• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Spell Casters who work for FREE

mystery girl

Popular Member
I was given a chance by Ashra to have a free spell. I am really happy when i received her email that she will cast a love spell that will help to bring my ex back. It took me few weeks and tadaaa.. I slowly saw movements. She is the only spell caster that bring results to free spell and the goal is to HELP those who are hurting. Don't you ever think that because its free, the effects will be different. She made a lot of adjustments for me to help me out with her own expense. :)
Hello there Meemeimei! It's so nice to hear that Ashra gave you a chance to have a free spell. Just keep us posted with every successful happenings with your and your lover. Yes, you are right. Ashra is helping us all way out, in every possible way she can. She is indeed a great spellcaster and a very generous one. How I wish I would have found Ashra before those scammers and fake spellcasters who just want money for us in exchange of nothing.

Stacy H.

I too had so much loss and sadness last year. Currently, I am unemployed living in a friends basement now. Ashra was so kind to cast a free spell for me. I felt movement for about a week, now my ex and I are not speaking. Patience is needed. I believe in Ashra with all my heart and soul...

swati

Popular Member
Hi Stacy, welcome to the forum. You are in the safe place and with a honest spell caster. Its just great to know that Ashra helped one more person who's in a great need. I know you will be overwhelmed now and so am I too because like you Ashra did cast a free spell for me 6 Weeks back. Be positive now, and know well that the free spell has the same power that the spell that's purchased with money. So have no doubts in your mind. Feel free to vent yourself here in the forum. All the members are extremely affectionate and will not judge you in any manner. Just be patient and keep yourself happy as much as you can. Warm hugs...

mystery girl

Popular Member
Hi Stacy H.! Don't be sad my dear. Ashra was so kind and a great spell casters. That's why she cast a spell for you for free! See? The world isn't as bad as you are thinking my dear. There are still ways to cover up. Yes, you have to be patient and positive, too! Have that strong belief in yourself that sooner or later, everything will be alright. Look at me! I am before like you, hopeless and everything. It seems like it's the end of the world. But, I realize, that, hey we are living in a wonderful world! Just stay positive, keep strong belief and hope and everything will be just the way you would like it to be! Sending you positive vibes on your way! Good luck!

swati

Popular Member
Yes Mystery girl, world isn't as bad as we really think. The example is before us currently, the forum where we are today. No one knows anybody personally yet each one is eager to help one another in some or the other way.
When it seems like it's the end of the world it's basically a turn or a twist that is taking place in our lives. This turn or twist teaches us some things. Sometimes it shows us who is of a real worth, sometimes it gives us a chance to peep within ourselves and discover things about us we were unaware about., sometimes it helps understand others the true value of us.
I think since I am with Ashra I also discovered things like being patient, which I thought I do not possess. I think my man is surely getting to know my true value and place in his life. I lived him with all my heart. So guys take this problem in an another way and go ahead. All these different roads are meeting at a point which says SUCCESS. Sooner later everyone is going to reach there.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I too had so much loss and sadness last year. Currently, I am unemployed living in a friends basement now. Ashra was so kind to cast a free spell for me. I felt movement for about a week, now my ex and I are not speaking. Patience is needed. I believe in Ashra with all my heart and soul...

Hi Stacy! You sound like you are going through a rough patch. I feel your pain right now. I am not going through the best of things either. How long ago did you have your free spell casted and how long did it take before you first started seeing movement?
Patience is definitely needed, its also very important that you follow all of Ashra's guideline rules. A few of us have made the mistake of going against them and it lead to regret. but we are only human, we all make mistakes. good luck on everything!

mystery girl

Popular Member
Yes, you are right. Before, it's like the end of the world for me. I felt so alone. I felt isolated. I searched the internet for those spellcaster who could help me. But, they are all asking for a huge amount of money, which I do not have. I cannot afford any of their services. I was about to give up when I saw Ashra on the internet. I got curious and opened her site. Then, still, I cannot afford her spells too. But, she is really generous. She gave me an option and I chose to go with it. I am enjoying my stay here. I am happy now. I feel confident. I feel positive. I have new friends here. Who knows, maybe, my much awaited result would be right here in front of me now. I have a strong belief that Ashra could make it happen. Just keep smiling and happy always!

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashra only does free spells when she can, but if she can, she deffinitely helps people in need. Ashra has a heart of gold, she's only one person but manages to stay strong with all the stress she would have on her plate. There's so many people needing her help that sometimes her schedule doesn't go to plan. sometimes spells take longer to cast and it takes time up of another spell. Ashra tries her best. when Ashra offers free spells we have to appreciate it as she's casting them off her own back with materials she has bought with her own money.

mystery girl

Popular Member
Yes, you're right. Ashra is simply amazing and she does wonderful things. Imagine, she can turn the impossible to possible. She makes our dreams come true. She is indeed a woman with a golden heart. Free spell casting for those who can't afford her spells like me. What a wonderful deed! What a generosity to those who needy of great love and affection from the ones they love from within their hearts. I really hope and I have that strong belief that she can do make my ex boyfriend come back to me. Ashra would tell his heart to do so. I love him so much and only Ashra could make it for me. I am am so excited to have him back in my life and never to leave again. Wish me luck Gaby!

Joshua

Hey guys. Ashra is casting my spell for me this weekend. I don't know when but she said this weekend. I lost all my money to scammers and she is a blessing for helping me out. I just hope my ex drops her new guy to come back to me. She is everything to me! I have a positive feeling about this spell.

CAR

I have tried many other free spell casters since I cannot afford to pay. They all would ask for me to buy other spells in order for the spell I order to work or they would never send personalized messages and I felt no connection between myself and the caster. Fortunately, I came upon Ashra Koehn. Let me tell you, Ashra's generosity and understanding has no limits. She truly cared for my situation and has cast my spell. I can feel the difference now and I have no doubt that her spell will work and I will be introduced to a whole new love with my partner. Ashra truly cares and she brought closure into my life.

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I was wandering if the spells you get with Karma or destiny points are as important as the ones you buy....are the ones you buy more priority?

anomaly0923

Popular Member
I truly am thankful for Ashra. I have tried other free casters and they are not reliable, and there have been a lot who are total scam artists. I've been taken by people before, that's why sometimes I would rather pay; I also was willing to pay because I know that spellcasters truly can't do it all with their own money; the supplies need to come from somewhere. I can understand that entirely.

I also have a deal friend of mine who is a root worker, and he has helped me before; but never for free; and I always will pay him because I know he is not rich, by any means. In any case, I am always leery of "free" spell casters. Besides that, if there is a case where I need another spell cast, then I will use my KP. In the mean time, I know that I have 4 spells working for me so far to help me in this; I just wish it was easier for ME to stay silent and let my love come back to me.

mystery girl

Popular Member
Hi CAR! How are you? I hope you are feeling great being here in this community. Like most of us here in this forum, we also had bad experiences with other spells casters out there, those fake and scammers, who only want huge amount of money from all of us in exchange of a spell which we do not know if would work or not. Not unlike Ashra, she constantly communicates with us through every spell and also, if the spell takes slow to manifest or if we haven't seen any movement, just tell here and she would check on our spells if it does need a recast or not. I enjoy my stay here and I also feel Ashra's connection with us. I hope, you would feel yourself at home here. Congratulations and welcome! Keep us posted with your progress! Sending you positive vibes your way!

Kate

Popular Member
You are right mystery girl! I feel as if each person on here has had a bad experience with a fake spell caster. But at least afterwards we were able to find Ashra! Mystery girl, I agree that it is a good thing Ashra always communicates with us on our spells. It shows that she cares about us very much. She doesn't make the prices for her spells too high, and luckily she created the karma and destiny point system to help ones who cannot purchase them. I feel so lucky to have found Ashra!

anomaly0923

Popular Member
I have wanted so badly to get my love back, and it has been so hard to resist the urge to call him.
It is still a daily, and in some cases, an hourly struggle. I'm dying here. I miss my love.. I want him back so bad. I know I have tried other spell casters and have felt nothing at all, except for upset after they had cast their spells. I was an absolutely wreck. I keep praying and trying and fighting to keep a positive attitude though. I've hired other spell casts before, but I often times doubt that they have actually ever done anything at all. I can feel it with Ashra.
I only wish there was a way to cast a spell on myself so I could stop wanting to talk to my love so badly.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I was wandering if the spells you get with Karma or destiny points are as important as the ones you buy....are the ones you buy more priority?

Hi Kuro, I'm sure the spells you purchase using points still have the same amount of power as if you were purchasing them using money. Most of the spells Ashra has put on the forum are also on her websites. I don't see why Ashra would use less power on the spells you can get on the forum as you can get the same ones using money too. It wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be fair.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Keep fighting to keep that positive attitude. You can do it phoebe! Your strong! Remember how amazing it felt to be in his arms again that night? well think to yourself that you will have it all back permanently soon! Think about the good times you shared with him. Don't let your mind run wild! Surround yourself with positive vibes. Its okay to get upset but we need positive vibes okay ☺

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
You have come to the right place. There are many spell casters out there that will make excuses up to get more money out of you. Ashra is not like that. Ashra helps people free of charge and doesn't expect anything in return. Ashra created this forum to especially help the people that do not have a lot of money like myself. She also created the forum so that people can post their success stories and so that everyone can talk to each other about their spells and to keep each other positive.

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
That is true. Thanks for your help Gaby! It just confused me a little since in my mind I thought Ashra took the ones who paid with money a little bit more priority.... but what you said makes much more sense!!

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashra is a fair person. She will schedule you in along with everyone else. She doesn't have favorites, and she doesn't play it by money. Everyone gets their spells casted, Ashra is always on her feet, she doesn't stop working. Sometimes I wonder when Ashra has time to eat and sleep! She's always so busy, I bet at the end of the day she looks forward to being able to relax her feet knowing that she has just helped so many people!

Noor

Honestly I would say Ashra is the best spell caster. My ex would never replied me until I got Ashra spells done and guess what? I couldn't afford... I was so helpless and Ashra msg me about free spell. She promised to cast a free spell for me and I really did see changes. It have been a month and a week already but 2 days ago my ex has started to ignore me again. I did msg Ashra again and she say she will do anything to help me. I really can't thanks her enough!! She Care about every one of us.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Noor, I am in the same boat. Me and my Ex went through hell, so when he first contacted me I was like wow these spells are amazing! we would have never spoken a single word again without Ashras help. I just want to let you know that your partner contacting you and then avoiding you for a while is normal. That's part of the spell working, you will hear from them again.

mystery girl

Popular Member
Kuro_Tate! Do not think that way. We are too many. Ashra is a great spell caster, that's why, there are too many in line for her spell cast. So even if you already request for a spell, it would still took a time or days before she could cast it for you. She is only one doing her spells. She might be everyday exhausted with her doings. We must understand that even though she has powers, she is still a person, who knows how to get tired. And she needs time for herself and her family, too. We must understand her situation. Whether it be paid with money or with points, she still treats us fairly. I hope, this helps.

Daniela Souza

Popular Member
I can't even remember how I found Ashra's website.

When I saw she offers free spells, I decided to ask for a help. I wrote and she invited me to join this forum.

I'm having health problems, and i'm away from my job. Hopefully I'll recover 100% :)

I was getting better, then.... he shows up after 11 years, we talked, now he blocked me. So my mind is totally messed up. (as if it wasn't already :laugh:).

I believe that people who have a gift like Ashra, don't mind helping people for charity and kindness.

I've been looking some spell casters here where I live, sooo expensive. And I heard that if you don't agree with them, they threat you.:jawdrop:

I feel she will help me, and like everyone here is helping with such great comments.

Good luck to all:D let's be happy with the one we believe that is our soul mate

enkeleida

Xara... I see you are a new member in the forum just like me. Everyone has problems and we are all trying to find solutions for that. There are too many people on the internet who claim to help you and to cast spells for you that actually dont work . i tried 2 other people but i finally found hope in here. I guess there are free people on the internet now that are true by real and this forum and Ashra is one of the true once. I hope u will get what u want from here. as all of us. I just cant wait to have my first spell cast from Ashra... all the best. be careful of other websites.

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Words of Wisdom Enkeleida!!! That is very true!! Ashra is the only real and true spell caster out there. I've heard of others, but they are just scams.

Daniela Souza

Popular Member
I totally agree and she, doing this for free to us who can not pay it, it is so precious.
Lets have patience, she is a person, with her life too, and doing the best to help us.
In some way, we can end up helping each other here.
I don't know about you guys, but my hearts get in comfort every time I get here. When I feel sad and hopeless...
We all have problems and wanted to be solved right away, but lets get together and wait for this incredible moment when we have what or who we want.

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ashra is a fair person. She will schedule you in along with everyone else. She doesn't have favorites, and she doesn't play it by money. Everyone gets their spells casted, Ashra is always on her feet, she doesn't stop working. Sometimes I wonder when Ashra has time to eat and sleep! She's always so busy, I bet at the end of the day she looks forward to being able to relax her feet knowing that she has just helped so many people!
Very True I have been wondering the same thing Gaby!! I wonder how much sleep Ashra can get....or if she does even sleep...I feel bad for being impatient.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I'd just like to make it clear to everyone how important it is to acknowledge the work and help Ashra gives people. Ashra does free spells for people in need by choice and out of the generosity of her heart. she does not have to do free spells. she does them because she genuinely cares. I feel a lot of people take advantage of Ashra and her kind heart. I hope people think of Ashra as much as she thinks of us.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Very True I have been wondering the same thing Gaby!! I wonder how much sleep Ashra can get....or if she does even sleep...I feel bad for being impatient.

I know for a fact Ashra has gone days without sleep. All of her energy goes on her clients. People should not be ungrateful and take her for granted. She does everything she can for people, she treats her clients as close friends not strangers. I feel comfortable with Ashra being my spell caster, I feel she is the only person I can trust. she has no sleeping like everyone else. She casts as many spells as she can in a day/night and when she isn't spell casting she is answering emails or working on the forum. She is busy every minute of the day.

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Very true Daniela!!! Ashra is a very giving person! As well as the most real spell caster out there!

enkeleida

Thats for sure gaby. We can see Ashra work every single day and its for real. There are so many people that say that she helped them and they are normal people like us... but, there are not so many people like Ashra anymore. I really appreciate her work and her effort to help everyone in here. I wish that I can pay to her to cast my spell but I am a student and I can't afford it and still she wanted to help me despite i can't pay to her. There are not any people like this anymore... she is so special and we are all lucky to have her.

Daniela Souza

Popular Member
I wish i could pay her too.
For now I can only pray for her and send good vibes, I am sure it helps too.
She is a rare person with a real gift. A complete gift wich includes help people for free with all her heart

Kate

Popular Member
You are right! I agree with you! Ashra works very hard every single day for us. She cares so much about us. I wish I could pay her to cast my spells too because she deserves it, but like some people on here I cannot afford it. I feel thankful everyday to have found Ashra. I've never seen someone as kind and generous as her.

redrose5

I have wrote to several spell catsers who wants photos, date of births, and addresses. I told them I was broke, but they said money or nothing. I even experienced my situation getting worse because of them.

However, I am very thankful that Ashra understood my situation right away and she is willing to cast my spell free of charge. Aside from being welcomed here, I feel that I am no longer alone now. I feel energized and refreshed even though the spell has not been casted yet. I feel the same as you mystery girl, there are a lot of people who have the same problems.

Well I wrote to some persons who have on their web site, they work for free, but no one in reality works for free. They charge so much for their spells, that I can not afford. But I question myself - If I pay for some spell to anyone will it really works, like they promise, it will?

Only Ashra offers free spells and this is in reality free.

Brittany2016

Popular Member
I don't know of any free spell casters. I came across Ashra and so far she is the only really spell caster that has been generous and kind hearted enough to help us for free.

Penny

I am and I have seen alot of positive reviews about Ashra and her work. I am trying to get my kp's to have my spell cast. I just wish I could get them faster because the spell she said that was best for me is only available for a week, so I am trying my best to get my kp's and to stay positive. Best wishes to all and positive vibes.

angel_25

This year has not been great for me. I lost a lot of money on spell casters who were literally promising to bring my lover back in 3 days or they would refund me. They didn't give me results and they lied to me. I nearly gave up on everything until I found Ashra. People all over the world are talking about her and how she has changed their lives. I know with Ashra that I am in the right hands. She actually cares to help me with my situation.