1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Sapphire Kridell - SapphireSpells.com Reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by SierraB123, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Hi all, I was due to post it this morning, but I had an awful depressibe night. I never thought that me having a good heart will essure people that I am an angel. Instead they take full advantage of my kindness. And unfortunately I had to be one of Sapphires guinea pig. She took almost my life from me, buy knowing that I recent lost my husband. I been in bed today, hadn't eaten or have the strength to pull myself up. I have no family here. Which made it easier for Miss Sapphire (I think is her name) to take me for everything. I'm sure I won't get all back, but at the end when she/he close their eyes they will pay. Give me until tomorrow afternoon and I should have it again.

2. Morte Maga

Morte Maga Member

I’m so sorry you’re alone. Me too. It’s so debilitating and to be scammed into the bargain is just too much. Do something little for yourself: I treated my hair to an overnight hot olive oil conditioner. Apart from ruing two pillow cases it looks good :) Take care and don’t worry too much about the scammer woman. They’re everywhere and we all get scammed at some point in our lives.

3. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

I never went to this person but seeimf how much these people have scammed others is just baffling. It's so sad to see these people take such advantage of those who need help...unforentaly that's just how these scammers work. And I truly hope people who do such thing a like this get what they deserve in the end. No one deserves to be treated like this, nor have their basically stolen because they can't get a realy job.... or even claim to be a caster.

4. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

@Sunflower - I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. It's so sickening when someone takes another's hardships and profits off of it. Do not worry; Sapphire Spells (a.k.a Sapphire Kridell) will get the karma that's coming to her, and all of the other aliases she's using to hurt innocent people. God doesn't sleep, and He sees every little bit of what is going on. Through Ashra and her wonderful forum, He's working on a way to take this person down, and He will provide healing for you in your times of sadness and sorrow. Hold your head up and keep on. Positive vibes to you!!!

5. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

What I dug up you would be surprised. Those aren't the only two names she hides under. I will post tomorrow today I feel so empty

6. Kymora lynn

Kymora lynn Member

People like her are absolutely horrifying. why scam people when you could get a job? It's not hard to find employment these days! My heart goes out to the ones that were scammed by this cold, heartless woman. You didn't deserve this at all, and i know you all wanted your lovers back. Hopefully, you all found Ashra. I'm glad that that woman is getting hunted down so she can be stopped before she scams other people again.

7. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Hello I was going to present this with all my other findingsI don't know what happen to this individual called Sapphire from 2012-now. But she has a bad attitude . What's sad is she is so greedy that she don't know I'm the one she almost to my life in 2013. I sent in a request as Latasha. Lol I just replied to the evil hag... But what I am putting up tomorrow is going to spend y'all head

Honey she has been doing this since 2012. But keep posted cause honey I am going to post my proof and you will be like wow.

Attached Files:

8. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

@Sunflower what a mean woman!!! I can’t believe Sapphire Kridell would say those things when all she wants is your money. Money hungry, scammer who only cares about herself or himself. It breaks my heart to know there are people like this in this world. I know they are in this world but I just can’t stand them getting away with it! It’s sickening and it’s time to put a stop to this person!! Bless your heart and hold on tight because Ashra will make things much better for you!!

9. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Whats sad is this post was done last night and today. It feels like its a repeat of 2013. She/he who ever day is coming quickly watch.

Since I am up I'll start preparing my findings so that yall can see how messy this person is. I worked on this hours and kept ending up at a blank wall

There Are from late 2012 to now there are. I remember asking her how can you hurt and take from people.We all know where her and her crew is going

10. Stella kims

Stella kims Well-Known Member

I haven't heard any encounter with her but from Sunflower's screenshot above, her website seems fake. People like her(or him) are just there to play with people's minds and take advantage of them at their bad situations and scam people of their money. It is insensitive and disheartening. People should put a stop to her and educate everyone to stay away from Sapphire spells.

11. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Sapphire Kridell hadn't replied back yet. It's sad how one can know another situation, but will use their weakness to the max of there scam. I was embarrassed at first and knew that I'll never see that moment again. I'm sure I found a blessing this time by finding Ashra help:)

12. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Thank God that I never encountered this sapphire kridell but I'm feeling so sorry to all who had been a victimed of her. This lady was really terrifying, she did everything with all the efforts just for the sake of money, I can't believed this lady is still existing into this world, I hope one day all she did can get back to her shortly she will face a bad karma because that what she deserved. She fooled so many people making believed on what she had going to say and that's really horrifying. This lady is really a scam obviously, I am feeling so terrified good thing I found ashra and I never encountered this girl.

13. A.G.

A.G. Well-Known Member

I am completely speechless and I cannot believe the immorality and cruelness those people are doing to innocent people that are battling one of the most difficult battles in their lives and those people are taking advantage of them. They should be reported immediately to any possible authority that can prevent them from doing that and hurting other people.
    I am so sorry to hear that some of you had to go through that and have been victims of their cruelness. Ashra you are a wonderful person and God bless you for not only helping people with spell casting, but also for being so dedicated to your profession, that you are willing to fight against the scammers and people that are creating bad reputation.

14. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

@Kymora lynn - You took the thoughts right from me; if you want money so bad, get a real job. Stealing and being a con artist is a form of greed, which I believe is one of the ugliest traits that humans can display. I also believe that cons who steal from the most vulnerable of people (i.e. - children, the elderly, the disabled, the sorrowful, etc) have something coming to them, and it isn't a blessing. Although I shouldn't judge where evil people like that are heading, because there is the miracle of changing their lives for the better, it isn't right to live a life like that. I'd rather live poor and honest than be rich and dishonest.

15. Queen of NJ

Queen of NJ Active Member

Thank you Ashra

Angelica Sanders or whoever she is will not give any refund back. But we sure can stop her from stealing from anyone else. I have also send my information to square by email and I waiting for a reply. I hope the will do something to stop him/her from using people when they are in need of help.

Thank you Ashra

16. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Sapphire Kridell continues to defame me as well as other spell casters by posting one-liners on her Freemagick.com website.

She wonders why she has so many enemies! (below are comments she made; not real people).

17. mystery_11

mystery_11 Member

Ashra everyone who will reach this forum will realize you are real! This forum needs a lot of effort to maintain and all these real people posting results from your spells are the proof of who is actually real! Sapphire or whatever other name she has will get what she deserves. It's a lot bad reviews for them and the comments in this forum also will help innocent people of being ripped off! I hope everyone becomes little bit more suspicious before they trust anyone on Internet! I wasn't myself but after being scammed I am more than I should!

18. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

How dare she try and defame Ashra?! After everything she has done to people and ripped people off she has the nerve to try and make Ashra look bad, the good thing is we all know the truth about Sapphire and we know who the real and genuine spell caster is which is Ashra. I know that action will be taken to stop her from doing this to people and the truth about her will come out, it is awful what she done to people and I am so pleased I am in the right place now.

19. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

@Ashra eye roll!!! I saw several fake reviews from them defaming you and it’s sickening. Just continue being you and doing your thing my lady!! You have so many friends/clients that you work with and make so happy. No worries from your “real” friends!! We love you and believe in you!!

20. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Oh Miss Ashra you are correct! I spent a whole day searching her and you'll spend your head when you find out. And yes Mrs Andrieka is one to. Any way my last reply to Mrs Kindell I don't know why she is demanding me to send through her email. Hmmm it's a gmail address.

Guess what Family:) I couldn't sleep and I found pictures of the nick name she uses Sapphire and her coven.

Hi this is Sunflower. I couldn't sleep last night and I was up working on Sapphire. I tried getting in touch with Ashra, but I feel as if I'm bothering her a little to much.

Attached Files:

21. Zeph07

Zeph07 Active Member

How dare her to do that to you Ashra! Maybe Sapphire Kridell is insecure to you because she didn't have a talent like yours! Just don't mind her Ashra. We still believe in you. You gave us hope and help us. Don't mind those insecure people saying bad things about you because we all know Sapphire Spells is Fake. Your grate of what you are. Just continue being who you really are. Don't worry. We still believe in you and we will never believe those insecure persons. :)

22. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

I find it so hilarious how these supposed "guests" immediately reply with the answer they wanna hear. That's not how a chat room or forum works. It's just Candace and her lackeys trying to blow all of the competition out of the water so that they can be on top; we all know that they would only be on top because crap floats. Oh, by the way, isn't having a one-line conversation on a fake chat room considered the same thing as talking to yourself?? This person has some serious issues that need to be wiped clean from the internet, and off the streets.

23. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Hi SierraB123, how are you doing this morning. I want nothing more than to have Sapphire and her crew caught and to see Sapphire Spells offline. As I was researching I noticed a lot of backlash at Arsha from her sites and that upset me and made me more anxious to get her. I have most and have back up to prove. As you all may know that this is bigger than we all believe. I'm in tears, because I am the most loving soul that you can meet and REJECTION Is what triggers my depression. At the time Sapphire was just getting started, and she knew what was going on in my life. But I realize some people really don't have a heart.

What she done to me was not only hurtful, but dumb on my part. She had me sending every penny I received to her, which ended me and my kids homeless, living out of the car. Going into the library bathroom to get them cleaned up for school. We didn't have one penny. My kids where bringing things from school for me to eat, because of the medicine I had to take.

24. Dar2003

Dar2003 Member

I unfortunately have been scammed by Sapphire she preyed on my vulnerability. Compared to some of y’all I only lost about $250. But she actually did send me something in the mail. Claiming it would help so I do have an address. Once I started catching on to her scam she stopped emailing me everyday. I would always get the WE ARE LOOKING GOOD HERE messages but she never actually said what was looking good. I actually did email her the other day about her refund policy. She said in cases that things will not manifest she would refund but keeps guaranteeing me that things are going to manifest and she does boosters everyday for me but yet haven’t received and email from her in 2 months. I wish I would have found this sooner but lesson learned and I feel that I’ve made the right choice with Ashra. Hopefully this person is stopped soon.