1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. JosephHojecki

JosephHojecki New Member Guest Account

I found out the hard way Xara is a fake. I put in my time and trusted her to help me with my love life and all I got was pain. I wasted my time with her, but luckily I found Ashra soon after. I hope no1 else has to go thru that

2. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello 19Payne95! How are you? Well I think most of us stumbled upon Xara Matsagou's website before we joined Ashra's community. It's such a shame to tell you that she's also the first "spellcaster" who treated me like crap. I at first thought that this woman was generous enough by offering her "free spells". It turned out to be her tricky ways to advertize her page and lurk more victims. I can't imagine how many people Xara has scammed for years. She offered me nothing but dissapointment. What a fake spellcaster! Ashra is different. Her free spells do work! She wouldn't get so many amazing reviews if she were not the real deal. Yes she is also my last hope. I will continue working with her. Have a great day!!

3. jamilia carr

jamilia carr Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone and everybody.

Please do not go to Xara she is not a real spell caster, that was my first mistake because when I first went to Xara I thought she was a real spell cast turn out is she not I was getting eye change spell and money spell but the spell did not work. That when I found Ashra she is the real deal I would pick Ashra over anybody anyday. Have a blessed and wonderful day