1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Sydney Violet - i-am-sydney-violet.com - Chesapeake Virginia

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Lynsey, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

Priestess Sydney Violet is not a spell caster. She is a verified scam located in Chesapeake Virginia within the United States. Don't be fooled! This is the same person who hides under many other names such as Cynthia Madison, Angelica Sanders, and Sapphire Spells.

I decided I would check out their website (I-am-Sydney-Violet.com) just to see what I could come up with and it didn't take long for me to realize that Sydney Violet is connected to the Chesapeake scammers. The website was definitely thrown together in no time with fake reviews and testimonials.

I sent a request for help directly off of the website which states I would receive a reply within an hour! However, it took about 24 for Sydney to respond back. I read the reply... my question of what she could do or how much this would cost was never answered. It was the same response she sent me from her email address: TheFullFruiting@gmail.com

She is VERY good at what she does and she promises she can bring my lover back. Okay, right... scammer! I am awaiting her reply that I followed up about the cost and what could be done to get my lover back before I spilled my guts to her. I really think this scammer got her name from “Sydney and Violet” the modernist power couple. When I googled Sydney Violet that appears second after this GOD awful scammer. I'm writing this review on Sydney Violet because I want to make sure that you all STAY clear of this person. DO NOT give her your money. She is NOT worth your time.

2. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I cannot believe there is another one created by them! Their reputation is so bad that they continue creating new fictional characters just to earn some easy money, how sad. I have noticed the emails are all very similar so it is obvious it is the same person behind all of these different names. I also know the others were located in Virginia too so whoever it is cannot be that smart :D. I am very pleased this is all coming to light, it is about time that these scammers like Sydney Violet were named and shamed! I hope action will be taken very soon.

3. joesitt

joesitt New Member

I have been working with one love spell caster for a month now and I just found out today from this forum that Priestess Sydney Violet is a scammer:facepalm:

She uses the exact same emails from Cynthia Madison, Clarissa White and Sapphire Kridell to reply me.

Her name is Sydney Violet and this is her website: i-am-sydney-violet.com

It is too late for me to find out that she is a scammer because I already paid her several times since November 2.

The total money I paid her are $500 ($225 + $75 + $70 + $65 + $65)

She uses www.secugateway.com (SecuGateway) as a payment process which is exactly like the gatedtech.com (GatedTech) website just with a different name and logo.

$500 is a lot of money for me.

I waste my time and money with her:( I am so sad right now. I lost money as well as my time to bring back my love:(

I am so stupid. Wish I found Ashra Koehn's website earlier. She seems like a real spell caster.

4. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

This is the email I received back from Sydney Violet!!
    I sent her some info so let’s see where she leads me to pay!!

5. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

Joe, Secugateway and Gatedtech are not a payment processor. Its made to look like one, but what you are really doing is giving ALL of your credit card information directly to Sydney Violet. She will manually process your credit card on her Square device which she is illegally using to process these types of payments.

I'm referring to Sydney as a female, but many believe a man is behind this scam. Unfortunately, once you submit your credit card information to her, she can use your credit card data to purchase whatever she wants. What does the transaction line show on your credit card statement. Many say it shows up as: SQ *WS CRAFTING

Ashra Koehn is the only spell caster I trust. I would strongly recommend her services if you need help with your love situation.

6. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

I'm sorry to hear that Joesitt that one almost got me. Sometimes you don't have to say a thing and a person will tell on themselves. She obviously got greedy, because I applied to her with 2 different ids. It was shocking she sent the same information to me (both ids) and all she did was change the names. She got confused who she was dealing with. So I did my research there was her name looking so pretty. I went bazerck on her. But I see she's still doing it. Sapphire got me! I have been dealing with her for about 2 1/2 years and all I kept hearing from her was you need to send more money to help the spell go faster. I'm usually smart about the games, but I had just lost my husband of 20 years to a sudden cardiac arrest heart attack. I wasn't thinking straight and I gave her in those 2 years my life savings. I lost everything me and my kids were sleeping in the car, had very little to eat. That's why it's so hard for me to hear stay positive and patient. Because that was all she told me. I requested my money back, but I didn't know she was hours away from me. I couldn't tell no one because I was embarrassed.

Ashra seems to be an Angel sent to me and you should contact her instead of taking your chances with Sydney Violet.

Correct Andria, that's what was on my bank statements, but at first she had another bank processing her payments. I have been working so hard to get into my yahoo account without success. Verizon brought them out and they can't access the Yahoo accounts. If any can help with the info to access the correct place to get help for my yahoo.

7. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member

All of these spell casters, except Ashra, sound bad! but hey... just cause they’re in Virginia doesn’t mean Virginia is bad, right? I don’t want people to get the wrong idea about this state and their people. Although, Virginia usually is for lovers. Anyway, these spell casters gives a bad idea about Virginia for those on the internet! I’m from Virginia, but I’m no spell caster. Aside from that, I’m glad I’ve heard about Sydney Violet and to avoid her!

8. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Please keep this in mind everyone.:)
    I am going to work hard and take them all down. They aren't helping people they are hurting them. And I had enough.

Sydney Violet or whatever you call yourself... your days are numbered!

9. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

Anyone else who has used Sydney Violet please check your bank statements to see what was posted after making payment and to see if they can provide an address for their location. I’m interested to know if anyone has recently used her services to see if she is still able to use her “Square” account. I would also get in touch with Square to let them know what is happening. The more complaints the better. I wonder how many more names this person is using. One greedy, greedy individual!!

10. Stella kims

Stella kims Well-Known Member

People always complained that many fake spell casters are in Africa. I can see that there are so many in Virginia as well. Anyway, I have not sought Sydney Violet's help with my situation but I am sorry for all those who got scammed by her. It is great that many of these fake spell casters are being brought to light. Many people will benefit from this. I believe that Sydney Violet is a fake spell casters. Many of these spellcasters will call themselves priestesses or druidesses. They only want to get our money and leave us hanging. Shame on them.

11. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

Okay, now it's just getting sad... and desperate!! How many of these fake aliases is this fraud gonna create before they realize that it's all gonna come back in their face?? Seriously?! I mean, even the name is suspicious: SYDNEY VIOLET?? Sounds like some rare type of flower that only grows in Sydney, Australia, :hilarious:!!! In no way, shape, or form should anyone ever try this faker out!! They are under the same robber's nest that Sapphire, Angelica Sanders, Clarissa White, Sasha Londons, and all the rest of them hide under. Ever so often, you will see a new one pop up... and please, just do your research; find out when the website was created, try to locate their location, what kind of payment processing they use, etc. Never trust one that uses a gmail account to email you (tons of scammers use Gmail because it's free), be wary of those who use very questionable means of pay (I.e - GatedTech.com). Paypal costs a little something for businesses to use, and you just know a scammer doesn't wanna spend any of their precious loot on any of it. If their website is created by a free website creator, like GoDaddy.com, it is most likely a scam. If they say that have a certain amount of years of experience in spell casting (for instance, 20+ years), but their website has only been up for a few months or a couple of years, steer clear of it!!! To put a long story short, my friends... this scammer is giving themselves away by doing all of this free registering. Oh, not to mention, the same exact email responses you get from each one of them. C'mon!!! They may think they're smart, but with Ashra teaching her clients what to look for in fake spell casters, we're SMARTER!!!

12. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

Sydney Violet responded to my email about where to make payment. I posted her email below for everyone to read.

13. imasha

imasha Active Member Member Plus Account

Only go to Ashra Koehn if you need any spells done; not Sydney Violet. Ashra is very skilled in everything and I believe she can solve any of your problems. Only go to her don't go to other spell casters' specially nigerian spell casters. I was scammed once too .

14. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

Hey all... continue sending in as much details that you can come up with for any of the listed scammers above. I’m in the area and I am trying to gather detailed information to stop their business. The more info provided the easier it is to link to who is doing this. I would definitely say it’s one or two people working together. I know it has got to get confusing running so many different sites. However, all the payments are being made through the same fake payment website that was also created by the scammer. That is why she insists you put a name in the field as “Sydney Violet” to help her/him keep track of which website you found her/him off of. I replied back to her asking her policy etc before I make payment. She must be rather busy because I emailed her quickly so I know she/he was still online. She/he has so many different email addresses/websites that it will be no time before more people catch on to their carelessness!!

15. Andria

Her quote: I am Sydney Violet! :hilarious: No... you are a scammer! This person is a thief. Even the domain name is a copy of another website called iamzandra.com (I am Zandra) which is owned by Calastrology. The website I-am-Sydney-Violet.com IS NOT Calastrology.

@Lynsey I can so tell Sydney Violet sent you a templated response. When an email avoids using gender specific words like him, he, his, her, she... then it is automated.

16. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I am hoping there will be action taken for this person who is trying to scam people yet again through another fiction character called Sydney Violet. How many different identities are there now? I feel really sorry for the people who were fooled by this person and were scammed out of there hard earned money.

However, Ashra and a few other people are working hard to find her and bring her services down.

17. Andria

I cannot stop laughing! I remember Angelica Sanders saying they are a coven of 12.:hilarious: Maybe they will make a total of 12 different characters? How many are we at right now? Let's count...
    1. Priestess Sydney Violet
    2. Cynthia Madison
    3. Angelica Sanders
    4. Sapphire Spells or Sapphire Kridell
    5. Clarissa White
    6. Candace Lightheart
    7. Sasha Londons
    8. Tiffany Gold
    Four more are missing or soon to be created by the Virginia Scammers.

18. Morte Maga

Morte Maga Member

Try Linked In. Cynthia Madison just tried to link with me on there. Her full profile is quite funny and obviously true (ahem).

19. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

@Andria I have been busting butt to try to figure out what other websites are linked to this awful scam. If we could somehow break the code of the “registered” business name within the city. I’m just trying to figure out how the address links to the square device that is being used. If 4200 Portsmouth Blvd is the address that would be a business located within the mall and would have to be a registered business. Does the square device have its own IP address and the location change as the person moves with the device..? Does anyone know how this square device is registered? What information you have to provide in order to get a square device? Does the device link to a business’ or persons physical address?

20. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

I sent the following response to Sydney to see what she would say back: What is your policy? Are the spells guaranteed and do you refund if the spells do not work? I’m ready to get this started so as soon as your reply I’m going to make payment!! I’m excited.

Here is her response back:

21. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

Let me just update you with the latest...it looks to me like she got just a little paranoid when she found out I also live in Virginia.

Just getting off of work. My computer would not let me use the payment site. I work for the Government so it told me the website couldn’t be reached. I will have to do it from my home computer. Will you be casting yourself? Do you have a business locality or do you work from home? Do you have a team of people you work with or just yourself? I want to make sure to stick with one person.

LeAnn

AND THIS IS HER REPLY.

22. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

@Andria - Michelle O'Hara is another one of their coven members. Also, someone named Samantha Robinson. If this is one person creating all of these aliases, they are going to slip up sometime soon. A lie like this one can't go on forever.

23. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I can’t believe she made that many aliases... I just hope she can be stopped so no one else can fall for her tricks. People that are looking for a spell caster need help with a problem and she’s lying to them. I really hope people come across Ashra and get her help. She really seems like the only real spell caster online.

24. Hi y'all, I've stoped using Sydney violet but she keeps bothering for money and believes I'm lying. Do you guys find it suspicious that she asks for money on payday?

Also how do I show you guys the emails she sends me?

25. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have never heard of Sydney Violet before. Is she known to scam a lot of people? I couldn't trust anyone on the internet except for Ashra. She has been know to be the best spellcaster and so genuine. I don't believe anyone else will beat her prices or actually have good results. I have my whole trust in Ashra. She is so kind and sweet! I do believe most of the people on the internet are from Africa? They also expect you to spend hundreds on PayPal I have never used them but a few people I did use conned me bad leaving me with barely any money left! I am so thankful to find Ashra! She has been a lifesaver!

Priya CP likes this.