• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Xara Beatrice Matsagou - www.changeyourlifespells.com reviews

Vanessa_Natalia2206

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Fera Its a good thing I’ve never encountered Xara. I’ve seen her website before I came across Ashra and I’m like Xara Matsagou looks fake and there are numerous reports about her spells not working. I also wasted my money on Calastrology too. Then when I found a real spell caster. I was so amazed that she got a high success rate .❤

@Neelam I felt the same way. I was pretty desperate too. I remember a fake psychic told me that my friend Eduardo was the one but it turns out that he liked me for a little bit but she made it seemed like he was in love with me. When in reality it was Oscar ❤

WithAllMyHeart

Guest Account
I concur that changeyourlifespells is a complete waste of time. I have tried using it many times and - no surprise - I got zero results. In fact, my love not only didn't come to me but she ended up finding another boyfriend. I posted a review on the website to share my lack of results and my disappointment and, surprise surprise, it was deleted. Don't waste your time with Xara, it's all a farce. Ashra appears to be a genuine person who really cares and wants to help. Stick with her.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I still remember wasting so much time on Xara's website. I must of been going on there 3 times a day every day for about 2 months until I realized nothing was changing. I approached her on Facebook and she told me she charges money for her spells even though on her website it says they are free and always will be... She has also been rude to people who refuse to pay which again is a red flag. I am certainly sticking with Ashra and only Ashra. The others online are not who they say they are.

Skylar Kennedy

Guest Account
I tried Xara's and she did nothing. Change your life spells and Xara Matsagou are a total fraud and fake. I think we all know who we can trust.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I wouldn’t trust Xara again. She did nothing for me and when I tried to email her she was no help and turned me away because I didn’t have money to pay for her services.

Ashra has never turned me away when I didn’t have money, she has truly cared about me.

I wish people like Xara would stop thinking it’s okay to get money out of people, some people use every last dollar on spells when they are desperate for help, it’s not fair to take money from someone just for the sake of being selfish and greedy.

jamilia carr

Popular Member
Hello everyone

I really don't like Xara cause all she do is scaming people out and I don't like that she rowin a lot of people hope to get there wish and it make other spells caster bad but I heard a couple of spell caster not that good that why I came to ashra she look like a real genuine person that why I came to her that all I am going to say have a wonderful and blessed day

Gianna

I use to use Xara's website a lot to try and cast the spells I wanted but then I did more reason about her and realized I was wasting my time with it. I really regret using that site and wasting my time on it because I was slowing letting my last ex drift away from me. I thought that the site was helping me, but all it did was lie and waste all of my time. I am so glad that I found Ashra but I regret not finding her sooner to get my last ex back.

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
I'm sorry so many people have been led astray by Xara. Fortunately I never got involved with her or the website. I wish I had found Ashra sooner but I have faith she will continue to help me.

Alysse

Popular Member
When you first hear of xara mastsagou. It’s sound like the real deal. But when you go on her website and really get into it. You realize this it’s the best think you’ve ever heard. But than you do it. And of course nothing happens. I’ll be honest. I don’t think anyone is really behind this website. I don’t think xara is real unless she’s really good at hiding herself(which she clearly isn’t) this individual is obviously playing a mind game. If she really gets paid to do this idk. But still. That doesn’t give her/him/it to take advantage of innocent people and ruin their confidence. It’s not fair to the ones who truly need the help. Trusting is so hard to do. But there is always someone out there who will help us and lead us to happiness. And Ashra is just the person to help us out! And I’m so blessed and grateful everyday to have her as my guide!

QueenSharisha

Popular Member
Guest Account
Ashra Koehn is the only spell caster I would ever trust. I did try Xara and nothing happened. To be honest everything on that site is automatic and isn’t real. Her entire website looks sketchy. I wish I found Ashra earlier. Everything about her is genuine. Love you Ashra! You’re amazing! :):thumbsup:

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Xara is someone that certainly needs to be avoided, there is nothing real about her and even her website is badly made up. You can tell it is bad because of the pop ups and that there is not many reviews of her work and the ones that are were most likely made by her. It also says on her website that her spells are free and always will be but when you speak to her she wants money and quite a lot too. Steer clear of her she is fake and I am hoping it will all come to light soon.

Essence101

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good to know. I'm teamAshra now. I use to try Xara's site when I was in need. I started to notice the reviews weren't up to date on changeyourlifespells.com. Her page did look bad but I honestly didn't know how bad she was until finding this forum. Honestly there was a lot that I didn't notice because I was new to it all. I didn't know what to expect. I thought they weren't working due to my situation.

Breanna Batten

Popular Member
Hey everyone. I remember the day I discovered Xara at change your life spells. I so badly wanted to believe in her, but, I soon learned that she was as artificial as they come.

I do not know about you, but the fact that she lies and says she will cast a spell for you, really infuriates me. To make it worse, she used to have those creepy eyeball images staring at you on her website.
I am glad we all made our way over to Ashra

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
There is nothing real about Xara, her website is fake her reviews are fake and so is her pictures. It says on her website that her spells are free and always will be but this is not true. I messaged her personally and she charges for her spells and quite high prices too. When denied she is very rude and tells you not to contact her again which is not how you speak to people. Ashra does not care for money, she is the only spell caster that does not.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Xara Matsagou's website is the first that I tried to find free spells but at the time, I had thought that her website was legit and now that I think about it, it was very sketchy. The layout and the comments just didn't seem to be very right either because I had gotten a super bad feeling. Then, as I had slowly researched about her, I found out that everything was not real and that she was the one controlling the comments. My review on Xara is do not trust this woman at all.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I believe Xara was the first website I come across as well, I wasted so much time on there and kept requesting the love spell over and over again. I am looking on there now and honestly it looks worse then it did before, more pop ups, it is very cluttered and I am pretty sure the picture of Xara is fake too. The reviews look made up so I think she may of even posted them herself to try and trick people into using her services. I am surprised she is still on there to be honest, she needs to be exposed through and through as soon as possible.

Magic Lover

Guest Account
I am really disappointed that such scam happened with me by trusting such a fake spell caster named Xara Matsagou. I really wasted my precious time by providing the names and loading pages of her site. And finally I got nothing done. In fact Change Your Life Spells gets money through the number of ads placed on her site which loads every-time you refresh. Finally got a genuine caster Ashra and I'm looking forward for her reply.

Believer430

Popular Member
Xara is a fake! I tried many of her spells including a reconciliation spell to reunite with my lover, break up spells to break up a bunch of relationships I don't approve of including a relationship of my former crush with his current girlfriend, and a marriage spell so my friend can marry her boyfriend. NO results came. Thank god I came across Ashra. She gave me some recommendations after I've contacted her. I discovered her back on September or October.

Charmedgurl9584

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Before I found Ashra back in 2016/2017. I came across changeyourlife.com, Xara's website. I was heartbroken because my then boyfriend left me after a month so I didn't really research the site before I tried the free love spells. I tried doing that for a month with no movements. After I finally researched the site and her I realized that she was nothing but a fake. Not long after I found Ashra she helped give me movement from that man. When he finally contacted me I told him that I didn't want a little boy who played games since he was/is 14 years younger than I am so we are at different stages in life.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Xara was a complete waste of time! I was visiting her website www.changeyourlifespells.com for months and nothing happened! I kept requesting the love spell and all it required was your name and lovers name which was a bit fishy as with spells I imagine you would need to give a detailed report on your situation,the problems and what you wanna see happen. I tried this for months until I realized nothing was changing. I reached out to her personally on Facebook which she had same name and profile picture as her website and I told her what I was experiencing. She got back to me quite quickly and said she can cast a spell for me but personal ones she requests money.... Yet on her website it clearly says her spells are free and always will be... Don't add up does it? When she did want money it was not cheap either so I never went through with it thankfully. Short time after that I found Ashra and I'm so pleased I did. She deeply cares for the people she works with and she is with you every step of the way until you have the results you desire. Ashra is amazing and her spells have changed my life. Not only did I reach out to Xara and realize she wasn't real but I also found out that previous people who refused to pay her she got very rude to and told them to not contact her again... This is not professional at all and certainly not anyway to speak to clients

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
After a month of being a client of Ashra, I can see she's the real deal. RJ dosn't hate me anymore and I believe he will come back to me when I fix myself confidence. When you have Ashra at your side success is sure to happen. Change your life spells is a scam. It may be free at first but there's no movement.

Secura

Popular Member
@Andria
Xara is a fraud. Everything her website says is computer generated. There's no genuine spell casting AT ALL. Plus, her "services" are too good to be true.

c_c_7

Popular Member
I don't think Xara's spells backfire as I have tried it before. There is just nothing cast. Its just an advertising scheme. If you click on ads and they make a sale, the webpage gets a profit (I found out later). Though she is a complete waste of time... absolutely nothing. Just automated messages and not personalised to your needs anyway. I spent too much time wasted on this and got zero movement. I try to use it for multiple things, nothing in any area.

Emmy5

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I came across Xara too. I felt like she was real and could really help me. I was so desperate for help so i can get the love of my life back in my life. I realized i wasted so much time believing her spells would work. After finding Ashra, I knew she was the real deal and explain to me that spells take time to manifest. Whereas Xara says she will get him back for me in a few days. I lost so much time in waiting and believing her lies. I am grateful I kept looking around until I found Ashra Koehn.

Nintendofan3

Popular Member
I still cannot believe I thought that Xara was a real spell caster a few years ago. I wish I had given Ashra a chance a lot sooner. I wouldn’t have wasted my time. Unlike Ashra, Xara is not a real spell caster and none of Xara’s spells actually work. I have tried her love spell, break up spell, money spell, and marriage spell multiple times before. Each time I tried them I have never gotten results.