• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Psychic Emily Halifax - emilyhalifax.com

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I think Emily Halifax has come to light now. There is only so much you can do and get away with until the truth comes out.

I'm glad I never found her and got scammed by her. There are a lot of fakes being exposed now and I'm happy this is going on.

Ashra is the only true spell caster and psychic. There is no one else I would trust. She has helped me so much and has been so supportive.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Anyone who has read all of the negative reviews about Emily Halifax knows that she has a bad reputation. That reputation includes taking people who are vulnerable and stealing from them when they are already very low. Kick them while they are still down is probably what she thinks right before she pries people for money and then does zero work to earn it. She does not deserve anyone's attention. And I for one am glad that she is and was exposed.

If you seek someone to believe in and when you feel all is lost. @Ashra Koehn will be your ray of light and I say this with complete and utter certainty, as her client of 3 years, she will not disappoint. She does take time to answer though, so be patient and these are my words of advice for those just beginning their magical journey.

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest
Emily-Halifax-Emily-l-westbrook-court-state-of-oklahoma.jpg

STATE OF OKLAHOMA v. EMILY L WESTBROOK and GISELLE MARTINEZ

It is no coincidences that Emily Halifax decided to become Psychic after getting arrested in 2014 along with her friend. This is public knowledge and the source of this information was included in the image above.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What also had made Emily Halifax, even more, gruesome-looking was when she decided to add botox to her lips but that's beside the point. However, she still can get into some serious deep **** with the law and more. She may or might *think* that she is extraordinary intelligent but let's face it, in reality speaking terms, she's not. Manipulating someone isn't the right way to go about doing something, etc. She is super oblivious to what people or everyone knows about her. You have tons and tons of solid proof. Why she hasn't stopped otherwise, that's beyond me. Emily needs to get through her thick *** skull that she will end up back in jail and serve years of a lifetime if she refuses to get her things together.

I'm sure or actually, I feel like she's very aware of being exposed, but, simply does not care, because probably with thinking that she will find a way to cover up her tracks even more. There's so much that she can do after a while. Firmly, I believe, that she will always continue to repeat those exact same patterns, over and over again.

Like, come on Emily, just come clean already. It's not that too hard to do. You've been exposed countless times. Of course, I doubt it that she will ever do this unless she is forced beyond her will.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@leogirl you keep finding more and more pieces of evidence that Emily is not someone you should or could ever trust. Many people in this world are greedy for one thing and one thing only and that’s money. But what is great about that karma is money doesn’t make you happy. It doesn’t keep you warm at night and it certainly doesn’t make you a better person.

I pray for these kinds of people to change because it certainly isn’t any any to live. @RubyXRed and @Ginas both have good points! This women thinks everyone is stupid and blind to us finding her tracks. WE FOUND EM!

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest
Breaking News! Psychic Emily Halifax paid a site called RipoffScams.com at-least $1,000 USD to remove the all of negative reviews off their website!

Ripoff-Scams-Youtube-Psychic-Emily-Halifax-918-S-Quebec-Ave-Tulsa.jpg

Whoever the author is of this complaint, it claims to list where Emily lives as 918 S Quebec Ave in Tulsa Oklahoma! When I Googled this address, I found several other complaints that also reference this address as being Emily's physical address.

Here are my reasons why you should AVOID this so-called Psychic!
  • Pays to remove negative reviews off of the internet that expose her as being a fraud and scammer.
  • Flags negative reviews on Trustpilot to have them removed.
  • She does not do live youtube videos unless there are several moderators online to ban anyone who attempts to say anything negative about her. Videos are heavily moderated.
  • She was arrested in 2014 for selling her body for money.
  • Coincidentally became psychic after being arrested in 2014.
  • Manipulates cards during a tarot reading, similar to what magicians do during a card trick.
  • Pays moderators to write good reviews about her online to cover up the negative ones.
  • History of using multiple aliases to hide her real identity.
  • Stole most of her material from her competitors and was caught red handed.
  • She was banned from using Stripe as a payment processor due to multiple complaints.
  • She doesn't accept Paypal payments. This is likely due to several complaints by her customers.
  • She makes you sign a Docusign agreement that allows her to steal your money with no recourse for getting a refund.
  • She brags about how much money she is making weekly. I believe she is making at least 80k-100k/monthly.
  • She is money hungry and pretends to care about you until you stop paying her or realize she scammed you.
  • BIG RED FLAG! Emily is NO LONGER showing live burns on Youtube! This will allow her to FAKE your casting, then reuse the candles to fake another casting. Essentially, Emily will never need to order more candles, because she can keep reusing what she has to pretend to cast your spells. If this is the case, you are essentially handing your money over to her and getting nothing in return accept her word that she cast your spell. With all of the lies told and her efforts to hide negative complaints online, her words have no credibility!
  • Recently Emily started referring to her spells as "Workings" and completely avoids saying the word "Spells". There is a reason behind this and it is not just a coincidence. She also replaced her Youtube Banner that had the words "Conjure Worker, Hoodoo Practitioner, Tarot Reader Guru and Powerful Intuitive". She removed her business address and phone number from her Google business page. No rational person would do this unless they are trying to avoid getting in trouble for misleading the public.

Earthflower

NON-Verified Guest
Emily is not a tarot reader! She manipulates the cards to whatever it is she wants to say to her viewers. If a card pops out that she didn't want to appear, she will shuffle it back into the deck and say that she didn't feel the right energy when it came out.

Secondly, if a card appears and it looks like something she can use to manipulate her viewers, she will misinterpret the card to suit her end-game of convincing you she's truly psychic.

This is not a psychic or tarot reader. I believe everyone when they say that she is a desperate woman preying on vulnerable people who thought they could trust her.

I almost hired her, but common sense kicked in and I avoided making a terrible mistake.

Emily looks like a completely different person without makeup. She is the most disgusting woman I've ever seen in a long time. Way too much botox that gives her the appearance of having a fish-mouth. Is it just me, or is she missing most of her bottom front teeth, because they look fake and not aligned with her real teeth.

Her mugshot tells a story about a woman who couldn't predict her own arrest. Sadly, I'm sure the police will come pick her up again and we will see another mugshot circulating online.

psychic-emily-halifax-with-no-makeup.jpg

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Earthflower Exactly! If Emily was a real Psychic and a Tarot Card Reader, the cards will never lie. She clearly doesn't know a single thing about how Tarot Cards work and the meanings to them. With Tarot Cards, it is also based upon knowledge but at the same time, wisdom and feeling the energy, along with the spirits guiding you. Heck, she probably doesn't even know that there are a variety of different deck spectrums of Tarot Cards either.

I agree with you 100% because what Emily feels would be the best thing to do is manipulate her way through everything in her path. I've seen a video where she had done a reading with a client and had gotten excessively mad over it. In my mind, I was literally just like "Oh boy, s*** has hit the fan and escalated quickly."

In my own opinion, botox is never an attractive thing because, to me, it makes me very uncomfortable, but with Emily... it looks atrocious. Even without makeup on, she looks like an actual fish who decided to get botox done on their lips, :laugh:. I mean, who really knows at this point, if her teeth are real or not. She's just a fake person with absolutely no morals and not a caring bone in her body.

Dreamgirl

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Anyone who has read all of the negative reviews about Emily Halifax knows that she has a bad reputation. That reputation includes taking people who are vulnerable and stealing from them when they are already very low. Kick them while they are still down is probably what she thinks right before she pries people for money and then does zero work to earn it. She does not deserve anyone's attention. And I for one am glad that she is and was exposed.

If you seek someone to believe in and when you feel all is lost. @Ashra Koehn will be your ray of light and I say this with complete and utter certainty, as her client of 3 years, she will not disappoint. She does take time to answer though, so be patient and these are my words of advice for those just beginning their magical journey.
Omg! I messaged her before I got know Ashra. Emily Halifax is so expensive and doesn't do many of spell cast things. I'm glad I didn't get scammed by her. Sadly I got scammed by many Nigerian scammers :(. I'm happy that I finally I found Ashra and I have 100% trust on her and positive thoughts about my spell.

Lizardwire

NON-Verified Guest
I wish I could go back in time and correct one of my biggest regrets. I paid Emily multiple time and never saw any results. When I questioned her about it, she decided to terminate my case and kept my money.

Emily never responded to any of my emails after that point. I saw her online yesterday night and I was shocked by how many people called her a scam on her live feed. She then proceeded to threaten everyone and gloat how rich she was.

Psychic-Emily-Halifax-Youtube-Comments.jpg

Quote from Psychic Emily Halifax: "Anyone who ***** with my reading tonight is not going to feel well. Be nice or get the **** off my channel. No one can bring me down. I'm invincible. I have a half-a-million dollar business and people wish they could be me."

It makes me sick to my stomach to hear that she stole a half-million from vulnerable people such as myself. I wouldn't wish to be her... money doesn't buy happiness... especially when its proceeds of crime (dirty money).

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Lizardwire I'm deeply sorry that Emily had used and manipulated you out of your money. It wasn't right of her to scam you and to cheat you while she just cared about getting paid and nothing else. My heart goes out to you and to everyone who had to deal with Emily Halifax.

I feel that the least that she could have done was to reimburse all of the money, but, she didn't do that.

Now, you are in much better hands with the help of Ashra because she will never treat someone or anyone in this way.

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest
@Lizardwire Emily is by far the worse psychic online. If you have watched her videos, she constantly says she isn't into astrology or moon phases. This would explain why she didn't even know whether we were having a lunar or solar eclipse. She is dumb as F*** and only cares about your money.

If she is creating a video about your astrology sign, its not because she cares. She is creating this video to drive in more traffic to her services. Nothing in life is ever free, and Emily Halifax doesn't care about you.

I have noticed that she stopped showing her spell casting on Youtube. I know this is because she was severed with a warning from Youtube.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I agree with @leogirl that Emily is definitely dumb as f***. Emily doesn't have one clue for how it is actually like to be a Psychic, let alone, not knowing how to read the Astrology Charts, Moon Phases, and the list goes on. She is honestly just desperate to get her hands on anything that she feels like that she can just claim and create as her own, but yet, she's a dumb*** because there's literally a law for copyright infringement. Emily is not smart in this department.

All she cares about is her fame and money. Money in the sense of stealing and destroying innocent people's lives. This woman is truly sick in the head but needs to be taken down immediately. I firmly believe that one of these days, it will all catch up to her, and with all of the proof out there, there would be no more lies that she can tell.

Vanessa_Natalia2206

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I agree with @leogirl that Emily is definitely dumb as f***. Emily doesn't have one clue for how it is actually like to be a Psychic, let alone, not knowing how to read the Astrology Charts, Moon Phases, and the list goes on. She is honestly just desperate to get her hands on anything that she feels like that she can just claim and create as her own, but yet, she's a dumb*** because there's literally a law for copyright infringement. Emily is not smart in this department.

All she cares about is her fame and money. Money in the sense of stealing and destroying innocent people's lives. This woman is truly sick in the head but needs to be taken down immediately. I firmly believe that one of these days, it will all catch up to her, and with all of the proof out there, there would be no more lies that she can tell.
Yes you are right! I’ve seen her video when she tries to read tarot and then gets mad at people when they start to catch on to her inexperience.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Yes you are right! I’ve seen her video when she tries to read tarot and then gets mad at people when they start to catch on to her inexperience.
I've also seen those videos as well, where Emily would become rude as f*** because people would tell her off or that her Tarot Readings are falsehood. I don't blame them at all, simply that, Emily Halifax doesn't have a clue as to what she's doing. Have you seen her video about essential oils?

leogirl

NON-Verified Guest
Popping cards is a method used by fake psychics to manipulate and control which cards get selected. This allows the fake psychic, in this case, Emily Halifax, to pop out cards and make excuses when the preferred cards are not being drawn from the deck.

Emily starts her videos by saying that she likes to pop cards from her decks instead of using the traditional methods most tarot card readers use. She goes on to talk about how she is seeing a “Hand Chiropractor” and if the wrong card pops out, it's because of her hand condition and that she did not feel the right energy when the card came out. This is how she manipulates the cards to control the narrative of her tarot reading. Most viewers are unaware of her tricks and fall victim to believing that Emily is a good reader. She will also assign false meaning to the cards knowing that most people do not know what the cards actually mean.

Once convinced, victims often buy into her personal one-on-one readings where she, again, does the same scam with manipulating the cards to convince them to purchase custom spell work at a ridiculously high price.

Emily no longer shows her spells on Youtube due to complaints being filed by alleged victims who lost thousands by trusting her. Youtube found her spells to be misleading and a danger to the Youtube community. Because she no longer shows her spells online, you now have no proof that she actually did your spell.

Are you really going to trust a known scammer’s words? A quick search online will reveal a long list of victims who have been down that road. Don’t make the same mistake.

Grace428

NON-Verified Guest
I created an account just to share my experience on this heartless fraud. I contacted Emily Halifax in August of this year and ended badly as recently as last night.

I came across her videos on YouTube after I have been desperate to get my ex girlfriend back. This isn’t something I typically believe but I am spiritual person so I know that it does exist. A skeptic by nature but I tried one of her spells and my ex did contact me in 3 days as the spell said she would. Because of this, I contact Emily for her consultation which was $150. There were red flags but I ignored them.

Firstly the consultation fee is very expensive for a 30 min zoom call. She was very rude, but I’m patient and calm so I didn’t let it rattle me or dismay me. After the reading she told me my ex has moved on but could help me with getting over her. I sobbed like a baby to her. She came up with a list of 8 spells that are $350 each that I was scheduled to begin in a few weeks. After speaking with Emily I reached out to my ex and a day or so after I spoke to my ex, she called me and apologized for how things went after our breakup. This again shocked me so I thought maybe Emily is real as it provided me with some closure.

In light of those new events, I asked Emily for another reading, meaning another $150. This time she told me my ex still has love for me and I could get her back after 12 spells again $350 each. Big red flag as the reading was only a couple weeks apart but again I’m desperate to get my ex back.

So I go forward with the plan. After 8 spells in ($500 for the first one and the last 7 $350 each) I receive an email that Emily thinks it’s best for services to end and that my custom roadmap end because of the lack of belief I showed in my emails to her and her staff. This lack of belief was me simply stating that I “hope” things work after the newfound profess with my ex became stagnant. Shocked and hurt by the cold nature of this news after being promised she would help me get my ex back, I let her know this is cruel and begged her to continue. She lambasted and said she is even more sure in her decision to end and told me I should be lucky that she didn’t take more money from me.

So the last 2 spells that I paid for, I asked when it will be complete by even though my road map wouldn’t be fully complete. I received no response. So I followed up and she sent me an email calling me a nuisance and telling me I had bad client etiquette and that I was displaying entitlement. So I respectfully responded why that assertion was inaccurate. To my pleasant surprise, instead of responding to my email she just initiated $700 refund for those last two spells. After reading reviews and learning of the class action lawsuit I'm going to contact my Credit Card company and ask for a refund for the first 6 spells which cost me $2250 total as she abruptly ended our spell contract. Not even counting the consultations which I won’t protest. Hoping the universe is working in my favor as this experience has led me to Ashra Koehn and just contacted her. Hoping she is still in business and will contact me soon as I see a lot of good reviews about her. This will be my last effort in getting my love back.
Hello, I experienced the same thing as you and I am very surprised she actually refunded you. Emily Halifax dropped me as a client due to “client etiquette” and she believes I’m blocking my work. I did not fill out the paperwork for the spell forms yet and paid $1200 up front for extra spells. I said due to her wanting to drop me and me not feeling comfortable with how she treated me I would like a refund. Instead, she told me no refunds and threatened me stating “Take your chances if you want. I caution you not to. Use common sense. I am a skilled practitioner in magick.”

I’m scared to contact my bank and get the refund. Or if you try to get the refund even though she didn’t perform the service, she may deny me due to her vague terms of no refunds... can you explain to me a little further if refunds were ever discussed with you?

Vanessa_Natalia2206

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello, I experienced the same thing as you and I am very surprised she actually refunded you. Emily Halifax dropped me as a client due to “client etiquette” and she believes I’m blocking my work. I did not fill out the paperwork for the spell forms yet and paid $1200 up front for extra spells. I said due to her wanting to drop me and me not feeling comfortable with how she treated me I would like a refund. Instead, she told me no refunds and threatened me stating “Take your chances if you want. I caution you not to. Use common sense. I am a skilled practitioner in magick.”

I’m scared to contact my bank and get the refund. Or if you try to get the refund even though she didn’t perform the service, she may deny me due to her vague terms of no refunds... can you explain to me a little further if refunds were ever discussed with you?
Since Emily is a verified con-artist and scammer, you can contact your bank to get a refund.

Mistin Marie Williamson

Popular Member
Emily Halifax is a FRAUD! My bank got my money back for me since she lied and scammed me. I'm so glad I was able to get my money back and realized what a big fat liar and scammer she is. Emily is only after money and not helping anyone but herself. She has officially lost a customer. All she had to do was open her mouth and be honest, but refused to do that. So I got my money back. She used my pain to get more money and scammed me. Shame on her and, Emily... don't worry about replying to any of my emails because you'll just lie to me anyways. Good luck in life and I do hope you learn a lesson on not scamming the weak will do to your reputation on Youtube and online.

chayjose

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Emily Halifax is a FRAUD! My bank got my money back for me since she lied and scammed me. I'm so glad I was able to get my money back and realized what a big fat liar and scammer she is. Emily is only after money and not helping anyone but herself. She has officially lost a customer. All she had to do was open her mouth and be honest, but refused to do that. So I got my money back. She used my pain to get more money and scammed me. Shame on her and, Emily... don't worry about replying to any of my emails because you'll just lie to me anyways. Good luck in life and I do hope you learn a lesson on not scamming the weak will do to your reputation on Youtube and online.
Glad you got that sorted hun. Some people are disgusting.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Emily Halifax is live on Youtube with a Cancer card reading. As I watched for a bit, I was counting my fingers for the many times she messed up, including becoming angry at someone who had gifted her some money and then, proceeded to roll her eyes. Like girl, you don't do that at all, period. Omg.

However, I just honestly had grown irritated. For example, as she was doing a reading for a client or maybe a random person, she takes the back of the card and shows it to the camera while saying that this is what the card is telling you, but then, as she is shuffling the deck of cards, one card falls out and she places it within the pile of cards again. Then, another card fell out and she read it, but again, read the back end of the pile. This woman though, I can't even.

Lastly, I had done a bold move, and I reported her account. I selected the section as Scam and stated that Emily Halifax is in fact a Scammer and a Con-Artist.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Emily Halifax is live on Youtube with a Cancer card reading. As I watched for a bit, I was counting my fingers for the many times she messed up, including becoming angry at someone who had gifted her some money and then, proceeded to roll her eyes. Like girl, you don't do that at all, period. Omg.

However, I just honestly had grown irritated. For example, as she was doing a reading for a client or maybe a random person, she takes the back of the card and shows it to the camera while saying that this is what the card is telling you, but then, as she is shuffling the deck of cards, one card falls out and she places it within the pile of cards again. Then, another card fell out and she read it, but again, read the back end of the pile. This woman though, I can't even.

Lastly, I had done a bold move, and I reported her account. I selected the section as Scam and stated that Emily Halifax is in fact a Scammer and a Con-Artist.
Wow, so she makes people in a stressed state and thus in a sensitive position. This creates the person to become eager and basically spend money to feel better and thinking they’ll get results. Unfortunately, she will give no results of any kind. This sounds like people who fraudes me in the past.
Thankfully I’ve learnt.

Believer430

Popular Member
@Ginas You did the right thing. I once contacted her to inquire about some spell that I tried, and she answered saying a consultation with her was $100. I never contacted her again, and she never once tried to contact me again either. Thank god. I don't get why she keeps getting good reviews. She is a fake. I'm so glad I didn't pay her a single dime.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Believer430 Thank you. I hope that Emily Halifax's Youtube account gets shut down. I'm sorry that she had taken advantage of you. I think the reason why she keeps getting good reviews is that she convinces people to believe her, but in reality, she is nothing but a fake. I just wish that people could see her the way that we do. Everyone is just getting scammed by her.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ginas, I couldn't agree with you more. Emily most likely scares people do into believing her and says something like the curse will hurt your family and friends or something along those lines. From what I've heard she would say ANYTHING to get people's attention and she will not stop at any cost until she gets her payment. So many people use magic and readings cards and psychic things to simply get money from others. With no intention to actually help anyone and honestly, they have no idea, what karma is and they have no idea how to truly e a grounded human being.

I am so glad I have never worked with her but I wonder if she used another alias of some kind to trick people. Maybe, she used a different name and picture and did trick/scammed out of a lot of money in the past. I was tricked by someone named DR.nana and dr. Mama

Makes you really think.

@chayjose some people really are disgusting!

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Wow, so she makes people in a stressed state and thus in a sensitive position. This creates the person to become eager and basically spend money to feel better and thinking they’ll get results. Unfortunately, she will give no results of any kind. This sounds like people who fraudes me in the past.
Thankfully I’ve learnt.
You're definitely right about this. I just feel bad for everyone how they all fall victims to this horrible person that just wants their money and that it is their only intention. Unfortunately, Emily Halifax gets away with everything and that's not okay. She does not care at all and only about herself.