1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. @Fera Its a good thing I’ve never encountered Xara. I’ve seen her website before I came across Ashra and I’m like Xara Matsagou looks fake and there are numerous reports about her spells not working. I also wasted my money on Calastrology too. Then when I found a real spell caster. I was so amazed that she got a high success rate .❤️

@Neelam I felt the same way. I was pretty desperate too. I remember a fake psychic told me that my friend Eduardo was the one but it turns out that he liked me for a little bit but she made it seemed like he was in love with me. When in reality it was Oscar ❤️

2. WithAllMyHeart

WithAllMyHeart New Member Guest Account

I concur that changeyourlifespells is a complete waste of time. I have tried using it many times and - no surprise - I got zero results. In fact, my love not only didn't come to me but she ended up finding another boyfriend. I posted a review on the website to share my lack of results and my disappointment and, surprise surprise, it was deleted. Don't waste your time with Xara, it's all a farce. Ashra appears to be a genuine person who really cares and wants to help. Stick with her.

3. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I still remember wasting so much time on Xara's website. I must of been going on there 3 times a day every day for about 2 months until I realized nothing was changing. I approached her on Facebook and she told me she charges money for her spells even though on her website it says they are free and always will be... She has also been rude to people who refuse to pay which again is a red flag. I am certainly sticking with Ashra and only Ashra. The others online are not who they say they are.

4. Skylar Kennedy

Skylar Kennedy New Member Guest Account

I tried Xara's and she did nothing. Change your life spells and Xara Matsagou are a total fraud and fake. I think we all know who we can trust.

5. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I wouldn’t trust Xara again. She did nothing for me and when I tried to email her she was no help and turned me away because I didn’t have money to pay for her services.

Ashra has never turned me away when I didn’t have money, she has truly cared about me.

I wish people like Xara would stop thinking it’s okay to get money out of people, some people use every last dollar on spells when they are desperate for help, it’s not fair to take money from someone just for the sake of being selfish and greedy.

6. jamilia carr

jamilia carr Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone

I really don't like Xara cause all she do is scaming people out and I don't like that she rowin a lot of people hope to get there wish and it make other spells caster bad but I heard a couple of spell caster not that good that why I came to ashra she look like a real genuine person that why I came to her that all I am going to say have a wonderful and blessed day

7. Gianna

Gianna Member

I use to use Xara's website a lot to try and cast the spells I wanted but then I did more reason about her and realized I was wasting my time with it. I really regret using that site and wasting my time on it because I was slowing letting my last ex drift away from me. I thought that the site was helping me, but all it did was lie and waste all of my time. I am so glad that I found Ashra but I regret not finding her sooner to get my last ex back.

8. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

I'm sorry so many people have been led astray by Xara. Fortunately I never got involved with her or the website. I wish I had found Ashra sooner but I have faith she will continue to help me.

Vanessa_Natalia2206 likes this.