1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Love Spells - talismanlovespells.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Noa, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Christin1

Christin1 Member

Hi Audrey, How much is High Druidess Alisson asking you for the cleansing ritual?

It's suspicious and apparently she does it to everyone. She follows the same thing, cast the spell for free then get money through the cleansing ritual. I don't even think she casted the spell without you paying for it. I wonder if anyone has tried it and has gotten results after the cleansing ritual. To me it looks like a scam, but as I said it might be the way of how she makes people to pay for her services. I would be scared to go with her, but if she is that popular it means that people have gotten good results at some points. But why risk it messing up with bad energies and waste money when she seems like a scam.

2. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

Hello again, Fera! Yes, I do believe many have been trapped by High Druidress Allison. At first, I believed that she was real and I told her my full story about what I was going through at the time. She did say she casted her loves spells for free and later went on to say that I was surrounded by negative energy and needed to pay her for her services. Right then and there, I knew it exactly not to trust her services and I ignored all of her emails. She kept convincing me, that I was having bad things come my way. I would not listen to her though. I could definitely tell she was a scam and really wanted to take people's money.

Husky. Yes, High Druidress Alisson is definitely not a real spell caster. As for many of this forum have went to her for a free spell love casting and she claimed to say her work was free of charge and later emailed several of the people on the forum explaining they all have bad energy and need to clean their aura to scare them into paying her. I know, it can be a struggle to trust certain people who claim to be spell casters! The only person I can trust right now, is Ashra. I really, really do love her.

3. Courtneyb

Courtneyb Well-Known Member

This woman charges for cleansing each month doesn't she? You have to sign up for the cleansing because your free spell has not worked the same email must get sent to everyone who visits the site. So this is all about money too which is wrong. High Druidess Alisson (aka Talisman Love Spells) don't care about how your feeling they have no interest but just interest in your money. When advertised its free it should mean that with out the catches. Everyone must have a dark cloud over them if everyone has to sign up monthly for the cleansing.

4. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

Shelia. Yes, I did get an email back from High Druidess Alisson saying that I needed my aura cleansed that there was a lot of negative energy surrounding me. I did not believe her at all. She is a scam and Ashra has helped prove that not all spell casters lie for money. Ashra is very willing to work with people for any cost. I love her to death. She works so very hard for everyone and I do not see why anyone would not wanna receive a spell from Ashra. She has promised to do her very best. She is a very authentic spell caster.

5. Courtneyb

Courtneyb Well-Known Member

I've had a Nigeria man email me saying he had my email passed on to him and he could help me with my situation and I didn't have to pay anything up front until I saw results. I said no thank you. I have found someone who is very caring and has a lot of good reviews and prefer to stay with whom I'm working with now. He kept saying nobody will help you like me their all fakes. I laughed and said one, where did you get this email from and how much money are you wanting he never answered any of those questions. Just badgering me so I ended up blocking the email. I'm happy with Ashra thankyou I know when she can she will help me so I'm grateful for her guidence.

6. sweetlady

sweetlady Well-Known Member

This talismanlovespells.com seems fake to me. I've not tried it, but I've tried another one which is using the same magic called Wicca.

I don't know much about Wicca magic but they claim it's not an evil magic etc...

The thing that is interesting about their free spells is that they don't require much information, although I know when someone's casting a spell for you you need to provide your full name, date of birth etc and if you want to cast a love spell and you have someone on your mind, you need to provide their info as well... and they're only asking about your name and country/city and to fill in the tiny box to "describe your case" o_O

Uhm, okay... Maybe Wicca works wonders even without any personal information :D :cool:
    Good luck if you casted your spell there but personally, I wouldn't expect much from it ;)

7. Sheila Fausa

Sheila Fausa Well-Known Member

Hey Andria, I would say to ignore it the email that you have is the exact same email I got too the only thing that has changed is your name, I would say ignore it but it is totally up to you what you decide to do with it is your choice, I really don't like people doing that to people who are generally seeking help with whats going on their life, I don't think they are a real spell caster they are just looking for money and of corse they will target those who are vulnerable :( sad to say but yeah I ignored my email actually I deleted it.

8. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

I have went to the talismanlovespells before. I have working with them before I meet Ashra . They told me that all of the spells are free. So I have decided to try the love spell. Few days after that, they told me the spells will manifest fully on five weeks. I have waiting for five weeks but nothing happen. They have email me that I the spell cannot connect to me because I have got the negative aura that I have blocked my spells. I know that they are lying to me so I have fed up on them.

9. Glenda

Glenda New Member

The same happened to me when I contact Talisman Love Spells. It was very negative so I'm happy to be here with the positive vibes!

Thank you for all the hugs and uplifting and I give you the same.

10. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

High Druidess Alisson insists that I need my aura cleansed. I keep receiving automated emails for her.

11. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I thought I was the only person who was going through the same getting so many emails from High Druidess Alisson about how I am supposed to have a cleasning in my Aura to remove all the bad karma and energy in my life. She believes it is blocking all the best things in my life. She is telling me that she has seen a very huge cloud that is hindering progress in my life. When it reached a point where I would not even open any email sent to me by her any more I just delete them directly, because so far they have show me that they are not all that real.

12. amandashanee

amandashanee Active Member

I tried this woman from Talismanlovespells.com as well and I thought it would be real, but it for sure wasn't. She told me she casted the spell and would email me in a week to let me know the status of my spell. She emailed me and said the spell wasn't strong enough and I have negative energy that needs to be cleansed. For money of course. I didn't believe her for a minute and just deleted the email. I haven't heard from her yet, thankfully:laugh:. I'm just very excited to start my spell hopefully soon with Ashra!! Very excited.

13. Racheal S

Racheal S Well-Known Member

Last week, I went to talisman love spell before I found Ashra. She told me she did a ritual and spell for me already. She told me that I will definitely see my life changing in the next weeks and she's very sure that I will love the beautiful results that she have designed for me. But now already a week, that's nothing happened on me, my life same as usual and there's no sign for the spell result.

Last few days, I received an email from this website, it told me that I seriously need to clean my Karma and Aura, the negative energies are chasing me. It need me pay money to a lady named Mdm Caitlin urgently. I think it was a scam. It's not a real spell caster website. I feel weird that how they know that I got negative energies, unbalanced karma and aura without contact with me or meet me. I decided to ignored the emails and strongly believe that Ashra is the best hope for me right now due to the spells reviews and comments at the forums.

14. amandashanee

amandashanee Active Member

This "lady" just keep emailing me the same thing. No matter what I say back she will just email me with the same garbage.

High Druidess Alisson says I have bad energy and blah blah and need to pay hundreds. Don't trust it. Total bull. She emailed me twice today saying the same thing haha

Automatic response. Fake bot message.

15. YAZZ1

YAZZ1 Active Member

I have the same experience, exactly. I keep receiving this automatic email, identical to what people described above. It made me a bit upset so I just replied to it like: thank you very much, I have already cleaned my unbalanced karma and aura. Ok... we all fell to the same trap. Nothing to be done. I do not think it brings anything negative, just a path going nowhere.

16. raregemstoneamber

raregemstoneamber Well-Known Member

This is so stupid! I went to high druidess Alison last June before I found Ashra. She sent me all of the same stupid emails that you guys are getting. Well funny thing is, I haven't heard from her in awhile. Well just recently I received another email from her telling me the same stupid stuff as before saying that I need my aura cleansed and to pay mdm Caitlyn to do it. I can't believe that she started bothering me again all these months later.

17. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

If High Druidess Alisson keeps on sending emails lets just ignore her or block her site from our email. So you won't rceived any of her updates.

Ashra has a cleansing spell right? Is talisman medalion is also a spell right. Because once we wear it, they said it could protect us.

I experienced this one with my goodfriend. I am having issue with my lover before. He said he is the only one in my mind before and they are tired of doing the ritual in which is not effective on him. He is still the same. So what they did is they ask me to sit in a circle and do a ritual. They told me to clean my mind and so on. Think of something I want him to do for me. So I was thinkin he will marry me. He won't see any other girls except me. But that ritual is not fo my lover its for me. They told after a month. That I will no focus on him. Clean my heqrt and mind of wanting him. They feel sad coz they could see that my lover abuse me already.

He is also their friend but they are not happy with what is happening between us. I'm not mad at them coz theyvare just concern about me and fo my own good.

18. Sheila Fausa

Sheila Fausa Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, just received this email, and I just deleted it but don't fall in the trap.

My dearest Sheila

I have been monitoring your spell ever since it was cast and I feel that it's power levels have reached it's maximum point but it's fighting some sort of resistance. This is nothing to be alarmed about but needs to be taken serious if you want to have all your desired results.

First, I want to point out that there can be many reasons why a spell does not give results in a mannerly fashion.

* There are repelling energies that keeps my spell from connecting to either you or someone you want me to affect.

* You have felt down or negative during this period of time.

* There are interfering energies.

* Or simply, my spell is not powerful enough to solve your complex situation/desire.

So what can you do now? My expert advice is to use a more powerful spell than mine (sorry I do not cast any other spells) . To find a real spell caster that possesses the power to help you once and for all, go to http://www.verifiedspellcasters.net

With Love,
    High Druidess Alisson

19. Joy24

Joy24 Member

Hi all, I can certainly say I had the same experience with High Druidess Alisson about a month back. I have unsubscribed from Talismanlovespells.com and decided to leave my reviews here. I was told about the same cleanse and received automated emails. I had unsubscribed and after that have not heard anything as of yet. Hopefully it stays that way. I just want to hear from Ashra and want to keep hope alive.

20. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

I have also tried that webpage Talisman Love Spells. Alisson said within 48 hours my spell would be cast. Week or so later I kept getting emails from her saying my karma and aura needed to be cleansed in order for the spell to work.

21. Ambieboo19

Ambieboo19 Active Member

Once I went to talismanlovespells.com it just wanted me to pay. I keep searching then I found one cakes Doris. She emailed me that I neede to some sort of stuff like a ritual but I had to pay to do it with her.

Those people are scams and fake. They make you pay high prices for the spell. Thank god I found Ashra. If I didn't find Ashra I would have been lost and loosing money on spells that don't work.

22. yanyan44

I was working with the talisman love spell before meeting Ashra. They told me that they will cast my spell for free and I will get my result after five weeks but I have seen nothing. They have emailed me that they had casted my spell but the spell can't connect to me as the negative aura had blocked the spells. They have asked me to pay for some money to remove the negative aura but I just ignored it. They have keep sending me the emails and I had blocked them. I will only believe in Ashra and her spells.

23. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I had been in touch with her a while ago now and she at first said she would cast a spell for me for free then she said that she wants me to pay because there was a lot of negative energy or my aura was negative so she needed money for the cleansing ritual. I did not reply after that because I had a gut feeling she was trying to scam me so I never spoke to her again. Now and again I receive emails saying there's like 20% off spells etc, but I still ignored it.

24. yanyan44

I very much agree with you. I have also went to the talismanlovespell.com before and they have offered to cast the free love spell for me at the first time. And they told me that I will seen my result after 5 weeks but nothing happen. They have emailed me back. They told me that I have got lots negative aura around me and I need to clean it so that the spell can connect to me. They have asking me to pay money for the another spell caster to clean the negative aura. But I have unsubscribe them after that.

25. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

I've tried many spell casters and the one you mentioned was in fact one of them. I was no results! Simple as that, it left me feeling very disappointed and sad. I contacted her like 3 times and every single time it was the same no results!

26. Racheal S

Racheal S Well-Known Member

Sheila Fausa, last few days I get a same email content with you from High Druidess Alisson. Yesterday she emailed me again. She recommended me to use money to purchase a Magic Money Spell from her. I feel weird. I never request to her that I need a money spell. Moreover, she told me that her love spell to me is failed to cast, she still hope me to purchase another spell from her? That's no way. I don't want to waste money and time to her. I also don't want my hopes feeling hurt by her.

27. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi Noa,

How are you?

Here is my input..

I have come across Talisman Love Spells and many spell casters who claim that you need an aura cleansing before a spell can actually work, don't believe it!

Nothing these people claiming to be spell casters is free.

Have you tried Ashra Koehn? Ashra has truly changed my life, if it wasn't for Ashra I would not be where I am today.

I wish you the best of luck.

28. Kittylarae

Kittylarae Active Member

I have tried having a love spell cast by Talismans Love Spells.

After I requested the spell, I received an email from High Druidess Alisson saying that it would take 5 weeks to manifest.

Well about a week later, I get another email saying something about there being some sort of resistance on my lovers end.

Then a few days later, an email telling me that I had a dark cloud of energy around me and she suggested a cleansing spell or ritual but for a price.

I feel that this was a computer generated message and from what others have posted, it seems that my instinct was right.

29. Bee12

Bee12 Well-Known Member

I came across Tailsman Love Spells last week and she said that she would cast a spell for me for free.

I told her my situation and then a few days later she emailed me and said that my spell was ready to be cast.

In the email I noticed that she said I needed to do something in order for the spell to work and if I was scared she would do it for me for $20.

I didn't email her back I just deleted the email.

I changed my mind about using her spells when she started asking me for money after she stated that the service was for free.
    [​IMG]

30. Samanthaxx

Samanthaxx Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

Before I found Ashra I asked for help from Tailsman Love Spells.

This lady didn't say anything to me about cleaning my aura, she said she was visiting a friend and that she did my spell together so that it is more powerful but I didn't see anything change..

I dont think she is a real spell caster.

However, I am so glad that I found Ashra because I had no hope after trying other spell casters.

After trying everything I could, I finally I found Ashra.

I'm so happy and thankful that I found her!
    I am hopeful again!

31. Erin Maxwell

Erin Maxwell Member

I'm grateful to be reading she is not real. I receive emails from her at least twice a week in regards to cleansing my aura.

32. raregemstoneamber

raregemstoneamber Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I still get spam emails from talisman love spells. Just like all of you I got the same emails. After saying that my spell was casted I got an email saying that I needed to get my aura cleansed because they feared for the results of my love spells and said they could backfire. I remember when they first cast the spell they told me to do a certain ritual and like others stated before me said that if I was scared to pay money and they would do it for me. Well I didn't pay because I wasn't scared and I did the ritual thing myself. But I almost feel it somehow backfired or was dark because my mom got really sick the next day she had never been like that before and we didn't know what was going on with her. All I could think about was the ritual I did that talisman gave me.

33. Juliejoy88

Juliejoy88 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Before I found Ashra I had tried using this site also. It offered totally free of cost spell casting. I emailed my situation and then my spell was cast, but I did not really had any results from it. It was such a waste of time for me. I wish I could have found Ashra earlier then by now my lover would have been with me. But unfortunately I found her only after meeting all those false casters but at least I have found Ashra now.

34. Bee12

Bee12 Well-Known Member

I'm still getting emails from Tailsman love spells. The last 2-3 emails I have received are saying that it's a dark cloud and my aura needs cleansing. I also got an email saying if I don't have this done then my spell could backfire and things could get worst. I didn't pay the rest of the email no mind I just deleted it. I have the email blocked so that I don't get anymore messages like that. I wish I could've found Ashra first before dealing with those fakes. But I know everything is going to get better for me now so no more worries. Just be careful when looking for spell casters, but to be honest if you are here then you don't need any more spell casters because Ashra will get the job done.

35. sydney hoffacker

sydney hoffacker Well-Known Member

Alisson was the last spell caster I was in touch with before Ashra. I was drawn in by her promise to cast a free spell. Once I put in information and requested a spell, I got an email saying she got together with another experienced witch for my case and casted my spell successfully. She told me that my results would come soon and that she'd check back with me in six weeks. After that I was bombarded with emails that had nothing to do with my situation, and about a week later she told me I had a negative block and I needed to get that fixed immediately. I clicked on the link she sent and it was something that costed money. Pathetic! Ever since then I've seen absolutely no results and she hasn't bothered to check in with me at all, not that I want her to anymore since I found Ashra. I still get random emails that are about random things from her, though. It's very annoying! Don't trust her or that website.

36. Ananya verma

Ananya verma Member

Hello friends,
    Let me share my experience at talismanlovespells.com. I want to be honest and share my experience with you. I am already cheated by two fake spell caster but I don't want to take their names. They took money with me but did nothing. So I was scrolling through the websites of free spell sarters from where I got to know about talisman love spells. I have recently tried it. She sent me an email telling that all went fine and she is going to visit me in 5 weeks. But she didn't asked anything with me. Hoping for the best... finger crossed... I am really hoping the best out of best from Ashra... Please bless us with your kindness.

37. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't think there is any other genuine spell caster out there that offers free services other than Ashra Koehn. Whenever a spell caster says that they offer their services for free, just take it with a grain of salt because chances are, they will try to sneak a profit in later when they think that they have you hooked on their services. Based off of what others have said here, I would not use Talisman Love Spells and I don't plan on using them ever. It just seems like another website where money is the only thing that is cared about, not about the client or the situation itself.

38. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

I don't have any experience with this site, but it sounds like the same automatic email is sent to people after their spells are supposedly cast. I have to wonder if any spell work is actually being performed. Certainly not the "free" spells.
    For all who have had to deal with these scammers, I'm glad you were able to find Ashra. I'm sorry you had to waste your time with these people, but all will be fine now. :D

39. Veena Pawar

Veena Pawar Well-Known Member

Here is what I received from Talisman Love Spells.

Hi Veena,

Today I present www.safevoodoospells.com after using his services for a while with great results! (Many also reported great results from him)

Thanks to amazingly strong and powerful spirits, Voodoo spells not only work faster than other spells, they also have permanent and better effects.

As far as Love spells are concerned, Voodoo simply is the best magic to have fast results with.

Erzulie, the Voodoo goddess of Beauty, will make you look attractive, and irresistible in the eyes of the person of your choice. Thanks to Voodoo, you can make this man or woman you like to intensely love you. Or if your partner has lost the desires, you can use this spell to restore the flame of passion and be intimate with him or her more than ever. If you need a fast way to make someone love you, the best solution you can find is to cast a Voodoo spell.

And who else better than a renowned Voodoo priest with 30 years of practice and expertise to do it?

Visit www.safevoodoospells.com and contact Priest Amadou , tell him you got a special discount from Blackmagicworld people to avail a discount before June 30th.

Best Regards,

TalismanLoveSpells

40. Helloiamred

Helloiamred Member

I contacted Talisman Love Spells via email and they claimed to have casted a love spell to bring my ex back to me for free. but after that they followed up saying i needed to conduct an aura cleansing for the spell to work and the aura cleansing ritual was not free. i started to doubt if there was even a love spell casted for me in the first place because they didn't ask for much information, not even my ex's name so I have no idea how they even casted a spell. Hence I didn't respond and that was when I found Ashra and used her services instead :)

I am not trying to tarnish the reputation of other spell casters, but I would personally recommend to only trust Ashra. her forum alone provides more than enough information about her services and spells and it shows how trustworthy and reliable she truly is. this was also how and why I only purchased spells from Ashra. I have stumbled across many other spell casters before Ashra, but none of them made me feel like I could really trust them and their services or spells. especially spell casters who claim their services are free and results will show in less than a day. i would highly recommend Ashra and Ashra only! :)