1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Reviews and Testimonials on Ashra Spells

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Hannah, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Bearhugs! You can create a video review anytime you want. Although, you haven't any spells cast yet, you still can post one. I personally haven't any guts to make one since I'm kind of shy person, but maybe I'll be thinking over it sometime. You can talk about how you met Ashra, which spell you purchased, what situations you are in, signs and progress you get, a motivational video, and etc. If you are looking for a job spell, then just go for it. I wish you good luck!

2. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Gaby it's great to hear that you did a video before. Unfortunately I don't get to see any of them since I'm not upgraded. I so wish I could get enough points to upgrade, I really want to see how happy you guys are and I want to hear those words or appreciation for Ashra. It's these things that keeps me motivated and determined not to let go of my dreams and hopes. I can't say how happy I am after I found these forums. I'm extremely thankful to all of you.

3. Fera

I'm so grateful that I have given any opportunities to view any video reviews and testimonials on Ashra spells through media section. I only watched 3 or 4 videos, and
    the people looked so satisfied with her works. The video that I remember the most is from a girl whose spell worked so fast for her situation. If I'm not mistaken, she
    requested Freedom Fire from Ashra, and it worked within 2 hours which breaks the record, lol. I will take my time to check out other videos to know what is happening
    with all members after they work with Ashra.

4. Shan18

Shan18 Member

Hey guys, I don't have access to the media section of the forum because I did not upgrade my account. I'm wondering if I can still earn karma points just by sending the video to Ashra via email?

5. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I am glad to see since the forum has grown so much that others are now starting to do their own videos.

It is a great confidence booster and it is a good way to rack those points up if you are needing a spell cast urgently.

I would like to advise the forum members that if they decide on creating a video that you make sure you have great lighting and that your camera isn't on any awkward or wonky angles.

The better the quality of the video the more points you will receive.

Well done to those who have posted a video! I love them all :)

6. Patience

Patience Member

It sounds like I need to earn some karma points as these videos sound very positive and worth watching.

7. Juliejoy88

Juliejoy88 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Regarding the reviews on videos I had a question? Do we get points for commenting on the videos. Do we get points for liking them as well. I was wondering if we view the videos of others on the forum and post a valuable comment or review about it will be get any points for it. If anyone know the answer please do reply me.

8. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Patience, yes the videos are definitely worth watching! So as soon as you have the points to upgrade you should so you can watch the videos. They are a great way to help keep us positive besides just reading the comments on the forum.

I am thinking about making another video soon but I'm not sure what I'd talk about. Maybe it would just be a motivational video to help keep everyone positive.

9. Gabbie

I would like to leave a video review/testimonie regarding Ashra's latest video.

Ashra's official movie trailer is the most amazing thing I have seen as far as media goes!

She has added tons of detail and her hard work certainly payed off!

The vibes I got from watching this video and the magical feelings I had run through me were incredible!

If you have not yet watched the video, I suggest you head over to the media section and check it out!

10. Allyson_xox

Allyson_xox Well-Known Member

I think it is so nice to watch those videos reviewing Ashra's spells and leaving testimonials on their experiences with Ashra as well. I really enjoy watching them because I feel like there is more one on one contact with us and I feel like it is a lot easier to believe in a way that you guys are real people that actually went through this experience and were able to get through it with help. I hope you guys continue to do send in videos and further bring together our family and share your experiences with us.

11. niil

niil Active Member

These video reviews and testimonies are really amazing! When ever I watch this video review, I feel so positive and motivated and I get excited when I see the couples are getting reunited with the help of Ashra's spell. This is so nice that we get back our loved ones in our life.

12. Emery

Emery Member

The video reviews seem pretty accurate and the person in the video actually looks like her. I have no doubt about the spells what so ever. I really can't wait to purchase this love spell to easily earn my crushes heart.

13. Fera

Hey Patience. I strongly recommend you to upgrade your account as soon as possible. What Kate said to you is right, actually, the first thing that makes us more interested to watch testimonial videos is that we are able to see how amazing Ashra's works are. Many clients have decided to submit their review videos as a way of spreading out Ashra's name and also motivational words directly. If you have points, do not hesitate to use this opportunity to access media section and become one of people who feels excited about this stuff. Have a good luck for you!

14. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I was thinking about uploading a video on here, but I get very shy on cameras etc!
    I absolutely love Ashras new video though it was amazing and makes me go all tingly and it brings chills down my spine:)

I am always watching her videos now, I am so glad I upgraded my account! There's so many people that have uploaded videos on there so I may do one soon too!

15. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

When I created Ashra.net, my goal was to create a place where people can share their experiences and talk about topics related to spell casting, magic, spells and spell casters. This forum has exceeded my expectations and has turned into a popular hub everyone enjoys. I'm happy that I was able to reunite so many couples together in time for the holidays. However, I'm not stopping there. Many couples still need my help and I will be working full-time over the holidays to bring relationships back together. I would also like to thank everyone who created a video review to share their experiences with everyone else on the forum. Please take a moment to LIKE their videos on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnScWmcT8eeTXZNtzDa5Vw

I have posted another video testimonial below.

orjon, Kate, IHEARTEMILY and 2 others like this.
  16. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Ashra, you have definitely created the place you intended to make! I have no idea where I'd be without this forum. You are such a kind and genuine person for doing so much for all of us. I love seeing so many positive reviews on here about you. I am glad that lots of your clients have gotten their lovers back in time for the holidays!
    By the way, love the fact that you are posting so many videos lately! :) it's keeping us positive!

17. Liza Hites

Liza Hites Well-Known Member

Ashra your site, your forums are beyond wonderful. I'm so glad you've opened yourself and your heart up to help all of us. Sometimes this forum is where I go when I get on my phone. To see whats new, what everyone is talking about . Its kind of like a sanctuary for some of us to go where other can relate to each other.

Thank you.

18. LeanneS

LeanneS Well-Known Member

I have made so many new friends on here and really don't know what i would do without Ashra and this forum. I really believe my spells will work and it's great we can talk about them on here.

Ashra, you are so kind giving up your time over the holidays to help people get back together. I really appreciate everything you do and I hope I will be able to post some amazing news on here soon and be one of the people that can confirm your spells really work.

19. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

I made a few videos yesterday and I really hope they are good enough to be posted on the forum. I am really working hard for this spell so hopefully the videos will be posted soon. I really do want Andrew back before Christmas.

20. ZION_CUTE

ZION_CUTE Member

Katie,
    Thank you for making these video. You don't know how big my hopes to get my boyfriend back to me.

Actually I'm crying and freak out an hour ago, but when I saw your video it made my smile come back to my face.

I know negative energy holds back our request for Ashra. Its important to maintain positive vibes.

21. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

For all the videos you have been uploaded in this forum gives us more positive out look in life. I haven't seen anything like this from other spell caster. We are glad and thankful that you created this way for us to make people happy and bring back love ones. Your site is so amazing Ashra! No one can ever do like the way you do. I could imagine if there were no Ashra in this world, I don't know what would we people who needs help be like. Thank you for creating this site for everyone!:):inlove:

22. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

I'm going to try to make a video tomorrow. I wanted to tonight, but I got really sad suddenly. Ashra said if I did I would have a chance of getting a spell casted and my lover back by the holidays. I'm not sure if there's special energy going on, or if it's because I've had my spell for a year. But I'm going to try to make tomorrow. I would love have my man back by Christmas, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

23. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Member

Hi Ashra. I'm not sure if you celebrate Thanksgiving down under but I just wanted to say I'm thankful I have you in my life just the same. Although I'm still waiting for my spells to fully manifest, I have faith that it will. Waiting is just so hard sometimes. Thank you for posting the videos since I don't have enough points to watch otherwise. I understand how super busy you are, I hope to get a full status update soon. Take care always.

24. Gabbie

Ashra, I love how so many forum members are creating videos!

This gives people a chance to see that real people use your services.

No other spell caster can say they receive the same reviews or videos that you do.

Your videos are heartwarming and I love watching them!

It is very true what this member said in her video.

The forum is a great place to be when it is spread with positive vibes. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am so excited to make a success video from your amazing work!

25. Ashra

I started working with this client about two days ago and she just sent me a video review about the signs and success she is already seeing with her spell.

orjon, tabbylou2981, RubyXRed and 4 others like this.
  26. Connie

Connie Active Member

I just saw this on youtube! Amazing and fast result for this nice lady! I wish her a continuation of success with her spells! Great Job!

27. Fera

This video review is really uplifting me up Ashra. Thank you for posting here. Wow, just two days? It's way too fast to see signs and get success with her spells. Oh my God, this luck is I'm looking for, unfortunately, I should wait a little bit longer to feel the same hapinness like she has. I saw some latest videos Ashra posted on youtube, but this one is what I have my eyes on since the girl is so lucky to get what she wants quickly. I hope you will upload more videos for us. The more video, the more motivated we are to fight for, hehe.

28. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

Wow that was so amazing sign. May I know what spell did she purchased? Your so incredible Ashra so amazing I love watching the video and reading reviews over and over again.

29. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

Hey guys i hope you are doing great.

I am so amazed of this video it really gives me so much believe. Ashra you are so amazing and unique.
    I can't wait to see even more videos like this it is trully bless. Ashra is my angel and I can't wait the day that my lover contact me. Oh what a joy :)

I would like to post video like this soon. Send massive hug to all of you :)

30. RubyXRed

Wow this is amazing! Results in days that is unbelievable. It gives me so much more hope and excitement for when I get my results =)

Sending positive vibes everyone's way x

31. Liza Hites

What a great video and what lightning fast results she got. I to would be just awe struck. I cried watching it because it was so touching and moving to see and feel her joy. I hope more and more people see this video. I hope others will share there too. I kind of wish though, more people would intrudce themslves, its nice putting faces with names. well done.

32. ZION_CUTE

ZION_CUTE Member

Really wow, congrats on your movements and we support on full success to your love life. I'm somewhat envy your movements in happy way. You give positive hope to all of us and Ashra work for job well done to help us.:):thumbsup:

33. Ashra

Wow, you guys are sure keeping me busy. Here is another video review and testimonial from a client.

rita13 likes this.
  34. Liza Hites

Another great video, very good information, great inspiration to all.

I'm hoping soon i can keep Ashra more busy so i can create a great success video too.

Great job. I hope there are more to come soon.

35. RubyXRed

I love seeing all of these videos, There so encouraging and keep my mindset positive!
    I want to make one soon, I have a lot to say about Ashra and my experience with her.
    I hope more videos will be posted soon, I love watching them, they are so uplifting and I could watch them all day!

36. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Once I have my results I will definitely do a video review. I am so nervous about doing this at the moment due to things that happens previously, but once I talk to Ashra about my video I will definitely share my full story start to finish with everyone on the forum. Hopefully I will be able to give other people hope as my situation is so complicated and has had so many set back due to my ex husband and his ex wife. The video testimonies are a great way to give hope and also soread the word of how amazing Ashra is.

37. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

The videos and testimonials just cracks me up. I mean after seeing the videos one can't deny the the truth that they sure feel so relief that things will get better. I have seen some videos, not all, but the ones I saw were definitely good and I enjoyed watching them. I just hope that you guys continue to make such videos to let everyone know what a great person Ashra is. I'll make one, but maybe after getting full results so that I can make it all worth it.

38. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

By watching all of these videos, it makes me feel hopeful, positive and confident. Ashra had helps so many couples reunite and I do feel happy for them. These videos proves that Ashra spells have worked and are successful. I can't wait to have my spell to be cast because I know that Ashra can help me and I trust her and I know that I can count on her. I love you Ashra.

39. Liza Hites

Her videos are so inspiring to everyone that watches. They are very good for educating people also. To what to watch out for. People can hear and see actual see people who have got real results and real solutions. Ashra is a very compassionate person who is not going to just take your money and vanish. I would encourage more people to watch her videos and see why she is referred to as one of the best spells casters. She is real and it shows through every person who has made a video review.

40. RubyXRed

I love watching all the videos on here, it gives me so much more hope and confidence that I am gonna be happy soon!
    Ashra truly is the best and she deeply cares for each and every one of us. She is one of the best spell casters ever likely to be around! I am so glad and honored to be working with Ashra x