1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

The Extraordinary Chris - oraculum.psychic-readings-for-free.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Anastasiya, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Anastasiya

Anastasiya Member

I read a review on Tara Medium today, but does anyone know if The Extraordinary Chris is a real psychic? His website is oraculum.psychic-readings-for-free.com and I watched a very convincing video on his website about his services.

He charges between £5 to £60; depending on the type of reading you select. What raises concerns is I don't see any pictures of who "The Extraordinary Chris" really is. You only hear his voice in the video that prompts you to select one of the three psychic readings.

I need guidance and advice on if I should use his services or is he fake like Tara?

2. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

This person is completely fake! Very fake! When I first went to this website the first impressions were wow first of all no picture of the person, no testimonials, and there is not much written on his website! The layout on the website looks really bad. I did some digging around and found a few people stated they were scammed by him. I would personally not trust Chris. There is nothing extraordinary about him! The thing is when listening to his voice it sounds like it was almost faked out! If he is a real person why doesn't he have a picture? The website was VERY poorly designed as stated before. I would personally only trust Ashra! This man only has three options and the fact that he has NO testimonials is not a good thing either and also proves he is a FAKE!

Ashra's readings have been very known to be accurate! I wouldn't waste my time with anyone else. Ashra is the only one to be trusted in all honesty! This man is just hoping to have people fall into his trap and give him free money!

3. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

Greetings. This is the first time I'm hearing of The Extraordinary Chris, so I have decided to hop on the website and do some extensive research.

From what I have discovered, this person uses a different currency from the US dollar. It's actually the British pound, which translated to USD is gonna be less value...... One British pound equals $1.41 American, so, if you're in the US, you'd be paying more than what is listed.
    The website is run by a company in Gibraltar (a British oversees territory on the south coast of Spain). I say these are red flags. Why use the British pound as payment when Spain uses the Euro? Something doesn't sit right with me about that.

Another red flag I discovered, not only is the site poorly put together, it was created this year, in 2018. So, it has only been up anywhere between 1 to 4 months. Not a good sign.

They also offer a 100% guarantee or be reimbursed. From having done enough research on other spell casters and psychics, this always raises awareness. Usually, scammers will place a money back guarantee on their sites to lure in unsuspecting victims. Of course, getting your money back would be nice if you're not satisfied, but the reality of it is that 98% to 100% of the time, most people will not get refunded.

The site has no spells listed. All it says is that you can choose a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd psychic reading at different costs. Please be aware of any website that isn't thorough and descriptive about their services.

Bottom line, I would not trust The Extraordinary Chris. He, or she, appears to be an "extraordinary scam". I can, however, suggest that you give Ashra Koehn a chance of making your dreams come true. She is absolutely amazing and loves all of her clients like family. She has over 17 years of spell casting service and is a master at her craft. She won't do you wrong.

4. Lynsey

Lynsey Member

I also ran into this website as well and red flags went up for me because very little on the website and it seemed really fishy payment wise. Really weird because I found extraordinary Chris a year ago also... I guess maybe the website has been refreshed or a little change in the website name since it’s showing the page was made 2018. I guess the other site caused too much red flag and commotion so time for the scammer to change sites!!