1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. JosephHojecki

JosephHojecki Member

I found out the hard way Xara is a fake. I put in my time and trusted her to help me with my love life and all I got was pain. I wasted my time with her, but luckily I found Ashra soon after. I hope no1 else has to go thru that

2. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello 19Payne95! How are you? Well I think most of us stumbled upon Xara Matsagou's website before we joined Ashra's community. It's such a shame to tell you that she's also the first "spellcaster" who treated me like crap. I at first thought that this woman was generous enough by offering her "free spells". It turned out to be her tricky ways to advertize her page and lurk more victims. I can't imagine how many people Xara has scammed for years. She offered me nothing but dissapointment. What a fake spellcaster! Ashra is different. Her free spells do work! She wouldn't get so many amazing reviews if she were not the real deal. Yes she is also my last hope. I will continue working with her. Have a great day!!

3. jamilia carr

jamilia carr Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone and everybody.

Please do not go to Xara she is not a real spell caster, that was my first mistake because when I first went to Xara I thought she was a real spell cast turn out is she not I was getting eye change spell and money spell but the spell did not work. That when I found Ashra she is the real deal I would pick Ashra over anybody anyday. Have a blessed and wonderful day

4. shorty16

shorty16 Member Member Plus Account

Before finding Ashra I was using Xara website for a little bit.I felt like none of the spells I requested to be casted was working.I ended up looking and seeing if she was real and everything.During that that is when I found Ashra.I saw how she had amazing reviews and a lot of people recommended her.Ashra is such an amazing person and I am so glad to have found her.She casted my passion panacea spell for me over 2 weeks ago.I have been seeing some signs lately.I can’t wait until me and my ex are back together.

5. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone! I hope you all have a good day today :)
    I really hope that no one else find Xara’s website thinking that she’s a real spell caster. Unfortunately Xara isn’t a real spell caster and none of her spells are real. She was the very first “spell caster” that I found when I first started looking for real love spells and spell casters online that were free. I thought that she was a real spell caster and I tried some of her spells. I tried Xara’s love spell, break up spell, money spell, and marriage spell and none of her spells ever worked for me each time I tried. Eventually I learned that she wasn’t a real spell caster. I’m so happy that I found Ashra again and I gave her a chance. Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells actually work.

6. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. We all know that Xara Matsagou is nothing but a fakee spellcaster. However, there's someone called Mimi or something posting that that person's real. I found the article some months ago. She might be as fake as Xara. How can an automated computer cast a spell? What a joke! Lol. I have had enough of her. She scammed for months and that brought me pains. None of her spells worked. I had high expectations from her "spells" as I thought she's the real deal. I feel disgusted with her false hopes hufft. Ashra is different. She genuinely cares for her clients.

7. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member

Xara is so full of nonsense. I used to use her and I can not believe that I used to fall for that stupidity. I used to put my information into her web of lies at least 6 times a day, and I find that if you put in your information, then hit the refresh button on your browser it says she cast your spell. She is so wretched, and deceiptful that it's unbareable.
    Did you ever see her website too. All those eyes staring at you. Eww!

8. Nintendofan3

Hi everyone. I hope you all have a great day today :D
    Xara was the very first “spell caster that I found back in 2014 when I first started searching online for real spells and spell casters that were free. Every time I tried her spells, I never got results. Soon I realized that she wasn’t a real spell caster and her spells weren’t real. I really hope that no one else will get tricked by someone like Xara. Hopefully more people will find out about Ashra and get her help. Unlike Xara, Ashra is a real spell caster and her spells actually work for people.

9. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Xara Beatrice Matsagou is ONE of the first 'spell casters' that I ever came across, when I found her website 'change your life spells', I found comfort in knowing that my lover was going to return to me the minute I saw 'your spell has been cast!' on my screen. Although still very devastated on what had happened, I felt a little better.
    However, I soon felt stupid and played like a fool when I realised she is not the real deal and thrives on peoples hurt. All she wants is money, she is not genuine. She never will be and she'll never be a spell caster. I wish she would be banned from social media and the internet so that she couldn't hurt anymore innocent people.

10. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member

I still think it's funny that people are falling for Xara. Her website practically screams fraud on it. I can not believe that I fell for her and her lies back before I discovered Ashra. I feel like the ChangeYourLife website and process is generally weird, and I remember there being a whole bunch of freaky eyeballs. I, too, remember refreshing her page after I hit cast, and it saying the spell was cast.

11. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Xara Beatrice Matsagou was a complete waste of time. I wasted months and months visiting her website and requesting the love spell.Of course nothing changed and the spell does not ask anything specific about desires and obstacles which straight away tells you it is fake. I also messaged her personally and she charges money for her spells but yet on her website it says her spells are free and always will be.... Loads of red flags there <3

12. Nintendofan3

Hey you guys! How are you all doing today so far? :)
    I hope that no one else will get tricked by someone like Xara. She isn’t a real spell caster and her spells don’t really work. She was the very first “spell caster” that I found and tried. Each time I tried Xara’s spells, I never got any results from them. Soon I realized that she wasn’t a real spell caster. I’m so glad that I found Ashra again and I finally gave her a chance. Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells actually work.

13. Gabbie

Xara is an evil human being who has no life and would rather ruin everyone else's. If you do not have the abilities, knowledge or experience in something then you probably shouldn't make a business out of it lol.

I hope when people type in Xara's name in to the google search bar they see this thread and steer clear of her because everyone needs to be warned of this monster.

I hope Xara realises how many people she is hurting.

14. Skyforger

Skyforger New Member Guest Account

To be honest, I originally thought Xara Beatrice Matsagou was legit, as I figured I'd give it a try, so I asked for a money spell, and a day or so later I was offered a contract for a job that was paying enough for me to take a vacation back home to Florida. It was randomly offered and I normally didn't get offered random contracts. At this point I figured I'd give it a shot with a love spell. I have a really good friend, to the point we say I love you when saying goodbye, and I really want to further our relationship; however, after casting the spell, nothing changed between us, so k gave it another shot, still nothing.

As far as I can figure the website changeyourlifespells.com seems like it's nothing more than auto responses triggered through simple JavaScript by Xara.

15. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! How are all of you doing? Good Morning! I really have no idea about Xara and her spells. I never encountered this spell caster. But I am thankful for the members who had shared their stories and insights about her and how her spells are. Luckily, I finally have enough information and ideas on how to avoid this spell caster. Thank you for the information you had shared! I do hope all of you are having a wonderful day ahead! Good luck and take care everyone! Sending lots of love, happiness and positive vibes to all!!!

16. Nintendofan3

Hi everyone! I hope ya'll are doing good :)
    I don't understand why people pretend to be someone that they're not just to trick people. There's people that need a real spell caster and they don't need to get tricked. Xara was the very first "spell caster" that I found back in 2014 when I first started looking for real spells and spell casters online that were real. I thought that she was a real spell caster so I tried some of her spells. Each time I tried, I never got my results. Soon I realized that Xara wasn't a real spell caster. I'm so glad that I found Ashra again and I finally gave her a chance. Unlike Xara, Ashra is a real spell caster and all of Ashra's spells work. Hopefully more people will find Ashra and get her help before they get tricked by Xara or someone else like her.

17. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I also had no luck with this so called spellcaster. I don't even know who this person's real name is. When I went to Xara's changeyourlifespells.com website, I didn't have any suspicions at all. I thought she was the real deal lol. I cast so many "spells" there for months, but none of them worked, no result. I finally came to realization that I have talked to an automated computer all these times. Please don't waste your time on her. Xara is a big scammer!

18. anadesu

anadesu New Member Guest Account

I think Xara's site was the first site I used to get a spell cast. I thought every spell worked until I realized that even the spells themselves weren't real. I heard really good things about Ashra so I'm really looking forward to working with her!

19. SpazzO

SpazzO New Member Guest Account

I recall using Xara’s site changeyoulifespells a few times of coarse with no results whatsoever smh good thing i didn’t waste any much needed money though :rage:

20. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

I really feel for those of you who came across this Xara scammer. it sounds like "she" took a lot of you on an extended ride. I only happened across Ashra by sheer dumb first-timers luck.

I hate people like Xara Beatrice Matsagou.:rage: it makes me really angry to hear about these so called people who, instead of getting off their lazy butts and getting a legit job, sit around thinking up ways to con others out of their hard earned money.

I'm glad everyone here has found Ashra and aren't wasting their time and money anymore.

21. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

Yeah all of the crazy stories about our xara stuff is really insane and just out right out there you know? But for those of you who are worried about dark energy, please do not be. I feel like I have it in good authority to think that miss xara's person does not ever cast any spells or does anything helpful or hopeful for anyone. She is not capable of it. she is not capable of casting good or loving spells. She cannot do karma or curses either.

22. RubyXRed

Xara was a complete waste of time, I visited her website so many times and tried her love spell over and over but of course nothing worked. She did have other spells on there but they did not work either which frustrated me because I did not know any other spell caster back then.When I found Ashra I knew she was the real deal and I knew that she could help me.Steer clear of Xara guys she is a complete waste of time <3

23. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Active Member Member Plus Account

There are all sorts of stories about how people feel after we all came across to Xara Beatrice Matsagou! I have been using her site for a couple of months after my second boyfriend broken up with me! I was trying to get him back which how I found Xara! After a few months being on the site, I had to shut down my computer, but first I would always clear my history on my computer! After I cleared my history, I went back to the site, before it clear my history it told me my spell is cast, even though it was not set at the time when it was supposed to be cast! From there I didn't trust Xara! And I started to search for other spell casters like Ashra! Trust Ashra! I can't believe I wasted my time on Xara's fake site!

24. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

I wonder if Xara is even a female. no matter, it is what it is with that one, someone who unconscionably preys on people who are clearly at one of the lowest times in their lives. people who will pay them anything to get their loves back. and as @ashtonelizabethtalley1999 said above, there's no reason to worry about dark energy from a fake spell caster.

25. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. @AliciaA I am not sure what the person's gender is either. All I know is that Xara Matsagou is a fake spellcaster. So "she" could be a female or male. You are so right about it. I just don't get why these people play with someone's feelings when they are at a vulnerable point. @astonelizabethalley1999! You brought valid points in your post too. Xara even can't cast a spell, so we have nothing to worry about. Even if she tries to threaten us, it's nothing more than just a bluff. She is a fraud. She has no capability to do curses or black magic. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

26. Alysse

Alysse Active Member

This lady, Xara, robot thing changed her pictures constantly. First she’s got blonde hair and blue eyes. Now she supposedly has brown hair and brown eyes:thumbsup::) I mean this girl is such a simpleton. Xara’s making it obvious that she a fraud. If you even look on her website. They’re so many spelling errors it ain’t even funny anymore. If people where more aware. They would know to stay away from this website. It ain’t dangerous like some are. But she’s full of s**t. And she makes it so obvious I mean it’s really bad. With the bad spelling and he stupid Roman font. I knew that it was a fraud. Whoever(or if it’s even human just robot) runs this site. Is a f*****g idiot!

27. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

Though I was tricked by the change your life spells website it is what caused me to find Ashra so I'm very grateful for that. I have used this spell caster many times because of the "spells" being free but of course none of the spells actually worked. Eventually I started reading about Ashra and realized that she is the only spell caster I can trust because she is a genuine spell caster. So if it wasn't for the change your life website I might have not found Ashra and changed my life forever. At least now I know the change your life website is a scam which means I won't let myself get scammed anymore. Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!

28. Ihopkins95

Ihopkins95 Active Member

I've said it before and I will say it again. Xara Beatrice Matsagou is a fake. The website (changeyourlifespells.com) does nothing to help you and just says after an hour that your spell was cast which is a lie because spells don't take an hour to cast, there is a whole process to it. I honestly don't know that process but if it was that easy, people would be flocking to her. Spellcasting is an art as Ashra always says. She cast the spell and how long it takes is based on you. I am pretty sure most clients can't get their desired outcome in a day. There is a rare occasion that it does for some.

Xara's site is automated and after an hour it tells you it was cast, no description, no detail, nothing. That is a big red flag and I recommend anyone looking into spells to stay away from this site.

Mirica Choi likes this.
  29. RubyXRed

Xara Beatrice Matsagou is nothing but a fake, I visited her website for ages before I noticed something weren't right.

When you do request a love spell there is no option to explain your situation or nothing which did not ring right for me at the time. I spent months on there requesting the same spell over and over but of course nothing changed lol. I started working with Ashra and that is when things changed and I knew from there she was the real deal and I will only stick to Ashra for everything now.

30. Loula

Loula New Member Guest Account

I also wasted my time & energy on Xara's spells. I believed that she could help me and was almost addicted to this free spells. Trying out almost every spell, WITH NO LUCK. I became desperate ended up dissapionted. Then I came across Ashra's website & decided to give it a shot. Feeling more optimistic than before. I know that I will reach my goal thanks to Ashra Koehn.

31. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are feeling well today. It seems like so many had bad experience with this so called spellcaster. I should admit that I at first got impressed by what she claimed on her changeyourlifespells.com website saying that she is not after money and all her "spells" are free. I was tricked by the fake testimonials and even wasted so much time and energy casting spells. I finally came to realize that spells won't work within days. So she has lied to us all these times. Ashra is a real spellcaster and I wish I could find her sooner. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

32. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a nice day. I agree with you @RubyXRed. Yes Xara Matsagou is not real. I also notice that on her website, there is no place where we can explain our situation. I believe a real spellcaster will ask us for any details before casting a spell. The funny thing is when she claims that her "spells" will manifest within days only. It doesn't make sense at all. I have wasted so much time casting the same spells too, but nothing happened. I am so grateful that we are in the right hands of Ashra. I only believe in her. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

33. Faye2

Faye2 Member Guest Account

Hi Fera,
    This is very true what you are saying about this woman who is a fake. Do not trust Xara's site changeyourlifespells.com. I tried her or whoever she is, and had no movement.

I believe in Ashra and her abilities to help people.. sending love and positive energy to the forum.

:)

34. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Xara Beatrice Matsagou is a completely fraud, but she will never harm anyone because she is a completely just an automative computer and she doesn't even know about spell casting.

She's just using her website to have someone to scam and we should have avoid her website at the first place.

We have to beware of her because she's just a waste of time.

I don't know why she created her stupid and non sense website, just to fool a lot of people. She's truly a heartbreaker and a hopeless woman, I am so ashamed on her and I am so pity for her because seems she is so lonely and she has nothing to do with her own life just to fool everyone!

35. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an awesome day ahead. I agree with other fellows. Even if this so called spellcaster Xara Matsagou sends us threatening messages, she can't do anything about it. She has no ability to cast a spell and even put a curse or hex on us. So you don't have to worry about it. I initially was afraid that she would do something with my personal information, but thankfully nothing bad happened. She's a big scammer. She is only an automated computer. I don't think Xara is her real name. The pictures she stole are from Google's stock. So yeah she is so fake lol.

36. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! Good morning! Hope all is well. Do not trust changeyourlifespells.com. it is a fake site and I believe people who joined this community agree with me that they should avoid Xara Beatrice Matsagou. I had no movement with "her spells" after casting so many times. I was very new to spell cast and thought her gift was real especially when she mentioned that it would work within days only. When nothing happened, it's like an eye opening to me. I finally found out that she's a con artist. I stopped going back to her site. Thankfully I have found the real deal. I believe Ashra's ability will help me reach my goals.

37. Nintendofan3

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a good day today :)
    changeyourlifespells.com was the very first website that I came across when I first started looking for real spells and spell casters online that were free back in 2014. I thought that Xara was a real spell caster and I thought that she could help me. I tried Xara’s love spell, break up spell, money spell, and marriage spell and none of her spells ever worked for me. Pretty soon I realized that Xara wasn’t a real spell caster and her spells didn’t work. I hope that more people will find out about Ashra and get her help. Unlike Xara, Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells actually work.

38. Gabbie

Xara Beatrice Matsagou is such a mean lady.

I emailed her once and she was really mean, she told me not to email her if I wasn't going to buy any spells. I was pretty shocked, considering she claims to only cast free spells and it states on her website that if someone is claiming to be Xara by asking for money for her spells then its not the real Xara, but Its just another lie and false advertisement by her.

If anyone comes across her website, none of it is real!

39. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member

I was so desperate to get someone help me that I could not realize how could anyone cast a spell online. I wasted my time on her website. But it did not take more time for me before I found Ashra's websites. I waited for xara's spell results for two days and I started realizing it was just a scam and then I looked for some real spell casters. Then I came across ashra. I gave her a try and now here I am. There are a lot of scammers like xara online and they are just wasting people's time and money. I do not know how can someone be so cold hearted that they play with our emotions.

40. Fera

Fera Popular Member

I hope everything is going well on your end. When my lover left me, I did everything to bring him back. Then I found "Change Your Life Spells" website. I thought Xara Matsagou was a legit spellcaster and had a real ability to cast a spell. She even claimed that all her "spells" were free. So I cast a reconciliation spell on her page many times. They said it would work within two days and if we didn't see any results, then we needed to come back and cast the same spell. I did it for a month and nothing happened. I came to realization that she is only an automated computer. Thankfully I came across a real spell caster and this community.