1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

www.chiefshealingtees.com reviews on Ariana from Chiefs Healing Tees

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by deadlydesire18, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Wow, I was checking out some of the comments about this spell caster, Ariana from Chiefs Healing Tees! I am so glad that I haven't come across to this spell caster because @Ashra and of course, including everyone on the forum helped so much so far in my journey on the forum! I feel like @Ashra is the only real spell caster out there in the world! From my experience, everyone who are spell casters, they were here only for our money! They don't care about how we feel, they just want our money! :inlove::inlove:

2. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey guys!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having a nice day. Ariana looks like a total scam to me, it's sad that the website used to be about horses and it was really nice and the fact that it was taken down and used as a website for spell casting, but whoever was doing it, doesn't look very smart enough to me as they didn't really change the link of their website. She looks so fake, I even doubt if she even casts any spell for someone as she responds back to the emails back so fast with a very long message, it has to be copy-pasted to everyone. And, if you couldn't even explain your situation then that's kinda creepy too. Anyways, I hope you all find Ashra instead of getting scammed by others.