He hasn't returned yet though.
I tried one of Emily’s break up spells and that didn’t work in my favor. I had one person tell I’m not powerful enough and to stop wasting my time. They even gave the number to another so-called spell caster who may be a con artist. I ended up throwing away all the content at a park miles from my house. I turned to Ashra afterwards regarding my situation with my lover.

Geenalaporte

OMG! She changed her profile name to "The REAL Psychic Emily Halifax" on Youtube and now she is moving her shop to a new location? I believe every single negative review online about this chick. She is on the run and trying to cover her tracks.

Emily is so fake. Not only has she changed her name, she removed the video about offering her Ammonia Jar breakup spell to the public. She never publicly disclosed how much she was charging, but I believe she was trying to scam people for thousands.

With the video removed and yet another name change, she is in a panic and people are noticing.

DO NOT fall for this phony psychic.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am lucky that I never across Emily because she sounds like a real piece of work. She charges a lot of money for her vigil candles, customs spells, psychic readings and her other products. Most reviews about her say that she either never delivers them or stops replying when she realizes that you've caught on. One of those typical scammers that leave you high and dry.

joonbug19

Popular Member
I had looked back at some of the old posts here and I still stand with the prostitute thing. We've talked about this sort of thing and it's common sense.

It most certainly doesn't take rocket science. Some may not care about her past life, but it means something.

I look here to see new stuff and learnt Emily was even arrested! Sure it seemed harsh to talk about prostitution at first but it's like one wakes up one day and proclaims to be a top spellcaster.

It wasn't so silly to point those things out from the beginning. More people are learning that it was a mistake asking for her help.

We may have talk harsh of Emily Halifax, but because people looked at our comments and saw a small percentage described their actual experience as somewhat successful we saved them. As the majority not so much.

Something that stood out is that someone said they encountered roaches after her doing a spell. Which is why only to trust Ashra :coffee::star_struck

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I couldn't agree more @joonbug19 because someone suddenly changing their name and fleeing is a red FLAG. But being arrested... what the actual ****. We only talk harshly because that's the truth and taking advantage of people is not the way to go and become well known. See now Emily is well known for her attitude and her poor behavior. I am beyond glad no one has to deal with anyone other than Ashra. :inlove:

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I couldn't agree more @joonbug19 because someone suddenly changing their name and fleeing is a red FLAG. But being arrested... what the actual ****. We only talk harshly because that's the truth and taking advantage of people is not the way to go and become well known. See now Emily is well known for her attitude and her poor behavior. I am beyond glad no one has to deal with anyone other than Ashra. :inlove:
:laugh: I still can’t get over the sudden moving and fleeing that she did. I only watched some of her videos to see what she was all about. I watched Emily's burn explanations and they’re very vague and she basically just says “Oh well this burned really well and you’ll see a change soon”. So generic I literally can’t :laugh: and it’s like the same thing everything time too. Personally, I think she should be arrested for fraud, getting in trouble with prostitution clearly wasn’t enough for this woman.