1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Which spells should I use?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Noriaydra, Apr 26, 2015.

1. There are so many kind of spells that may work for you. It depends on the story and situation you will tell to Ms Ashra. On her site the following description and abilities of her spells were provided. But if your in hesitant of what's the best spell to be casted is directly talk to Ms Ashra through her official site where you can send ticket and write you very detailed stories. Mine take about 3 days before receiving a response from Ms Ashra. And with that, she already fully know your situation and recommendation of spell is provided. So don't hesitate to contact Ms Ashra because your story will be keep in private and handful.

2. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello, people how is everyone from all over the world! Today is a new day, hope you are all feeling better! There are so many spells that Ashra offers! It is hard to choose which spell I want to purchase! I am thinking of getting the Freedom Fire Spell, and after this spell, I am debating on getting the Celestrial Mantle or The Golden Kiss Spell! Or I might try to earn enough to get them both! :inlove::inlove:

3. Chelsey Kortz

Chelsey Kortz Active Member

Hey guys, hope your doing great I have a question about which spells to use to bring back my stubborn boyfriend back I have the spell Passion Panacea already but looking for a second one to make it stronger on him I am between Love Embers or the Celestial Mantle they both got great reviews and both seem to be very powerful if any one you guys had either those spells let me know what your thoughts of them. I know I should ask Ashra but I don’t want to ask her yet because I don’t have all my points for the spells which I am trying to earn very fast here.

4. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I would highly recommend the Passion Panacea love spell. Many people use this spell to return their ex lover or fix their relationship. You can use this spell to either fix commitment issues and get rid of other obstacles in your relationship or you can use it to work on bringing your lover back to you. This spell can do it all in my opinion.

I would also recommend sealing your spell for added protection and if you can, going for a higher potency. The more energy the better!

5. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

Ashra tends to recommend passion panacea as it seems to work on all different levels, and followed up with a second spell. Follow your intuition and ask for her recommendation

6. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Active Member Member Plus Account

There are many different spells for different situations! From what I can see is that there are mainly spells for getting your lover back! Ashra offers spells if you are having troubles with money there many spells she offers to help with financial problems! For any spells you are getting, I would recommend you to seal your spells as it will protect all the good energy as you will get faster results! I wish you all the best with your spells! :inlove::inlove:

7. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Good Afternoon. For me, everytime I am choosing a new spell to be cast towards my lover, I do used my gut instincts. Reading the spells description can also help because each spell has a specific part that they work into. Sometimes, I do email Ashra and asked for a spell recommendation. But, sometimes I go with what I know I need to cover an angle on my situation. Right now, I am going with the Soulbound Destiny spell. Good luck to all of us and take care everyone. Sending love and positive vibes to all!!!