1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Spellcaster Maxim - spellshelp.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Kathy Halbert, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Kathy Halbert

Kathy Halbert New Member

Has anyone tried Spellcaster Maxim, is he real and does his spells work? My husband left me last week and I'm scared he is going to file for divorce if I don't act fast. I came across spellshelp.com and watched his videos, but I have not seen any reviews about him.

Can anyone who has tried Spellcaster Maxim let me know if he is any good.

2. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

It's nice to meet you Kathy. No, I haven't tried Maxim so I cannot say for sure if he is real or fake. If you feeling uneasy about him, try contacting Ashra Koehn to see if she is able to help you with your husband? I know Ashra works on urgent cases.

I'm sure someone on the forum has tried Spellcaster Maxim and can offer you a better opinion about him. I believe he is located in Russia, but I could be wrong.

3. Kathy Halbert

Kathy Halbert New Member

I emailed Spellcaster Maxim about my husband but he still has not responded back. Yes, my situation is urgent so I can't be left waiting. How do I contact Ashra Koehn?

4. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

Also, most importantly, NEVER do business with a caster who be littles you or insults you. A good example is spellcaster Maxim. Before I found Ashra, I messaged him with my situation and explained it in extreme detail. He replied "Have you read my terms and conditions?" I replied as soon as I got that message, but never got a response from him. When my ex and I started going back in forth in November, I messaged him again and reminded him POLITELY that I have read the terms and conditions, and I explained the new situation at hand. He responded "I won't help you. You inquired about my services already" (which really he didn't tell me anything about them nor responded when i did) and he had the nerve to say this "I don't mean to insult, but the way you write is that of a child". I refuse to even look at that name again after that was said. To be quite blunt, he was VERY unprofessional and had the nerve to insult someone instead of politely declining and recommended other options. I was seriously tempted to message him back and tear him a new one, but it would have been a waste of time. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Kathy, here is where you can reach Ashra Koehn: https://www.ashra.net/contact.php

5. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

Welcome Kathy! Oh contact Ashra immediately. She is the one to help you. I haven't heard about this Spellcaster Maxim person you posted about but I know for a fact Ashra will never let you down. You will be so glad that you are working with her instead some of these other people.

6. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

Yes , I actually contacted Spellcaster Maxim about three times and he still has not responded. He never contacted me back and it's been a month. Now that time has past, I don't really care if he even messages me back because now I found Ashra and she does what she says she does. No lies about anything, she is such a angel. Maxim might respond but the spells are just too expensive and I cannot find any credible reviews on Spellcaster Maxim. Why waste all that money when you can buy spells that have been proven to work. You can't trust anybody with your money.

7. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I am so sorry to hear that your husband left you last week and that he is thinking of filing for a divorce. I checked out spellshelp.com to get a better understanding of who you are talking about. I've never heard of Spellcaster Maxim. His video seems interesting but I cannot say if his spells will work for you. I also had a hard time finding reviews on this spell caster. I just heard of Maxim for the first time here. However, I do believe that Ashra can help you in stopping the divorce. You may want to see if she has any room in her schedule.

8. raregemstoneamber

raregemstoneamber Well-Known Member

Hey guys! If I remember correctly I contacted Spellcaster Maxim before I found Ashra. He rudely replied back and said " I do not work for free" that's all that he said and he wouldn't answer any of my questions. I haven't seen any reviews of his. I don't know if he has any reviews. I think I did see one but I didn't read all of it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

9. Husky

Husky Active Member

I've actually tried Maxim before, but I don't know if his spells are legit or not since I stopped before moving forward with Maxim's spells. I wouldn't trust anyone that reviews on his site since it could easily be fake.

10. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I was going to contact Spellcaster Maxim on his website spellshelp.com if Ashra did not reply to me as I contacted them at the same time if I remember correctly.

One thing I do not get about Maxim is why he talks himself up and states that every other spell caster is a fraud accept for him.

I think this is how he thinks he can reel people in and trick them into an evil game. I'm not sure what his motives are.

Just like Raregemstoneamber, I got a rude reply from this person.

Fortunately for me Ashra did reply to me when I contacted her, and I am glad I followed my gut instincts because Ashra has changed my life.

11. Pranky But Saintly

Pranky But Saintly Well-Known Member

I don't know about Maxim until today, but I actually felt very deeply disturbed as I was looking through his website moments ago. Did any of you notice he offers death spells? That is just plain messed up. Whether or not he is real or his spells actually work, the concept of death spells is very sinister. I simply can not imagine that any spell caster who offers them could be possibly have pure intentions.

12. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I was reading spellshelp.com before I found Ashra and it didn't really catch my eye. I mean the answers about how you know your spells are working on your lover after spellcaster Maxim casts kinda had me puzzle due to the fact I don't want my lover sick just come to me. The different signs about them doing dangerous things made me wonder about that's not what love spells do to a person. So I just moved on away from that website.

13. Xomaira

Xomaira Active Member Member Plus Account

I don't really trust this spell caster to be honest, I have checked the website and reviews on Maxim and I see that the prices are very high. It is really expensive and what if it doesn't even work or if he is a scam? Than you lose all your money for nothing. I looked at the amulets and talismans and they are very expensive. Further I really don't see relevant reviews. I see a video on youtube, it is too beautiful in my eyes to be true.

14. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

Spellcaster Maxim really is not worth investing time in. Also, some of the free spells he has on his site, are rather questionable. Like the cigarette love spell. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but the last thing I would want to involve in love magic, would be something that is litered with toxins. Studying magic and what I have read " Mediums and materials need to be 100% organic otherwise what is tainting them may affect the spellwork". So thinking about it now, and his extremely rude attitude, he probably doesn't know what he is doing and insults everyone who requests help on their most difficult problems.

15. Estella

Estella Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi Sandra, what was that about spellshelp.com?:D so glad you took to your heels. At the time I am sure it was not funny but reading about it now, I must say I find it quite hilarious :p. The things we go through for love. Imagine all you want is for your lover to come back to you but you realize he might be in danger or dangerous!! Thank GOD you found Ashra when you did, she had made the human race rescue able she is genuine all the way.

16. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Xomaira! Yeah I went to Spellcaster Maxim's website the past few months only to find out that he charged me with high prices. When I told him that I didn't have much money as a student and hoped that he could offer me a low priced spell from him. Then he emphasized that he didn't work for free. Since then, I haven't heard from Maxim anymore. I agree with the reviews. Don't waste our money hiring a spellcaster like that. Ashra is the only caster who cares about us genuinely. I am going to stick with Ashra always.

17. Calene

Calene Member

Spellcaster Maxim has a few impressive videos, but that's about all I know about him. I cannot afford the type of money he is asking for his spells. I didn't find his emails rude, but he didn't come off like he cared about what I was going through. It was more like I told him my situation and he said use this spell.

Does Spellcaster Maxim have any reviews about his services? I think I will stick with Ashra.

18. RiyaGreene

RiyaGreene Member

I haven't used Spell caster Maxim.

However, just looking at his website, he doesn't seem genuine.

In my opinion, you would be better off contacting Ashra Koehn for help.

I have seen many positive results from her work.

Personally I think Ashra is great, she is kind, caring and very helpful and informative.

If you need more reasons to choose Ashra as your spell caster then have a look around the forums and read all of the great success stories here.

Good luck and I hope you get your loved one back as soon as possible!

Riya.

19. Christin1

Christin1 Member

He seems legit and his website is very interesting. A lot of interesting articles about different types of magic and spells. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that he doesn't have reviews and not sure how much he would charge for a spell. It says the minimum is $200. I am not sure if I can tell you to go with him or not, it's a little suspicious, just trust your gut feelings and go with it.

20. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I too noticed that he offers death spells, this is very disturbing and isn't right.

This alone would be a reason why I would not try Maxim.

A death spell is not safe and is a very serious matter, I don't even know if death spells are a real thing, who would do this? Death spells are not something to play around with.

I would not even wish a death spell upon my worse enemy.

I hope if anyone comes across Spellcaster Maxim they turn back around and find Ashra.

21. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

Hey everyone! I looked at this site and I noticed uh... He has a lot of "s-e-x" spells I guess? I don't know it creeped me out so I went out of the site:laugh:. Anyways, i didn't stay that much because I got really creeped out, but I can not tell you if he is real or not. However, I would not trust him if you want me to be honest. I would rather ask Ashra Koehn for help because I know she is legit. I noticed that he had a video on the site and I watched it and it nearly scared me because my volume was all the way up. I hope that whoever tries this spell caster does not have a bad experience or any other bad thing happen to them. I would rather stay with Ashra and not try any other spell caster but that is just me.

22. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

In fairness to Spellcaster Maxim, the site is appealing but scary. I was so scared with the pics of each and every spell he offers. Not unlike here. The picture Ashra uses are so pleasant in the eyes. Its not the appearance that matters but what the spell Caster could do for their client. I don't feel good about him but of course I can't judge the person unless I have some experience with them.

I guess Maxim is more on black magic, but I prefer Ashra as my spell caster. I can't view his reviews in the site I open. Where did you find the reviews for that spell caster? What I like in his site is there is a message that pop on the right of the screen that you could leave him a message or chat with him right? Very High-tech site he has. But the most important is how he will deal with other people. I will never replace Ashra.

23. sydney hoffacker

sydney hoffacker Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about Spellcaster Maxim, but Ashra is very good at taking in urgent cases. she's extremely caring and kind and will respond quickly. You can tell she really cares and really speaks to you about your situation in order to give you the best possible spell and service you need. She's really remarkable and I strongly suggest speaking with her. You really won't regret it. She's an angel and has helped so many people with their loves!

24. Kittylarae

Kittylarae Active Member

After reading all the post on spell caster maxim I decided to go on his site spellshelp.com and check it out. I will say that I was sickened when I got to death spells. Why would anyone in their right mind offer to do this type of spell? Anyone who offers these kind of spells should be avoided at all cost.

I honestly would not use this person because I don't believe in using spells that would cause death or seriously harm someone.

I would only use Ashra. She is real and cares deeply about all of us. She is the only real spell caster that I have ever came across. I would only trust her.

25. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

Maxim's spells seem dangerous and not the type of magic I'm into. If he has been rude to clients, then he is more than likely to take advantage of your situation as well. Spell casters who are true to their work and want to help their clients do not offer spells that would put anyone into harm's way. Unlike Ashra, he apparently offers spells that are casted using black magic. I would only trust Ashra because she uses white magic and not once have her spells backfired on anyone who has used them. Ashra would never want to hurt her clients and she truly cares about everyone she works with.

26. Bidyut chandra roy

Bidyut chandra roy Well-Known Member

Hi Kathy. I don't know Maxim. Never tried him. But as our other friends are saying that he is not an appropriate person and a very rude person, i would suggest don't waste your time on him.
    You send a mail to Ashra about your situation. Tell her the urgency. Hope she will help you. She will respond in quick time. Don't worry friend. You are in the right place. You will get your husband back.

27. Melissa Barragan

Melissa Barragan Active Member

I have not tried spell caster Maxim, and I honestly wouldn't contact anyone but Ashra Koehn. Ashra takes in urgent cases. She is very quick to respond if it's urgent from what I've seen, and genuinely cares about our situations. Although, many comments in regards to Maxim are not good at all. Many say he is very disturbing and creepy. Can we really trust someone who is disturbing and creepy? No, we can not!

28. cbtkaren13

cbtkaren13 New Member

Maxim is very rude. I tried contacting him he responded asking what was going on so I told him and he replied back saying he can't help me I was desperate. I didn't want to lose my girl. I never felt this way about anyone. Also if you come across a guy his first name John he has a Michigan number but lives in the middle of European country don't bother. He wouldn't help me cause I lesbian. I have read a lot of good reviews about Ashra.

29. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

To be completely honest with everyone when I took the time to go on his site. spellshelp.com and all I seen was death spells and sex spells and stuff... like I understand people can not like others, but jeez going as far as a death spell is kind of crazy. Well anyways I don't know if this dude is real, but I am kind of wondering how many people was crazy to get a death spell from this person. The site had me scared so I clicked out of it really quickly.

30. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

Anyone who is going to be rude to clients should not be trusted. If they don't care about you beforehand, do you really think that they would care to have a successful spell casting session for you? His site is cool, I will give him that, but some of his spells are disturbing and things that I would not want to tap into if I had the chance. I have also heard that his spells are expensive and hard to afford. If I'm not mistaken, Ashra's spells are cheaper than that and only the really powerful and elite spells would cost that much. I wouldn't put my trust in Maxim. Try Ashra instead.

31. Pranky But Saintly

Pranky But Saintly Well-Known Member

Hiya Kitty~
    Yes, that was the same for me. I had never come across or even heard of his website until I found this thread on here. I decided to look at the website just out of curiosity, and yes, I too was sickened when I got to the death spells. I agree, nobody in their right mind would offer to do those types of spells. That definitely is a huge red flag. I would never use anyone who uses spells that cause death or serious harm on anyone. Yes, I agree, Ashra is real and she does care deeply and she is one of the only, if not THE only, trustworthy spellcaster there is.

32. Kelly Hammond

Kelly Hammond Well-Known Member

Hi I looked up the spell caster Maxim and honestly his site (spellshelp.com) really freaked me out. He has a lot of sex spells and death spells who in there right mind would want to get a death spell? Who would want to perform a death spell? It really creeped me out. I'm so pleased with Ashra Koehn I don't think I would ever trust anyone else but her. I know we are in good hands with Ashra . I also didn't like the pictures that guy had for his spells he really seems creepy. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone I would only recommend Ashra. I'm glad someone mentioned Maxim though because honestly I think we should warn people about him because any spell caster that has death spells on his site shouldn't be a spell caster at all. No one should harm people or wish them dead. No real spell caster should want that either.

33. Lucy Bowden

Lucy Bowden Well-Known Member

No I have not heard of spell caster Maxim or read any reviews about his services. I agree to ask Ashra as she can help you and also help you on urgent cases! I wish everyone luck.

34. Amisa

Amisa Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I have tried to search for spell caster maxim on Google and also saw that he practitioners in fields like voodoo and black magic. Personally I would never like to go for it because black magic can backfire. On top of it I have heard that his customer service is not up to the level people want to be satisfied with. I have seen like he offers even death spells. Oh my god. It scared me so much. But apart from that I found that his videos were good and informative. But no. Wouldn't go for it still because Ashra is on my side, and I have got a better person to help me in my situation. Also he doesn't work for free.

35. Love10

Love10 Active Member

I have seen his site and visited it myself. I seen he was really self coincided when it came to him explaining himself to us, he basically was saying pretty much hes the only real spell caster which is not correct. I then contacted Ashra a couple weeks later of no response from him. I did however get a message back from Ashra and have been with her every since! I'm glad I chose Ashra Koehn and I can't wait to purchase my first spell with her later on tonight! I wish the best of luck to you all, sending positive vibes all around . Much much love , Ari :inlove:.

36. pasteldreams

pasteldreams Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I've tried to get help from Spellcaster Maxim, but I was never able to afford it with the minimal money that I have. He did not seem genuine at all, and he seemed too self involved. Besides that, he offered a variety of spells which didn't seem too great - death spells, for instance. I don't understand why anyone would use their spells (if they even work) to bring death to another. I am so glad I found Ashra before I found him, because I knew that she would be the one who could truly help me. Ashra is very kind, and she would never do anything like that. I'd choose Ashra over him any day.

37. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

I have heard of Spellcaster Maxim before. Yes, he does have a ton of different spells and incantations, but a lot of them raise a lot of fear in potential customers' hearts. I think that this person works with demons. He has to because anyone who would offer death spells must have a connection with the devil or demons. I would advise you not to use any spell caster who uses death curses because, if they also claim to use white magic, it could quite possibly backfire. I believe that a spellcaster has to either use white magic or black magic. White magic works with natural energies and generates positivity; Ashra's spells do that. Black magic, like santeria, myal, and voodoo, work with conjuring evil entities. That's a no-no. I'm a Louisiana native who is very aware of the practices that take place in the state, and I would never do it because of the bad juju. I mean, there's a reason why New Orleans has been hit by so many disasters, right??

38. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Wow Maxim sounds so rude and unapproachable, how can he expect to get clients if he talks to people like that? He clearly is not trying very hard but for someone to even offer death spells needs to be avoided! He sounds like he may dabble with the wrong type of magic so even if he does do love spells imagine how much they can backfire?! Ashra uses white magic and due to her years of experience she is capable of casting all types of magic , Ashra is kind and gentle to her clients and she is never rude to them at all. She is lovely and you can certainly trust her to change your situation around.

39. Stella kims

Stella kims Well-Known Member

I contacted spellcaster Maxim when me and my boyfriend broke up but he did not respond to my email.I noticed that he doesn't have testimonials of him on his website to prove that he is real and that his spell work. He says that his spells work very fast. I have read from someone that he was very rude to him and I am glad that he didn't respond to my email. He has death spells in his spells and I think the fact that he has them only proves that h casts love spells with black magic. I am glad he didn't cast a spell fog me because they are very expensive compared to Ashra's spells.

40. Anna-Maria Roodla

Anna-Maria Roodla Active Member

Before I came across Ashra i wrote to Maxim about my problem, but never got response. But now reading all about him i think i am happy i did not hear from him, he sound just very rude and mean person. He seems like he does not care. Ashra has showed me she really cares about me and my situasion. I could never image that she could be like that, she is nice and kind. And truly seems only true spellcaster .