• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Psychic Emily Halifax - emilyhalifax.com

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
For anyone who recently just found Psychic Emily Halifax and had purchased a service with her, it is true that she is a scammer and she sadly can make situations worse to be honest. I tried doing a spell from her on my own and it worked for like two days and then there was a long long period where he went off the grid. Then he came back to social media and began to look at my stories again. I mean, yeah he is seeing it but not reaching out and not making any movements and progress. In the past, he did but now is cold.

Please let anyone and everyone who is looking for someone to help them to not go with Emily! Please stay with Ashra!!

Psychic Emily Halifax

NON-Verified Guest
TRUTH REVEALED - MUST READ INFORMATION ON A PSYCHIC NAMED EMILY HALIFAX!

I’m going to get right to the point here. Emily Halifax is a scam and one of the biggest frauds on Youtube.

She tells you that you need to be ready to make an investment and that she will bring your lover back. I must have spent close to 5,000 USD on her custom spells, runs of candles, and psychic readings. Nothing worked.

Proof on why Emily Halifax is fake!
Here is why I know Emily has no ability to help you. She made a Youtube video about someone impersonating her and how she cannot do anything to stop it. If she cannot use her magick to stop people from impersonating her, then what makes you think she can bring back your lover?

In her video, she talks about how she is trying to prevent you from giving money to an impersonator so that you don’t lose your money. The truth is, she is trying to make sure she is the scammer who gets your money and not the impersonator who is also trying to scam you.

If she was truly was gifted, don’t you think she would spend time casting custom spell work to put a stop to the people who are impersonating her? She is upset that they are getting your money and not her. She doesn’t care about you! She only cares about getting whatever money you have from you.

Her Live Readings are not for you!
Emily doesn’t do anything for free. Her live readings are for the sole purpose of bringing in new clients. Pick-a-card and her tarot readings are highly inaccurate and quite frankly, so was the one-on-one psychic reading she did for me. Emily avoided answering very specific questions. She reminds me on a con-artist… someone who is good at manipulating people.

Believer430

Popular Member
If anyone wanted a psychic reading, stick with Ashra. Don't work with Emily. I've ordered two readings from Ashra, and I'm now waiting on a third one that I've ordered this weekend. The readings I've purchased helped me a lot, and they turned out to be more helpful than expected. She even helped me realize that it bothers me that my lover is still with his girlfriend.

Raquelie

Popular Member
@Emily-is-a-Fraud Thank you for sharing this video. Whoever made this video added another one. I knew Emily was a big-time scammer and I think that a lot of people fall for her scam because she tries very hard to take down negative comments. When I got ripped off by her, I posted a review about her online and she had it flagged and removed. Did you know that Emily Halifax has like 8 moderators online every time she goes live on Youtube? She will ban anyone who tries to warns others. She is dangerous!

Look at what she did to this person! Yes, she was banned and Emily made fun of her afterwards. Watch and like the video.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've just watched the three videos of this so-called Psychic Emily Halifax. The first thing that I would point out is all of the negative vibes coming from her. It honestly made me feel very uncomfortable. This woman doesn't know what she is even doing. To be honest, I only know some things about Tarot Cards and the way she had gone about it was completely wrong. I don't like the fact that she thought it was 'okay,' to get mad at her client either and that was uncalled for. That's not professional and how to handle something. In the second video, I couldn't even get through at all and had to stop it. The cursing wasn't necessary.

However, everyone has solid and valid facts on her, she needs to be stopped.

Raquelie

Popular Member
Emily just found out that she had a star rating of 1.6 on Trustpilot with over 40 complaints and scam reports. Just a couple days ago, she claimed her Trustpilot Profile and sent her moderators in to post a bunch of fake positive reviews to bump up her rating. She also reported every single negative comment and is in the process of trying to get them removed.

Good thing there is an Internet Archive site called the WayBackMachine! Everyone can look at your negative rating by going to this page: https://web.archive.org/web/20200906225802/https://www.trustpilot.com/review/emilyhalifax.com

Joyeux

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Has anyone ever heard of Emily Halifax? If so, I heard good and mixed reviews about her and she shows her work live on Youtube. I've been doing a lot of research on a few spell caster and psychics.

Now the Patrick guy don't know about him. He studies black magic and I'm not into that. I'm just not sure who to trust.
I contacted Emily a few days ago. I “spoke” with her assistant who told me she will do a reading first to get an understanding of my situation the cheapest was 30 minutes for $150 and the spell will be free.

I did not reply as I feel it isn’t in my best interest. I’ve used Ashra before and she is great. My spell worked and I just feel it’s best to stick with what you know.

Would you be kind to share Emily's contact info? I never listen to nonsense. I always form my own opinion through personal experience. It's no ones place to be so judge-mental and no ones perfect on any level. I would appreciate the info for Emily Halifax. Thank You!
It’s emilyhalifax.com

These reply’s are funny asf! Only because I’ve always known Emily was fraud. Best part? Her recent live tarot reading, just going off on people who don’t ask “specific questions” and for some reason anytime someone has a question about business/career she attributes that’s to a controlling bf/husband stopping success.

I was recently on Trustpilot today and I noticed she flagged all the negative reviews, but kept the positive ones from her moderates on her YouTube channel. Which from a recent comment of a ex-moderator April, stated they would block/ban people from the channel who exposed her and they would also be paid (can’t show proof it’s been flagged).

I have even noticed recently that she’s stopped doing vigil candles live, but have been doing tarot reading for 1 question $50 for 10 mins. Seems like she can only answer relationship questions, whenever I see her “interpretation of cards” they are wrong most of the time.

Raquelie

Popular Member
Hi @FlyTattedSki Emily is the very definition of a con-artist. I doubt most people know exactly what each tarot card means so when Emily provides a meaning to the cards, she can basically make up whatever story she wants.

Her acting and confidence level is what sells the viewer and convinces them that she is a good reader.

I saw that she is expanding her scam by offering Young Living Oils. By the way... Young Living oils is a scam and there are plenty of website online about it. However, Emily sees a real opportunity here to sell her viewership into making her riches through this snake oil scam.

I am elated to see that someone is making Youtube videos online to Expose Emily for what she really is... a scammer. I hope they continue to produce more videos. Youtube is her achillies heel. By exposing her via video, you are getting the attention of her audience and hitting Emily where it counts.

This very well could be why Emily appeared to be upset in her latest video. As much as she tries to keep her viewers from the truth, the truth will always reveal itself.

It's time for someone to expose her tricks and prevent others from becoming her next victim.

@Raquelie Yep! I saw that Young Living Oils "presentation" last night I couldn't do anything, but laugh:hilarious:. Anyone else notice she has a whole new set of moderators on Youtube?

I actually saw someone post about her being exposed on Youtube, but couldn't find the video... she was having a melt down because people kept thumbing down her videos claimed she can send "Dark forces" to the people who thumbed down the video :laugh: BS.

YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT A MASTER READER *Emily Halifax/West Voice* :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Raquelie

Popular Member
@FlyTattedSki I didn't notice, but I wouldn't be surprised if some moderators started turning against her. Does anyone know where to find the original video where this clip was taken from?

This video is hilarious!:hilarious: Emily is one money hungry B***! I cannot believe she said:

"If you guys even knew how much money we *** made last week, you would *** sh*t your pants."

She is not multi-talented, unless you call manipulating people for money a talent.

Believer430

Popular Member
@Barbra-KS I tried one of Emily's breakup spells and ammonia spells and they didn't work. I subscribed to her channel for a short period of time before I decided to unsubscribe. I only contacted Emily once, and she told me that a consultation was $100. I never contacted her again afterwards because I knew she was too good to be true. I switched to Ashra in hopes that I could get my lover back after he dumped me for a younger woman. I just got my fourth reading and she blew my mind when I got my answers.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Honestly, anybody who decided to stick with her is lost. We all here can agree that Emily is no where near a spell caster, let alone a real one. She only causes destruction to anyone who thinks she’s good to work with. Honestly, I’m so glad that I stuck with Ashra and purchased my first spell!! Emily can move out of the way because she is nothing more than a liar and a scam!

Joyeux

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Coco Jones
I agree. When I found Psychic Emily Halifax, I was in a desperate situation. I’m glad that through the fog of grief and desperation I was able to still be analytical of what was being said and done. I found her to be too removed to be genuine. When you contact Ashra, it may take a few days, but you actually get a reply from her. She is genuinely caring and helpful. This other woman had an assistant respond to me... I’m all for that but seriously it made her unappealing to me. She also said she wanted a crazy amount of money for what I asked for, still no information just money to find out what it was I wanted.

So I hope anyone who finds Emily gets clarity and move away from her. I honestly believe she’s a scam.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank goodness that I never had ever reached out to Emily Halifax because if she was being super rude to me, I would've been mad and write a lot of stuff, even paragraphs. I am indeed sure that she would have ignored me or complained regardless, though. Although I am sorry for many of you that had to deal with her and her uncalled actions.

Andria

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
A simple Google search will reveal Emily's criminal history. People close to her say that she switched from being an illegal Pro***ute to a psychic because her criminal history and lack of education made it nearly impossible for her to find a real job.

I hear that she going to be selling Young Living products in her "Get Rich Quick" scheme. Anyone who is familiar with Young Living knows that their company has been under investigation for fraud and there are numerous class-action lawsuits against them.

Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC
scam redmond GIF by YoungerTV

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've watched some of the beginning of Emily's video on the new Youtube channel she had created and immediately I had an uneasy feeling, followed by being disgusted as well too. This woman will never learn and also, this might seem to be a bit harsh, but she isn't even that pretty and has an ugly personality to her too. She's a scammer that focuses too much on herself and while manipulating others because she is super money hungry. I feel like the only way that would stop her are: 1.) A rally or a group of people gathering around. 2.) The FBI getting involved. I also feel like she thinks she can get her way through people and thinks that they are dumb. Like no honey, people can see clearly through her BS.

In all honesty, I can go on and on about Emily Halifax.

Anyone who had an experience with her should speak up and share what happened!

Speak Up Black Lives Matter GIF by megan motown

Joyeux

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Wow!! I knew I didn’t trust this woman for a reason. I did contact her a bit ago. It was a weird vibe I got off her that told me not to trust her. My review for her is a bad one. I don’t like Emily because she seems shady and I don’t trust anyone who is a psychic and YouTubeer, knowing YouTube pays people for their content (hopefully she’ll fall victim to the fate of some of my favorite you tubers who actually didn’t deserve it, and became demonized and banned from YouTube).

With all that said I have to say Wow, I have no respect for her if she is actually taking advantage of people and taking their money. I can’t even say I’m glad she turned her life around and is using her mind to make it. So sad, if she were not a fraud I’d gladly give her props for turning a better life. But as it stands she’s a user and a fake do I can’t give her anything. However KARMA is a real thing people. I do my absolute best to keep my karma positive. Imagine paying for your karmic debt in this life and the next. Now imagine all the karma points you gain by being balanced and positive and reaping the benefits from all of that positive karma in this life and the next. while she may get money she has to deal with Karma.
Thank you to those who have posted here to inform us all.

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest
This woman was a street worker (if you know what I'm referring to). Then she got arrested and when she was released from prison, she became a psychic overnight. This is no coincidence. She is not a psychic, just really good at conning people out of their money.

Now she is involved with selling Young Living Oils and she claims she has been using these oils personally for years, which is completely a lie and can be proven! Emily Halifax never used these products a day in her life. This is just another one of her scams!

I feel so sorry for everyone who has been ripoff off by her. Don't blame yourself... she flags/removes all negative reviews, bans people who talk bad about her and always has at least 3-4 moderators on her live Youtube feed to silence any victims who try to warn others about the scam.

Neon Warning GIF

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I honestly would not be surprised if Emily Halifax was arrested and put into jail for a lifetime. Emily doesn't deserve to have a platform on anything because what she has been doing and continues to do so is destroying innocent people's lives that she preys on. I firmly believe also that she doesn't have a kind bone in her body, heart, and soul.

I've come across her Young Livin Oil's channel and to my curiosity, I was not impressed at all because she didn't know anything about the products that she was using, etc. Another thing that I had thought to myself was, "What in the hell is wrong with this woman?" She's beyond desperate for money and she also probably figured; Hey, why not try to ripoff these people. It is almost like she isn't aware that taking other Company Brand Names is illegal and against the law.

I genuinely and sincerely feel for those that had lost their money to this god awful and cruel woman. No one should have to go through to what they witnessed and experienced.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I don't believe I have heard of Emily Halifax. There seems to be so many scammers out there today. It's really sad how someone can make a living off of someone's weaknesses. They know we would give anything to get our lover back and get all the answers.... I'm glad that they are all slowly coming to light.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I had done some digging and on Emily Halifax's review page on Trustpilot, there was a positive review of her services. Apparently, she also has done Paranormal things too. First of all, Emily wouldn't know how to use the tools and proper items for investigations of ghosts and the paranormal. I think, she is would have been scared. Let alone, she doesn't have any knowledge nor a background with tarot cards, spells, and oils. This woman just uses names without any kind of permission and blatantly steals. Like, honestly though, why isn't she fined for something already?

There's plenty of proof and evidence. She has to stop running at some point and own up to things like an actual adult would do. I believe that the only way that would stop her is getting caught and fined, but of course, she wouldn't ever do such a thing, because she knows very well that she is all full of herself and will always believe that she will get her way.

My heart truly does go out to all of those and you guys, that had to deal with her service and rudeness. Emily Halifax is a scammer and a fake. She's not authentic in any kind of work and plus, she's also not Psychic either. I do not trust this woman at all and I get negative vibes from her. She's not a good person at all.

If you want a true, kind, compassionate, loving, genuine, and the most heart-warming spellcaster, it would definitely be Ashra Koehn. She deeply cares about everyone, she's honest to a T, doesn't cut any corners, and she's a real Psychic. Therefore, in turn, is the real deal.

Bossdondev

NON-Verified Guest
I created an account just to share my experience on this heartless fraud. I contacted Emily Halifax in August of this year and ended badly as recently as last night.

I came across her videos on YouTube after I have been desperate to get my ex girlfriend back. This isn’t something I typically believe but I am spiritual person so I know that it does exist. A skeptic by nature but I tried one of her spells and my ex did contact me in 3 days as the spell said she would. Because of this, I contact Emily for her consultation which was $150. There were red flags but I ignored them.

Firstly the consultation fee is very expensive for a 30 min zoom call. She was very rude, but I’m patient and calm so I didn’t let it rattle me or dismay me. After the reading she told me my ex has moved on but could help me with getting over her. I sobbed like a baby to her. She came up with a list of 8 spells that are $350 each that I was scheduled to begin in a few weeks. After speaking with Emily I reached out to my ex and a day or so after I spoke to my ex, she called me and apologized for how things went after our breakup. This again shocked me so I thought maybe Emily is real as it provided me with some closure.

In light of those new events, I asked Emily for another reading, meaning another $150. This time she told me my ex still has love for me and I could get her back after 12 spells again $350 each. Big red flag as the reading was only a couple weeks apart but again I’m desperate to get my ex back.

So I go forward with the plan. After 8 spells in ($500 for the first one and the last 7 $350 each) I receive an email that Emily thinks it’s best for services to end and that my custom roadmap end because of the lack of belief I showed in my emails to her and her staff. This lack of belief was me simply stating that I “hope” things work after the newfound profess with my ex became stagnant. Shocked and hurt by the cold nature of this news after being promised she would help me get my ex back, I let her know this is cruel and begged her to continue. She lambasted and said she is even more sure in her decision to end and told me I should be lucky that she didn’t take more money from me.

So the last 2 spells that I paid for, I asked when it will be complete by even though my road map wouldn’t be fully complete. I received no response. So I followed up and she sent me an email calling me a nuisance and telling me I had bad client etiquette and that I was displaying entitlement. So I respectfully responded why that assertion was inaccurate. To my pleasant surprise, instead of responding to my email she just initiated $700 refund for those last two spells. After reading reviews and learning of the class action lawsuit I'm going to contact my Credit Card company and ask for a refund for the first 6 spells which cost me $2250 total as she abruptly ended our spell contract. Not even counting the consultations which I won’t protest. Hoping the universe is working in my favor as this experience has led me to Ashra Koehn and just contacted her. Hoping she is still in business and will contact me soon as I see a lot of good reviews about her. This will be my last effort in getting my love back.