1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Spell Casters Who Accept Payments Through Western Union or MoneyGram

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Hadiya, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Liza Hites

Liza Hites Well-Known Member

Its very important that everyone watches and hears this video. I agree totally with the dangers of sending money through Western Union and MoneyGram. Those who ask you to send money using these methods are a scam.

tubbs and Gabbie like this.
  2. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

It is so sad that there are a lot of people out there that are taking advantage of the vulnerable. They know full well that people who are feeling like this will do anything they can to get there lover back or fix whatever situation they are in.

Every spell caster I went to before Ashra asked for this payment method.

I hope that people will learn to do their research on spell casters first and find Ashra.

I hope no one falls in the same traps I did.
    Love to all xx

3. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

I agree with you Phoebe. At first, I also didn't know that genuine spell casters tend to use Paypal or credit card processors as a safe way to transfer money. I thought Western Union and Moneygram payment were good for a money transactions. It proved me wrong. I don't have a credit card by the way, so it's the first time for me to know such a payment method existed.

4. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

Well after reading about a lot when spell casters take money from those payments methods, they are usually fake. That actually does make a lot of SINCE because why don't they use paypal or visa? Why would it be something different like Western Union? To me, that never made any sense on why you would pay them through that method. However, maybe it makes sense to the people that pay them?! I never planned to give anybody my money, but with Ashra I feel safe enough to give her my money for spells.

5. Patience

Patience Member

Never use these other methods of payment. At least we have the protection of PayPal should we need it.

6. Phoebe Jugalbot

Phoebe Jugalbot Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I suggest everyone who are going to pay or having thoughts on paying through moneygram or western union to stop. Never use this method of payment as it can highly lead to scam. There would be no other way of getting your money back as well. At least with paypal, you can report it and have a possibility on getting your money back.

However, if you plan on using this method, always make sure that the one you are paying to is legit :)

7. RubyXRed

Every other spell caster I went to wanted payment via these methods. At the time I didn't realize how they were and that they had scam written all over it.
    Even my friends commented on this too.

Something didn't ring right with these methods.

I am so glad I don't have to worry about this now, I am in the right place and Ashra is doing all she can to help my situation =) .

8. victoriarosebrianna

victoriarosebrianna Active Member

I know to definitely not send money through either or to anyone online that is claiming to be something that they aren't or selling stuff. SO many people think that these "spell casters" are doing great things for them and are actually getting help but they're not and its so sad it upsets me to hear the stories from others that have been scammed because nobody deserves that. I've contacted other spell casters in the past and I just couldn't trust them at all but thank god I never went through with anyone of them. I'm so thankful that we have someone like Ashra that we can trust with our tough situations. There's nobody else I'd rather go to.

9. Fera

I agree with your statement Victoria. Actually, the first time I heard about this Money Gram or Western Union is through this forum. I didn't even know that those fa-ke spellcasters tend to ask their victims to pay them through such methods. At that time, I was also almost scammed by some of them. As soon as I explained my situation in details, instead of giving me more questions about my lover, they asked me to transfer some money to start everything. And yes, they mentioned about Money Gram and Western Union. Fortunately, I was not that foolish, so I let go of them and came across Ashra.

10. RubyXRed

I have no doubt that every other spell caster asks for this payment method. There the ones that are dodgy and doesn't sound right. Every single one I went to wanted money through Western Union and MoneyGram. They didn't care much about my details or what was going on with me which made me wonder why. All they were interested in talking about was money. However, when I came across Ashra she wasn't interested in money she told me she really wants to help me and to bring my lover back. I am so thankful I found her, I don't know where I would be without her.

11. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Well I found like two spell caters that required me to pay online but never through western union. I never actually fell for their tricks but when I didn't pay they kept sending me messages that the spell will back fire and harm me. I was scared at first, but then I messaged Ashra and she told me not to worry that they are doing that to scam me off my money. There is no need to send them any money so don't get fooled.

12. Fera

Hey Ruby! You are absolutely right by the way. I think one of signs that shows how terrible they are is that they don't care about our details or problems. They will ask you straight for payment through Western Union or Money Gram. It's really crazy by the way, I mean they try to trap innocent people who maybe don't know about such methods like me. I just realized that Paypal is the best way for spell casters to get money from their clients.

13. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

To be honest I never heard of any of Western Union or MoneyGram. When I found out about it I just thought it was really weird because why would you pay through that? I would totally prefer regular paying through like through Ashra's methods. I was online looking at spell casters and a lot of people talked about these programs or whatever they are supposed to be.

14. Sky

Sky Well-Known Member

Omg Hadiya. I am so sorry to hear what happened. Did you try calling the cops to get your money back? I have never sent money to any spell caster. I have been turned away by many because I couldn't afford their help. I am thankful I found Ashra. She is unique and offers spells through KP, which is helpful for most of us since some of us can't afford spells with money and we desperately want our lovers back.
    Again, i am very sorry to hear what happened :(

15. Meagan Galvan

Meagan Galvan Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it is true that those "spell casters" who accept payment through western union are frauds. I just so happened to be a customer that was fooled by a fraud spell caster. I had just gotten money for my birthday and I was so excited to spend it on trying to get my lover back. I had planned everything I had to do with the spell caster I was associated with and I sent him all the money I had and he said it would be enough. Then he started asking for more and more money and began threatening me and I knew then that he fooled me and I blocked him because his threats were beginning to scare me. I later found Ashra's website and I'm amazed by how quick and true her spells are.

16. LuvHim8590

LuvHim8590 Well-Known Member

Hi Liza,
    Thank you for the advice! I sent a total of $700 to a "spell caster" in California. Her name on her website and email address said Cora Night but she isn't who picked up the money nor did she have me send it to her. She said that her supplier Anna Adams would pick up the money and that a small portion ($50) of it would be used as a deposit for something she needed for my spell to be done. Also she said that $600 would be refunded to me within 24-48 hours. I was desperate and was willing to try anything to get him back. So I sent the money that I honestly didn't have. She kept her communication very short with me that night (New Years Eve) and I tried to enjoy my night with my friends all the while thinking positive thoughts.
    The next day came and nothing. Not a word from her about how everything went the night before or nothing. I won't lie, I blew her email and phone up wondering what was going on, freaking out about my money, panicking about everything! She finally replied back to me via text saying "I just woke up. Stop freaking out about nothing!"

Seriously at that point I'd had enough! I called Money Gram and told them everything that had taken place. They asked was this a business deal and I said yes. They did some research on her and let me know that I had fallen victim to fraud. As if I wasn't going through enough, now this!

They flagged her name so Nobody can send her any money ever again! At least that stops it from happening to someone else for now. Also Money Gram opened an investigation on the matter. I'll never know if Cora Night and Anna Adams are the same person or if this was a "team" effort. Either way I'll be following up with the California police department tomorrow to see if they may be able to help. I'm sure she's on camera at the location where she picked up the money. It's sad that there are people out there who do things like this to people who really need help. Thankfully we have Ashra! As soon as she replied to me, I just had a feeling that I was in good hands and everything would be alright. Sorry for making this so long, I just wanted to share my full experience with a "Money Gram Caster"

Yep that's what I call them now!

I hope that you all get what you truly desire soon! Sending positivity to each of you!

17. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

100% of the time, using wire transfers for spell work is an instant scam. I evaded so many instances of almost being baited to send money to god knows where.

18. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

One time, I had to try to explain to this Spell Caster that was from Africa that I couldn't afford to pay anything and if there was any alternative way instead. They just had gone about sending the money through Western Union and overall I had felt extremely uncomfortable because there after they had said some very rude and uncalled for things to me. Then I realized that they were spamming me afterward, but would message more about how harm will come to my way and backfire. The scariest part was that I was even threatened at some point. That's not ever okay to do though either at all.

19. RubyXRed

The biggest majority of spell casters who ask for payment through this method are definitely out to just get your money. This is a huge red flag!

Most will push you and pressure you into buying spells off of them and threaten if you refuse. Trust me, every one who asks for money through this method is scamming you and is a fake. Don't fall into that trap.

20. ggray83

ggray83 Active Member

I typically wouldn't trust these situations, but these are safe and secure ways to pay. There's just no way to know who you are actually handing the money to, and it's difficult to investigate fraud this way if they don't do what they claimed. When it comes down to it, just decide whether or not you can afford to lose they amount they're asking and of you really trust them, but don't do it if you can't afford to gamble.

21. Mssdat

Mssdat Active Member

I've had experience with sending money via western union to a bunch of different spellcasters based in India. Such terrible experiences each and every single one of them. I received zero help, zero support, and in fact faced the opposite of what I wanted. Ashra is my only hope now. After her, I will not resort to any further help from anyone else. Especially since I've been out of a job!

22. Nengpi

Nengpi Member

I have experienced this kind of fraud with Western Union and Money Gram. These people are mostly from nigeria and i remember her name mama chinedu or something and she was african as seen by her picture in her website. She messaged and asked for money through western union or moneygram and when i told i can only accept to pay through PayPal since i have heard that it is the most trusted money payment methods and it is 100% safe. After that she didn't even bothered to reply back my queries and avoided me. Luckily I didn't pay anything. People should be very careful while paying money online and should thoroughly do research on that particular person. Stay safe!

23. Mssdat

Mssdat Active Member

I've had some instances where I have been conned of my money:

1) In 2008: When my boyfriend at the time left me, I contacted a psychic/spellcaster who used Western Union and robbed me of USD 200/- and repeatedly requested for more money after she made general claims that his mother was the source of all issues (which most mothers are anyway)

2) In 2011, when my boyfriend at the time left me to marry someone else. I contacted a spellcaster/baba in India who also required funds via Western Union - that was a loss of USD 500/- however he sent me an orange powder from India which was supposed to placed onto my boyfriend's belongings, so I placed it under the hood of his car. No positive changes - he married the girl instead.

3) In 2016, a psychic - Kate Arbon, took so much money for readings - total of about USD 400. She said my boyfriend and I will work out but it will require hard work. We broke up a month later. Been a year. I haven't contacted him, or Kate Arbon for a followup.

Ashra is my only hope now.

24. specialneedsmetalpunk

specialneedsmetalpunk Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey, what's going on, everyone? First of all, I would like to say that my heart goes out to anyone on this forum who has been a victim to any of the fake spell casters' scams. Those kinds of scam artists are the ones that make me sick to my stomach. I would never trust anyone who asks for payment through Western Union, MoneyGram or any other payment that requires you to wire money to another person. This is why I decided to go with Ashra. She does not accept any of these payment methods.

25. I used a spell caster who only wanted payment through western union and i also was swindeled out of nigh on $1,000. When I said I didn't want his help anymore or anymore spells cast he threatened me and my family with curses. This was about a year ago when i was desperate and depressed, have since heard from him and just blocked his email address so he can't contact me no more.

26. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

Honestly no... save your $2,000 for something that is more NEEDED in your life. $2,000 is ridiculous for a spell! Ashra has very good deals and she is willing to work with anyone for a fair price. I'd REALLY have a look into her work. Spell casters, can also scam you for your money which is very scary! I know Ashra would never scam any of her customers. That is an insanely large amount of money! No one can really afford to spend THAT much money on spell work, whenever it could go towards a car or bills! That's simply crazy. I wouldn't have even worked with that spell caster or even think for a second about having work done by that one. Seems very fake. Go to ashra!!

27. RubyXRed

These payment methods are a big sign of someone who is out to scam you and want your money as quick as possible. I know some spell casters who charge thousands for a love spell and most of the time you never see results because they were either fake or not a very good spell caster.I trust Ashra completely and I know she does not care about money hence why she created this forum :) . I am so glad to be here.

28. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Western Union or Money Gram are very well known to be where untrue people do business. I am so sorry you lost $1000. I wish things can get better for you through the help of Ashra. I hope that incident has not damaged your trust too much. Ashra is genuine and will be able to help you as long as you have faith.

29. Raz82

Raz82 Active Member

Before finding Ashra, i used a Prophet Ajagbandi based in Nigeria who promised me the return of my lover. He needed €100-€200 each time to cast his spells for me & payment was always via Moneygram or Western Union. I feel foolish now for trusting him as he was probably a scam. Wasted a lot of time & money with him.

30. Sheila Fausa

Sheila Fausa Well-Known Member

I had been threatened to pay spell casters money otherwise it will cause harm to my family, these casters were from Africa and they even gave me their names and where they stayed which I found weird I've never used MoneyGram before. However, when I researched there was no way to get your money back if it was a scam, luckily I didn't do it but this is difference with Ashra and people who are scammers, she doesn't threaten you if you don't have the money. If anything she would help you so you can find happiness.

31. Raz82

Raz82 Active Member

I wish i had known about Ashra much sooner. I would have saved a lot of time & money & had Beth back by now. Ashra is real & genuine for sure!

32. Sheila Fausa

Sheila Fausa Well-Known Member

Hey guys, so I am feeling a bit scared now. There was a spell caster that I crossed paths before Ashra and this was way before I came on this forum, he demanded money from me and he's from Africa. When I first started he got my email, and my details of the situation and now he keeps sending me emails saying that I was to send the money immediately through Western Union. I replied back and said I don’t have the money cause I don’t and he then said there will be a spell cast over my family and something bad will happen to me. I ignored him and he said you seem not to understand the danger that lies ahead of you, how much do you have? I haven’t replied back since but he sent me an email today saying I have given you enough time to come up with the money what ever happens please do not blame me. Now I am worried

33. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Any spellcaster who asks to be paid through western union is fake spell caster. They do use this means of payment to make people see that they are real but its just a trick for them to get money from people. O once came across one who would even show me the number of receipt he was sent to by a client from Australia just to make me see that he is a powerful spell caster, but he was nothing but just a con man.

34. RubyXRed

I have had this done to me before. There was a spell caster who wanted payments through Money gram and every time I spoke to him all he seemed to care about was money and he did not ask too many questions about my situation which did concern me. Also he did not have any credentials or anything which is a huge red flag. The bad thing about these payment methods is there is no way to get your money back which is a shame . I am hoping people out there who are trying to scam people will be caught as it is not a nice thing to do at all :(

35. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

I can guarantee you, that they are a scam and only looking to take your money! I would not trust anyone like that and I would not give a penny to them; especially through Western Union or Money Gram. Considering, there are MANY reviews and results involving the fact of these payments. I would look into talking to Ashra, she is the best person you will ever get the chance to recieve a spell from.

36. Husky

Husky Active Member

Don't pay her anymore, she's a scam. There's no other spell caster then Ashra, that person is just taking your money and doing nothing. It's best to stay away from the other spell casters and stick with Ashra. If you have that much money you can easily buy Ashra's spells and she'll do it. I have no idea why you go to someone other than Ashra. Don't send your money through Western Union. Just stick with Ashra and you'll be fine. Others don't even do anything but sit on their butt and demand money out of you.

37. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

I very much regret going to a fraud spell caster. Back then, I had no clue if it'd be real or not. But I regret it. I sent him hundreds and then once when I couldn't send the money, he got so rude and decided he was going to cut it all off and was very threatening. The only thing I regret was actually sending money, and I wish I never emailed him. I would love to get my money back, but unfortunately Western Union doesn't do that. I hadn't realized at the time, I had spoken to Ashra but I had no way to pay (this was before the forum).

Reading a comment I realized, he did sorta demand money, and Ashra didn't. She just old me whenever I got the money and the chance to purchase my spell, and the spell wasn't hundreds. So that's another reason Ashra is the best in this situation. She's more understanding and so kind, and can end being a life long friend in the end.

38. Astuti Bhasin

Astuti Bhasin Active Member

Oh my gosh! Hadiya, I have literally been in the same boat as you! Not only did she ask for money in Western Union but she abused my trust!! I was talking to a lady who told me there were earthbound spirits that were causing me and my boyfriend from being together... and so she said she needed a two sided mirror to cross them over. Originally she asked for 600... when I gave her half of that she went and put it as a downpayment for a mirror that was apparently $1200! Ahe said the cheaper one was sold out by the time she got the money and she took my money and put it somewhere else and demanded for the rest without even letting me know!! ALSO every time I called her she would say call me back in 1- minutes or 20 min or the next day. Getting a hold of her was EXTREMELY hard and I was getting very frustrated!

To be its not much that the method of payment is fishy but the way they handle the situation and ask for load some of money is very fishy!

39. amandashanee

amandashanee Active Member

Wow that's bull. I'm sorry that happened to you. $2000 my god. What an evil person. I don't get how some people out there can be this cruel and lie to people who trust them and who are hurting. It really makes me sick.

40. ecirpharas

ecirpharas New Member

I've seen so many fakes online it is absolutely unbelievable. I would never trust someone who wanted money through western union or anything like that. Did you ever get your money back? It's horrible that people do things like this. I hope you got your money back and that your situation with your boyfriend got better also!