1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hello Fera and Sierra! I hundred percent agree with you both about Xara Beatrice Matsagou! I have been trying to work with Xara for maybe at least two months, and I was still searching for another spellcaster who was able to help me for free. I stopped after a while because I didn't see any changes in my life. Xara was nothing but got her website controlled by an automated computer. I believe days later I found a review video about Xara and this person said that she tried to reach out to her on facebook and Xara said to her that she needs to pay her before she can actually get help from Xara.

2. JanRig

JanRig Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone. I agree to you Andria. I also believe that Xara Matsagou is scam she is not a real spell caster. I also try her free spell several times but nothing has changed it said that if no result after two days cast the same spell again and that's what I do. And I also read some review about her that makes me more believed that she is a scam. I waste my time believing with her that she's casting my spell for free but the truth is she's not casting the spell that's why no result coming.

That's why I'm happy that I see ashra because ashra is the one and only real spell caster. And only for reading the reviews about her all is positive reviews. And I'm thankful that I'm here :)

3. Gianna

Gianna Member

Don't trust Xara. The spells are not true and are not truly casted. I trusted her before and the spells never worked.

4. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

It seems as though I'm not alone when it comes to Xara. I too had fallen for her supposed free spells service against my better judgment. Luckily I had stumbled across Ashra the same day, and dropped Xara like a hot potato.

5. Alysse

Alysse Member

This woman(if shes even real or not is really digging herself a f*****g grave! She really needs to stop what shes doing. The false accusations shes making about ashra to the threats she makes. Its totally unnecessary. She is nothing but a jealous sore loser(i tried not to cuss for once) she absolutely can't stand the fact that ashra is more successful than her! She absolutely f****n hates it! You see how she will make ashra forum accounts and she will make the threats she makes! Its sad. When you first visit her site you will see that it looks very convincing. All free spells well that is very true because they dont do s**t! At least emailing her is easy thats beacuse they are automated emails and some incorrect writing as well. I have never even tried to email her again because i know what i would get. I tried it mainly beacuse i was desperate. Then i started becoming suspicious. First the picture on her website. Mainly the head and face. Thats stock but the dress who the hell knows. For anyone who had experienced xara robot girl i am very blessed you found ashra LOL! Man ashra really doesn't have any competition they're all a bunch of idiots. Especially xara robot.

6. JanRig

JanRig Member Member Plus Account

Hello @Gianna yes you are definitely right about her. I trust her once before every 2days I go to her page and try her spell I thought she's really casting it but even if how many times I go there the spell is not working nothing has changed on my situation. Then I search reviews about her as I read all the reviews I realized that Xara is not true she's not a spell caster. So don't try to waste your time and never try xara spell

7. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Well Xara beatrice matsagou is definitely a scammer, I am crazy that I believed on her website, I had waited for the result but I realized that I was just wasting my time on trusting and believing that her website is real and I will gonna get my result.

To those who have been a victim of Xara's website I feel so sorry for all of you, but always keep in mind that her website is just a joke and it will just makes you feel crazy and desperate. You will just gonna wait for nothing and it will makes you feel bad.

Never ever trust Xara's website her spells and services are obviously impossible and if you can think it's all just making you play for no reason.

8. Kristal17

Kristal17 Member

The changeyourlifespells by Xara are fake, she is a scam. I have wasted months after months thinking that my spells were casts and I was hoping for the best. Coming to find out that it wasn't even real and nothing happened I was so furious. I was looking for help but instead I was wasting my time. But every disappointment is a blessing and I found Ashra

9. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ever since I have found Ashra I don't trust any other spell caster. Just before I found Ashra I had tried xara's change my life spells and for a second I believe that her spells could work as I was in so desperate need of someone's help. But nothing happened and I thought its like a prank and the Lady behind all that was just playing with people's emotions. Thank god I found Ashra and now I have regained my confidence about getting my love back. I know her spells have solved even complicated problems in a relationship and my situation should also be perfectly fine soon.

10. Onyx Star

Onyx Star New Member Guest Account

I really don't know what the point is of her site. You go there and enter information and it says your spell will be cast but you never get any kind of confirmation that anything was done. Then there are cheesy fake testimonials on there.

Anyway I'm still waiting on a response from ashra. It's been 2 weeks

11. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. I DO want to say to NEVER trust Xara, that lady is not real. She's an absolute fake and wants to hurt our feelings and still money from us. I am sure that she must be having some other websites too running with her group or something cause I used to see many ads and get spammed by her and her ads from her about others and I FEEL like they are all in this together. It's so disgusting about what she is doing over the internet, I really don't like it and hope no one falls in her trap again.

12. Mirica Choi

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine! Thinking about it now, I was so stupid for trying to trust Xara Beatrice Matsagou! I tried her website so many times, but I didn't see any signs or movements for days! I still kept looking for some spellcasters of course! After for months later, I moved on from my problem and now I got my heart broken again! After I got heartbroken, I finally found Ashra after days later!

13. jamilia carr

jamilia carr Member

I when on Xara's page and I thought it was real at first. But when times goes on I realized the page was fake how the fake spell caster going to say she can get your lover back in 3 days how that even impossible to do that

14. Wez Lee

Wez Lee Member

I have a lot of issues with that spell caster

Very happy to have found ashra

@Alysse

15. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I feel so sad about myself that fell a victim of this woman....If she's really an actual person.:cautious: I remember being desperate and ordering a spell from her which I remember was active after some hours....After that nothing happened. It really is frustrating to be let down. Fortunately,some weeks later, I came across a forum and I was introduced to Ashra! and here I am, almost a year later, still working with her and seeing my signs and movements everyday in front of my eyes...
    Please, don't waste your time on anyone else! You are really safe here.:inlove::laugh:

16. EllieDL

EllieDL Member

Hi everyone! I also tried this spellcaster. Multiple times for well over a year, and nothing. No signs and no trust. I just knew it wasn’t legit, everything was all on a computer nothing was personal. I’m new to the forum and I’m getting ready for my spell from Ashra and I’m glad everyone else has had the same experiences as me!

17. Maria novie

Maria novie Member

Xara Matsagou is a real scammer. She'll steal your information. Everything written on her website was scripted. She make you believe she's the real one. But she's not. I'm glad I found Ashra's legit forum. ^_^

18. Priya CP

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all doing good and having an amazing day. Never ever trust Xara Beatrice Matsagou, she's so fake and what's to make other people fall into her trap for sure. She really doesn't do any spells for us, or anything free, it's just there to fool us. Many of us were tricked by her, it's so obvious that there must be many more people out there who is trying to get her help, but hopefully they will find the right person who is Ashra to help them out with their problems, only Ashra Koehn is real. Others all are working for fame and money.

aimipapa1 likes this.
  19. I have never heard of her and I don't tend to go to her for anything so thanks for the heads up you know what they just after tricking people into bealiveing their are real
    And when you fall in a trap like that it's very hard to get out of one
    Because they say oh they will bring someone back and then they don't it's obverse it's a fake and a scam
    Just to get rich that's all it's come down to is money all the time
    With people like that
    So I agree with u there u can't trust people like them these days
    Unless they got something to offer
    Then u end up falling for it again
    At least on here u got positive hopeful people to help you through this
    And of course ashra who is a good person who you can trust
    Sending positive thoughts to you all :thumbsup:

20. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have seen this Xara while I was searching over the net last year for free spells to get a lover back and her name popped up. I checked her website but everything there seemed really fake because there are so many ads in her website and there is no actual photo of her. The testimonial seemed like it was made up. I really doubted her because of many red flags and I am glad that I did not came to her. I am glad the I found Ashra who is real and is legit.

21. PMA.X

PMA.X New Member Guest Account

I never believed Xara’s spells to be real anyways. My experience with her website is first of all free, I never had to pay anything which already sounds fake. And second, the webpage is poorly made by an amateur or a premade template. I always figured her spells are like those old child chain link games, you know, the ones that says, “share this with 10 social media friends and your wish will come true”. My biggest apologies to those who did believe her spells were going to change their life and shame on her if she did ask for money if at all or if she really is using users information to benefit herself. I’ll admit I’ve posted my personal wishes for spells to work, but it really was all rant and deep down knew it was fake. Just glad I never put financial information in.

22. Priya CP

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. I know I always say this but I feel the need to say this again cause Xara is such a cheat and is fooling poor people who are going through a lot of pain and trying to hurt their feelings by simply giving them hope. Even if it says that the spells are cast for free or something, it really is not, I feel like since there's a lot of ads placed on her website, she must be earning money from it. Websites like hers must be taken down and should be reported, I really hate people like her.

23. Kokichi

Kokichi Member

Made a testimonial on her site, never got posted. Kind of sketchy how theres multiple posts every day. It's probably auto generated. :facepalm:

24. I do not believe that Xara's spells will send off any negative energy or karma on you though. Not because they are inherently safe, but because she did not cast you a spell to begin with, sadly. It is a sad thing. Yes, do not trust her. Listen to the majortity of us and do not pay her any mind what so ever. She is not real and Xara is not a person I will bet. I think there is an anonymoud person behind the site who only wishes to scam and take sad advantage of you.

25. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Asthonelizabethalley! I was worried about it before because I gave Xara Matsagou my personal information. You are so right about it. She can't send us any curses or bad karma because she's not a real spellcaster. She has no ability to do any harm on us. What makes me afraid is she will do something with my personal information. I hope it won't be the case. I am glad that I stopped dealing with her. There is nothing extraordinary about her. Also I don't think Xara is her real name either. The person behind the computer might choose a name which sounds like a real spellcaster lol. At least we all know that she's fake so don't bother anymore. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

26. Mirica Choi

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! From what @ashtonelizabethtalley1999 just said, is well said! I feel so stupid about going onto Xara Beatrice Matasgou website as she does not help cast spells for people! I even feel bad for everyone who got tricked by her like me! I am glad that I found @Ashra in the end and Ashra is an amazing person! After I found @Ashra, and I read all the comments about her, and I was glad that I stopped going on to Xara's website! Don't ever trust Xara, she is so fake! :inlove::inlove:

27. zarah555

Hello everyone
    I think we should not be afraid on Xara because obviously she is not a real spellcaster so she has no ability to harm any of us even though we had sent our information to her.
    When I first visited her website I also thought that she is real and later on I realized that she is non legit 'cause how can she cast spell right away not knowing our full situation? So she is very far from Ashra, and it's pretty obvious that her website is fake because there is so many ads and it's just a crazy thing.
    I admit I became hooked there before but I used her that time just to the past the time lol.

I only trust Ashra Koehn.

28. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello there you guys i hope that you guys are doing just fine today. I did have experienced with Xara's spells in the past. She was actually the first spell caster that i really went to because she was the only one who offered free spell. I regret it deeply because since i care so much about my privacy i gave away some of my very personal information. Like my full name. It is something that i really regret. If i had the option to go back in time i would search for Ashra and buy her spell instead :)

29. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I should agree with Zarah. Xara Matsagou is only an automated computer, she's not even real. She can't cast any spells or even curse us. Beforehand, I didn't have much knowledge about magic and spells. I thought they could work within days only. So I tried her "spells", but what made me so suspicious of her is she never knew my full situation. A real spellcaster will ask for some details to help them fix our problems. Don't trust Xara, she's as fake as her page. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you guys!!

30. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Good morning everyone. How are you all doing today so far? :)
    Xara isn’t a real spell caster. None of her spells even work. She was the first “spell caster” that I found when I first started looking and I thought that she was the real thing. I tried her love spell, break up spell, money spell, and marriage spell and none of her spells ever worked for me or anyone else. I’m so glad that I found Ashra again and I finally gave her a chance. I finally know that Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells actually work. Hopefully more people will find Ashra and get her help before they get tricked by someone like Xara.

31. Mirica, there is no need to be need to be embarrassed or feel stupid! We have all been there. Every one here at some point started out new and ventured into the craft for help. We searched for help because we really needed it, and Xara is usually the first link that comes up when we look for online spell casters. If you gave Xara your info, I think there is a high chance that she will just ghost you. Still, be careful and be safe!

32. Fera

Hello Nintendofan! Lol Xara was also the first "spellcaster" I came across before joining this community. I thought she was the real deal as there were lots of good "reviews" on her page till I found out that all of them are scripted by herself. I tried all her "spells" starting from a beauty, revenge,money, career, love, friendship and even eye spells lol. None of them worked..it caused me to feel hopeless. I am glad that I met Ashra. She restored my faith. She is the best spellcster I have ever met. Have a wonderful day!!!

33. VCybernetic

VCybernetic Member

Unfortunately, Xara is the first Spellcaster I ended up finding out about through my curiosity and desperation to have something done about my situation since they were offering free spell casts I felt like trying never hurt anybody and waited patiently only for the scheduled casting time to pass by and no results to be seen even after. I gave it my hope and patience, wasting so much time on this person that could've been of extra use to me if I found out sooner that she was a fake, I don't even remember where I saw the information that she wasn't real first but I remember the detail where one person actually got the chance to email Xara who ended up asking them for money which was sketchy in itself, then after more research and searching I'd say roughly three more attempts? I saw on Ashra's forums I wasn't the only one with a problem involving Xara.

34. Mirica Choi

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Hi @ashtonelizabethtalley1999! Aww, thank you so much! I feel so much better after reading your comment! I think I was about to cry a little haha! To be honest, I didn't give much information about my situation to Xara when I was using her site! Either way, I am glad that I found Ashra in the end because she is truly an amazing spellcaster! I still wished I found Ashra off the bat if you know what I mean haha! Right now I still feel stupid because I dated a cheater before I dated my lover! What happened was there was so much drama between his best friend, him and me! But thanks again! love you! :inlove::inlove:

35. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today so far? :)
    Xara was the very first “spell caster that I came across when I first started looking for spells online. I thought that she was a real spell caster but none of her spells ever worked for me. I tried Xara’s love spell, money spell, marriage spell, and break up spell and nothing changed. Soon I realized that she wasn’t a real spell caster. I’m so glad that I found Ashra again and I finally gave her a chance. I now know that Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells really work. I hope that more people will find Ashra and get her help before they get tricked by someone like Xara.

36. Fera

Hello Vcybernatic! How are you doing? I found Xara Beatrice Matsagou's page a bit catchy before, also I was not aware of what a spell is and how it works. I thought her "free" spells really could help me fix my situation. I tried everything there in hopes I would get a better life, but in the end I felt vulnerable after finding out that she was a fake spellcaster. And yeah she did try to scam people on facebook too. She asked for many bucks for one spell only and when they turned her offer down, she became so rude and showed her true colors. I feel so lucky to have met Ashra. I wish I could find her earlier. She is the real deal!

37. zarah555

Hello everyone
    Xara Beatrice Matsagou was the one I discovered first when I first discovered spells as well, I became hooked on her website but later on I realized that she's just an automated computer and I got tired on like playing games through her website.

Nothing had worked but I also did not expecting that everything will going to work out after I tried her love spells and other things on her website (changeyourlifespells.com) because her website was truly fake and she was a fraud.

I don't know the real purpose on why she invented her website, I don't know when will it came and what she's getting to create that website who had nothing to do with everyone lives.

I can't see anything right there, obviously her website is nothing but full of ads and it's just a waste of time.

38. Fera

Hello Zarah! I believe Xara's objective to creating the fake website to scam many people and get cheated out of their money. Xara Beatrice Matsagou was caught red-handed using stock images as her photo. She isn't even a real person. Likely a man hiding behind a stock photo of a woman.

Xara Matsagou knows there are many vulnerable people out there and she uses their misery and sadness to her own advantage. I am not proud to say that I was also one of her victims last year. Nothing ever crossed my mind that she was fake till I found out that she stole someone's picture from Google stocks. No wonder why her "spells" didn't work at all. We already knew the answer.

39. Liya

Liya Member

Another one to have been suckered by Xara Beatrice Matsagou. It really is unfair on true spell casters like Ashra... That someone can make promises at your most vulnerable. Thankfully I’ve found Ashra now, so from reading so many comments things will get better and issues resolved...

40. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everyone! Good afternoon! How's it going? All good, I hope.

Xara Beatrice Matasgou. Just writing, thinking or speaking the name leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Before I had contacted Ashra, I had taken Xara's website out for a spin. The only spells I had used from her were the love and reconciliation spells, although I consider myself fortunate enough to come across Ashra less than two days later.

What had alerted me to the fact Xara was a sham was the eye color changing spell; it just set off bells in me for some reason. Then there were the testimonials, all of which were obviously written by the same person. Even Ashra has stated that Xara Beatrice Matasgou is a fraud who lacks any spellcasting knowledge.

In all honesty, I don't think Xara is a real person. It's most likely a persona invented for the sole purpose of exploiting the desperate and heartbroken to obtain their money. The webpage is probably a ploy to get you to contact her (or him), and pay for the services. Other than that reason, I can think of no other that would explain why that horrible page would be up.

Have yourself a wonderful day! Sending positive vibes your way!