• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Kandice

Popular Member
Xara is definitely a fake. Her site is nothing more than a ticking clock. She basically is just using people for more clicks, and staying on the site which generates more money. I had no idea people were actually paying money for her spells. My condolences, that must be terrible. Ashra is way better, her spells are affordable and she actually answers your emails. Also the reviews on Xara's site are obviously photoshopped and not actually real, and I heard she deletes any negative comments. If you want a spell cast, Ashra is your affordable best bet.

NewbornWolf

No. Xara is definitely a scam. I've tried multiple spells, and alas, no results. It is really horrible because I was (and still am) in a very big situation where I need love( lonely). Currently waiting on Ashra to respond so hoping for the best! Positive vibes to everyone!

Fera

Popular Member
Hello Coco Jones! How are you doing? Yeah I was always wondering whether Xara was a real spellcaster or not. She indeed put some photos up on her page, but when I tried to see them carefully, they ain't same persons. I finally got some information that she stole the pictures on internet. Also I found it strange when she told us that she didn't have any personal information. The craziest thing is that she claimed that her spells worked within days only. That is completely a deceit you know. I am glad that we all have joined the forum. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

Antonia Chapman

Popular Member
I went on that site myself. Again before I met or should I say found Ashra. Site would say my spell would be casted by a certain time. Like a 2-4 hour time frame. I never found where the spell had a price. I was contacted by email but that was after i found this site and I just never responded. So I'm happy I found ASHRA and t his site. This is more helpful and supportive then other sites I've found.

Mz Ochyx

Popular Member
Xara beatrice fake ass spell caster, this the fakest of them all, I don't know why her website is still up. Xara of change your life spells dot com is a scam artist. A thief of time and a wicked soul. She deserved to be punished by the universe for deceiving people with her fake site, and wasting people's precious time. She keeps deceiving people tthatt she will cast a free spell for them, mean while she does not cast any spell at all, and all her reviews are a fake too. She will surly get her reward soon.

Pleshette32

Popular Member
Hello Andria!
I have tried Xara and I believe she don't cast any spells either. I haven't seen any results when used her in the past.

FreyaMysticFire

Popular Member
I found the changeyourlifespells website this summer and thought to give it a try, I was desperate and it sounded promising. Since I have tried it many, many times with little to no results. It's beyond disappointing. I think all these false promises and people giving hope to the hopeless are really shameful. I haven't noticed backfire but little to no results , nothing really. Promising fast results too, two to three days come on, it's just all quite ridiculous.

Ghazali

Popular Member
I also tried Xara's free spell but I found no result. Everyone trapped when they see free spells. Really it's very difficult to get a real spell caster. We all are lucky that we found Ashra, the real spell caster.

Thaylove88

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. I have gone back and forth between Xara's site for a few years now. I have requested multiple spells from her and I can't really decide if any actually did come into fruition or if it was just luck. I'm sort of against the fence because some things did happen that I thought hey, this might be real. But I never attempted to contact her or ever paid money. I am excited to finally get enough KP points and or the money to finally have Ashra cast my spell for me because nothing that I have read on these forums has been one negative thing so I know she is the real deal. I don't know if this really helped but at least this was my experience with Xara's spells

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank you for making this thread. This thread actually brought me to Ashra because I was looking up reviews for Xara because I grew suspicious when things weren't changing like I had wanted them to. I'm so glad I was tricked because now I get to work with Ashra and I have seen results from her spells. It's such a great feeling to know that I have made a good decision and I have been led to a good place that I know that can help me. As for Xara, I no longer go on her website. I haven't been the day since I casted a spell. I don't plan on going back. Take this as a lesson everyone.

Ugh I really dislike Xara. I don't appreciate her giving us all false hope about her spells. Saying that they will work then need recasts after 2 days. No spells that actually work would ever need to be recasted. Not after 2 days anywy. How untruthful that is. She doesn't even post real pictures of herself. She steals them online. Her spells actuallt do cost money. If you try to contact her through social media, she will ask for money right away and not even care about what you have to say. It's around $300 and I doubt that they would work.

Liyda

hey guys...it's a shame that this woman scammed you for your money and wasted your precious time when you could have found Ashra sooner...I know we all have to go through hard times to get to the good rewards in the end...I only came across a handful of spells casters but hadn't dealt with Xara...sooner or later she will be caught out there by the right person which will leave her no choice to take down her website..rest to assure your getting the best spells working with Ashra

Donnesha Isler

Popular Member
I used Xara and got no results but I just kept going back over and over again same thing no results. It's like I didn't learn my lesson. Over and over again I went to that website and I got a spell casted. I should have known she was a fake because you couldn't even interact with her or the people who left comments. But I just kept going back. I have since then realized she's a faker and there's no need to waste my time with her so I washed my hands with her and committed to only working with Ashra.

Ghazali

Popular Member
Hello everyone! I also tried Xara's free spells but I found no result. None of her spell work. Everyone get trapped when they see free spells. They start wasting their time with Xara's spell and after some time they came to know that Xara is not genuine. It's ok that they don't have to pay for the spells but they waste their precious time with Xara. I also wasted my time with Xara but I found no result. I am really lucky that I found Ashra, a real Spell Caster.

Nicholas Cooper

you probably should believe that she is fake, i tried to use Xara before, and being foolish, thought that it would've been that easy, soon enough, no results showed and i was sure that she wasn't real. especially since her site is riddled with ads from left to right, which is a major red flag in my opinion. i also noticed that part of the reason why i fell for her tricks are for the reviews that she had, and i tried to see what could happen if i commented, and it never showed up, and even if i check now, nothing would've changed, which means that her reviews are fake and probably automated as well. just know that it'll be really difficult to find a spell caster that does their services free, so in general, there's not a lot of options in that sense, but who knows! go continue searching for spell casters, but Xara isn't a reliable caster for spells.

Rosita Fernando

Popular Member
Hello Everyone..Even I went thorough this person called Xara. Her whole profile is a scam I casted two spells,one is reconciling spell and the other is love spell. It just ask your lovers name and yours and the date of birth and then says your spell will be casted this time this and after the time it says your spell has been casted. I had so many negative thoughts on her how can you cast spell like that soo quickly ? She is a Scammer. We can't even contact her..the Best choice is Ashra.

MaryMary

Hey
Xara Beatrice Matssagou is a scam. A big one. First, her spells are so brief and vague. Only names. This names and nothing else. There many people with the same names so how sure will it go the the directed persons.

Secondly, her website has so many popping advertisments. They are just too many.
I tried putting a comment on testimonys but it did not go through.
Thirdly you get the same response for everything. Its like her website has an autocorrect response regardless of the spell.

We experimented by changing times in the phone and if said spell casted after 5 minutes.

My opinion it is a waste of time. However much it is free its not worth it.

Lucy Bowden

Popular Member
i was a victim of Xara spells.com, I tried many many times and did not see any results, where with ashra you can trust her and she will cast the spell that she recommends. Xara is a fake and her spells do not work. I was trying for about 2 years but I did not see anything or any results that helped my situation. I just noticed that they may of back fired. I dont know why xara beatrice matsagou even made her website when she is not a true spell caster. Even on the forum you can see her being nasty to Ashra, and ashra knows that she is a fake person. She does NOT help people, she just gives false hope. She mislead me and other people. I blocked that website and will never be going back. I can trust ashra with all my heart that she is real and can actually help people as i have said before. Many blessings to everybody~ I believe she can help everyone on the forum and can help people feel more positive. Xara is a fake.

YoanaGeorgieva

Popular Member
When I first started reading about spell casting, Xara was the first spell caster that I found on the internet. She provides free love spells, you just have to type yours and your lover’s name and after a few hours you get a message that your spell was casted. And that’s it, you don’t have any real connection with Xara, you cannot email her. Her website gives some red flags as well, everything is just so motorized. You don’t feel like you’re interacting with somebody, it’s just like talking to a robot. I couldn’t find any feedback about her spells as well. She doesn't seem legit.

Love10

Popular Member
I had a spell cast with Xara. She is not real, she writes fake reviews on her page and tells you her spell's are " Free " but at the end of the day they are not real. Her site does seem legit tho the fact that she doesn't accept money and in her words " Never asks you for money "! I fell for this trick before so take it from me don't waste your time. Even though it may say this spell has been cast there was never anything cast. I would honestly stick with ashra. She is way more legit then most spell casters. And has no negative reviews! :thumbsup: positive vibes all around. The best of luck with you all and don't forget to stay positive. Much love, Ari :inlove:

Kelly Hammond

Popular Member
Hi ruby, I have also wasted so much time on xara, she is so fake her spells don't work. Im so glade I decided to search for other spell casters and a friend of mine told me about Ashra. I was so happy when I read Ashra's reviews she's the only spell caster I will trust from now on. Xara is a lier her spells don't work at all please don't waste time on her or her spells because you will be waiting forever and nothing will happen. Ashra koehn is the real deal and her spells actually work and last forever.

Amisa

Popular Member
Hello everyone. I have visited Xara's website in the past so many times and I was a fool to have believed her. First she says that she will cast always free spells for us. Second three are so many advertisements on her page. I literally don't understand why they should ever be there. Now I came to know how she makes money off them. Friends don't fall into her trap. Myself particularly found Ashra because of her. She is a total fake person with a model posing as her. She has never cast a single spell. How can a person cast spell with just our name and no other information. She says she can cast spell within two hours which is impossible and the reviews off her site are all made up ones. If you give a bad review then she will automatically remove it. Her spells won't backfire because she doesn't even know spell casting.

Lavy

Here by I am not to hurt or prove any disbelieve, but xara is nothing but computing attractive page on web which can be used for time pass or just for name sake helping free spell area. Where no cast is being actually done other than popularity of xara's name. She never even tried to reply or being in contact with anybody.

Her website has nothing to do with real feelings and their sincere emotions.
All thanks to Ashra for being with us and concerning us as a part of her life ..

Love10

Popular Member
Xara Matsagou is not to be trusted. Her site changeyourlifespells.com does not seem legit. I have wasted so much time believing her lies. She claims all you have to do is sit back and relax. She never updates you and if you ask her to email you in special request's you never get one. She also never asks for details on your situation so she would have no idea which spell to cast. Guys don't trust her I'm sticking to ashra because I trust her the most and know her pretty well. I wish the best of luck to you all!

Rosita Fernando

Popular Member
I was a fool to believe Xara. I too have wasted my time on that blog. I was searching some free spell casters and her blog came out. I thought that she is really casting spells but no she's a scammer. There you get a message saying it will casted before 12 noon I used to think to myself that is she having only my spell, if she's casting spells for free then that's not possible for her to cast mine before 12 on that same day. Then only my stupid brain came to sence that she's a scammer. I even got a message saying it has been casted but nothing happened. I'm glad that I found Ashra to bring back my life. Thanks to Ashra I'm feeling so relaxed... Ashra is the real Deal.

Mayeli

I’ve given Xara’s website many chances throughout the years and I got no results.
I was desperate and I had no money, so I decided to give her spells a try. I waited for days sometimes even weeks and nothing happened. I kept thinking I wasn’t following her instructions right or I wasn’t putting enough details of my situation but then I realized that she was just a scam artist. I tried for years doing countless of her spells but I never got results. Finally one day I decided to stop using her website and found Ashra. Ashra hasn’t casted a spell for me but I already know she is a genuine person who wants to help people be happy.

Nintendofan3

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Xara was the very first “spell caster” I came across online. I tried a break up spell and love spell to try to fix my problem back in 2014. Later on I began to realize that the spells were never going to work and I was really disappointed. I still can’t believe I fell for it.

19Payne95

Popular Member
Xara Beatrice Matsagou is not who she says she is! I had been with her since 2014 and I left her in the beginning of 2017 or the end of 2016, but none of her spells do NOT work! Everyday, someone is posting on her website, but they don’t seem real. I felt like they were real at first, but I realize that now, they’re not real. Xara’s website has a lot of ads and a lot of pop-up ads with psychics and spell casting. I believe a spell caster should have a website without a lot of ads, and they shouldn’t have so many fake reviews and it’s hard to tell if the reviews are real. You can’t even communicate with Xara’s clients. How do we know they’re real??? I believe Xara’s spells all backfired me. :(

Asileenna

I fell for Xara's scam too. I should have known it was a scam with so many advertisements listed on her webpage. So thankful now to found Ashra! Looking forward to my future. :)

Sam_V0110

Popular Member
Hey Guys,

My opinion on Xara is very simple, SHE IS NOT WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS!!!
I had been using Xara's website, changeyourlifespells.com for a good 2 years before I signed up on this forum and talked to Ashra. Me being young at the age of 15, thought that her spells on her website were a miracle, and I fully had faith in her. I am not lying when i say that i have used her website to cast over 200 spells, I was that obsessed!!
Recently, (and what I meant by recently is that I meant a year now), Xara had put up all over her website that she is not a scammer, she doesn't take money for her spells, and so on, and so forth. Apparently, somebody had tried to persuade people into thinking that they were Xara, and that if they had paid money, the would get a spell casted by her. This was a total scam and everyone started acusing Xara on her website.
Back to my story, the spells I had asked for were ironically not changing any part of my life. So then I wrote on her testimonial page saying that I has asked for many spells to be casted and nothing had happened to me. I swear to you when I say that my testimonial had been taken of her website just an hour later. I was so annoyed at the fact that she couldn't take the truth as it was. Then I realised to myself that I had wasted so much of my special time on this not so much of a special woman, if she even is one.
Then came the time that I talked to Ashra, and here i am today.
My word of advice to everyone is to stay away from Xara’s website, please and don't way your time just as I did. :stop:;)

I already encounter Xara's site. How can someone trust the website? By typing your intentions and sending it. It a website! How did she cast our intentions? I know it's different now and we all use online most of the time but can online cast a spell for us? Or how did we know if tis casted already. I tried it also but nothing happens. So i am very thankful i found Ashra, she is genuine and he keeps emailing us whenever we have questions bothering in our mind. And I like the testimonies and successful stories here. That's why I put my trust to Ashra.

Lana Cooper

Popular Member
I have heard about Xara’s spells and I believe she doesn't even cast spells she is only after the money. From what I read online she is trying to compete with Ashra and trying to look better but really she doesn't know what she is actually doing. You can only trust Ashra. The others you find online are all after your money and won't actually offer any help.

dtm10110

Popular Member
Do not believe Xara. That was the last spell caster I tried to use before Ashra. Xara is a complete fake and a waste of time. I thought she would really help me with my situation but it turned out it didn't. She lied, she kept begging me for money and he or she told me, I don't know if Xara is a boy or girl, but they told me something terrible will happen if I don't give her the money to cast the spell. Thats when I blocked Xara. I then found Ashra and she is the best one out of all the other spell casters I tried because I know she is real. Its hard to explain why I trust Ashra, I just do. Something inside me is telling me Ashra is the right spell caster to help me make my girlfriend break up with me.

Nintendofan3

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hello everyone.
Xara Beatrice Matsagou was the very first “spell caster” that I found. I believe that I found her back in 2014 after I found out that my two friends got back together. I saw that she had a break up spell and I decided to try it. I filled everything out and it said that the spell would be cast in a few hours. Since it was late I had to check the next day. I saw that they were still together so I tried her love spell and that didn’t work. I even tried her marriage spell and another one of her spells and none of her spells worked for me or anyone else that cake across her website. Hopefully more people will find out about Ashra and get her help.

Gillian9

Popular Member
I have seen Xara's website before and it actually looked like a game. There are red flags everywhere and full of adds and I have this gut feeling that its just not real. She says that her spells are free and forever will be but I don't think thabshe is real. Its like you are talking to a computer. There are reviews a out her but I don't trust her because just by looking at her site, it really seems like a scam. I think I would only be foolong myself if I go with Xara. Her spells are not real and she is not real too. The only spellcaster who is real and who I trust the most is Ashra Koehn, everyone who had worked with her have gotten results and are very much satisfied with her spellcasting. So don't try any other spellcaster. Only trust Ashra Koehn.

Ranika Khanda

I visited Xara Matsagou's website many times and kept casting her spells but saw absolutely no results. I lost a lot of valuable time trusting that Xara could help me. I trust Ashra because of the years of experience she has with spell casting and the fact that she actually has shown her face - we know who she is and she isn't just some faceless website. Xara is computerized and fake and Ashra is the real.
I'm so glad i found Ashra. I will not trust anyone else but Ashra from now on.

JacklynJC

This thread is actually how I found Ashra, :laugh:. I was looking up Xara reviews because it just seemed off to me. It's total milarky for sure though, her entire site is built around building up hopes so that people see ads. She makes money on each ad viewed, as well as accidentally clicked. It's genius, when you think about it, but also really sad... she's basically preying on basic human aspirations to make money, and Ashra doesn't do that. I definitely feel at home here, and would put my trust in Ashra before anyone else though.

RubyXRed

Enhanced Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I wasted so much time with Xara, I found her website before finding Ashra and I spent months visiting it and using her free spells but of course nothing worked. I finally decided to get in touch with her personally and she charges you for spells but yet on her website it says her spells are free and always will be? She wanted a lot of money for a love spell and I was close to handing over the money. I am so pleased I never went there, she is a huge fake and I know I am definitely in the right place now :)

casper646

From what I know, Xara was real. I believe the site you're referring to only has a likeness of her so that you think your spells are being cast by a real spell-caster. The site is a fake!!!! There's no way you can site there and cast spell after spell, and supposedly it will be cast at a certain time. Besides, I know you all read the same as me, and free or not, that if they claim they can do impossible spells such as changing your genetics (eye / hair color) then it is not real.

It's fun I guess, but seriously, it's all automated; there's no real person behind changeyourlifespells. Reading the source code, it appears that a bunch of tarot card readers, psychics, and spell-casters that are 'almost' free have teamed up making that website, so you'll just see their ads. There's no real spell-casting involved. It just gives you something to click through while seeing their ads. If you were able to look at the root of the files that the html is directed by, you'll see a very basic program that can be easily tricked. Say your spell will be cast at 12:00 then close your browser, change the time on the computer to 12:01 and go to the url given for your spell, and behold, it's been cast. Yea right!

If you think anything has ever worked from that website, it's sheer coincidence. I didn't stop smoking, and because I was bored, I casted it several times.

Nintendofan3

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi everyone. How are you all doing today? :)
Xara was the very first “spell caster” that I came across and tried. I really wish that I had found Ashra first. Xara isn’t a real spell caster and none of her spells ever worked for me and others that got tricked by her. I tried her break up spell, love spell, marriage spell, and money spell and none of those spells worked for me. I really hope that no one else will get tricked by her and find Ashra. Everyone can trust Ashra because she genuinely cares about people and wants to help others with their situations.

MariaAngela

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey everyone! How are you guys? Xara is a waste of time, we can all agree with this. I read that she claims to be a spell caster and to cast spells for free but nothing happens after she ''casts'' the spell and if you send her an email about this she either asks for money or doesn't answer at all. She can be really rude and all she does is to make fun of people, I tried her too and I am very disappointed by her