1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Andria, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Vanessa_Natalia2206

Vanessa_Natalia2206 Member Guest Account

@Fera Its a good thing I’ve never encountered Xara. I’ve seen her website before I came across Ashra and I’m like Xara Matsagou looks fake and there are numerous reports about her spells not working. I also wasted my money on Calastrology too. Then when I found a real spell caster. I was so amazed that she got a high success rate .❤️

@Neelam I felt the same way. I was pretty desperate too. I remember a fake psychic told me that my friend Eduardo was the one but it turns out that he liked me for a little bit but she made it seemed like he was in love with me. When in reality it was Oscar ❤️

2. WithAllMyHeart

WithAllMyHeart New Member Guest Account

I concur that changeyourlifespells is a complete waste of time. I have tried using it many times and - no surprise - I got zero results. In fact, my love not only didn't come to me but she ended up finding another boyfriend. I posted a review on the website to share my lack of results and my disappointment and, surprise surprise, it was deleted. Don't waste your time with Xara, it's all a farce. Ashra appears to be a genuine person who really cares and wants to help. Stick with her.