• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Psychic Emily Halifax - emilyhalifax.com

Believer430

Popular Member
:laugh: I still can’t get over the sudden moving and fleeing that she did. I only watched some of her videos to see what she was all about. I watched Emily's burn explanations and they’re very vague and she basically just says “Oh well this burned really well and you’ll see a change soon”. So generic I literally can’t :laugh: and it’s like the same thing everything time too. Personally, I think she should be arrested for fraud, getting in trouble with prostitution clearly wasn’t enough for this woman.
I watched some of her videos, and the break up spell I tried did not work out in my favor. That's why I turned to Ashra, because she knew very well she was more legit than Emily Halifax. I even had people comment that I wasn't powerful enough and give me phone numbers to so-called spell casters and spiritual healers. I only contacted her once about the break up spell I did. I never contacted her again after finding out a consultation with her was $100. Who pays $100 for a consultation with a fake psychic who is also a con artist. Thank god I didn't pay her anything. And thank god she didn't try to contact me again.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I watched some of her videos, and the break up spell I tried did not work out in my favor. That's why I turned to Ashra, because she knew very well she was more legit than Emily Halifax. I even had people comment that I wasn't powerful enough and give me phone numbers to so-called spell casters and spiritual healers. I only contacted her once about the break up spell I did. I never contacted her again after finding out a consultation with her was $100. Who pays $100 for a consultation with a fake psychic who is also a con artist. Thank god I didn't pay her anything. And thank god she didn't try to contact me again.
That consultation price is outrageous! That right there is a red flag in itself because normally consultations come free before requesting someone’s service. I really do believe those tutorial videos and Pick-A-Card are ways to lure in new clients. On her live-streams, they are also heavily monitored so if you say anything bad, you’re automatically banned and out of the stream.

For those who have used her services:
I’ve done some more research on her via Trustpilot and luckily the payment method she uses is Authorize.Net and you can get refunded if you contact them about your concerns with Emily scamming you!

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
The fact to her consultation was not free and her prices were outrageous for even getting her help. IT is A BIG RED FLAG. Those who seek to really help others, do not judge helping them based on a number they can pay!

Far too many people are falling into traps and getting taken advantage of. Emily Halifax is another impostor that tries to come off as genuine but as a previous forum, Members have said she is unfit to be offering people her services and she does not give results or guarantee whatsoever.

Ashra promises recast after 90 days if no movement is seen and that is out of the kindness of her heart and her promise to help us on her own time. She takes so much time out of her days in emailing us all, giving our reports and keeping this forum a safe place to talk. I still feel so blessed to have found her. Round of applause to you @Ashra Koehn :partying_face:

leogirl

Popular Member
Emily Halifax is full of BS and she's really good with her words when it comes to making people believe her stuff is real. She says that she is THE BEST Vigil Candle service on the entire internet which is completely false. Then she goes on to say that you should be prepared to make a major investment if you want to see results.

No Emily, I'm not going to invest my money and get nothing in return. That's not an investment... its called getting scammed. You are not a psychic and this has been proven time and time again.

I've yet to find any good reviews about Emily Halifax that were not written by her or her employees.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@leogirl you are right about that. I haven’t heard anything good about her. Apparently she went MIA and changed her name multiple times. Talk about trying to hide behind a mask. It’s crazy:laugh:

On another note, staying away from people like that is great because we all deserve someone legit and seeking to better out lives.

Has anyone else ever imagined their life without Ashra? And thought dam, I’m so glad I found her when I did because casted after caster I hadn’t found anyone genuine and wanting to actually help me.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Best wishes and don’t forget to stick with @Ashra Koehn she will never deceive you. It’s getting closer and closer to being less panicky here, Covid 19 has surely taught me who is important and what is not important in life.

leogirl

Popular Member
I bet Emily Halifax will change her name again. She does this every time she accumulates a lot of negative reviews. Her website is down and she is switching hosting providers. This might be a sign that she is trying to cover her tracks.

Here is a list of her Professional and Personal Names:
  • Amelia West
  • Emily L. West
  • Emily Amelia Westbrook
  • Emily West
  • Emily Westbrook
  • Emily Halifax
  • Emily Halifax LLC
  • Emely Ledterman
  • Intuitive Emily Halifax
  • Magical Emily
  • Sweet Emily Amelia
  • Psychic Emily
  • Psychic Emily Halifax
  • Psychic Emily West
Listed below are her company names including domain name and social media usernames:
  • EmilyHalifax
  • Emily's Esoteric Emporium
  • Emily's Hoodoo Emporium
  • EmilyTheVet [Note: This username traces back to 2008 and has been resurfaced as UltimateSpellCaster]
  • Emily.Westbrook.129 [Note: This username has been resurfaced as EmilyHalifax]
  • FastLoveSpells
  • HealingWoods
  • Hoodoo Emporium
  • Hoodoo Herb and Root Magick
  • HoodooSpellcasting
  • House Of Magic Vlog
  • MysticalCoven
  • Mystical CovenFastLoveSpellsPsychic
  • Psychic Emily's Metaphysical Shop
  • Psychic Emily Halifax
  • The Real Psychic Emily
  • PschicEmil
  • Ultimate Magick
  • UltimateSpellCaster
Email Addresses Associated with Psychic Emily Halifax:
Associated Phone Numbers:
  • 1 918-553-0001
  • 918-932-8949
Associated Addresses:
  • 3230 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 74104 (Found on her Google Business Listing)
  • 918 S Quebec Ave Tulsa, OK 74112 (Found on a complaint reporting website)
  • 5321 South Sheridan Road, Tulsa, OK 74145
  • 4711 E 11th St, Tulsa, OK 74112
Her Active Social Media Pages:
  • Instagram - PsychicEmilyHalifax - https://www.instagram.com/psychicemilyhalifax/
  • Facebook - PsychicEmilyHalifax - https://www.facebook.com/PsychicEmilyHalifax/
  • Twitter - emilyhalifax - https://twitter.com/emilyhalifax
  • Youtube Channel - The REAL Psychic Emily Halifax - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyvhkOLkCqGcJ4wQijyK4kA

Disclaimer: The above information is based on what I found online while researching her name. I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, but I'm pretty sure they paint a good picture of her past up until now.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@leogirl this is nuts!!! How many faces does this woman have?... OH MY GOD :eek: and to think, she changes her name every time she gets found out or allows her true colours to shine. I am sorry but anyone who thinks she is real...must have gotten too far into that deep end. I don't like speaking badly about people but there are so many negative comments and reviews I have seen.

On a different note, @leogirl You always find an amazing way to source all addresses and potentially related scammers. This is great. please keep doing this and sharing it with this thread and all the threads for that matter. Points to you for keeping up with her accounts and also for the disclaimer.

I really enjoy commenting on this forum in general because it helps me realize I do have a voice and that I am being heard. Thank you all for your support and I hope everyone is staying safe.

Tootles!:star_struck

Ginas

Popular Member
It is more so like Emily or whatever name that she goes by now, does not learn at all. Imagine her coming open and clean about her real self and identity, but that's probably never going to happen. Her tracks are uncovered but she will continue to keep digging a deeper hole where eventually it will lead her not to be able to escape. She should just give up already, honestly. Also, @leogirl awesome job on your research.

ScorpioQueen

Popular Member
Guest Account
Enhanced Member
@ScorpioQueen That's too much money right there. I'm glad I found Ashra back in October, and didn't pay Emily Halifax anything. While Emily is a fake, Ashra is legit and actually cares.
Yes I was so ready to be with my lover so at that moment I didn't think it through and got scammed out of a lot of money but yea I am happy I met Ashra too.

Alysse

Popular Member
I almost tried Emily Halifax before I did ashra. She honesty seemed pretty legit to me (but so did everyone because I was desperate) I’ve heard so much about her. I don’t wanna be rude to her because I’ve never really ended up trying her. But she definitely seems experienced though. Now I can’t say that 100%. But it’s just from what I’ve seen. And whatever her past was, idc much. I don’t judge that way.

Prettyinpink

Guest Account
Yepp. Did you see her reviews? One person said they were a part of group moderators and she placed a hit on them. I don’t know if that’s true or not but for that to even come up about a spell caster is scary. I was amazed about how many people said she was using illegal services to receive money for her psychic readings along with many saying they contacted stripe to get refunded.

Emily Halifax claims she is the real deal and has great reviews but with her rant videos and many reviews that had similar stories. I just don’t think that’s the case. She’s untrustworthy and deserves to be exposed. Plus she claims people are stupid. If she was real she would understand people have different energies and everyone has a past and it shapes who they are. Many just want reassurance that they aren’t getting scammed and they just need to know that their case is important to their spell caster. But all she does is call out clients and make people feel stupid for asking questions. Not everybody knows about magick. That’s why they ask for guidance. So I’m not sure what her problem is but for people to seek guidance of a spell caster the person is more than likely emotional from the situation and they are not sure what to do or where to go for help. The purpose of the spell caster is to make their client feel important and positive that the situation can change and get better and that this moment is just a rut they are going through. Especially mentally ill or suicidal clients. To make them feel stupid is creating a weaker mind and could cause even worse results. So to see a spell caster engage in these behaviors is extremely disturbing to me. She needs to help herself before she can help others. Otherwise her energy in the spells will cause an imbalance and that’s detrimental to the situation.

leogirl

Popular Member
Emily Halifax is now operating her company at 2814 E 15th St S, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104.:laugh: This girl is so full of BS and I'm literally in shocked that she is still in business! She is saying that her new place has already been inhabited by spirits that will help her when she does your spells and candle vigils.

No Emily... you didn't pick the location due to the spiritual energy you felt... You picked the location because it was close to your home address that your other upset clients posted online.

ScorpioQueen

Popular Member
Guest Account
Enhanced Member
Emily Halifax is now operating her company at 2814 E 15th St S, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104.:laugh: This girl is so full of BS and I'm literally in shocked that she is still in business! She is saying that her new place has already been inhabited by spirits that will help her when she does your spells and candle vigils.

No Emily... you didn't pick the location due to the spiritual energy you felt... You picked the location because it was close to your home address that your other upset clients posted online.
:laugh: I just hope nobody else get scammed from her because that's not a good feeling losing money to a fraud.

Shae Stewart

NON-Verified Guest
I have purchased a few of Emily's Vigil candles for the same reason I seek Ashra. I have read a few of Emily Halifax client's reviews of their vigil candles, custom spell work, or readings have been helpful. I have not lost hope they will work in due time. I have faith that with Ashra's help I can be with my special person.
Have you received any movement with your spell?

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@leogirl this girl really doesn't know when to quit. You were able to scope her out and clearly see her BS. I think her new place is "inhabited" with horrible karma because she has been ripping people off for far too long! SO THERE.

I really don't miss working with other casters, NONE OF THEM WERE REAL! I REPEAT IN FULL BLOWN CAPS NONE. I am so glad I found Ashra when I did.

The best revenge is letting go :inlove: bye-bye Emily.

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member

I don't see how Emily's still in business with all the negative reviews on her but she really needs to go out of business already. I'm not surprised she picked a new location to try scam people from because she is so desperate for money. She can't run forever because eventually karma will catch up with her which is what happens when you do bad things like her. I really hope others see this thread and the negative reviews on Trustpilot about her so that they don't get scammed by her. I also hope people will then instead come to Ashra for help by seeing this thread because Ashra really is the only spell caster we can trust. Sending Positive vibes and love to everyone!!

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I can't believe the Emily is in business right now and that no one has shut her down yet. That is crazy crazy. The things she does and her videos are all fake and I feel full of lies. It's something that I can not wrap my head around with her. All the negative comments and the reviews that are telling others to not do business with her is a clear sign she needs to be taken down and be revoked of her services.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@leogirl Wow you keep finding dirt on her and it keeps getting dirtier unfortunately. Her track record is horrible, She runs away when she gets found out and then we still end up finding her anyways. When you’re ingenuine things are going to find you and karma bites you in the ass. I really don’t like people taking advantage of others especially when they’re heartbroken.

I’m so thankful we found Ashra...There are so many in-genuine people in the world and that search for money instead of helping others. They deceit people just to be able to get a buck.

Thankfully Emily does not cover her tracks well. And you and probably many others are able to realize that she isn’t real. Her past is not what makes me doubt her, It’s the way she deals with things and the way she ghost people and find a new identity. Anyone truly real doesn’t have to run away or cover up anything that’s a big red flag.

I hope everyone has a nice Tuesday!

meehpayne

NON-Verified Guest
I watched some of her videos, and the break-up spell I tried did not work out in my favor. That's why I turned to Ashra, because she knew very well she was more legit than Emily Halifax. I even had people comment that I wasn't powerful enough and give me phone numbers to so-called spell casters and spiritual healers. I only contacted her once about the break-up spell I did. I never contacted her again after finding out a consultation with her was $100. Who pays $100 for a consultation with a fake psychic who is also a con artist. Thank god I didn't pay her anything. And thank god she didn't try to contact me again.
I am also victim to this magical she asks for a $100.00 consultation, by using voice recording.

Ginas

Popular Member
Emily needs a reality check, honestly. She can't try to run forever, because more people will catch up to her and she will have no other choice, but to give up and finally own up to her wrongs. She thinks she is also so very clever too. Especially, while changing her addresses. Maybe she thinks that everyone is dumb and trying to possibly out trick them.

As to those of you that had gotten scammed and threatened by Emily Halifax, I am deeply sorry that this woman had caused you all pain.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
That is so horrible! If she is unfit to actually make YouTube videos and post them about the process and about their spells, why is she even trying to help? Emily needs to get her act together or not "help" people at all. I for one am not impressed. A while back (about a month ago) I looked at her YouTube Videos and she is honestly horrible, and I mean horrible. It's honestly for show and for her viewer count to go up. She does not need to be apart of any spell casting or needs to be a people person. In all honesty, she needs to get her life together. Also a $100.00 consultation by using a voice recording is a waste of time and effort. For us because we were looking towards help and results. Not just for something that is meaningless and only helps her make pocket cash for herself. I'm honestly grateful to find Ashra!

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I decided that I would try something from her. I am currently trying the bring back ex lovers spell and if you go through her YouTube video comments on that one, there are multiple people who comment under those, saying this comment was on another video or, you said this didn't work then about a week later she said that her ex came back. It's really weird because first, I thought that when she posted these spells on her page, I decided why not try one and currently I slept with it under my pillow and nothing has happened yet, (alothugh I did have a mental break down). My thing is, maybe her plan is to post them on YouTube and have people try it out, then once I didn't work they would contact her so then that way she can get paid for consultations and for the service she provided. In the trustpilot comments, they are mostly negative reviews and I mean negative reviews. Only a few nice ones and that was it. I'm only doing this spell to debunk her work, I usually do this when I feel like a new spell caster that comes into my mind. If they are real I will do a review about it but if they are fake like Emily, I will put a reivew it on it but the red flags that I saw. I don't believe when people say it works because if it truly worked, they would post a review video about their experience. Even the girl that I found out that tried it, the guy only last temporarily talking to her and then left again. So this spell is make sure to keep them around and keep doing it, then thanking Emily later about it. I'm not going back with Emily because my situation is urgent. So glad I'm not continuing.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
So... something happened... I’m not sure how to take this but something happened. So I did the spell and about a day or two he messaged me after doing the spell and he messaged me through the group chat... it might be a coincidence but he was here temporarily and then left again... I still don’t believe Emily because of the spell was really working and “brought him back” then we would be talking right now... it still seems fishy. Maybe it gave me validation that I’m still somewhat on his mind. I still don’t recommend buying any spells and I am glad that I didn’t. Imagine if I spent money on her... I would be broke! I’m so glad I’m staying with Ashra!

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I wouldn't waste my time trying any of Emily's spells because she has proven to be a scam time and time again. I mean just look at all the bad reviews of her on the internet including Trustpilot and from people on here who have posted about their experiences with her.

There are also reviews from a psychic/medium about how unethical Emily Halifax is and a comment from someone who actually practices Hoodoo. Then there's the fact that there's a class action lawsuit against her from I think several people.

So you're better off just sticking with Ashra instead of wasting your time with her. I will of course be sticking with Ashra Koehn because things keep getting better for me and Karim. I am very grateful I never spent money and got scammed by EmilyHalifax.com. I'm also very grateful I have a real spell caster helping me.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
So... something happened... I’m not sure how to take this but something happened. So I did the spell and about a day or two he messaged me after doing the spell and he messaged me through the group chat... it might be a coincidence but he was here temporarily and then left again... I still don’t believe Emily because of the spell was really working and “brought him back” then we would be talking right now... it still seems fishy. Maybe it gave me validation that I’m still somewhat on his mind. I still don’t recommend buying any spells and I am glad that I didn’t. Imagine if I spent money on her... I would be broke! I’m so glad I’m staying with Ashra!
That’s really interesting, but I think we can come to the conclusion that this a temporary fix to a situation or problem with someone else. Believe me, I tried things like this before like 3 years ago and some things did happen, but it never lasted just like you said. I think you’re right when you said that she offers these tutorials because Emily knows that these aren’t permanent and aren’t going to last, so because people did get results temporarily, they now trust the source from where they tried these videos from. I feel like this is how she gets people to follow her and trust her. It’s only a temporary solution, it’s unfortunate that it can’t last, but we also have to think about it from a different perspective. If these tutorials and also her spells don’t work, it’s best not to trust her. If I didn’t receive results from someone or it did not last, I wouldn’t go back to them. Thank you for testing out this theory though. I think that’s why Emily posted these videos because she knew clients would be coming back and would feel like they would need her help one on one instead of doing it for themselves. I hope Ashra can help bring back your boyfriend. Stay strong, sister :).

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
More horrible reviews on her. My brain wants to explode! :laugh:

Those reviewers aren’t wrong though :laugh:. They make points that resonate and make sense. And this is maybe why people aren’t seeing results they wished they had hoped for. I definitely think that if she wants people to trust her or even consider using her in the future, she needs to change things.

One thing that bothered me a lot when watching some of her stuff on Youtube was the burn explanations. At the beginning of one them for example, she lifted up the burned candles which exposed pictures of the buyer but also their person of interest even though she quickly tried to cover it with her hand. The point is, is that she still showed those pictures even if it was for a second. That’s not good and she doesn’t give privacy for those using her services in her explanation videos. She addresses them by their first name as well live on the video so nothing stays confidential. That’s a personal red flag that I’ve always noticed and I thought that I should address that. Maybe it would change someone’s mind about purchasing spells and vigil candles from her.

I just feel like things like this need to stay confidential and she clearly isn’t doing that.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I'm back with more research that I have discovered from Emily Halifax's website, it is beyond fake. I mean it is so under done, not really clear on what her website it. It says she is a rootworker and a powerful intuitive, I personally don't believe it to be true. In her videos, she does say that she is straight forward when it comes to realistic results but, someone in the comments on her YouTube page said " I did this and my lover came back after not talking for many years". I want to walk through some of the details I find to be extremely interesting and very unsetteling. The Vigil Candles, there are so many but the thing is, you do not order through paypal or any type of banking method. You are emailing her your card information. I do not trust that one bit because if she wanted to, she could reuse my card over and over again if she wanted to because she has my information. That is super unsafe to do. Each candel is $45 dollars each and some people have said "I can buy some candels through Walmart" because they look like the candls you see at a craft store or walmart. Her Rootwork, is very first of all creepy but interesting. The backgrouds keep changing because of the back drop. They each have very different backgrounds and camera qualities leveling from high to poor. That is a red flag for me. She is apparenly named the " #1 psychic on Google" that is a huge lie, because she has many bad reviews and many bad issues with clients such as the lawsuit against her.

I can't say much about the reviews, they are all handwritten notes from clients and she does keep up on that. Overall her website gave me a bit of a bad vibe but I am grateful for sticking with Ashra! I will pray for all of us to get our lovers back into our arms and into our lives again!! Have a fantastic night everyone!

leogirl

Popular Member
One person online referred to Emily Halifax as an Extreme Scam Artist who is mentally unstable.

Quote: Beware. Emily is one of the most broken, mentally unstable & psychotic persons we have ever encountered. You just cannot do that many spells bunched together at once. Its all for oodles of money. She preys on new people to the craft & once she has drained them dry, she will either threaten their lives if they ask for refunds or simply block. There is always another new person right behind. This vicious cycle will never stop until she is stopped. The fire inspectors of Tulsa have been notified & the BBB for her insidious business conduct. Not to mention the spirits who, trust, will have their fun with this one.

She is an absolute disaster & disgrace to real workers. Her ego is larger than any we've seen. If a "worker" continually has to say "I'm the best" or things of the like, its actually the opposite and she is only trying to convince herself.

She also claims to be a Reiki healer. This is disrespectful to all true healers. Her master, if there is one, should be embarrassed. Reiki lives on love and basic principles. If you are a true reiki healer, you CANNOT harm another yet that is all Emily ever does. I urge everyone to look up the reiki affirmations and see if they match Emily's energy or actions. They DON'T.

Just so everyone knows, she moved her business to a new location 2814 E 15th St S, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104. I love how she tells everyone on Youtube that is doing a free psychic reading for everyone, but in reality, the free reading benefits her for getting new clients. The reviews on this woman don't lie.... she is not a real psychic, root worker or spell caster. Don't fall for her tricks.

joonbug19

Popular Member
One person online referred to Emily Halifax as an Extreme Scam Artist who is mentally unstable.

Quote: Beware. Emily is one of the most broken, mentally unstable & psychotic persons we have ever encountered. You just cannot do that many spells bunched together at once. Its all for oodles of money. She preys on new people to the craft & once she has drained them dry, she will either threaten their lives if they ask for refunds or simply block. There is always another new person right behind. This vicious cycle will never stop until she is stopped. The fire inspectors of Tulsa have been notified & the BBB for her insidious business conduct. Not to mention the spirits who, trust, will have their fun with this one.

She is an absolute disaster & disgrace to real workers. Her ego is larger than any we've seen. If a "worker" continually has to say "I'm the best" or things of the like, its actually the opposite and she is only trying to convince herself.

She also claims to be a Reiki healer. This is disrespectful to all true healers. Her master, if there is one, should be embarrassed. Reiki lives on love and basic principles. If you are a true reiki healer, you CANNOT harm another yet that is all Emily ever does. I urge everyone to look up the reiki affirmations and see if they match Emily's energy or actions. They DON'T.

Just so everyone knows, she moved her business to a new location 2814 E 15th St S, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104. I love how she tells everyone on Youtube that is doing a free psychic reading for everyone, but in reality, the free reading benefits her for getting new clients. The reviews on this woman don't lie.... she is not a real psychic, root worker or spell caster. Don't fall for her tricks.
Uh uh! :rolleyes: I say Emily Halifax finally gets caught! It's what she deserves. The amount of unrepairable damages this woman has done by far is enough. I mean most of us already figured that out awhile ago and we know this has definitely needed to come to an end. Next stop is a mental institution.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
To be honest, Emily is very mentally unstable and I mean that with kind words. With all the damage she’s continuing to do and that she will in the future do to more clients is really sad. Like the one time I tried doing a spell which I think I’m gonna try to again to be honest I am debunking it. But she’s not a stable character in general when talking about her spells doing YouTube videos about how to conjure up your loved one to come back. She is not really making it a healthy environment for a lot of our clients when they come into her life stream they come to her YouTube channel.

I for one sat through two videos and I got uncomfortable because of who she was calling out. It didn’t seem very professional it seemed really really off nothing about it was normal. And when I mean by normal as in you know “hi” and greetings and making everyone feel like they are welcome she didn’t make you feel as though you were coming to someone who could be a friend or someone who can save what’s going on in your relationship. And throughout the whole time people are coming out especially with the lawsuits the only proves to everybody in here and who’s not even a part of the forum, to not continue with her for any circumstances.

I want to take it back to about a month ago when I tried one of her spells because my ex and I recently broke up and when I type something in a group chat he did respond and normally he does not respond at all. So I’m thinking maybe I should try to reach out again to the group chat or I should just wait. But I am also very skeptical about Emily because the last time I did it he came back for two days and then never reached out and never gave me any signs that he went to a hot and cold state.

My biggest concern is if I do it again he may go even farther farther enough to find somebody else to be his girlfriend and that is the last thing that I need right now. If anybody who is seeking permanent result of anyone who is seeking someone who can actually work with you on a situation that you would really love to have solved go with Ashra. She is 100% real I mean even just talking to her it’s a real person even if it’s probably a sentence or she saying hey you know I will respond soon give me some comfort to know that she is there that she is real and that she is not a robot talking to 1 million people at once no she will send you an email communicating I will respond soon just let me get through all these and it makes me feel good that OK she didn’t forget about me because she never forgets about any clients.

As for Emily she probably doesn’t remember half their names and I’m sad to say that because she may remember some but not all clients at least the ones who pay money. So if you have friends who think Emily is really great tell him to go to Ashra because Emily is going to make your situation worse as she did for mine and I’m just trying to fix what she just did.