1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Which spell should I go with?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Lority, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I would suggest asking Ashra which spells she believes will achieve the best results. She is very kind and puts a lot of effort into each task she is given. Nothing is too much of a challenge for her. She is awesome!

2. Stella kims

Stella kims Well-Known Member

Lority,
    I read somewhere that you got your husband back with a few spells.I am so happy for you.I hope you went with Ashra's recommendation of freedom fire break up spell.This is the same spell I am going with to break up my ex with his current girlfriend.I dont know how long they have been dating but she has to go before they get all serious and I loose my chance of having him back with me.I hope your husband reached out to you after this spell was cast for you.I also hope your marriage is going on great and stronger especially because our spells are active forever.I am Hoping I will also have results with this spell and all the others I have active on him.

3. XBriX

XBriX Well-Known Member

hello everyone!
    If you are confused on which spell you should get you should always email Ashra Koehn and ask her for a suggestion. Her suggestion may be different for everyone, depending on your situation she may recommend a spell or a seal. You never know unless you ask her. Anyway i hope i helped you in some way, i hope you all have a wonderful day. Sending lots of love luck and joy. God bless.

4. Truelove

Truelove Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi all, the best thing to do before purchasing a spell is to have a look threw the resources section. Read all of ashra's spell casts and go with your intuition. Everybodys situation is different and all of ashra's spells will work differently for everybody. I couldn't decide what spell i wanted to go for, i had two in mind and didn't have a clue what one to pick. I eventually decided to go for "passion panacea" this was the original spell cast ashra had offered me. As much as i really wanted to go with "celestrial mantle" i decided i should go with ashra's offer. I am glad i did as ashra knows exactly what she is doing and i know my spell cast will just be perfect for my situation. If you are totally in doubt, have a chat with ashra and i recommend you take ashra's offer on the spell cast. Ashra is rhe expert and you could try your other spell casts you have in mind after ashra has cast the perfect spell for you. I hope this advice of mine has been helpful. Thankyou for reading. Take care.

5. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! It is easy to decide what spells to go with! Well, the main question is, what do you want in life? Like are you trying to get your lover back or what? If you are trying to get your lover back, then I believe the Passion Panacea is the best spell for you! Just email and tell every detail about your situation and Ashra will tell you what spell is best for you! For my situation, Ashra recommend me the Passion Panacea Spell because I am trying to get my lover back! :inlove::inlove:

6. Pratima Chaudhary

Pratima Chaudhary Member Member Plus Account

Hii there everyone
    The spell which you want to choose totally depends upon your situation. You can find it out by simply messaging /emailing Ashra about your situation and she will guide you according.
    She is an experienced spell caster and genuinely care for her customers.But be open regarding your situation and try not to hide anything from her. She will guide you and will tell you the exact spell which suit your situation. Just message her or have a chat with her. I am sure you will be satisfied and will more positive.She knows what is she doing as she is an experienced spell caster so have faith on her.You will feel the change in yourself and in your current situation.
    Just have faith on Ashra and be patient.
    Stay blessed

7. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I would suggest everyone to ask Ashra's advice about the spell they want to cast first. She is the expert and knows exactly what will work best for you. Usually, she suggest going with Passion Panacea which is a universal spell and can be customised for every possible situation. Passion Panacea is a good foundation for your spell collection and also really powerful. It has given me many signs and I could feel its power from them moment she casted it.
    I wish everyone a beautiful journey to spell casting and always consult Ashra about everything that bothers you.
    Take care everyone and lots of love from me.