1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Love Spells - talismanlovespells.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Noa, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Coco Jones

Coco Jones Active Member

I have a quick question for you. Did you ever get a genuine response from her and if you did, did it seem computer generated because she told me I had a bad energy and that she was not able to help me with my spell. She was trying to transfer me to another spell caster. Also did she ever mention about a friend coming over to cast the spell with her? She had told me that and that I should see results in 3 weeks, and the same as you I got bombarded with emails. She seems more of a promotional person and trying to get other spell caster to do her work and that we will never see results. Have a good night!

2. FreyaMysticFire

FreyaMysticFire Well-Known Member

I too have used talismanlovespells. It's free alright in the beginning. Here let me walk you through what to expect. First you signup for the newsletter and all that mess, fill out your info to request for your free spell, a week or so later the spell is cast and it went wonderfully or so you are told. A few more weeks later or even days, you get an email that your aura needs cleaning and she gives you a link for her recommended suggestion, surprise surprise it's not free but what you might think as reasonable $1.99 a month or $9.99 a year. Whether you do or don't clean your aura a few weeks later you get yet another email about your spell being blocked and not powerful enough and yet another link with her suggestion of a more powerful spell caster, this is when the real money steps in. I forgo all that. It's all a joke really and so shameful how they take advantage of a prey on the desperate like they do.

3. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

This is scam written all over it. She is just trying to trick you into sending her money. A real cleansing would never cost that much. I know Ashra wouldn't charge that much for a cleansing. The truth is that she never casts spells, she has automated emails that asks for money later on. If a spell caster says that you need a cleansing, then I would not work with them anymore and do not send them money. They are lying to you. I would contact Ashra and ask her if you need a cleansing. She knows best. I'm sorry you guys have been scammed been High Druidess Alisson. I hope that her website gets shut down so she can no longer scam people.

4. vanita salian

vanita salian Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I had tried Talisman spell caster and I would regret my decision of working with her. Some times in our life we do take some wrong decision and later regret it and that is what happened with me. When my lover left I just wanted him back so with doing any research i tried many fake spell caster and one of them was talisman. I had told Talisman about my story and she said she could help me and get my ex back after few days i got her mail where she said she has casted my spell but there are some obstacles so she needs to do the aura cleansning for which she demanded the huge amount which I could not pay because of my financial condition and there was some kind of negativity in her and after some point I started fearing about it. I was not able to overcome from it so i decided to end all the tie up from her and there itself I deleted all her emails and blocked her and again i started searching for the real spell caster that's where I found Ashra, i wish i could have found ashra long time ago but we were destined to meet when the time was Right.

5. Lucy Bowden

Lucy Bowden Well-Known Member

I have tried one of these spells before and I was the same and did not have that type of money. I found Ashras spells to be free or to be fairly decent priced!. I would certainly recommend Ashra spells, as you can trust her awesome customer service. Talisman love spells personally didn't work for me, I ended up wasting money and I did not get a refund. With Ashra, she can recast for free (i believe) if you double cast. As Claire says, she is amazing and she lets you join the forum to earn KP. It shows that she is here to care for people and be there every step of the way, Also as claire says, we all come first before money. I totally agree with you Claire, and I also believe she can help every one of us. She is a very busy lady, but if you need a talisman love spell I would go to Ashra, I am not sure if she provides this spell, but if she does I can 100% guarantee you, you will see results and make sure you are okay every step of the way.

6. Kelly Hammond

Kelly Hammond Well-Known Member

Hi Noa, yes I have heard of Alison from Talisman Love Spells and she told me my spell was free then a few days later she messaged me saying I had bad energy and I needed to get a cleansing spell which I had to pay for in order for my spell to work. Alison knew I had no money for a spell, so why is she asking me to buy a cleansing spell? Right then in their is when I knew this lady was a fake. People like this should be ashamed of themselves to ruin innocent peoples hopes and dreams like that by scamming them and taking all their money, promising them the world and to their surprise nothing changes or happens except they loose money. I totally believe in Ashra Koehn her reviews are excellent and she truly cares about people and their situations. She has 17 years of success and I wouldn't trust or go to any other spell caster but Ashra Koehn. If you're looking for a real spell caster who can cast spells contact Ashra Koehn you cannot go wrong with her. Her spells really work and they last forever. So what are you waiting for do you want to change your life? Have your dreams come true? Get your ex, or spouse back forever? Then you need to contact Ashra Koehn now. Don't wait to change your life because Ashra Koehn can and will help you.