1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I Have Object of Desire Cast?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Sylvia, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia Member Member Plus Account

Everyone has been talking about Ashra's Object of Desire spell. I'm wondering what the advantages are to having this spell cast. I know my husband and I don't connect the same way we used to, will this spell restore his connection with me? Is this spell important to add if my situation is stubborn? I would love to know more.

2. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

I wonder is Object of Desire also for stubborn situation. How much does it cost? I am really interested in that spell and i didn't see that spell in resource section and i can't find it any where on the net. Do you also have stubborn situation with your lover?

I also have Passion Panacea and Freedom Fire spell but I am still patient.

Please let me know what is going on with your situation.

3. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Object of Desire seems great, it's the first time I'm hearing about it. I normally struggle with forgiving people and I don't mind casting the spell to increase the romance between us. Passion Panacea is not enough, it will just bring him back, I want that old love and romantic times we spent to be back in action and I will cast whatever spells I need to cast to bring him back. He dosn't knows what a determined person I am and when I say I want him back it means that I want him back.

4. asian671

asian671 Member

I just had the Object of Desire triple cast casted today. Ashra had recommended it after she cast my first spell to help with forgiveness and his desire to only be with me. My ex is also very stubborn that's why I went ahead and got the triple cast and maybe he won't be so stubborn to come to me. But I will keep y'all posted on the results of both spells.

5. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

I need that one in my life; especially if it is for forgiveness. How much does this spell cost, maybe this one could be the best option for me. My ex is stubborn like stupid donkey and he won't come back because we had a big misunderstanding. He told me he would never forgive me.

6. asian671

asian671 Member

The triple cast is a bit more expensive but here is the page http://www.ashrakoehn.com/object-of-desire/. You will also be able to read the description of it. My ex is also the same way. He won't talk to me unless I talk to him but I'm not giving in to it. I'm going to make him come to me.

7. Ladyshell2323

Ladyshell2323 Active Member

If you feel in your gut that you may need that added to your spell, then I don't see why you wouldn't get it. I've had it added 4 years ago with my Aden Xipil (return ex lover) spell that was my first spell so I had it added just because I wanted to make sure everything went right. He came back and everything went fine.

8. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

Thank you for reply dear, but unfortunately I can't open the link and also I can't find it any where on internet. I would ask Ashra to send me the information for Object of Desire.

I will have this spell on my mind because I really need something strong that will work on my lover.

9. asian671

asian671 Member

Really? I looked it up on her website after she recommended it. Maybe try her main website.

How long did the spell take before you saw any results? I just got the Object of Desire casted today and the Passion Panacea cast last week on Thursday.

10. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

I would, thank you once again. I am so glad that this thread has been opened so I could know even more about this spell. I will let you know if I found out something more.

I really have a complex situation so it is good to know that this spell exist. I read some where about this spell. Someone purchased the spell, but shortly after that i forget about it, but I am glad that someone mentioned it again.

11. brokenhart5

brokenhart5 Active Member

Will this spell help me with my situation when my lover and I broke up more than one year and he is now with someone else? I think this is a spell which you should buy. I need really a strong spell to bring him back in my life.

12. Bearhugs

I tried to find more information on Object of Desire, but I couldn't find anything. I also want more information on her beauty spells, if anybody has tried it and had success with it. I'm planning to try a few spells. I don't know if Object of Desire will work in my situation since Ashra haven't told me anything about this spell. I'll just email her and ask her and I'll update you guys on it.

13. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi Sylvia,

When I first came to Ashra for help in much desperation, I requested Passion Panacea as my main spell, then also added Ivan Shield and Object of Desire.

Object of Desire was the last spell I had purchased at the time and it did help my situation more than I thought!

I personally think this spell is a great choice and you should not waste any time on purchasing it :)

14. Bearhugs

Gaby thank you for updating us that Object of Desire works well. I just needed reviews from someone that casted it before and you have greatly helped me. I can now add it to my list of spells and I will definitely cast it. I think after casting Passion Panacea we will always need a few backup spells, but I'm wondering how long after can we back it up because I'll need time to save up enough to cast another. Will that affect my spell if I take long to request this spell?

15. asian671

asian671 Member

Hi Gaby, how long before you saw results when you got the Object of Desire casted? If you don't mind me asking.

16. Nolight

Nolight Active Member

I've tried looking for it, but I can't seem to find the spell "object of desire". Can someone explain to me what that is, and where I can find it? I'm still getting used to this site and it's pretty complicated at first.

17. specialneedsmetalpunk

specialneedsmetalpunk Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey, Sylvia. I would definitely recommend that you get the Object of Desire. I have had it cast after I had Passion Panacea cast. Whatever it takes to get your husband back, I would definitely do it.

Hey, brokenhart15. I would probably say yes to both of your questions. Laura and I have been broken up since December of 2011. And she is currently in a relationship with another guy. You can always ask Ashra.

18. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi Nolight,

You cannot get the Object Of Desire spell on the forum.

However, you will find Object of Desire on Ashra's new website 'www.ashrakoehn.com'

If you do not have any luck in finding it you can email Ashra and she will be happy to send you a link.

19. Nolight

Nolight Active Member

Thanks Gaby, I'll check it out if I remember to do so later :D And I'd rather not bother her with small detail like that, I'll just look myself. Thank you! :D

20. Bearhugs

Nolight, to find Object of Desire you should go to resources and that's where you will find all the spells. There are two pages with the different love spells, so I hope you look through it and you'll find it there. I'm not sure how much it's worth but once you find it you will get all the information you need. I hope that the person you love returns to you and that all wishes gets fulfilled. I can't wait for ashra to reply for me to cast my love spell.

21. tabbylou2981

tabbylou2981 Well-Known Member

For those of you who got the object of Desire spell did Ashra suggest the Love Obsession spell to go with it because those 2 work together?

Gaby, Ashra emailed me yesterday and told me that (after I get the Halloween spell) I should most definitely get the Love Obsession spell so it will work with my Object of Desire spell. She said it would make my other spells more powerful and work well with them. I know you said the Love obsession spell has had great result and an awesome success rate. I figured I would get it since Ashra requested me get it right after the Object of Desire spell. Normally, when Ashra recommends a spell for your situation so it's best to get the spells Ashra recommends.

22. LadySch

LadySch Member

My very first was Passion Panacea and it worked very quickly. Unfortunately it didn't last long and I added the commitment spell to the list. Ashra suggested Object of Desire but I felt the Passion Panacea was enough as far as his feelings becoming more obvious. From the looks of things Object of Desire may be needed in conjunction with the other two. Funny how things work out that lead you to answers.

23. specialneedsmetalpunk

Hey, tabbylou2981. To answer your question about whether or not Ashra recommended Love Obsession, yes. She definitely did recommend it to me.

Hey, LadySchuy. First of all, I would just like to take the time to say welcome to the forum. If you do not feel like you need to get the Object of Desire cast, then that is totally up to you. I got it because I felt like I could use an extra spell for my situation.

24. asian671

asian671 Member

Hi tabbylou2981!!!! I got the Passion of Panacea and the Object of Desire casted after a week from each other. Ashra had recommended it right after she casted the Passion Panacea. Since Ashra recommended you do both of the spells you mentioned I would go for it. For me both my spells have been amazingly working. I can't wait till it fully manifest. Right now I'm taking it slow and not rush things.

Best of luck to you!!!

25. winterly

winterly Well-Known Member

Hi guys. So today I emailed Ashra if I need another spell for my situation and I thought it would be the halloween spell but its not and she recommends me Object of Desire and definitely its purpose was fitted to my situation and of course my desire. Before I purchase it I want more feedbacks about this spell. And reading from your comments, it looks like amazing. More feedback guys! I will save my sweat, blood and money for this since Philippine peso has lower value than dollars, its expensive but will thrive hard to get this spell because I want to achieve my goal before Christmas! :)

26. Volklski193

Volklski193 Member

Hello all, I too am new to this. I lost my fiancée a few weeks back and am completely heartbroken (to the point I'm constantly nauseous and my chest hurts). I recently decided to try this and am hoping for results. For me she used Passion Panacea and Object of Desire (3x cast). My biggest problem is keeping myself centered and balanced when I miss her so horribly.

27. Liza Hites

Liza Hites Well-Known Member

Well first, let me welcome you to Ashra's forums. You have came to the right place for help. Ashra can and will help you get your love back. Everyday I'm seeing people on the forums getting back together out of blue with their lovers. She just amazing. Just follow what ever she recommends. Follow her guidelines and just hang in there. It gets tough but I see it work all the time on here.

28. specialneedsmetalpunk

Hey, Volklski193. First of all, I would like to take the opportunity to say welcome to the forum. I am really sorry about your situation. Fortunately, you have come to the right place for your situation. Here, I believe you are going to find that everyone on this forum is more than willing to help you out with your situation. And if you have any concerns about your situations, don't hesitate to either send Ashra a message or come to this forum.

29. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi Winterly! It's a very good spell by the way, so I think Ashra has given you a good recommendation for your case.

I have heard the feedback from others, and they state that this spell has worked well for them, so I think it's time for you to give it a shot. I hope whatever spell you choose will do a favour for your situation. I wish you good luck. Sending out good vibes to you all!

30. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

I think Ashra recommends adding Object of Desire because it does enhance our spells. When Ashra cast Passion Panacea, she did suggest this spell, but I didn't add it right away. I went ahead with Object of Desire about two weeks about and now I have my husband back.

In hindsight I would have added this spell right after she cast my first spell.

Mima55 likes this.
  31. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

Hi Adria, Thank you for posting this comment. You made my day so much better. I am so glad that you have your husband back. You only had Passion Panacea and Object of Desire cast. Now you have your husband back! wow! You are really lucky one. Was your situation complex ? This spell seems to be so strong. I would like to have it done too. I try to search how much cost for this spell. When did you start working with Ashra ? After how long did you see the results?

32. mzac

mzac Member

If Ashra recommended getting Object of Desire, I believe that it's because it is needed in your situation. Object Desire works together with Passion Panacea and as Ashra said all her spells works together. Also Ashra does not push you into getting the spells. If you wanted to get what she recommended then she will do it. I hope for everyone to get the results they wanted.

33. winterly

winterly Well-Known Member

Really? So Object of Desire is that more effective and faster. That makes me excited and will save money for this spell. I really needed this badly. My bf have high ego and don't want to contact me directly. He he. Thanks for sharing your story Adria :)

34. Kate

Kate Popular Member

It's strange I've found this thread because I've been thinking about Object of Desire a lot lately. Ashra just recently made this spell available. As soon as I saw it I felt a very strong connection to it. Then once I read the description something told me "this could be the spell to bring my lover home." I felt an even stronger connection to it. I'm not sure if I should get this spell though. What do you guys think?

35. LadySch

LadySch Member

You should consult with Ashra. She will tell you the best option for your situation. I started off with Passion Panacea and then added Object of Desire with it. I did them separately, but I would say do both for faster results.

36. asian671

asian671 Member

Hi Kate! When Ashra casted my first spell she had recommended the Object of Desire. Keep in mind that we had been broken up for 2 months and all we ever did was fight. When we did ever talk to the point he blocked me from everything and even went as far as changing the locks on the house we once shared. My man was the type of guy that if I didn't contact him first he will not contact me at all. Anyway so the day I got my the Passion Panacea casted she recommended the Object of Desire. A week after my first spell I went ahead and got the Object of Desire triple casted. Then maybe a week and a half later he started texting me and from there on we can't get enough of each other. We go on dates almost every weekend. We also have dinner with my daughter almost every other day. He doesn't stop texting me lol and I'm loving every minute of it because its like he's a different person. The person that I wanted back was all there again. Although I'm still waiting for him to ask me to move back in with him but I'm sure he will when the time is right. I'm not going to push him either. So to answer your question I think you should go for it. It will help alot.

37. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Kate! I also think the same way. If I'm not mistaken, you also have created the thread 'Object of Desire", so it's kind of strange in many ways, lol. I think the reviews of the spell are related to bringing our lovers back home and making the strong connection between us. I don't think you make a wrong decision if you really want to take aim at as your next spell. I have a plan on getting one if I have enough points, but we'll see :D.

38. Autumn1026

Autumn1026 Well-Known Member

So I just received confirmation from Ashra that she just cast my Twilight Moon Seal on my spell! I am so excited and happy and now that I feel like there will be more movement and less negativity and obstacles, I've been debating on if my next spell I wanna get is Object of Desire or Soul Bound Destiny? I feel like one of these spells with a Quad cast could be very good for my situation and bring my lover back to my arms, any suggestions?

39. Catch48

Catch48 New Member

I'm not sure what an object of desire spell. Does it make someone want you? How long does it take for these spells to work? Does Ashra use any special tools to cast these spells. How long will the spell last once it's cast?

40. Phoebe Jugalbot

Phoebe Jugalbot Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I'm so curious if the spell worked out for somebody? My ex broke up with me 2 days ago. I'm not sure why because everything he told me confused me. I think he had doubts and he said he wasn't ready for commitments. He said he doesn't want to hurt me and I think that's why he said that but I think the real reason he broke up with me is because his love for me is fading away. I'm so desperate to get him back. If anyone tried to use those two spells and had success, please share or tell me! I'm really hoping Ashra can help me with my problem