1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. GB’S

GB’S Member

Xara was the first “spell caster” I ever used... it’s weird how a lot of people on here talk about her charging, when I went on her site I had the spells done for Free. But even then there was always something sketchy about her page. And she did leave a Warning on her page saying that if anyone asks for money that they are a scam and aren’t her because all her spells are Free which is where I would go. I never felt like she was real because she didn’t have anything else about her on her page showing more of herself, unlike Ashra who actually has videos of herself speaking Xara never did. When she casted my spells I thought for some reason they worked but then stopped working and the situation had only worsened.
    Ashra is so busy it’s hard to be patient and wait for her responses to my emails... but I know that my spells are working and I try to stay positive and patient!

2. Claire Louise Carter

Claire Louise Carter Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Xara is one of the biggest ones that does try to promise free spells and your life will be transformed but it is all rubbish and you do pay for some services the things to watch out for is the payment methods too ashra either does credit card or Paypal that way it does cover everyone and looking at ashras reviews they are all from real people that she has helped Xara has her family giving her reviews to try draw people into her bs read and research before going to any spellcaster x

3. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone! I hope you all have a great day today :D
    Xara was the very first “spell caster” that I found when I was looking for real love spells online. I read that she could cast spells for free and I thought that she was a real spell caster. I filled out everything for the breakup spell and it said it would be cast in a couple hours. The next day I saw that it said the spell was cast, but my two friends were still together. I tried her love spell, the break up spell again, the marriage spell, and the money spell and none of those spells ever worked. Later on I found out that Xara wasn’t a real spell caster and I felt so stupid for wasting my time on her website. I’m still glad that I found Ashra again. Ashra is a real spell caster and her spells actually work. I really hope that people will find Ashra first before they get tricked by someone like Xara.

4. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

None of Xara's spells worked for me. She was the first spell caster I encountered as well, which let me down. It is merely a website and does not have any real person running it. I only believe in ashra because she is a real person who is able to reply to us and talk to us about our situations. Xara did not ask me for money but it definitely not useful to use her spells. Ashra's spells are the only things that work :D

5. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I wasted so much time on Xara , I was visiting her website for ages and I was using the love spell she had on the website and I did believe it was gonna work. I got impatient and decided to contact her online and she charges for spells which on her website it says her spells are free and always will be? When I asked for a love spell it was so expensive and I was so close to handing over money for it and I am so pleased I did not now. I am so pleased it has come to light about Xara she is nothing but a fake.

6. Leeland56

Leeland56 Member

Wow I saw her site and she say she never charges for her spell. I have visited her several times . Thank you for letting us know . I am tried of people being fake and not being real about what they do . Glad I found this site.

7. Dereck Thomas

Dereck Thomas Member Member Plus Account

That site is a whole lot of bull. I think it's there just to pull you in and get advertising companies to put their stuff up and hopefully you will click on the advert by mistake or something. Not worth going there its such a fake site and a waste of your time. She is rude and is definitely not free at all. You can trust Ashra put your faith in her she is the real deal.

8. Truelove

Truelove Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Good afternoon everyone, i hope all is well.
    I have been on Xara's page before and I would not trust it.
    Xara promises full guaranteed spells for free, when really you won't get a spell cast.
    When you fully look at xara's web page, it looks rather suspicious.
    When you look at ashra's web page, it doesn't look suspicious.
    The difference is, ashra had actual videos and pictures of herself, where xara doesn't.
    I would like to see who I am actually talking too and who I am trusting with my life.
    I would not trust any other person than ashra. Thankyou all for reading. Take care.

9. Nintendofan3

Hi everyone!
    Like others I was tricked by Xara too. She was the very first “spell caster” that I found and I thought she was real. I tried a few of her spells and none of them worked. I tried the break up spell, love spell, marriage spell, and money spell and they didn’t work for me or anyone else. Sometime later I found out that Xara wasn’t a real spell caster and I felt really stupid for believing her. I’m really glad that I found Ashra again. She is a real spell caster and her spells actually work for everyone. I hope that more people will find out about Ashra and her spells before they get tricked by someone like Xara.

10. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Me too. My story is very familiar. I tried the education spell and money spell but heck no. It says to give it time to work and that you can recast it again if the spell wears off but how can you know the spell has worn off if the we receive literally nothing? No sign at all. The possibilities of them working is 0%. But I stick to it as I was desperate and had no other choices. The real regret I have on that website is that I gave out my full name. I usually gave my fist name only but there were times where I desperately wanted things to happen because I could not endure the emotional pain. But still nothing happened. I would recommend Ashra to anyone that needed help. But I only would recommend this online and not in person as I grow up in conservative environment so anything that is not the "teaching of the proper religion" here is considered satanic and people would judge me for it

11. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Xara beatrice matsagou does not seem to be legit and seems to be a waste of time. I am so sorry that other people have been tricked by this site, but I am glad you are able to find your way to Ashra. It is not your fault that you fell for their tricks, because we can't always research everything to its fullest extend. The good thing is you found Ashra and I hope your situations have improved! :D

12. Nicole Mendoza

Nicole Mendoza Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Her site needs to be taken down..!! Entirely illegal. Not just hers but every FAKE spell-casters who care more for money rather than their clients' needs.

13. Charles Karwowski

Charles Karwowski New Member Guest Account

Hi Andria,
    I feel your pain, I tried using Xara’s spells for about 1 maybe 2 years. For me her love spells not only didn’t work but made it worse. When I tried it about 1 or 2 months ago on someone I was crushing on, she stopped talking to me all together, I was very upset and didn’t know what to do. I’m new to this site and set up an account less that 30 minutes ago. I’m praying that the spell I requested will work out and that I get the one I’ve been dreaming to date for many years.

14. Eddy123

Eddy123 Member Member Plus Account

Yes she is fake. Before I came over to Ashra. I was fooled by Xara Beatrice. She is a total fake. I did not pay her any money but I did waste my time. Thinking that her spells might work. And it is also mentioned in her website that if you don't get any results then just request for the spell again. So I did it. But did not get any result. She is just playing with the emotions of the people. The whole thing is computerised I suppose. Its really sad to see how so many of us have been a victim of Xara.

15. Memoona

Memoona Member

I've been there with Xara. She is so fake, I just wasted my time explaining my problems to her. I should've know that it was all going to be in vain. I was very happy to find her but then the truth hit me. There are only some real spell casters that are there to help and Ashra is one of the best spell casters. I recommend her to people drenched in problems, looking for a way out. :)

16. Camyllyin

Camyllyin New Member Guest Account

I've tried her and no results actually my husband left me so I'm started my process with Ashra and can't wait to get my husband back

17. The Raven

The Raven Active Member Member Plus Account

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Xara is not authentic. Before I found Ashra Koehn, I have used her site to cast spells, and I later found out that no spells were ever cast at all. Her website's scheme is to generate ad revenue through the visitors that click through her site. None of the spells I cast on her site ever worked, and so I started to do my research and found out that her spells would never work for anybody because she is a FAKE.

God is not kind to people who exploit other peoples' needs for their selfish financial gain. I can never respect anyone who would take advantage of a brokenhearted person just to make money, and I will do my best to WARN other people of such fakes.

18. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I'm sorry Xara is just to funny. I went back and checked her website just for the fun of it. It is creepy with the eyes just staring at you all over the place. I put the information and then reloaded the page just out of curiosity and when it reloaded, all of three seconds later, it said my spell was cast. Their is no way on God's good earth can she cast a spell that quick. Even if she is seriously casting a spell.
    Like the Raven says God is not good to those who sabotage others. Whoever xara is will have to work really hard to get any good karma.

19. soria

soria Member

Xara is totally a waste of time, her spell never works at all, she is trying to cheat people making them believe that it actually works. If you really looking for a real spell caster you must try ashra spell, ashra is the perfect person for the work and she is offering it for free. All you have to do is earn a karma points.

Spell like magic you must believe in it order for it to work, you must have a positive attitude towards it, because spells needs a positive energy.

20. Hisgirlonly06

Hisgirlonly06 Member

I used to use her. She did fine the first time then went down hill after that. I'll never use her again. I hope I have better luck with Ashra.

21. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Seeing Xara's name makes me angry, she has bought so many people down with her fake website. One time i contacted her and she told me not to bother her again unless i paid for her services, this immediately raised a red flag for me and i was very happy to of found Ashra who didnt treat me like this.

Her website is nothing but fake, Xara should be bought down, i dont believe she should have a website knowing she is not verified because she isnt a real caster!

22. Niki La Bruja

Niki La Bruja Member

Xara is a fraud. I tried her supposed "spells" and not a single on of the manifested. I was never charged thank goodness, but I was super disappointed that all those "reviews" were lies. She wasted a lot of my time making promises to cast a spell to bring my darling Justin back and never followed through. I'm happy I found Ashra and I'm elated you all found her as well. She's pretty amazing as a person and I am confident when I finally get these last few karma points and cast passion panacea my love will come to me and stay this time. You are all wonderful people and I'm happy that Ashra made all your dreams come true!

23. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

Before I came across Ashra, I have come across Xara as well, I wanted to message her about my situation but before I did, I read on the reviews, which let me tell you weren't really promising. I just read about people who have trusted Xara with their situations, and have had no results with the spells she apparently casted. There are so many scams out there and unfortunately, it can be hard to sometimes be able to tell the difference between a real and fake spell caster, especially in a hard situation when we are desperate, but I only ever recommend Ashra. Ashra has been so wonderful, so genuine and from the reviews, I have read she is the real deal. She doesn't even request money which shows that she does what she does to genuine help people, not to get a profit out of it.

24. Nintendofan3

Hello everyone. How are you all doing today so far? :)
    Xara isn’t a real spell caster and it took me awhile to realize it. She was the first one that I found when I started looking for real spells online back in 2014. I really wish I had found Ashra before finding Xara. Hopefully more people will find out about Ashra and get her help. Unlike Xara and other people that pretend to be spell casters, Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells really work.

25. Nicole Mendoza

I also hate hearing her name. Xara was the first spell caster I relied on and I can't believe I did for years. One time, one spell happened to come true so I kept on coming back but I was unaware that it only happened by coincidence. She made me a fool and also other people too. I just wish that stupid site of hers gets taken down for good. It does no benefit at all except to her. Her fake free spells are not needed. She earns money through the advertisements everytime we visit her site. Good thing I found Ashra. I left Xara for good.

26. Hishappiness

Hishappiness New Member Guest Account

I tried that site a few times and it seemed to be ok but after a while things would just fall apart . I don't like that site.

27. I totally agree that you shouldn’t waste your time on Xara for one she doesn’t really respond to anything it’s like asking a computer generator to help you, you won’t get anywhere at all I’ve been using that website since 2015 and I feel cheated every time I open that site I tried to use it again a couple days ago and that is when I decided no more I need actual realistic help and I was not getting it from her that’s when I found out about Ashra

28. Paraskevi

Paraskevi Member

I think that the only real spell caster is Ashra Koehn because she has a lot of years of experience with love spells and she only uses white magic and this is more safe for us. However she cares about her clients and she wants to help us with all her heart. So do not trust another spell caster if you want that your love spell does not backfire to you.

29. Sandra4586

Sandra4586 Member

I was on Xara's website and that's how I found Ashra. I was searching for the best spellcasters and clicked Xara's website and looked around then when I went to see reviews for Xara I started finding people taljubg about a really good spellcasters called Ashra. I then found this forum and got excited because their ate so many positive reviews and experiences that people have had working with Ashra. So, I decided to contact Ashra and ask for help. I'm excited to get the spell when I can and get my relationship fixed.

30. Jhien

Jhien New Member Guest Account

I think she is real at first but I feel suspicious then I search about her , and I found it was totally scam

31. Memoona

Memoona Member

Hello guys, how are you all? I agree, Xara spells cannot backfire because she does not even cast them, yet shows that she do. She is totally fake, I came across her a long time ago, I was so tired of my problems and everything and I thought there was no other way to get out of this mess, still I had some hope and then I found Xara's website, which turned out to be totally fake. I just wasted my time on telling her about my problems and waiting for her to respond or for the spell to work. Nothing happened, everything was in vain. But then I found Ashra. She is real and a professional spell caster

32. Nicole Mendoza

I don't like Xara Matsagou. I never did. She is just the worst spell caster I had known online. She was also the first spell caster I seek help from. Some of you who met her maybe able to contact her via email, Facebook or any social media accounts but for me, I only used her site lifechangingspells.com. If only I was not stupid enough to fall for her tricks but I wouldn't be able to find Ashra, thanks or no thanks to her. After several attempts with her, one spell seemed to work and it was a friendship spell. My lover kind of fought with his female best friend but a few hours after the spell got cast (sort of), they got back together. It could be that it really did work or that it's just a total coincidence but still, I'm done with her. FOREVER. If only she gets caught and punished for fooling and scamming far too many people.

She also undergoes many other alias. I also didn't know she was trying to de-frame Madame Ashra until the previous months. She doesn't deserve the respect and trust of people. Don't believe on the testimonials on her site. They are all fake. She never even updated her picture, not even once in more than a decade. Tssk. I bet it's not even her real picture. Don't trust this fake spell caster. You will only waste your valuable time. A hundred percent totally free yet a hundred percent definitely fake. I always knew there was something not right about her. Congrats on shattering my childhood dreams many years ago. :rage:

33. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

Xara is someone I came across when I was searching for a spell caster to use. That was before I found Ashra. I was ready to message them about my situation, however after reading the reviews I have decided not to because there weren’t any nice reviews that have been left about them. It was the opposite reviews of what I have read about Ashra and now I am glad that I never wasted my time with Xara because I wouldn’t have gotten anywhere with her anyway. I am glad I found and trusted Ashra because she is the only person you can actually trust and you won’t be disappointed with.

34. Sophierebecca140100

Sophierebecca140100 Active Member Member Plus Account

This person is a total scam artist. Do not buy anything from them as they do not cast spells. Alot of people ask if her spells are real , no, there not real and because they aren't real they don't backfire. Please don't fall victim to these type of cons , I have in the past and it broke me completely. If you need to find a genuine spell caster Ashra is the woman you need.

35. Nintendofan3

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today so far? :)
    Xara Beatrice Matsagou was the very first “spell caster” that I found when I first started looking for real spells and spell casters online. I found her website and I tried her break up spell, money spell, love spell, marriage spell. Each time I tried they never worked. Soon I realized that she wasn’t a real spell caster and I was really disappointed. But I am really glad that I found Ashra again and I gave her a chance. Hopefully no one else will get tricked by Xara and find Ashra first.

36. QueenBee

QueenBee New Member Guest Account

Xara is the biggest faker of them all. I tried her for a year. I never got anywhere with here. She never updates anything, nothing ever changes. I practically begged for results and never recieved any.
    She is a waste of time. She is a user, and do not trust her. I put so much faith in her. I trusted her. I trust only Ashra with my situation.

37. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

There is nothing real about Xara Beatrice Matsagou. She's basically just a computer. Artificial intelligence. She has a list of spells that you can choose from, but they are never casted. And even though it claims that she will cast them, it's timed. I also have red from other people who used this person that if you change the time on your computer, it automatically puts down that the time she will need to cast your spell has elapsed. This right here is enough to let you know that she is completely 100% fake. I tried her before. I felt like I had nothing to lose, but after about a month of using her, I quit. I just couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't getting the answers I needed. Don't ever use Xara.

38. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

While I was looking for free spells, Xara's name also popped up ad then I tried to look at her website and everything seemed not right. There are many ads everywhere and there are testimonials but I did not see any actual video review about her work. I ftamike sheknow was not real andike her website is very computer generated. Asha has many reviews and video testimonials from her clients and Xara had none of those tat I why I did not come.to her because I had a gut feeling that she is not real. If you really want to fix your situation, you can always go to Ashra because she is 100% real.

39. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Siera! I couldn't agree with you more. I changed the time on my computer when I tried Xara spells, and somehow I got a notification that my spells have been cast which initially would take four hours for it. So those people were right that she was only an automated computer, not a real spellcaster. I had fallen in her trap for two months, I decided to stop visiting her website. She's useless. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

40. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Siera! I couldn't agree with you more. I changed the time on my computer when I tried Xara spells, and somehow I got a notification that my spells have been cast which initially would take four hours for it. So those people were right that she was only an automated computer, not a real spellcaster. I had fallen in her trap for two months, I decided to stop visiting her website. She's useless. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.