• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Trisha Arone - www.trisha-arone.com - Fiverr Trisharone

Judith Sanalila

I came across a spell caster who goes by the name of Trish Arone. Is this someone I can trust and has anyone had a spell cast by her? I found her on Fiverr, but I noticed that she also has a website ( www.trisha-arone.com ). She has some good reviews, but she charges a lot for her spells which is why I want to make sure she is real before investing that kind of money. Can anyone help?

DoreenLim

NON-Verified Guest
@Judith Sanalila I've never heard of Trisha Arone, but I did some digging around for you. She claims to reside in the UK or Hampshire England to be precise. Her website has been around since 2017 and she has been a member of Fiverr since July of 2018. So she has not been around that long. I cannot find any mention of her name prior to 2017 and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of reviews about her either. I find her prices high and I did not find any photos of Trisha to prove she is a real person and not just someone hiding behind a company logo.

Have you tried contacting Ashra Koehn? She has been around for 18 years and Ashra has helped return my fiancé. Her prices are affordable and she did have photos and videos that proves she is real. I hope this helps to point you in the right direction.

Silvia1

I was a client of Trisha Arone. She is real and has been on Fiverrr since 2015, but she closed her old account and opened a new one. She got my money and she never delivered the spell. She kept asking me for more time like 3-4 times “oh I will cast your spell on the red moon blablabla” and she never sent me a report and then she asked me for more money to at least buy the materials for the spell. She took $90 or more if I can remember. I will not recommend her anymore.

SilasBlue

I contacted Trisha Arone before I came to this forum. She is indeed in England, (as am I) in The New Forest. My experience is that I found her response time to be acceptable and she was polite and sympathetic to my problem. She explained what she thought was the appropriate form of action to take, said how long this would take and how much it would be. The price was comparable to some of the spells that can be found on here, but also cheaper than some others than can be found here. She didn't try to force me to follow through and even when I didn't respond,she wasn't pushy or forceful. She also said she would recast for free after a set period of time that she would advise of after the initial work was concluded and her report sent. I didn't use her in the end but I have no reason to slate her or run her down.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I used Trisha Arone on Fiverr in 2017. Based off of my conversation with her and the information she had posted on her spells seemed to be informative. She never tried to force me to go through the plan of purchasing one of her spells and answered any questions I had about her casting. I do remember getting an update in a timely manner and it was very detailed and explained what is likely to happen after it was casted. She did recommend me to get a seal and said that it would be better if I did, but I couldn’t afford it at the time. I’m not sure if I got results from her spell or not because I also was using spells from Ashra. The pricing for what I purchased was fair considering I did add extra power when given the option to. I have nothing against Trisha, but I think using Ashra has been proven to be more successful for me. Trisha may be legit when it comes to casting, but the old situation that I requested help on is very old and no longer my main focus. I’m not sure how she’s doing on Fiverr now since she’s now on a new account. I’ll probably do some more digging later.