1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Trisha Arone - www.trisha-arone.com - Fiverr Trisharone

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Judith Sanalila, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Judith Sanalila

Judith Sanalila New Member

I came across a spell caster who goes by the name of Trish Arone. Is this someone I can trust and has anyone had a spell cast by her? I found her on Fiverr, but I noticed that she also has a website ( www.trisha-arone.com ). She has some good reviews, but she charges a lot for her spells which is why I want to make sure she is real before investing that kind of money. Can anyone help?

2. DoreenLim

DoreenLim Member

@Judith Sanalila I've never heard of Trisha Arone, but I did some digging around for you. She claims to reside in the UK or Hampshire England to be precise. Her website has been around since 2017 and she has been a member of Fiverr since July of 2018. So she has not been around that long. I cannot find any mention of her name prior to 2017 and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of reviews about her either. I find her prices high and I did not find any photos of Trisha to prove she is a real person and not just someone hiding behind a company logo.

Have you tried contacting Ashra Koehn? She has been around for 18 years and Ashra has helped return my fiancé. Her prices are affordable and she did have photos and videos that proves she is real. I hope this helps to point you in the right direction.

3. Silvia1

Silvia1 Member

I was a client of Trisha Arone. She is real and has been on Fiverrr since 2015, but she closed her old account and opened a new one. She got my money and she never delivered the spell. She kept asking me for more time like 3-4 times “oh I will cast your spell on the red moon blablabla” and she never sent me a report and then she asked me for more money to at least buy the materials for the spell. She took $90 or more if I can remember. I will not recommend her anymore.