1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Hi @Nintendofan3! How are you doing today? I can't agree more with you! The very first spell caster who I found was also Xara! I also thought she was a real spell caster as well so I tried her love spells multiple times as I was trying to get my second lover back and I was trying to get his best friend to back off not like for revenge, but she was always in my way with my second lover like she was trying to be me or something! At this point in my life, I am so done with my second lover and his best friend which according to him now his girlfriend! I started to date someone new, and he broke up with me. Now I am trying to get him because I realized I love him very much! I found Ashra luckly which I realized that Xara was not a real spell caster! :arghh::arghh::inlove::inlove:

2. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing okay today. When I found Xara Matsagou's website, I thought I was in heaven thinking that all my issues would be sort out by her "spells". In fact I was stuck living in a limbo due to her false hopes. I tried everything on her page, even the eye colour changing spell. I agree with Exalted Light. It's impossible to change our eye colour unless we wear some contact lenses. The thing is I wasn't clever enough to take it as a big red flag. I also tried a reconciliation spell, but it didn't work at all. I spent so much time and energy visiting her website. Shame on you Xara. You are so fake! Ashra is the real thing. I am so glad to have found her.

3. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    Beware of Xara Matsagou and don't waste your time on her website because all of it is fake and even her. She is just an automated computer and like a robot where repeating every words on her website.

I was so crazy that I've tried and became hooked on her website even though obviously nothing will gonna change even how many times I'll try her website so I stopped.

I feel so sorry to those people who had tried her website as well, those people who trusted her and put some hopes on her stupid website. I'm happy that you are all found Ashra because Xara is absolutely not real.

4. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing okay today. I took a quick peek at Xara Matsagou's website (changeyoulifespells.com), nothing has changed there, it seems like the person behind the computer makes a tons of scripted reviews every single day to lurk more victims. I have already known that she's a con artist, so I won't bother trying her free spells because they will never work. I am done enough being fooled by her for months. I hope those vulnerable people will find this community and contact Ashra soon. Have a blessed day everyone!!!

5. Mirica Choi

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! I agree with @zarah555! Stay away from Xara's website, it is not real, her website is run by an automatic computer! I tried her website so many time, and nothing happened! I even watched someone's video online about her, and they said that they tried to reach out to her on facebook, and Xara replying saying, she has to pay Xara to get actual help! Clearly tells you that her site is fake and shows you that she doesn't want to really help you! :inlove::inlove:

6. Mirica Choi

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! I just want to come on, here again, to explain to everyone who is new about Xara! I agree with @Fera, none of Xara's spells on her spells doesn't work! I have been fooled for months going onto her website! I was even still searching for a spell caster who was able to help me! When I was searching, I found a video from someone talking about Xara that this person messaged Xara on facebook and Xara said to this person that she has to pay Xara to get more help! so Stay away from her website as it not real! :inlove::inlove:

7. I juat know that as pretty as miss Xara's site might be, the usage is simply not worth it. It does not take long to figure out that she is a false lying trolling scammer. I was very hurt when I found out that she just worked off my emotions and stole some time. And probably a view for my add revenue that she got everytime i looked at her site.

8. I had this. One hundred percent a scam. No one would offer free spells like that. They all take certain ingredients for each spell cast and without receiving some sort how on earth would they afford to pay for all of the for each individual person they would be beyond out of pocket. No one would do that. You always have to put yourself first. The reviews also seemed like part of her page. So something she’s likely put into herself. It makes me so mad that people do this to others. Pray on the vulnerable

9. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Good morning everyone. How are you all doing today so far? :)
    I feel bad for everyone that came across Xara’s website and tried her spells. Hopefully more people will find out about Ashra and get her help. Xara is not a real spell caster and none of her spells even work. She was the very first “spell caster” that I found and I tried some of her spells like her love spell and break up spell. None of her spells ever worked.

10. Fera

I agree with you Samantha Masey. I also don't think Xara’s spells are free. Her page is designed just to lurk more vulnerable people for her own advantage. She knows if someone claims their services are for free, everyone will definitely try them out. Don't believe in those fake reviews. It's funny when someone said their spells worked and they wanted her to stop the effect. It doesn't make sense. Spells don't work like that. You are so right about it. It's impossible that Xara is willing to help us for free, it needs much money to buy spiritual things. Ashra is the only spellcaster who has a good heart and her free spells do work! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

11. Pinkvelvet

Pinkvelvet Member

Yeah I agree, glad I found this thread. I have used Xara Beatrice Matsagou before too, I'm fairly new to spells and stuff and the first thing I wrote on google was free love spells and she came up straight away. I thought I may as well give it a try to see what could happen, as if it is free I have nothing to lose anyway! But yeah, no results no nothing. & By what everyone else has said, it seems that she really is a fake indeed and her spells are fake. now it questions me, why she got up her website if shes a scam? Changeyourlifespells.com seems to be a waste of time and pointless.

12. Mkeaea

Mkeaea Member

Xara was the first “spell caster” I found when I was looking for solutions to my problem. I tried her love and reconciliation spell many times and there was no effect at all. There were no results so I went looking for reviews for her and that’s when I found Ashra! Already, just from speaking to her, my ex lover is slowly coming back and that’s without her even casting the spell! Her good energy works just being around her! Before, he wouldn’t even look at me and it was hard as we do work together. I’m so glad I found Ashra and shame on Xara for taking advantage of people at their most vulnerable!

13. Fera

Hello Mkeaea! How are you doing? I was in a depressed state after losing my lover, the decided to find an online spellcaster. When Xara's name popped up, I immediately took a peek at her changeyourlifespells.com hoping that I could purchase her free "spells". Just like you, I also tried her reconciliation and love spells many times as she said if we didn't see result within two days, then we needed to recast them. And yeah nothing happened at all. It's a waste of time. Then I found Ashra and this community. Her free spells always worked for me. She's a genuine spellcaster not like others. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you guys!!

14. AliciaA

AliciaA Member Member Plus Account

It is really such a shame that there people out there like Xara Beatrice Matsagou who have no qualms whatsoever about preying on and taking advantage of people who are hurting and at their lowest point, who are so desperate to resolve whatever situation they are in. I am really sympathetic towards anyone who has been scammed by this person and her fake website that claims to change your life using spells.

So many people have realized that ( changeyourlifespells.com ) is a scam and have finally found a real spell caster like Ashra who actually cares about her clients and does everything within her power to help others.