• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Psychic Emily Halifax - emilyhalifax.com

RubyXRed

Popular Member
I think Emily Halifax has come to light now. There is only so much you can do and get away with until the truth comes out.

I'm glad I never found her and got scammed by her. There are a lot of fakes being exposed now and I'm happy this is going on.

Ashra is the only true spell caster and psychic. There is no one else I would trust. She has helped me so much and has been so supportive.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Anyone who has read all of the negative reviews about Emily Halifax knows that she has a bad reputation. That reputation includes taking people who are vulnerable and stealing from them when they are already very low. Kick them while they are still down is probably what she thinks right before she pries people for money and then does zero work to earn it. She does not deserve anyone's attention. And I for one am glad that she is and was exposed.

If you seek someone to believe in and when you feel all is lost. @Ashra Koehn will be your ray of light and I say this with complete and utter certainty, as her client of 3 years, she will not disappoint. She does take time to answer though, so be patient and these are my words of advice for those just beginning their magical journey.

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest

STATE OF OKLAHOMA v. EMILY L WESTBROOK and GISELLE MARTINEZ

It is no coincidences that Emily Halifax decided to become Psychic after getting arrested in 2014 along with her friend. This is public knowledge and the source of this information was included in the image above.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What also had made Emily Halifax, even more, gruesome-looking was when she decided to add botox to her lips but that's beside the point. However, she still can get into some serious deep **** with the law and more. She may or might *think* that she is extraordinary intelligent but let's face it, in reality speaking terms, she's not. Manipulating someone isn't the right way to go about doing something, etc. She is super oblivious to what people or everyone knows about her. You have tons and tons of solid proof. Why she hasn't stopped otherwise, that's beyond me. Emily needs to get through her thick *** skull that she will end up back in jail and serve years of a lifetime if she refuses to get her things together.

I'm sure or actually, I feel like she's very aware of being exposed, but, simply does not care, because probably with thinking that she will find a way to cover up her tracks even more. There's so much that she can do after a while. Firmly, I believe, that she will always continue to repeat those exact same patterns, over and over again.

Like, come on Emily, just come clean already. It's not that too hard to do. You've been exposed countless times. Of course, I doubt it that she will ever do this unless she is forced beyond her will.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@leogirl you keep finding more and more pieces of evidence that Emily is not someone you should or could ever trust. Many people in this world are greedy for one thing and one thing only and that’s money. But what is great about that karma is money doesn’t make you happy. It doesn’t keep you warm at night and it certainly doesn’t make you a better person.

I pray for these kinds of people to change because it certainly isn’t any any to live. @RubyXRed and @Ginas both have good points! This women thinks everyone is stupid and blind to us finding her tracks. WE FOUND EM!

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest
Breaking News! Psychic Emily Halifax paid a site called RipoffScams.com at-least $1,000 USD to remove the all of negative reviews off their website!

Whoever the author is of this complaint, it claims to list where Emily lives as 918 S Quebec Ave in Tulsa Oklahoma! When I Googled this address, I found several other complaints that also reference this address as being Emily's physical address.

Here are my reasons why you should AVOID this so-called Psychic!
  • Pays to remove negative reviews off of the internet that expose her as being a fraud and scammer.
  • Flags negative reviews on Trustpilot to have them removed.
  • She does not do live youtube videos unless there are several moderators online to ban anyone who attempts to say anything negative about her. Videos are heavily moderated.
  • She was arrested in 2014 for selling her body for money.
  • Coincidentally became psychic after being arrested in 2014.
  • Manipulates cards during a tarot reading, similar to what magicians do during a card trick.
  • Pays moderators to write good reviews about her online to cover up the negative ones.
  • History of using multiple aliases to hide her real identity.
  • Stole most of her material from her competitors and was caught red handed.
  • She was banned from using Stripe as a payment processor due to multiple complaints.
  • She doesn't accept Paypal payments. This is likely due to several complaints by her customers.
  • She makes you sign a Docusign agreement that allows her to steal your money with no recourse for getting a refund.
  • She brags about how much money she is making weekly. I believe she is making at least 80k-100k/monthly.
  • She is money hungry and pretends to care about you until you stop paying her or realize she scammed you.
  • BIG RED FLAG! Emily is NO LONGER showing live burns on Youtube! This will allow her to FAKE your casting, then reuse the candles to fake another casting. Essentially, Emily will never need to order more candles, because she can keep reusing what she has to pretend to cast your spells. If this is the case, you are essentially handing your money over to her and getting nothing in return accept her word that she cast your spell. With all of the lies told and her efforts to hide negative complaints online, her words have no credibility!
  • Recently Emily started referring to her spells as "Workings" and completely avoids saying the word "Spells". There is a reason behind this and it is not just a coincidence. She also replaced her Youtube Banner that had the words "Conjure Worker, Hoodoo Practitioner, Tarot Reader Guru and Powerful Intuitive". She removed her business address and phone number from her Google business page. No rational person would do this unless they are trying to avoid getting in trouble for misleading the public.

Earthflower

NON-Verified Guest
Emily is not a tarot reader! She manipulates the cards to whatever it is she wants to say to her viewers. If a card pops out that she didn't want to appear, she will shuffle it back into the deck and say that she didn't feel the right energy when it came out.

Secondly, if a card appears and it looks like something she can use to manipulate her viewers, she will misinterpret the card to suit her end-game of convincing you she's truly psychic.

This is not a psychic or tarot reader. I believe everyone when they say that she is a desperate woman preying on vulnerable people who thought they could trust her.

I almost hired her, but common sense kicked in and I avoided making a terrible mistake.

Emily looks like a completely different person without makeup. She is the most disgusting woman I've ever seen in a long time. Way too much botox that gives her the appearance of having a fish-mouth. Is it just me, or is she missing most of her bottom front teeth, because they look fake and not aligned with her real teeth.

Her mugshot tells a story about a woman who couldn't predict her own arrest. Sadly, I'm sure the police will come pick her up again and we will see another mugshot circulating online.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Earthflower Exactly! If Emily was a real Psychic and a Tarot Card Reader, the cards will never lie. She clearly doesn't know a single thing about how Tarot Cards work and the meanings to them. With Tarot Cards, it is also based upon knowledge but at the same time, wisdom and feeling the energy, along with the spirits guiding you. Heck, she probably doesn't even know that there are a variety of different deck spectrums of Tarot Cards either.

I agree with you 100% because what Emily feels would be the best thing to do is manipulate her way through everything in her path. I've seen a video where she had done a reading with a client and had gotten excessively mad over it. In my mind, I was literally just like "Oh boy, s*** has hit the fan and escalated quickly."

In my own opinion, botox is never an attractive thing because, to me, it makes me very uncomfortable, but with Emily... it looks atrocious. Even without makeup on, she looks like an actual fish who decided to get botox done on their lips, :laugh:. I mean, who really knows at this point, if her teeth are real or not. She's just a fake person with absolutely no morals and not a caring bone in her body.

Dreamgirl

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Anyone who has read all of the negative reviews about Emily Halifax knows that she has a bad reputation. That reputation includes taking people who are vulnerable and stealing from them when they are already very low. Kick them while they are still down is probably what she thinks right before she pries people for money and then does zero work to earn it. She does not deserve anyone's attention. And I for one am glad that she is and was exposed.

If you seek someone to believe in and when you feel all is lost. @Ashra Koehn will be your ray of light and I say this with complete and utter certainty, as her client of 3 years, she will not disappoint. She does take time to answer though, so be patient and these are my words of advice for those just beginning their magical journey.
Omg! I messaged her before I got know Ashra. Emily Halifax is so expensive and doesn't do many of spell cast things. I'm glad I didn't get scammed by her. Sadly I got scammed by many Nigerian scammers :(. I'm happy that I finally I found Ashra and I have 100% trust on her and positive thoughts about my spell.

Lizardwire

NON-Verified Guest
I wish I could go back in time and correct one of my biggest regrets. I paid Emily multiple time and never saw any results. When I questioned her about it, she decided to terminate my case and kept my money.

Emily never responded to any of my emails after that point. I saw her online yesterday night and I was shocked by how many people called her a scam on her live feed. She then proceeded to threaten everyone and gloat how rich she was.

Quote from Psychic Emily Halifax: "Anyone who ***** with my reading tonight is not going to feel well. Be nice or get the **** off my channel. No one can bring me down. I'm invincible. I have a half-a-million dollar business and people wish they could be me."

It makes me sick to my stomach to hear that she stole a half-million from vulnerable people such as myself. I wouldn't wish to be her... money doesn't buy happiness... especially when its proceeds of crime (dirty money).

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Lizardwire I'm deeply sorry that Emily had used and manipulated you out of your money. It wasn't right of her to scam you and to cheat you while she just cared about getting paid and nothing else. My heart goes out to you and to everyone who had to deal with Emily Halifax.

I feel that the least that she could have done was to reimburse all of the money, but, she didn't do that.

Now, you are in much better hands with the help of Ashra because she will never treat someone or anyone in this way.