1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Spells to Remove Curses, Hexes, Evil Spirits and Black Magic

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Hayley, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Hi everyone how is your morning
    God this topic sounds a bit scary don't it
    I don't know about curses but I know when a house is haunted yes ashra as got a cleanser spell to get rid of whatever your lover is cursed or eviled by
    You should ask her
    And am so sorry that your lover is going through this
    I will check her spells on here and see what I can find for you
    Sending positive vibes
    :):):)

2. Well, out of all of the spell casters of the world, consider yourself very lucky that you found Miss Ashra. I have heard stories of people being tormented at extreme lengths by things that were supposedly have been supernatural. Curses, hexes, demons, ghosts, so on. Some times emotionally and some times figuratively. I mean either one is bad. I would suggest asking Miss Ashra yourself for help. If she understand that the situation is dangerous and urgenr then the situation could be saved. Other wise your choices and whole future could be at risk. An aura cleansing could help a lot. I am sure that Miss Ashra could offer you one.

3. How do you find out if you have a hex or curse or spell against you to begin with? I’ve always been so unlucky with life I’ve felt maybe I have but I’ve no clue how I would find out ?

joonbug19 likes this.