1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Real Black Magic Spells - realblackmagicspells.net - Patrick

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Jordanty, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Jordanty

Jordanty New Member

Has anyone had any experience with Patrick from realblackmagicspells.net? He claims to offer powerful black magic spells that are completely safe and will not backfire. However, I just found Ashra Koehn, so I'm not sure which spell caster I should go with?

Patrick says on his website that black magic spells are more powerful then white magic. I believe there is another woman manipulating and controlling my husband, so I need to know which spell caster I should go with an why.

Like Ashra, Patrick has videos and reviews from his clients, but his videos feel scripted.

I'm really confused right now. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. mystery_11

mystery_11 Member

I wouldn't get involved with black magic and specially from people you don't know! It's easy to backfire and then you are in trouble. Stick with white magic is more natural and not harmful to anyone!

Update! I see bad reviews about this website so be cautious with your money! Seems to be a scam!

3. Hannah P.

Hannah P. Member

I wanted to let you know upon clicking on the site including reviews I got an immediate security concern pop up on my browser! Just wanted to let you all know... this is a sign of a scam, sadly. Off to clean out any potential viruses now. Stay away from Patrick and his website on black magic spells.

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  4. Amazinglove87

Amazinglove87 Active Member Member Plus Account

You can’t trust everyone who says they do real black magic. Not only that, but it is a powerful spell that can do harm & backfire. Black magic is something you don't want to play around with. You can’t just ask anyone to do black magic. It can hurt you and your lover. Talk to Ashra about your situation. She’ll know what to do. She is an experienced spellcaster who will lead you in the right direction! Stay away from this Patrick person.

5. Claire Louise Carter

Claire Louise Carter Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I would stay clear of Patrick. I do think black magic spells are stronger than white magic spells, but in the wrong hands they do backfire with severe consequences. Ashra does offer black magic spells too, but they are expensive. I don’t think I would go for one just for the risk. Ashra is a very experienced spell caster. I like to stick with the white magic spells as they are safe and cannot backfire plus white magic spells do not force anyone to go in a certain direction, but guides them back to where they want and need to be. That’s why they can take a while to work. Please avoid any spell casters like Patrick and stick with Ashra.

6. Obviously, you are a new member confusing with some spell casters out there.

Excuse me, did Patrick say a black magic is most powerful than white magic? Why is that so important compares? Obviously, this meant to be a competition to against each of spell casters. Ashra is not a competitor, people here are not credulous in her spells that are most powerful spells. Since she is an Wiccan and she carries her oldest spell book that foribidden one else to read the spell book, only she can! She filled these some spells on her website that allow people to see and read the descriptions, to chose right spell on their situation. Other spell casters does not do first with Passion Panacea. It always required to cast this spell to blend other love spells and its on manifestation. However, she do have some black magics in her spell book such as Obeah Love Ritual Spell is part of white magic as well and is one of most powerful spell ever. She only can handle the powerful spell with some materials to use and to cast within a few days. Example, she's only spell caster can handle Moon's energy Influences during the casting session. As not other spell casters do it by themselves to cast the Moon spells, only she can!

You see, Ashra is experted spell caster and she casts the spells for a thousand people through those seventeen years!

You are in right here in good hands of Ashra and you have our advice, feedback, support and love for your darkest days whatever situation you are struggled dealing. You surely need Ashra's help and trust in the spells, it's not all about how powerful it is.. it is all about wisdom you believe in your own intuition within a power of these spells.

7. Suziq

Suziq Member

Oh my goodness... I could of wrote this myself!! I used Patrick back in January and never again. I paid a lot of money and I actually believed him. I have bad movements at present a lot of hot and cold etc and I contacted him before Ashra I got a quite decent reply back. But never heard again. Stay clear!!!

8. Suziq

Suziq Member

I used realblackmagicspells.net. What a mug I was. I believed in the site. When me and ex had a huge row and he was quite cruel I contacted Patrick and I did get a decent looking email back from him. Patrick said that he was so sorry to hear of my sadness and spells sometimes take a different course before they get back on track and I must be positive that they will work.

9. NYD

NYD New Member Guest Account

I’m new to this forum and have a quick question, I read somewhere on here that Ashra offers real black magic spells, but don’t see it on the site. I’ve purchased a few spells in the last few weeks and just want more energy and quicker results :) where can I find the black magic ones? Thank you!

10. Truelove

Truelove Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Unless you are using ashra , i would strongly advice people to stay away from black magic. It's simply a very dangerous type of magic. It's very harmful towards the spell csster as-well as the person the spell is cast upon.

No matter how hard you may think your situation is, black magic is not the way to better your situation. You will only make your situation more complicated and there could be very fatal concequences. Black magic is used with very negative energies, that will have nothing but negative outcomes. Some spell casters who use this type of magic will envoke demons, they are called upon to help perform there spell cast. This is a very dangerous thing to do, as you could have a very bad energy surrounding you, that could last a life time.

I would definitely not use black magic at all. Ashra does white magic, which is full of positive energies, that will be nothing but positive outcomes. No harm will come come to you from ashra. Also most importantly no harm will come to Ashra Koehn while performing her spell cast. Ashra will definitely have a spell cast for your situation, even the most complicated situations. If you wish to have your situation corrected with appropriate spell casts, please give ashra an email and chat with her. Ashra will offer you numerous spells, you can pick any spell you wish to have cast. I hope this has helped. Thankyou all for reading. Take care.

11. NYD

NYD New Member Guest Account

This helped a lot. Thank you! I just thought maybe black magic was more powerful, i didn’t realize the dangers. What would you say is the most powerful love spell Ashra offers?

12. mystery_11

mystery_11 Member

Explain her your situation and she will suggest the right spell and personalize it accordingly. Good luck!

13. Solo

Solo Member

@Truelove I totally agree, white magic all the way. I’m one of those people that will not only have a spell cast, but get all the protections under God’s green earth to go with it. I don’t know, as a gamer that plays a mage, I guess I worry about other spellcasters trying to nullify or break someone else’s spells. Does that ever happen?

14. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

Greetings. I haven't checked out this website; actually, I wasn't able to due to a security breach on my firewall, so that right there is enough to warn me, and others, not to mess with this person. Also, I can tell you that real black magic is nothing to play around with. Especially if it falls under the categories of Santeria, Myal, and Voodoo. I am a Louisiana Creole, native to the state, so I am familiar with how practitioners in New Orleans work their magic. I, for one, never will mess with the culture. I'd rather work with pure white magic, if I did practice.

Black magic has a tendency to work way faster than white magic because it works with otherworldly spirits that are most likely demonic entities, but the results you get are not permanent. In some cases, although rare, these spells can also lead to the target needing an exorcism. This is nothing to joke around with.

My best advice to you: Don't try out any website that has anything to do with black magic. Trust in Ashra fully. Her spells are white magic, which a lot of them work with nature and your body's natural energy and aura. You will receive good things from it.

15. Dereck Thomas

Dereck Thomas Member Member Plus Account

Hello there
    OK, stay away from black magic spells!! Not cool. Stick with the white magic spells. No danger no backfire. Ask or explain to Ashra your specific situation in detail and Ashra will recommend a spell tailored to your unique situation. Going through this forum you will see all the live comments of real situations and real people and experiences that will put your mind at ease. Ashra is the best Ashra is real as it gets.
    Keep the fire burning inside your heart.

16. DinahL

DinahL New Member

Alright, I am now convinced most spell casters are fake. Even Patrick from Real Black Magic Spells is not who he claims to be. He is an image used in a tutorial video on creating special effects in Photoshop. @SierraB123 you made a good point good about using White Magic over Black Magic.

Ashra, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to upload this video for me.

17. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Black Magic is certainly not something to get involved with, it can backfire if it is on the hands of a spell caster who is not experienced. Ashra does offer black magic spells so if you did want a black magic spell then Ashra can do this type of magic as she is experienced and it will certainly not go wrong. Stay clear of Patrick, do not take his word that he can perform black magic I recommend talking to Ashra about this concern I am sure she will point you in the right direction and she will help you with whatever situation you are in.

18. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

So funny enough I have actually come across Patrick! Now let me tell you a little bit about my story! So I found Patrick in hope that he would bring my love Johnny back to me and of course I thought the whole layout on his website was a bit funny! It was all about black magic and how his spells are very very powerful and will work right away! I emailed Patrick about my situation and asked him if he could help and of course I got many automated emails from him and finally a real one from him but wait that is not all! He said yes the spells will work and to go ahead and pay! Now he didn't ask any questions what so ever and he basically just asked for money right away! I did not end up giving him any money and I did not get any spells from him. He ended up messaging me through email a few times and they were ALL automated. There was another one that talked about his "buddy that helps with spell casting"

I believe Patrick is a FAKE FAKE FAKE! I do not believe he casts any spells, I am pretty sure his picture is FAKE and I know he is just after money! If I were to EVER have a black magic spell casted this would be from Ashra if she offered me one! I do not trust Patrick. I also had to unsubscribe from his email because of the pestering emails about how my cart had an item in it to purchase! I hope no one fell for Mr. Patrick! There are so many fakes out there claiming to be good at spell casting! There was another spell caster that was VERY similar to Patrick named Yvonne from the UK. He also claims to do black magic spells but will literally take your money and run from what a lot of reviews say online!

Patrick will just take your money and SAY that your spells been casted from what other people have said about Patrick! I also saw on some forums that Patricks spells never even worked! Well of course It won't because he is FAKE! Stick with Ashra guys she is the real deal and will get our lovers back! I just can't wait for my lover to come back to me and it will all be because of Ashra! Patrick should be ashamed of conning people and just taking money!

19. Suziq

Suziq Member

Yes, he had my money. I understand that there is 3 people working from the same email address; Patrick, a lady called Maria and some one else. I was led to each of them by a website called whichspellswork.com. The web makes it so easy to believe when you are feeling vulnerable.

20. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

So, I was finally able to have a look at Patrick's website. Do NOT proceed!!! This guy talks about Satan being a supreme being and that he can be used for good as well as bad. Don't believe this!!!! Satan is pure evil, and nothing good comes out of performing magic in his name!!! Oh, and one of his spells is priced on there for $666.00!!!! What?!?!

21. Solo

Solo Member

@SierraB123 now that has to be not only scary but fake! Yeah, stay away from that one! Never make deal with the devil, even if it was for real.