1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Spell Casters Offering Pay After You See Results Spells

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Lilianlovesyou, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Sienna

Sienna Active Member Member Plus Account

I agree with everyone here, I wouldn't trust those kinds of spell casters. There may be a few out there that are real, but it's just so hard to tell that it's better to be safe than sorry. While it's a nice thought, sometimes if something seems too good to be true, it is. I would say just stick with Ashra. She's experienced and she knows what she's doing. You're in safe hands.

2. Melissa Barragan

Melissa Barragan Active Member

People who say to pay after results are scammers, and lead you down a dark alley to steal your money. Paying after results is contrary to what has been done for generations. These people are fake and don't even actually cast your spells. I do not have faith in them at all. Those are dirty services and techniques used to gain clients and make transactions. They are nothing more than a scam.

3. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

This kind of method does sound to good to be true to be honest. I have never come across anyone who has offered to do this for me but I do not think I would like it because you just don't know how much money they are gonna demand and it has been known for fake spell casters to threaten to put curses on you etc which is pretty scary. The only spell caster I am ever going to stick with is Ashra Koehn she is real and she is a beautiful genuine person.

4. XBriX

XBriX Well-Known Member

Hello Lilian! I recommend not trusting them. I only trust Ashra with my spells! She is genuine and is truthful about her spells! She has a lot of experience and she is the best spell caster i have found! This is my opinion which is also represented by this forum. I believe that the other spell casters may be fake and just be putting you at risk. They may be using Black Magic and black magic is very dangerous and risky. It has a higher chance of backfiring and making things worse. I hope what i said helped in one way or another! Have a great day!

5. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

These kind of offers are not to be trusted and raises a big red flag to your situation. I have heard of stories where spell casters have asked for payment after you see results and when and if you do see results, but then they ask for more money than originally asked for. I have also heard of some spell casters telling tall tales about all of this negativity surrounding you and the only way out of it is to pay more than you were asked to pay for. Don't work with spell casters who offer this kind of deal, it's more than likely a big scam waiting to happen.

6. Bidyut chandra roy

Bidyut chandra roy Well-Known Member

I met few spell caster they said that i will have to pay once i see results. I never tried them because i didnt have any money. So i asked them to cast a money spell instead. Once i get money i can pay you for your spell. But none of them replied after. Its very hard to trust people now a days.
    I tried one but then he/she said my spell didnt work because my situation is more complicated. So i need to be casted a more powerful spell. And for that i have to pay them. So cant really trust people now a days.

7. Coco Jones

Coco Jones Active Member

I would suggest not going with anyone else but Ashra because she has her biography written down on her websites and she has 16 years worth of experience in her back pocket. For other spell caster they will probably do a bad job and then tell you that they casted it and you will never see your results. So I trust Ashra one hundred percent. Also on the forum comments you will see a lot of people on here because of the same situation or question that people may put. This community has known Ashra since the first spell she has casted. But the key goal here is to always remain positive no matter what. So that way you can see your results quicker and more healthier.

8. Ladyshell2323

Ladyshell2323 Active Member

It sounds good to pay after you see results right? NO. Do not do that. Stick with Ashra and she will make sure you get what you need! Definitely a red-flag with certain things that sounds too good to be true. A real spell caster wouldn't do that to clients. A lot of these casters have no idea what they're doing except to prey on vulnerable people.

9. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

You can't trust casters like that. They make you believe that their spells will work and you just have to wait a while for them to do. When nothing changes and you tell them that you will not pay them because you did not see results, they will tell a tall tale and try to convince you that the spell did not succeed because of a curse or bad influences. They only say that because they know that they never casted a spell to begin with and they think that you will pay just to have your life back to the way it was. Just block them all together. They're not worth anybody's time. Eventually everyone will catch on to this scam. Just stick with Ashra.

10. Kandice

Kandice Well-Known Member

Paying for a spell after it is allegedly is cast is extremely dangerous and puts your livelihood in serious danger. Imagine giving out all your personal information out to a stranger just for them to put a curse or a hex on you and in order to remove it you have to pay a large sum of money. You're putting yourself in a position to be extorted by a stranger on the internet. Make sure the spell caster your going with is verified as real, has experience, and has reviews from real people, not photoshopped images on their website. Please be careful.

11. Ghazali

Ghazali Well-Known Member

These Spell Casters are not really Spell Casters. I think they all are common people and for earning money they are doing these Scams. Thank again to God Who helped us to meet our Angel Ashra and we at last came in the protection of a real Spell Caster. Always be Alert When any Spell Caster promises to fulfil your desire within 24 hours. They all are scammers. They only take your money and do nothing. Always be Alert.

12. NEERJA

NEERJA Well-Known Member

The spell caster who offer to take the payments after showing you results are often the ones who are still learning and practising the art of magic. No professional and a master in this art of metaphysics will offer free services. If at all they do, I would be sceptical . This art of magic is a very sensitive thing it is better it is handled by the experts and not the naive persons. I am sure we would not want to risk our energies in the hands of any random person.

13. Liyda

Liyda Member

I don't think or strongly believe that a spell caster will generously cast a spell for anyone whether you met them in person or over the internet and say you can pay afterwards.. because a lot of them say they to get these unheard items to perform the spell.. I believe since a lot of them are from far away countries they can't probably get the items anyway but tell vulnerable people I'll perform it in 24 hours.

14. vanita salian

vanita salian Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have heard about such spell casters online who say you don't need to pay until you see results, but I don't trust them. What if their spell would backfire or what if such spell caster would blackmail that i have casted your spell and now you will have to pay me even if your lover dint come back this would be really scary. Its better to stay away from such caster, the only person who is real is Ashra rather then going to other spell caster. Just keep trusting Ashra Koehn.

15. Love10

Love10 Active Member

I have heard about these "Pay after you see results" spells and they seem so real. but in all I don't really think they are as good as they sound. I have heard that the casters have asked for money before for the supplies to cast the "Spell" but they never cast it they just take your money and never contact you back! This is terrible considering they prey on the weak or people who are very desperate and who are in deep need of getting their lover back :unsure:. On the other hand Ashra Koehn is here to help us all ! If I were you no matter how good they sound when you find Ashra contact her she is very caring and she wants to help you in your situation :laugh:! Best of luck to you all and remember to stay positive, Much love, Ari :inlove:.

16. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Its tempting. But its good that people they offer like that. Base on my experience its not pay later but its almost the same.

They will give you service for free. I try it but the ending is when they send email and talk to me through letter. The end is I need to purchase some candle. Or this and that for specific amount.

So this means that is their way to attract customer only. Whatever their marketing way, it good to be true to gheir client. Just like Ashra, she said it for free and she is honest on it. We dont pay any cents from the spell she is giving.

What we are posting is to help her and other members here. The market start if Ashra is through our words. How true she is. How helpful and carin she is. Imagine how many here needs help? How she caters us.

So we better stay with her and never leave her for good. No other spell caster can do what she is showin us.

17. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Community family we are so bless to have found someone like Ashra Koehn who doesn't take advantage of our feelings and doesn't make us feel at ease. I know that some wanna be spell caster will cast spells you pay only a $1 until you see full results then you pay full amount. I thought that was crazy and unreal also I am so grateful for having to found Ashra Koehn because I search all over the internet desperate and hurt. Ashra Koehn you really have made a difference in my life and the community for been who you are honest and true to each of us here. I really don't know what I would do if you wasn't real. Glad I never have to feel that way knowing I have seen how your spells work with my friend at work. You brought back her lover and she is happy.

18. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I don't believe in this method.

I came across a lot of people claiming to be spell casters before I finally found Ashra and this was one of the things I didn't trust.

When contacting a spell caster in desperate need, I came to realise they were offering a 'pay after you see results' service, yet they still say you need to pay for materials in order for them to cast for you? and it isn't a small amount either.

This raises concerns for me because so many people out there need help and don't have the money to spare yet they take the chance and try to trust the spell caster just for them to realise they have fallen in to a trap.

19. Taliah

Taliah Member

I would not trust them either. I tried a couple with no results at all. Stick with Ashra. I feel like she is genuine and have nothing but positive things about her.

20. Kymora lynn

Kymora lynn Member

I never heard of a caster asking for money after the spell was cast. It sounds like a possible scammer, and if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Now Ashra is not a scammer, She stays true to her word and will let you know if she can actually help you or not, no strings attached. She has helped many people in the past and continues to help them to this day. Be sure to study spell casters before you email them! It can save you a lot of heartache

21. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member

Lillianlovesyoy, Lillian, it would not be a problem if your boyfriend is in Mexico. Ashra Koehn doesn’t discriminate nor does she care about the race or gender. She just wants to help you. I may not have known her for long, but I feel like truly wants to help you.

When you contact her your situation, explain to her in EVERY single detail as you can, what’s going on, and she’ll try to respond back quickly depending on how busy she is. She’s a busy woman...

Good luck, Lillian!!!

22. Coco Jones

Coco Jones Active Member

Good morning everyone! I feel as thought getting a spell caster who you have to pay after the spell is done does not give you such a good comfort because you do know if they are working on your spell or they are just waiting it out. Besides we do not even know if it is guaranteed to actually work. For me, I believe that I have found the right spell caster and it is Ashra. She is so reliable. I believe that everything she says and that she is so dedicated to each and every one of us. What ever the situation that we are in she is always there for us. She created this site for us who are not able to pay to work for our spell but in a great way!

23. RIG

RIG Active Member

Spell casters claiming to accept payment after you see your results are another form of conning and cheating people. First when you get in touch with them, they take your personal information, make you believe in them and say that your spell has been cast successfully withing so and so hours, usually between 24-72 hours. They even give you a time frame to see your results. When that elapses and you become frustrated and contact them, then their mask peels off from their face. They tell you all sorts of stories that your planetary positions are bad, negative energies are at play, somenone has had a bad influence and all sorts of nonsense. They want to sell you something, some "remedies" like candle, necklace, amulet,etc, which would solve the situation and extort money from you on that pretext. Do not ever fall for these scam artists.