1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. JosephHojecki

JosephHojecki Member

I found out the hard way Xara is a fake. I put in my time and trusted her to help me with my love life and all I got was pain. I wasted my time with her, but luckily I found Ashra soon after. I hope no1 else has to go thru that

2. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello 19Payne95! How are you? Well I think most of us stumbled upon Xara Matsagou's website before we joined Ashra's community. It's such a shame to tell you that she's also the first "spellcaster" who treated me like crap. I at first thought that this woman was generous enough by offering her "free spells". It turned out to be her tricky ways to advertize her page and lurk more victims. I can't imagine how many people Xara has scammed for years. She offered me nothing but dissapointment. What a fake spellcaster! Ashra is different. Her free spells do work! She wouldn't get so many amazing reviews if she were not the real deal. Yes she is also my last hope. I will continue working with her. Have a great day!!

3. jamilia carr

jamilia carr Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone and everybody.

Please do not go to Xara she is not a real spell caster, that was my first mistake because when I first went to Xara I thought she was a real spell cast turn out is she not I was getting eye change spell and money spell but the spell did not work. That when I found Ashra she is the real deal I would pick Ashra over anybody anyday. Have a blessed and wonderful day

4. shorty16

shorty16 Member

Before finding Ashra I was using Xara website for a little bit.I felt like none of the spells I requested to be casted was working.I ended up looking and seeing if she was real and everything.During that that is when I found Ashra.I saw how she had amazing reviews and a lot of people recommended her.Ashra is such an amazing person and I am so glad to have found her.She casted my passion panacea spell for me over 2 weeks ago.I have been seeing some signs lately.I can’t wait until me and my ex are back together.

5. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I hope you all have a good day today :)
    I really hope that no one else find Xara’s website thinking that she’s a real spell caster. Unfortunately Xara isn’t a real spell caster and none of her spells are real. She was the very first “spell caster” that I found when I first started looking for real love spells and spell casters online that were free. I thought that she was a real spell caster and I tried some of her spells. I tried Xara’s love spell, break up spell, money spell, and marriage spell and none of her spells ever worked for me each time I tried. Eventually I learned that she wasn’t a real spell caster. I’m so happy that I found Ashra again and I gave her a chance. Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells actually work.

6. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. We all know that Xara Matsagou is nothing but a fakee spellcaster. However, there's someone called Mimi or something posting that that person's real. I found the article some months ago. She might be as fake as Xara. How can an automated computer cast a spell? What a joke! Lol. I have had enough of her. She scammed for months and that brought me pains. None of her spells worked. I had high expectations from her "spells" as I thought she's the real deal. I feel disgusted with her false hopes hufft. Ashra is different. She genuinely cares for her clients.

7. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Xara is so full of nonsense. I used to use her and I can not believe that I used to fall for that stupidity. I used to put my information into her web of lies at least 6 times a day, and I find that if you put in your information, then hit the refresh button on your browser it says she cast your spell. She is so wretched, and deceiptful that it's unbareable.
    Did you ever see her website too. All those eyes staring at you. Eww!

8. Nintendofan3

Hi everyone. I hope you all have a great day today :D
    Xara was the very first “spell caster that I found back in 2014 when I first started searching online for real spells and spell casters that were free. Every time I tried her spells, I never got results. Soon I realized that she wasn’t a real spell caster and her spells weren’t real. I really hope that no one else will get tricked by someone like Xara. Hopefully more people will find out about Ashra and get her help. Unlike Xara, Ashra is a real spell caster and her spells actually work for people.

9. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Xara Beatrice Matsagou is ONE of the first 'spell casters' that I ever came across, when I found her website 'change your life spells', I found comfort in knowing that my lover was going to return to me the minute I saw 'your spell has been cast!' on my screen. Although still very devastated on what had happened, I felt a little better.
    However, I soon felt stupid and played like a fool when I realised she is not the real deal and thrives on peoples hurt. All she wants is money, she is not genuine. She never will be and she'll never be a spell caster. I wish she would be banned from social media and the internet so that she couldn't hurt anymore innocent people.

10. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I still think it's funny that people are falling for Xara. Her website practically screams fraud on it. I can not believe that I fell for her and her lies back before I discovered Ashra. I feel like the ChangeYourLife website and process is generally weird, and I remember there being a whole bunch of freaky eyeballs. I, too, remember refreshing her page after I hit cast, and it saying the spell was cast.

11. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Xara Beatrice Matsagou was a complete waste of time. I wasted months and months visiting her website and requesting the love spell.Of course nothing changed and the spell does not ask anything specific about desires and obstacles which straight away tells you it is fake. I also messaged her personally and she charges money for her spells but yet on her website it says her spells are free and always will be.... Loads of red flags there <3

12. Nintendofan3

Hey you guys! How are you all doing today so far? :)
    I hope that no one else will get tricked by someone like Xara. She isn’t a real spell caster and her spells don’t really work. She was the very first “spell caster” that I found and tried. Each time I tried Xara’s spells, I never got any results from them. Soon I realized that she wasn’t a real spell caster. I’m so glad that I found Ashra again and I finally gave her a chance. Ashra is a real spell caster and all of her spells actually work.

13. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Xara is an evil human being who has no life and would rather ruin everyone else's. If you do not have the abilities, knowledge or experience in something then you probably shouldn't make a business out of it lol.

I hope when people type in Xara's name in to the google search bar they see this thread and steer clear of her because everyone needs to be warned of this monster.

I hope Xara realises how many people she is hurting.

14. Skyforger

Skyforger New Member Guest Account

To be honest, I originally thought Xara Beatrice Matsagou was legit, as I figured I'd give it a try, so I asked for a money spell, and a day or so later I was offered a contract for a job that was paying enough for me to take a vacation back home to Florida. It was randomly offered and I normally didn't get offered random contracts. At this point I figured I'd give it a shot with a love spell. I have a really good friend, to the point we say I love you when saying goodbye, and I really want to further our relationship; however, after casting the spell, nothing changed between us, so k gave it another shot, still nothing.

As far as I can figure the website changeyourlifespells.com seems like it's nothing more than auto responses triggered through simple JavaScript by Xara.

15. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! How are all of you doing? Good Morning! I really have no idea about Xara and her spells. I never encountered this spell caster. But I am thankful for the members who had shared their stories and insights about her and how her spells are. Luckily, I finally have enough information and ideas on how to avoid this spell caster. Thank you for the information you had shared! I do hope all of you are having a wonderful day ahead! Good luck and take care everyone! Sending lots of love, happiness and positive vibes to all!!!

16. Nintendofan3

Hi everyone! I hope ya'll are doing good :)
    I don't understand why people pretend to be someone that they're not just to trick people. There's people that need a real spell caster and they don't need to get tricked. Xara was the very first "spell caster" that I found back in 2014 when I first started looking for real spells and spell casters online that were real. I thought that she was a real spell caster so I tried some of her spells. Each time I tried, I never got my results. Soon I realized that Xara wasn't a real spell caster. I'm so glad that I found Ashra again and I finally gave her a chance. Unlike Xara, Ashra is a real spell caster and all of Ashra's spells work. Hopefully more people will find Ashra and get her help before they get tricked by Xara or someone else like her.

17. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I also had no luck with this so called spellcaster. I don't even know who this person's real name is. When I went to Xara's changeyourlifespells.com website, I didn't have any suspicions at all. I thought she was the real deal lol. I cast so many "spells" there for months, but none of them worked, no result. I finally came to realization that I have talked to an automated computer all these times. Please don't waste your time on her. Xara is a big scammer!