1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Spellcaster Maxim - spellshelp.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Kathy Halbert, Mar 31, 2017.

1. dtm10110

dtm10110 Well-Known Member

I can't say for sure is Spell caster Maxim is real or fake. After reading the reviews, i wouldn't trust him. Have you tried contacting Ashra? Ashra is the best spell caster you will come across to. Email her and tell her what your situation is and I can assure you she will help you 100%.

2. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member

I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. This spell caster Maxim looks so fake to me and very rude. I read the above reviews by some members who went to him before finding Ashra and that they had a really bad experience with him, it looks like he doesn't even care about your situation or what you are going through, it seems like he is just all about money. I am so sorry for who went through it, I would highly recommend you to give her a chance to help you, she's amazing and she truly cares for her clients and wants to see them happy with their lovers. She is very friendly and caring too, she understands your pain. You can always trust on her :)

3. c_c_7

c_c_7 Member Guest Account

I have tried to contact him in the past. This is definitely not one to try and trust.